• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on September 09, 2015, 10:03:42 AM
Good luck with the inspection today, George.

Inspection today - hopefully videos tonight.  I'm staying out of the "war," but must admit that I am looking forward to Kathy unloading on Drone, despite the fact that he is still my friend.  It should be good.

Is Tommy out of the hospital yet, George?  Will he be available to go through the "emerging artist" submissions again this week since Noory said he couldn't last week?
You know OLG according to fatty, if you are friends with his enemy, Area 51 Drone, than you are in fact showing disloyalty to SLOB-O . In his own words you are not his friend by your actions if you are now or still are A51D friend???

MAX

"we had to rent a second storage space to put the overflow because she took the boxes out of our car"

I'm having a cause and effect crisis over that statement. I can't get my head around it. Can you explain it, Falkie? Or anyone?

-----------------------------------------

I am sad to say I believe  I am beginning to understand this mental patient falkie and his stream of consciousness writing and thinking style.  I believe what he is saying above is that that bitch patty took his box of crap out of his car and has been storing it  for free in her garage. Now, as he went there with his rental truck ,that  he can not  drive. he can not put in back in the car that he also can not drive so he must put it in the truck after he forces old Patty to carry it to the truck. (This was all a ploy by Patty to steal his cooking Germans cookbook  , as Falkie is Jewish and because OF HIS MOTHER  he was not fond of Germans and would like to cook them)...

This extra box has now caused Fa fa Falkey to now rent a 2nd storage unit as He stated. As luck would have it the credit cards Kathy scammed  are still valid as only tickets at the movies,  surge protectors and Mayo have been used on them so far so it will be at least 4 months before the  default on the storage unit occurs but...  before then he will be able to sell his 1968 Archie  and Betty Comic book which will more then pay for his new Macbook and a sink drainer. 

Hope that helps....   

Jocko Johnson

Hey fatboy, you fail the inspection yet, on your way to the homeless shelter, has the dumster come for your garbage...ah, I mean collectables?  Or is the inspection just another lie as you're entire loser life has been?   It get cancelled AGAIN,  never happen? You have been cleaning and getting ready for this inspection for over 2 yrs now you lying POS.
STFU and GFY!!!

akwilly

Hey Falkie, clearly the inspection is over by now so one can only assume it did not go well. Otherwise you would be on here gloating about how all you're hard work has paid off. So what the heck is going on man, don't leave us hanging.

akwilly

Hey Falkie, the cat video has some high production value. You held the camera reasonably still and you didn't let Kathy say much. But Falkie I gotta say the cat looks scared shitless. I guess I would be too if I was in a cage made out of box fans and being slapped about on the head with what could only be described as Johnsonville Brautwursts. Or maybe more accurately you're fingers look like deformed walrus cocks. Other than that nice job having what is now another mouth to feed.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: akwilly on September 09, 2015, 07:21:45 PM
Hey Falkie, clearly the inspection is over by now so one can only assume it did not go well. Otherwise you would be on here gloating about how all you're hard work has paid off. So what the heck is going on man, don't leave us hanging.

He's full of it...there isn't and will not be an inspection.  He's just using it for whatever reason. 
That poor cat.  It's been living in the street, did you even wash it fatty?  Than it would be the cleanest thing at the hovel. So best leave it filthy lie you and roachy.

Pinky is thinking, damn...I was captured by a couple of Samsquatches!!!!!!

akwilly

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on September 09, 2015, 07:41:23 PM
He's full of it...there isn't and will not be an inspection.  He's just using it for whatever reason. 
That poor cat.  It's been living in the street, did you even wash it fatty?  Than it would be the cleanest thing at the hovel. So best leave it filthy lie you and roachy.

I also find it odd that the big guy would bring in a mangy stray cat BEFORE the inspection.

cosmic hobo

Quote from: akwilly on September 09, 2015, 07:38:53 PM
Other than that nice job having what is now another mouth to feed.

Quote from: akwilly on September 09, 2015, 07:47:05 PM
I also find it odd that the big guy would bring in a mangy stray cat BEFORE the inspection.

Falkie logic fail!

Why the fuck would a destitute moron with no money bring in another mouth to feed. In addition why the fuck would the same moron on the brink of homelessness add to the already general stankiness of the place by incorporating another potential piss smell hazard.

Also he has taken in Pinky the cat.

bateman

Quote from: cosmic hobo on September 09, 2015, 08:03:05 PM
Why the fuck would a destitute moron with no money bring in another mouth to feed. In addition why the fuck would the same moron on the brink of homelessness add to the already general stankiness of the place by incorporating another potential piss smell hazard.

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on September 09, 2015, 07:41:23 PM

It's a street kitty?  Better be careful Falkie.  Next thing you know it'll be bringing in drugs and prostitutes.  Oh, I guess you already hang out with prostitutes.  Drugs then.

Quote from: akwilly on September 09, 2015, 07:28:45 PM

https://youtu.be/ZM4V8I_gGgk

Falkie, I've seen other videos where you are interacting with cats this same way.

It's great that you care for them and about them - but have you not noticed cats don't respond to people smacking their lips and clicking their tongues?   Yes they do like being petted, and they like their heads rubbed even more, but after awhile they're ready to stop and don't want to do it anymore.  If you want the cats to like you, when they don't want to be handled stop bothering them - especially when they are in a new environment and around people they don't know.

weeberwubber

Quote from: MAX on September 09, 2015, 05:10:58 PM

Hope that helps....   

Good lord, it does. Thank you. They can use that kind of interpreting service in congress. Falkie needs the extra unit because Patty stored boxes for them while they filled up a unit to the brim. What a bitch!

You know how you kinda want to pick a scab? I kinda want to see the full storage unit.

akwilly

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on September 09, 2015, 10:54:27 PM
Is is the same Pinky shown in this video?

https://youtu.be/dR_LHlFwlhk
Holy shit that was crazy! Perhaps the man in the video grew up to become a dentist and big game hunter.

Quote from: akwilly on September 09, 2015, 11:14:20 PM
Holy shit that was crazy!

When the cat sank its claws into the guys nuts and he started shrieking I actually wet my pants from laughing.

Falkie could never do anything this entertaining.

akwilly

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on September 09, 2015, 11:36:28 PM
When the cat sank its claws into the guys nuts and he started shrieking I actually wet my pants from laughing.

Falkie could never do anything this entertaining.
With the amount of blubber around Falkies thighs I doubt he would have noticed the cat sinking in it's claws

Quote from: Paper*Boy on September 09, 2015, 09:55:48 PM
but have you not noticed cats don't respond to people smacking their lips and clicking their tongues?

I don't know what you THINK is going on in this video, but what's really happening is that Falkie is gauging whether the cat will be plump enough in time for Thanksgiving.

Quote from: akwilly on September 09, 2015, 11:38:18 PM
With the amount of blubber around Falkies thighs I doubt he would have noticed the cat sinking in it's claws

What do you think would happen if it sunk its claws into his penile fat pad?

akwilly

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on September 09, 2015, 11:42:07 PM
What do you think would happen if it sunk its claws into his penile fat pad?
I could see a river of puss spewing forth and perhaps the big guy flying around as if a balloon when loosing its air. Or sad for the cat it would get stuck on said fat pad and have to dangle around. Falkie would probably take a nap and forget the cat was hanging on his junk and just go ahead and zip up his pants like nothing was wrong.

Quote from: akwilly on September 09, 2015, 11:47:06 PM
I could see a river of puss spewing forth and perhaps the big guy flying around as if a balloon when loosing its air. Or sad for the cat it would get stuck on said fat pad and have to dangle around. Falkie would probably take a nap and forget the cat was hanging on his junk and just go ahead and zip up his pants like nothing was wrong.

Did you know that Falkie once sat on one of his cats and killed it?  Can you imagine what the cats last moments were like?  It must have felt like the dinosaurs did when they saw that giant meteor coming that wiped them all out.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: akwilly on September 09, 2015, 11:47:06 PM

And of course there's every chance the cat would be infected.

Well so much for the Drone Wars.  If you blinked, you missed it.  But you didn't miss anything, really.  More like two kids running around with toy guns that pop out a flag with the word BANG on it.

Quote from: akwilly on September 09, 2015, 11:47:06 PMforget the cat was hanging on his junk and just go ahead and zip up his pants like nothing was wrong.

Falkie the Kangaroo Man.

akwilly

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on September 09, 2015, 11:59:46 PM
Did you know that Falkie once sat on one of his cats and killed it?  Can you imagine what the cats last moments were like?  It must have felt like the dinosaurs did when they saw that giant meteor coming that wiped them all out.
Thats assuming the cat is not still in Falkie's ass

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 09, 2015, 12:06:03 PM

STFU!  Yorkshire have won the county championship for the second year running.

It's not like you to gloat.  ;)

WhiteCrow

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 10, 2015, 06:41:28 AM
It's not like you to gloat.  ;)

Stop going off topic, you Brit wankers!
This tread is about AMERICA