• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 07, 2015, 01:30:34 PM

Until 5am! So STFU okay? Shredded Wheat and the rest don't understand NOR WILL YOU how difficult it is to lift mine and Kathy sweetcheeks fetid carcasses off the floor where we roll in our own and the cats piss and shit and mayo, and get up to LOOK at the mess around our hovel. WE look, well Kathy does because I'm blind, but not blind enough to not drive, so mind your own business before you TELL me not to drive okay? But anyway, we look at the shit and have another nap to contemplate how hard working we both are. Eventually as happened here, I got up and decided to clean it as I promised I would. So STFU.

Video later to show the new crap I can't afford or have a clue how to use, even though my evil mother stopped me working as Bill Gates' vice president.

Didn't we see a video a long time ago about the kitchen and it was supposed to have been, "cleaned?"  What a joke by a pair of useless clowns.

He called a guy dying in the hospital to wish him happy larbor day...you moron! But we are all so happy to know that he thanked you for your call as he brushed you off. You dim wit. In the end you have to make it about you. No one cares you think you are buds with ten ton and how nice a fellow you are for calling and thinking about him, then telling the world all about...STFU.

Quote from: Who on September 07, 2015, 04:51:58 PM
I was just reading the last words of some famous people.  Elvis Presley's final words were, "I'm going to the bathroom to read."

Someday Falkie will utter his final words.  What do you think they will be?

This butt plug is too small. I need something bigger that I can feel.

Quote from: chefist on September 07, 2015, 04:56:15 PM
I read this thread this morning and it gave me the motivation to clean behind, under and on top of my refridgerator...the often overlooked areas...so I think there is some societal benefits of the Falkie thread!

When can we see the video?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on September 07, 2015, 05:23:45 PM
This butt plug is too small. I need something bigger that I can feel.

Like a trash can. Then he can use it to clean up afterwards.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: chefist on September 07, 2015, 04:56:15 PM
I read this thread this morning and it gave me the motivation to clean behind, under and on top of my refridgerator...the often overlooked areas...so I think there is some societal benefits of the Falkie thread!

Otherwise known as Falkie's ass.

Jocko Johnson

I was just reading the last words of some famous people.  Elvis Presley's final words were, "I'm going to the bathroom to read."

"Damn...I won't be getting any more money from those suckers at the welfare office, I  am letting them off cheap!!!!"
When he gets to hell, he can then see all his valuable collectables and toys get tossed right into a dumpster and have it picked through by all the beloved brown folk!!! Ha haa hah!!!!

paladin1991

Quote from: Falkie2013 on September 07, 2015, 11:52:31 AM
I was up until 5 am scrubbing down the left side of the sink counter, the dish drainer and rubber mat and the sink along with the cabinets above the sink. Noe to clean the right side and then the stove as Kathy cleans the cabinet doors and then we clean off the counter and front of the refrigerator and then I sweep and mop the floor and the kitchen will be done and then we go on to the bathroom.
Happy Labor Day all and I have no time to make coffee, even for myself.
I just very briefly talked to Tom Danheiser and he's recovering very slowly and wasn't up to talking. I wished him a Happy Labor Day and he thanked me for calling.
Videos weren't done this weekend because I could not sleep for 2 days because of all the stuff we had to do. Thanks to Ratty Patty ( her garage was full of mice and mouse droppings ), we had to rent a second storage space to put the overflow because she took the boxes out of our car. Kathy has to get one item out of her garage and Ratty Patty stole her purse and wallet and my German cookbook.

OH, I missed it.  What happened?  Tommy eat too many Tommy Burgers?

paladin1991

Quote from: Laurakinch on September 07, 2015, 02:01:21 PM
Up until 5am to clean a kitchen the size of a postage stamp. Obviously counters and cabinets are encrusted with a thick layer of grease and filth to require so much scrubbing. What must be growing in the dish drainer and rubber mat to require so much attention? And WTF needs to be cleaned off the front of the refrigerator? I don't want to know.
Fucking disgusting pig people.

Oh Laura, that sounds like a 50's SciFi movie. 

paladin1991

"STFU!!  I'm going for Cinnabon!  And wipe down that bloody axe wound with some fresh mayo before I get back!"

... Someday Falkie will utter his final words.  What do you think they will be?

Clutching a collectable snow globe he recovered from Ratty Patty's garage, he whispers a single word - barely audible... "Rosebud"

Quote from: Paper*Boy on September 07, 2015, 11:42:01 PM
Clutching a collectable snow globe he recovered from Ratty Patty's garage, he whispers a single word... "Rosebud"

for context, imagery and reference....

Defwhale

Hullo.  This is Kathy from Kathy's Korner.  George won't let me use his computer to do my videos because he says I flop my feet around and rip the wires out of the computer and ruin everything.  He gets really mad.  So I'm posting this while he's taking a nap after scrubbing some more of the filth off the dish drainer mat.

Anyway, hullo this is Kathy and I wanted to tell you about the newest Jurassic Park movie.  It was good.  I really liked some of the characters.  They were good.  I liked the story, it was good. 

Patty is still mad at George.  I don't know why she's mad at me too, I feel like I'm stuck in the middle.  She used to drive me to the movie place in her car and buy me lunch.  We'd get candy and sodas and hot dogs and popcorn at the movies, then she'd come over after that and vacuum and wash dishes and spray disinfectant and air freshener and make my bed.  I'm very upset that she and George aren't getting along and she's stealing more of our things.

When we went to get our things yesterday morning, not only was George's German cookbook missing, but so was my pink Hello Kitty cat food dish.  My cat Boop really liked it and I'm mad she took it.  I also can't find my coloring book from the E.T. movie, and it was right on top of one of the boxes in her car that she moved.   

b_dubb

Have you considered the reason Falkie spends so much time cleaning is because he's using a toothbrush?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: b_dubb on September 08, 2015, 05:41:19 AM
Have you considered the reason Falkie spends so much time cleaning is because he's using a toothbrush?

No. I think it's because he doesn't do it unless he's threatened with eviction. If he owned his own property he'd have no incentive to clean anything at all; let alone one square inch a month.

ONeill

Quote from: b_dubb on September 08, 2015, 05:41:19 AM

He would have long finished with a toothbrush. He must be using Kathy's old eyelash brush or tries cleaning using a cat.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Paper*Boy on September 07, 2015, 11:42:01 PM
Clutching a collectable snow globe he recovered from Ratty Patty's garage, he whispers a single word - barely audible... "Rosebud"

Very good PB!

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: ONeill on September 08, 2015, 07:24:45 AM
He would have long finished with a toothbrush. He must be using Kathy's old eyelash brush or tries cleaning using a cat.
Couple of cat whiskers, maybe.

Jocko Johnson

Jocko is just wondering,  all this talk and fighting about making the cockaroach kathy full sized love doll? If that thing ever ever went into production and was purchased in any real numbers...where the hell is anyone ever gonna find enough air to fill those dolls of that filthy flea bitten fucking fat mess?!

Jocko Johnson

SLOB-O to roach face..."Say hello kathy"

Roach face..."hello kathy"

SLOB-O thinking it's so cute and wonderful, even after the zillionth time..."hee, hee, he!"

What a pair of sweaty balls they are...blah!

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on September 08, 2015, 01:38:44 PM

SLOB-O thinking it's so cute and wonderful, even after the zillionth time..."hee, hee, he!"

A love story for the ages.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on September 08, 2015, 01:38:44 PM

Well, one pair of small sweaty balls and a scale model of the San Andreas fault.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 08, 2015, 01:52:22 PM

Well, one pair of small sweaty balls and a scale model of the San Andreas fault.

Makes you wonder if either of them do any landscaping....

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on September 08, 2015, 02:07:54 PM
Makes you wonder if either of them do any landscaping....

You're a sick sick woman.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on September 08, 2015, 01:46:59 PM
A love story for the ages.

No, Kathy started doing it and I've asked her to stop but since it annoys you soooo much, I'll have her do it in every video she ever does.
The new Noory program is being looked at by MSNBC, Fox, CNN & Al Jazeera.

Falkie2013

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 07, 2015, 05:26:54 PM
Otherwise known as Falkie's ass.

My last words would be something like :

" Just when are Bellgab assholes like Shreddy going to die from inhaling their own body gases from all the bs they put out ? "

I think I found the elusive Patty. It turns out she did help Falkie and Sweat Kathy clean their apartment up.

Who

Quote from: Falkie2013 on September 08, 2015, 02:46:06 PM

Are they having a competition to out-stupid one another?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-dOFRgn5T4

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Falkie2013 on September 08, 2015, 02:46:06 PM
No, Kathy started doing it and I've asked her to stop but since it annoys you soooo much, I'll have her do it in every video she ever does.
No way that bs ever gets p/u...and at the very smallest chance that it ever does...there is no way that after we send this thread to whoever would be stupid enough to pick it up, you fatso will NOT be a part of it after they learn what a dispicable pig you truly are!!!

Stick a fork in your stinky filthy ass because you are done fatboy,