• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Michael Decon Program

Started by Corona Kitty, March 18, 2015, 03:57:00 PM

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on March 19, 2019, 09:39:05 PM
Totally enjoyed that interview!  Top Notch!

Thank you, It was top talent.

Gunner65

Quote from: username on March 19, 2019, 09:37:43 PM
Illuminati up in here
LOL!  SHEEEEIT! "Top Talent luminati"   ::)  What a load of BS!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Gunner65 on March 19, 2019, 09:48:36 PM
LOL!  SHEEEEIT! "luminati"   ::)  What a load of BS!

Oh hi Gunner.

Jackstar

So did no one call, or was it ringing off the hook?

Gunner65

WOW! LOL!  Listening to this (late) but the similarity to Dietrich in his allegations and illustrations are astounding!

Gunner65

Quote from: Jackstar on March 19, 2019, 09:58:50 PM
So did no one call, or was it ringing off the hook?
Hello Jackster! (You stupid, speculative, idiot fuck)!

Gunner65

Fulford got stabbed by a "poison needle" and "sucked out the poison"  himself LOL!
Fulford busting on US Marines!    :)
Fulford "hacking and coughing - and snorting/sniffling"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSUKzDBzgEc

Gunner65

A "drug dealer" was shown a "Weapon stolen from the sunken Soviet Submarine KursK" Which he was to smuggle into Japan with his drugs !!   LOL   Nuke taken aboard deep-sea driller "chiku"  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chiky%C5%AB

"The ship was damaged by the 2011 Tōhoku earthquake and tsunami on March 11, 2011. The ship was moored 300 m off the coast of Hachinohe, Aomori, but was cut loose by the tsunami and collided with a pier of Hachinohe port. One of the six stabilizers was damaged and a 1.5 meter hole was made in the bottom. Local preliminary school children who were visiting the ship at the time of the earthquake spent one night on board and were rescued by Japan Self-Defense Forces helicopters next day. The ship was repaired at a dock in Shingū, Wakayama and returned to service in June 2011.[7]"[/i]

The D/V Chikyū is featured and plays a pivotal role in the 2006 film Nihon Chinbotsu.  Sinking of Japan (2006 film)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinking_of_Japan_(2006_film)

Gunner65

Gunner65

Quote from: username on March 19, 2019, 10:53:33 PM
You okay?
Yes I am. Fulford is a lying manipulative piece of shit! Does my exposing his lies make me "not OK" to you?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Gunner65 on March 19, 2019, 10:56:04 PM
Yes I am. Fulford is a lying manipulative piece of shit! Does my exposing his lies make me "not OK" to you?

Is everyone a bullshit artist to you, just curious?

Gunner65

Quote from: username on March 19, 2019, 10:57:56 PM

Is everyone a bullshit artist to you, just curious?
Not all - but most certainly the obvious ones!  And Fulford qualifies in the top tier of the worst!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Gunner65 on March 19, 2019, 11:01:59 PM
Not all - but most certainly the obvious ones!  And Fulford qualifies in the top tier of the worst!

Who's not a bullshit artist to you?

Corona Kitty

https://youtu.be/wv8kocH2K8k

Here's the link to the show for those with autism.

Jackstar

Quote from: Gunner65 on March 19, 2019, 11:01:59 PM
And Fulford qualifies in the top tier of the worst!

I've been kind of back and forth on Fulford, but if this clown chump thinks he's bad, he must be awesome.

Jackstar

Quote from: Gunner65 on March 19, 2019, 10:02:53 PM
(You stupid, speculative, idiot fuck)!

That's really just your opinion. *dismissive hand-waving gestures*

Lilith

Quote from: username on March 19, 2019, 11:03:50 PM

https://youtu.be/wv8kocH2K8k

Here's the link to the show for those with autism.

I plan to listen to it again.  Definitely a keeper IMO.

Lilith

Quote from: Gunner65 on March 19, 2019, 11:09:27 PM
You like "bullshit artists"  Brig?

Yes, I'm a big Fulford Fan.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on March 19, 2019, 11:10:50 PM
I plan to listen to it again.  Definitely a keeper IMO.

It was very good, go back and listen to Leo Zagami bring him up... Shit is crazy.

Lilith

Quote from: username on March 19, 2019, 11:12:10 PM
It was very good, go back and listen to Leo Zagami bring him up... Shit is crazy.

I think it would be interesting to try to schedule them to both be on together for a "discussion".   Seriously.

Gunner65

Quote from: username on March 19, 2019, 11:03:20 PM
Who's not a bullshit artist to you?
Anyone I can fact-check and find they are lying or manipulating facts I find suspect.  Especially those like Dietrich, Fulford and others where
it takes mere minutes! You know exactly what I mean!  You want a list of people I do not consider to be "BS Artists"?
I can provide that. 

Jackstar

Quote from: Gunner65 on March 19, 2019, 11:20:36 PM
it takes mere minutes!

Hard-hitting investigative reporting in mere minutes! This guy is gonna put "Six Minute Abs" straight outta business. What a hero.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on March 19, 2019, 11:14:23 PM
I think it would be interesting to try to schedule them to both be on together for a "discussion".   Seriously.

that would certainly be difficult to pull off, due to time constraints. We shall see.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Gunner65 on March 19, 2019, 11:20:36 PM
Anyone I can fact-check and find they are lying or manipulating facts I find suspect.  Especially those like Dietrich, Fulford and others where
it takes mere minutes! You know exactly what I mean!  You want a list of people I do not consider to be "BS Artists"?
I can provide that.

You give off the impression that "you", are the only person, you consider who is not a bullshit artist.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Jackstar on March 19, 2019, 11:24:39 PM
Hard-hitting investigative reporting in mere minutes! This guy is gonna put "Six Minute Abs" straight outta business. What a hero.

Funny how that works right.