• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Michael Decon Program

Started by Corona Kitty, March 18, 2015, 03:57:00 PM

Corona Kitty

Colin Flaherty, has chosen this Saturday night to appear on the program.

Show kicks off at 7 pm pst

Corona Kitty

https://youtu.be/KNzze0uijZM

starts 7 pm pst Saturday night

Colin Flaherty is an award winning writer whose work has been published in more than 1000 places around the globe, including the New York Times, Los Angeles Times, Boston Globe, Miami Herald, Washington Post, Bloomberg Business Week, Time magazine, and others.

He is the author of the Amazon #1 Best Seller: "White Girl Bleed a Lot: The Return of Racial Violence and How the Media Ignore It." And "Don't Make the Black Kids Angry: The Hoax of Black Victimization and Those Who Enable It."

Thomas Sowell: "Reading Colin Flaherty's book made painfully clear to me that the magnitude of this problem is greater than I had discovered from my own research. He documents both the race riots and the media and political evasions in dozens of cities." - National Review.

Lilith

Quote from: username on February 14, 2019, 01:06:59 PM

https://youtu.be/KNzze0uijZM

starts 7 pm pst Saturday night

Colin Flaherty is an award winning writer whose work has been published in more than 1000 places around the globe, including the New York Times, Los Angeles Times, Boston Globe, Miami Herald, Washington Post, Bloomberg Business Week, Time magazine, and others.

He is the author of the Amazon #1 Best Seller: "White Girl Bleed a Lot: The Return of Racial Violence and How the Media Ignore It." And "Don't Make the Black Kids Angry: The Hoax of Black Victimization and Those Who Enable It."

Thomas Sowell: "Reading Colin Flaherty's book made painfully clear to me that the magnitude of this problem is greater than I had discovered from my own research. He documents both the race riots and the media and political evasions in dozens of cities." - National Review.

I'll be listening Michael!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on February 14, 2019, 03:17:09 PM

I'll be listening Michael!

Amazing.

Second guest is Andy Jardine, he's out in Spain. Ex kick boxer turned author, he's got some incredible stories. This will be a fun night.

Gunner65

More insane BS exposed ....maybe. 

Corona Kitty

Thanks to those who listened live, nice to see you there.

VC

If anyone wants to know more about Carl Jung, then this is an interesting interview... w/Laura London.

https://youtu.be/Uzi5IL4nU3w?t=1730

Wish you would get her back on soon, since she's done a lot of interviews now w/Jungian trained experts. Plus, I would enjoy listening to more guests related to Jungian subjects too.

Have you had anyone else on that is knowledgeable with Jungian subjects? I want to learn more...

Thanks for doing this interview, but do an update too. Please. It would be ahhmmaaazzing! :D

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on February 18, 2019, 07:48:05 PM
If anyone wants to know more about Carl Jung, then this is an interesting interview... w/Laura London.

https://youtu.be/Uzi5IL4nU3w?t=1730

Wish you would get her back on soon, since she's done a lot of interviews now w/Jungian trained experts. Plus, I would enjoy listening to more guests related to Jungian subjects too.

Have you had anyone else on that is knowledgeable with Jungian subjects? I want to learn more...

Thanks for doing this interview, but do an update too. Please. It would be ahhmmaaazzing! :D

His shows are always ah_mazing!

But your soap and lather technique needs some work. ::)

chefist

Need to catch up on your shows...looking forward to it.

So the boys over at Astonishing Legends ended up getting 4 shows and about 10 1/2 hours of programming out of a metal ball valve.
I think you need to step your game up bud.    ;)

starrmtn001

Quote from: chefist on February 19, 2019, 08:49:11 PM
Need to catch up on your shows...looking forward to it.
I love, Myke.  I listen to all of his shows, even if I don't jump in his chat room.  That being said.
When are YOU gonna start YOUR shows again?  Just askin'   ;)
Love ya, Chefist. :-*

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 19, 2019, 10:14:25 PM
So the boys over at Astonishing Legends ended up getting 4 shows and about 10 1/2 hours of programming out of a metal ball valve.
I think you need to step your game up bud.    ;)
That does take a bit of doing and skill.  ;) Like those weird, impromptu interview questions. Like in Wolf of Wall St, I think, scene "sell me this pen."

Corona Kitty

Forgot the description..

https://youtu.be/hhWnmTUafoo

Michael Shermer is an American science writer, historian of science, founder of The Skeptics Society, and editor-in-chief of its magazine Skeptic, which is largely devoted to investigating pseudoscientific and supernatural claims.

Michael talks about the current political spectrum & falsified news and how the media eats it up. Skepticism towards God & future debate & Conspiracies.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Azzerae on February 22, 2019, 12:35:54 AM
How're you doin', Myke?

All is well brother, hope everything is going well for you.

Corona Kitty

https://youtu.be/y88QqZ1kgPU

Episode 149: In Tenebris

Jaimy Mauricio was born in New Bedford, Massachusetts, to Portuguese immigrant parents. He has faced and escaped death several times in his life. These experiences have provided him with an interesting and inspiring perspective on life, which he shares in his writings. Jaimy has spent most of his career as an engineer and business professional.

He has traveled throughout North America and now lives in Newport, Rhode Island. In his spare time, he researches and maintains an interest in metaphysics, history, religion, and ufology. His first book, "Beyond 2012: Watch Where You're Going," has been considered by many as an insightful book that will positively change one's look on life by asking the reader to really consider where they are going in their life.

The conversation opened up with introductions and backgrounds. Michael relays he is an open-minded skeptic and asks "why do you hang on to your supernatural beliefs?"

Michael brought up 9/11 and the aftermath of the event, Jaimy authored the book "Beyond 2012: Watch Where You're Going".  In one of the chapters in his book, he shared a similar message to one Michael mentioned. The feeling of being united was felt throughout the nation and how those feelings no longer exist today. On August 10, 2008, Jaimy Mauricio, the author of Beyond 2012: Watch Where You're Going, felt a divine inspiration and calling to write this book.

About two months prior, the entire story was somehow magically implanted in his mind and he could not get it out of his head. However, it wasn't until that day in August, when he experienced a unique calling from someone he just couldn't say "no" to, that he began writing.

On the second half, Vanessa joined in on the final segment. Things began with Robert Kraft and his latest musings, Michael thinks he made a very amateur move. The essential Michael Jackson update, HBO not caving to threats. Things hit rock bottom, as Michael talks about Comedian Steven Brody's, Apparent suicide at the age of 48 years of age R.I.P. to Steven Brody.

WildCard

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 02, 2019, 10:14:48 PM
Yep.   I like this guest.

Too bad the host is busy multitasking.

You're killin me Deacon. Pay attention!

"Were you listening to me, Neo? Or were you looking at the woman in the red dress?”