• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 28, 2018, 11:35:45 AM
Weird. Nothing by Alex Jones on accusations of sexual assault by O'Reilly..  :-\  Or by Roger Ailes. Obvious oversight.

You'll have to cover that one, douchbag. ;)

bellNwhistle

The funny part is that his last name starts with a V. Could MV be trolling Heather’s FB Page?  :o
;D

I jest, MV! Take your finger off of the “Ban” button!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 28, 2018, 11:43:00 AM
You'll have to cover that one, douchbag. ;)

You're the one with the prolapsed rectum hotshot.  ;)

Chine

Quote from: ItsOver on April 28, 2018, 11:38:12 AM
;D "We are Warriors?"  I'll just bet you are, Michael.  Don't forget your makeup and purse.

Shooting at the walls of heartache, bang bang...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47y5bo8wtqM

dsz

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 28, 2018, 10:41:27 AM
Voice acceptability scores (0-100 scale, higher marks=higher acceptability):

Art Bell - 100%
Walter Cronkite - 92%
Tom Brokaw - 90%
Edward R Murrow - 87%
George Noory - 87%
George Knapp - 85%
Roger Grimsby - 76%
John B Wells -98%
Carl DeMaio - 22%
Lisa Garr - 18%
Connie Willis -14%
Heather Leona Wade (MitD voice) - 0.125%

There... Fixed that for ya. John B at "58"? Are you high? He quadrupled Noory's numbers, and has done voice over work for every TV station in America and every tobacco company in the galaxy.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 28, 2018, 11:46:04 AM
You're the one with the prolapsed rectum hotshot.  ;)

You're confusing me with "Laura" again, which is really just your right hand. What do you call the left? :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: dsz on April 28, 2018, 11:49:31 AM
There... Fixed that for ya. John B at "58"? Are you high? He quadrupled Noory's numbers, and has done voice over work for every TV station in America and every tobacco company in the galaxy.

The dude also put Noory above Knapp. What a tit! ::) ;D

Juan

My favorite part of Michael’s tweet is where he claims to be a decedent. Trying to upstage Art?

Quote from: dsz on April 28, 2018, 11:49:31 AM

John B or Ross Mitchell would be my choice.  Iirc a looong time ago Ross guest hosted Coast.  That kind of voice really lends itself to the subject matter, especially in the wee hours when things go bump in the night.  However I doubt either one would be interested in hosting Keith’s show, they seem to be happy with what they’re doing.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 28, 2018, 11:49:33 AM
You're confusing me with "Laura" again, which is really just your right hand. What do you call the left? :D

Fuck are you going to eat crow when we both chat to Chefist on a podcast.  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 28, 2018, 11:57:43 AM
Fuck are you going to eat crow when we both chat to Chefist on a podcast.  ;D

I'll be listening. Be sure to put Laura on too, k? :D

ItsOver

Quote from: Azzerae on April 28, 2018, 11:04:30 AM
Gravity and Connie sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!
I went to the trouble of finding some 100' trees in Texas for them.  Gravity will have to supply the Krispy Kremes for Ms. Connie.  Just beware of a "lurking" MV. ;)

chefist

Quote from: ItsOver on April 28, 2018, 11:59:59 AM
I went to the trouble of finding some 100' trees in Texas for them.  Gravity will have to supply the Krispy Kremes for Ms. Connie.  Just beware of a "lurking" MV. ;)

A 100' tree seems much more plausible than bigfoot or the Lock Ness Monster...the only problem is that they are stationary, so proving they exist should not be an issue.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 28, 2018, 11:58:41 AM
I'll be listening. Be sure to put Laura on too, k? :D

Listening? I hope you call in... But you won't.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on April 28, 2018, 12:01:42 PM
A 100' tree seems much more plausible than bigfoot or the Lock Ness Monster...the only problem is that they are stationary, so proving they exist should not be an issue.

Waddyamean? Are you suggesting that neither the Loch Ness monster or Bigfoot exist?  :o

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 28, 2018, 12:01:59 PM
Listening? I hope you call in... But you won't.

What does it matter? You (and hopefully Laura) will be on! :D

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 28, 2018, 05:34:17 AM
I do wonder though if Heather and her band of merry idiots won’t harass him for a bit.

If I were in his position, the opportunity to verbally bitch slap her complaining fans on the "air" would be a huge incentive to do the show.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 28, 2018, 12:03:18 PM
What does it matter? You (and hopefully Laura) will be on! :D

Just for yuks.. It would be lovely to hear your dulcet tones...You're not frit are you?

Big Chicken

Quote from: ItsOver on April 28, 2018, 11:32:22 AM

"You know we're hot on your trail, Big Chicken.  MV likes Danno."

Williams?  Pishaw!   In my timeline I took care of him and got away in my Hemi 'Cuda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSJ-0FUaZ8w

You are gonna have to do better than that my man.

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 28, 2018, 12:03:13 PM
Waddyamean? Are you suggesting that neither the Loch Ness monster or Bigfoot exist?  :o

Maybe they can catch those 100' trees on a trailcam...

GravitySucks

Did anyone go see if the Princeton eggs acted funny of Friday the 13th?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 28, 2018, 12:04:15 PM
Just for yuks.. It would be lovely to hear your dulcet tones...You're not frit are you?

And Laura?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on April 28, 2018, 12:04:53 PM
Maybe they can catch those 100' trees on a trailcam...

Down Yosemite way... I don't know if they've opened the sequoia groves, they were shut two years ago because of the fire risk.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 28, 2018, 12:05:05 PM
And Laura?

And Laura what? If you listen back to one of Chefist's Martinez tonight from last year, she says Hi to Chefist (He'll confirm it), but I'm sure she'd chat to him again if he has another podcast.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 28, 2018, 11:16:21 AM
An interesting take for sure.

However in my version, I see Large Target as more of a tragic figure.  Sent to the United States with his Mother as an infant by the East German Stasi in order to infiltrate the Salk Institute, Carnegie-Mellon and ultimately the Pentagon, his early career is a string of spectacular successes.   When his duped, American Father learns the truth he murders the Red spy child - only to have him rise from the dead three days later.  Now viewing the young Large Target as a either a traitorous spy or a Christ-like figure an uneasy alliance arises between the two.

Upon his death and resurrection, young Large Target is never quite the same.  When sent to Las Vegas to infiltrate Area 51 he is unsuccessful. When sent to the Bay area he has no success at the Presidio.   After that it is one failure after another with the Stasi growing impatient and eventually curtailing his funding.    He is ordered to the Hacienda and told to await further developments.
Yet he hears nothing.  The only bright spot is his rocky, love affair with a Bulgarian assassin.   

With the fall of the GDR he remains faithful to the cause.  Still listening to numbers stations for new orders.  Yet new orders never
come......   He remains at his post in the Hacienda.     Waiting.

I see you're going for an art house vibe with this. I'm just looking for a payday (looking at some land in the desert I want to buy) so I favour the popcorn flick. Lots of head-punching and broad humour. We can get Liam Neeson on a peach pie diet, so that should put him in the right sort of shape. I think Large Target's ultimate adversary ought to be that Mexican guy from Machete. Climactic final scene: knife fight on top of the Hacienda. Mexican dude just about to finish off LG when he trips over one of his cats and plunges to his death. Curtain.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: mv on April 28, 2018, 12:03:38 PM
If I were in his position, the opportunity to verbally bitch slap her complaining fans on the "air" would be a huge incentive to do the show.
I'd pay my entire allowance to hear that.

ItsOver

Quote from: chefist on April 28, 2018, 12:01:42 PM
Stationary?  Not according to this "classic."