• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Dateline

The gold is the comedy in this thread.

Quote from: Dateline on September 02, 2015, 07:34:38 PM
The gold is the comedy in this thread.

This thread is also comedy gold, no thanks to Falkie who always plays the straight man.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 02, 2015, 07:47:30 PM
Is that a loaf of garlic bread on the floor?

Yes, he's going to have it with the bowl of moldy soup in the bedroom.

akwilly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZuS_dWZAe8
Holy shit, he said "vast improvement". Improvement my ass all he did was drag Kathy across the floor once to snow plow his crap to each side of the apartment.

There are worse loaves that it could be.  And I see Kathy sitting there, so maybe it was garlic bread at one time.

Jocko Johnson

It appears to be one of those card board cat straching thingys with cap nip in it. It's so they strach that and not the rugs, carpet, walls or furniture.

The condition of that dump hasn't changed since the start of the big cleaning project in the mid 1990's till now. Fatso is a liar.

akwilly

Falkie what is the status on the maid. I hope she is strong. If that dosn't work out have you considered setting your place on fire and getting a nice fat check from the insurance company. Heck I bet the state of Cali would even set you up with much nicer digs.

Laurakinch

The fucker has no shame in showing his revolting living conditions. Get a load of that filthy rug! Kathy looks like her face was used as punching bag the night before. How in hell can those two ginormous hog bodies be living in there? I bet the stench could knock a buzzard off a shit wagon.

akwilly

the thought of the smell in that trash hole is enough to make my eyes water. Also is it me or what but I don't remember seeing a litter box around the apt.

Yorkshire pud

Who the fuck posts a video of his shit and thinks it's worthy of accolades? It's okay, it's a rhetorical question.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Laurakinch on September 02, 2015, 10:02:03 PM

The fucker has no shame in showing his revolting living conditions. Get a load of that filthy rug! Kathy looks like her face was used as punching bag the night before. How in hell can those two ginormous hog bodies be living in there? I bet the stench could knock a buzzard off a shit wagon.

The carpet is 10 years old and things have been spilled on it over the years even though I did my best to clean it up. Once I eventually move out, they will put in a new one and the only stench is the one that excudes from this thread everytime Laura posts a comment.
And I've been informed that the pervert Casio is gloating that he is in correspondence with Drone.
Only someone of low character and low morals would willingly associate with a convicted pedophile because he finds him " interesting. "
And a TRUE friend would not associate with him given that Casio has created vile videos listing personal information about me and saying I have homoerotic thoughts about Noory.
I no longer contact Drone and he has demanded I apologize when I told him off about it. There is nothing for me to apologize about.
Kathy is convinced Drone, Big Shits and Casio are in cahoots together. She hates Big Shits and does not trust Drone as he deeply insulted her, his "apology " not withstanding.
I wish no contact from Drone and have told him why in no uncertain terms and he was talking about another "war".
That's stupid.
He'd rather watch the videos of a pervert and severely mentally ill man than mine.
There's something seriously WRONG with that kind of thought process.
No one is forced to watch my videos, but I was highly insulted ( and still am ) by his lack of judgement.

Falkie2013

Quote from: akwilly on September 02, 2015, 10:05:29 PM
the thought of the smell in that trash hole is enough to make my eyes water. Also is it me or what but I don't remember seeing a litter box around the apt.

There are two litter boxes in the bathroom which I have not filmed yet. They get sifted daily, cleaned and washed out, dried and new litter with baking soda once a week as I have said previously.
Currently my other cats stay outside because Boop is here and only she uses the boxes as she sleeps with us or in the bedroom or under the window in the living room.
Once colder weather comes, Fluffy, Fuzzy and Little Girl will start to sleep and eat inside.
Fresh dry food and water is left out for them every day along with wet food and all the cats know how to use a litter box and there is NO stench. There's an air purifier machine in the bathroom.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 02, 2015, 11:04:20 PM
Who the fuck posts a video of his shit and thinks it's worthy of accolades? It's okay, it's a rhetorical question.

There used to be a site for that.  I can't find it anymore.

akwilly

Quote from: Falkie2013 on September 02, 2015, 11:46:26 PM
There are two litter boxes in the bathroom which I have not filmed yet. They get sifted daily, cleaned and washed out, dried and new litter with baking soda once a week as I have said previously.
Currently my other cats stay outside because Boop is here and only she uses the boxes as she sleeps with us or in the bedroom or under the window in the living room.
Once colder weather comes, Fluffy, Fuzzy and Little Girl will start to sleep and eat inside.
Fresh dry food and water is left out for them every day along with wet food and all the cats know how to use a litter box and there is NO stench. There's an air purifier machine in the bathroom.
Hey Falkie, thanks for not showing us the bathroom. Also big guy you said you have an air purifier machine in there. Is it industrial strength? Why not save a buck and light a match?  How do you afford so many fans and gadgets? Do you smoke? Your voice kinda sounds like a smokers voice.

ONeill

Quote from: Falkie2013 on September 02, 2015, 11:39:29 PM

Only someone of low character and low morals would willingly associate with a convicted pedophile because he finds him " interesting. "

Yeah, like someone who associates with you.

The video you posted shows the state before the whole legendary cleaning, right?

ONeill

Holy shit, you need a bin for those pillows? Don't you have one with "Trash" written on it?

area51drone

No one is forced to watch my videos, but I was highly insulted ( and still am ) by his lack of judgement.

I have made my intentions with Casio very clear - I'm interested in interviewing him for The Catbox.   I do not condone his lurid behaviors, and I have always been upfront about that here on bellgab and directly with him.  Yes, I find him interesting, much in the same way that I find you "interesting," to a point.   But Casio doesn't go off demanding that individuals do this or that, or act this or that way, or have these or those other interactions with people.   YOU DO, AND YOU ARE A DICK, GEORGE.    Most people here already see you for what you are.    I have tried to continually give you the benefit of the doubt, but they're right, you are a LYING "CHUMP".   You live in a FILTHY COCKROACH INFESTED SHIT-HOLE THAT YOU CREATED YOURSELF.   Yes, that's  right, admit to the people that you have found COCKROACHES in YOUR OWN APARTMENT - NOT JUST KATHY'S!   Actually, the place would be decent if it wasn't for you piling yourself and tons of garbage inside of it.   Even when I and the hoards (pun intended) of people on bellgab implore you to get rid of some of your stuff, the only things you throw out are old Money magazines and maybe a few Playboys.   You call dusting a shelf "CLEANING" and it supposedly takes you all day just to do that.   You have admitted to me that KATHY IS A WORTHLESS SLOB THAT NEVER CLEANS AND MAKES YOUR DUMP EVEN MORE TRASHY.   It is clear to me that after talking with you for so many hours that you FEIGN your illnesses and your so called injury, pausing to complain about pain only when it seems as if it is important to gain sympathy in the conversation.   You have admitted to me that Kathy had to go to many doctors until she finally found one that would diagnose her with something that would get her on permanent government assistance, and all of this was with your guidance and help.    You WASTE money on toys, restaurants, t-shirts, movies, expensive grocery items, etc etc while you admitted to me that you GO FROM CHURCH TO CHURCH to get grocery cards from their food banks in order to supplement your income - essentially stealing money from those who REALLY need it - all while saying that  you need to be "MAKING $15 AN HOUR" like other people.   You don't "MAKE" shit.   You TAKE shit.   You admitted to me that your measly payments into social security would have never amounted to much more than a year's worth of what you're being doled out now.    It's high time the gravy train stopped for you, George.    You better start praying to your money god because things are in motion now that cannot be stopped.   You pushed this WAY WAY too far with your comments to me offline.   Now it's time for retribution.   Like onan said, WWE STYLE, JABRONI!

ONeill

Quote from: area51drone on September 03, 2015, 02:30:27 AM
I have made my intentions with Casio very clear - I'm interested in interviewing him for The Catbox.   I do not condone his lurid behaviors, and I have always been upfront about that here on bellgab and directly with him.  Yes, I find him interesting, much in the same way that I find you "interesting," to a point.   But Casio doesn't go off demanding that individuals do this or that, or act this or that way, or have these or those other interactions with people.   YOU DO, AND YOU ARE A DICK, GEORGE.    Most people here already see you for what you are.    I have tried to continually give you the benefit of the doubt, but they're right, you are a LYING "CHUMP".   You live in a FILTHY COCKROACH INFESTED SHIT-HOLE THAT YOU CREATED YOURSELF.   Yes, that's  right, admit to the people that you have found COCKROACHES in YOUR OWN APARTMENT - NOT JUST KATHY'S!   Actually, the place would be decent if it wasn't for you piling yourself and tons of garbage inside of it.   Even when I and the hoards (pun intended) of people on bellgab implore you to get rid of some of your stuff, the only things you throw out are old Money magazines and maybe a few Playboys.   You call dusting a shelf "CLEANING" and it supposedly takes you all day just to do that.   You have admitted to me that KATHY IS A WORTHLESS SLOB THAT NEVER CLEANS AND MAKES YOUR DUMP EVEN MORE TRASHY.   It is clear to me that after talking with you for so many hours that you FEIGN your illnesses and your so called injury, pausing to complain about pain only when it seems as if it is important to gain sympathy in the conversation.   You have admitted to me that Kathy had to go to many doctors until she finally found one that would diagnose her with something that would get her on permanent government assistance, and all of this was with your guidance and help.    You WASTE money on toys, restaurants, t-shirts, movies, expensive grocery items, etc etc while you admitted to me that you GO FROM CHURCH TO CHURCH to get grocery cards from their food banks in order to supplement your income - essentially stealing money from those who REALLY need it - all while saying that  you need to be "MAKING $15 AN HOUR" like other people.   You don't "MAKE" shit.   You TAKE shit.   You admitted to me that your measly payments into social security would have never amounted to much more than a year's worth of what you're being doled out now.    It's high time the gravy train stopped for you, George.    You better start praying to your money god because things are in motion now that cannot be stopped.   You pushed this WAY WAY too far with your comments to me offline.   Now it's time for retribution.   Like onan said, WWE STYLE, JABRONI!

Maybe we can sell Falkie to Marvel - Cockroach Man?

pate

...There are two litter boxes in the bathroom which I have not filmed yet. They get sifted daily, cleaned and washed out, dried and new litter with baking soda once a week as I have said previously...

I want proof of this statement.  Cats pooping, owners scooping...

I read the whole paper you wrote for the Piled higher and Deeper.  Well (that is a deep subject), mostly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B436avtEXzs

F.  Check on facts, why two litter boxes?  One is not enough?  Who needs film evidence of even one litter box?

Are you some kinda weird cat lady guy?  Would you like to meat a weird cat lady?  Or have already and have some need/obsession to film your cat lady-man life?

Ewww!

The carpet is 10 years old and things have been spilled on it over the years even though I did my best to clean it up. Once I eventually move out, they will put in a new one and the only stench is the one that excudes from this thread everytime Laura posts a comment.

Seriously?  A carpet should last for more than ten years without getting crap spilled all over it.  Ten years is practically new.

And I've been informed that the pervert Casio is gloating that he is in correspondence with Drone.
Only someone of low character and low morals would willingly associate with a convicted pedophile because he finds him " interesting.
And a TRUE friend would not associate with him given that Casio has created vile videos listing personal information about me and saying "

Didn't you two used to be friends?

I have homoerotic thoughts about Noory.

With your odd way of breaking up your thoughts, that showed up on it's own line for me.  Probably not the best placement.

QuoteI no longer contact Drone and he has demanded I apologize when I told him off about it. There is nothing for me to apologize about.
Kathy is convinced Drone, Big Shits and Casio are in cahoots together. She hates Big Shits and does not trust Drone as he deeply insulted her, his "apology " not withstanding.

And you don't mean 'deeply' figuratively.

I wish no contact from Drone and have told him why in no uncertain terms and he was talking about another "war".
That's stupid.
He'd rather watch the videos of a pervert and severely mentally ill man than mine.

I'm having a hard time distinguishing...

There's something seriously WRONG with that kind of thought process.

A scorpion asks a frog to carry it across a river. The frog hesitates, afraid of being stung, but the scorpion argues that if it did so, they would both drown. Considering this, the frog agrees, but midway across the river the scorpion does indeed sting the frog, dooming them both. When the frog asks the scorpion why, the scorpion replies that it was in its nature to do so.

Yorkshire pud

You insulting the women again fat fuck? And you really are the last person (I say that advisedly) to mention stench. You wallow in yours and your equally indolent fetid partner's filth and have the temerity to even think anything else (including cow shit) smells anywhere near as bad as you do.

Who

There are two litter boxes in the bathroom which I have not filmed yet.

Magnificent!  Another great quote to add to my list of favorite Falkie quotes.   Here are some others.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 02, 2015, 08:22:31 PM
And my freezer is full of food. I have coffee, chili and toilet paper and am ok for the month.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 12, 2015, 03:48:32 PM
I will LEAVE Bellgab forever for the sum of $ 5,000 in cash.
No checks, no paypal and all to be paid up front directly to me.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on July 10, 2015, 01:38:05 PM
Everyone KNOWS where I PHYSICALLY reside but IF you can't find out, ask Paperboy to tell you. He's been IN my apartment.
Just knock first and announce yourself as a nude Kathy is sleeping next to me and kindly not before noon. We are NOT morning persons.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on August 31, 2015, 07:00:29 PM
There are 2 BIG reasons why we don't DO on top sex anymore.

ONeill

Let me add two important Falkie quotes:

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 15, 2014, 02:16:36 PM

Were I healthy I would go back to work in an instant IF I could find full time work.

But in this economic climate, that's not too likely.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 22, 2015, 03:35:50 AM

You people can't stand that I chose a non tradtional way to do things and am not working at what you would call a regular job.
I did that for years and I have no desire to work for anyone else again unless I make enough money to make it worth while.
And if working for Noory does that, good. If not, then something else will happen.
I and others are certain of it and steps behind the scenes are being taken by others with media connections other than George to advance my career or whatever one would call it. I don't tell everything that is going on.
Not laziness, just it gets you nowhere working for low wages.

Quote from: area51drone on September 03, 2015, 02:30:27 AM
You WASTE money on toys, restaurants, t-shirts, movies, expensive grocery items, etc etc while you admitted to me that you GO FROM CHURCH TO CHURCH to get grocery cards from their food banks in order to supplement your income - essentially stealing money from those who REALLY need it

Do you remember a time when some of you Bellgab folks claimed that Falkie is "essentially harmless" and that I'm some kind of psycho stalker for spreading the word about him on the Internet?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Also, go fuck yourselves.

With all due respect to George, I'm beginning to wonder if this whole Patty situation is ever going to be resolved, and I'm at the point of questioning if this whole thing is even real.  We've been hearing for months now that all of Patty's lies, treachery, betrayals, and deceit would be revealed after certain events took place (I'll keep that between George and myself as it is his timeline), but I was under the strong impression that this would happen while I was away for my surgery in early August.  However, when I got back online, I was saddened to see that there were still no further updates.  I was then led to believe that everything would take place after the 1st, but lo and behold, George informed me last night that we now have to wait until NEXT month at the earliest.

George - I still believe in you (and Kathy), but this can't keep dragging on month after month.  If WhiteCrow was here, he might liken this to the glasses saga that he always talked about ("follow the glasses").  We need a resolution soon, my friend.  Please throw your audience some "red meat" on topics like Patty, the housekeeper, and others!  The litter box clarification was a start, and I believe you that you keep them cleaned out as you care deeply about your cats (there is NO STENCH, people!), but we need more.