• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

WhiteCrow

Quote from: onan on December 20, 2015, 11:05:08 AM
Deal on the babes already there... the new ones however...

With all the recent "weeping and gnashing of teeth" I except an inrush to the comforts of the Haven...
...  break them in easy ...don't want to scare them away  ;)

Quote from: onan on December 20, 2015, 11:30:54 AM
Now you're pissing on my retirement plans, fella.

Yeah, I hear ya. I was kinda hoping for a young strong lass as I get older, too. Helps when it comes time for the ol` diaper change.

chefist

Quote from: BellBoy on December 20, 2015, 11:39:12 AM
Yes, please... assign my motivations to me chefist. You seem a bit thin-skinned and touchy lately. Perhaps the virus has gotten to you. Have you ever been on the radio?

Falkie stopped posting, Art now has stopped as well, so the last folks to torment are fans...that's clear to see...

Thin skinned means not replying to being called a "cock sucker"?

Uberscribed..

Quote from: PathoJen on December 19, 2015, 07:20:46 PM
I've just started listening to U7 again, and I'm happy as shit.

yeah, i just paid them a 'beer' last week...

Element 115

Quote from: Uberscribed.. on December 20, 2015, 11:45:20 AM
yeah, i just paid them a 'beer' last week...

What is U7? Is it a Podcast?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: FightTheFuture on December 20, 2015, 11:30:00 AM
I`ll never understand these old rich guys with the glorified teenage girlfriends. It NEVER turns out well.

Given that there's no video of how the hand got broken in the first place and the fact that Cumia seems to be a lightening rod for crazy women, as evidenced by that black woman who tried to lay a beating on him for taking her picture and sent him into that racist rant in the first place, I'm gonna say this bitch might be crazy too but who knows? Substances were obviously being consumed  ;)

BellBoy

Quote from: chefist on December 20, 2015, 11:44:11 AM
Falkie stopped posting, Art now has stopped as well, so the last folks to torment are fans...that's clear to see...

Thin skinned means not replying to being called a "cock sucker"?

Again, no one called you a cock sucker.

No one.

chefist

Quote from: BellBoy on December 20, 2015, 11:47:29 AM
Again, no one called you a cock sucker.

No one.

That's the point...when that type of hyperbole is used, you can't take it back, even if it wasn't your intent...

Bounder

-- Interjection, perhaps addressed elsewhere:

Did Art dump his Facebook account?

Ms. C

Quote from: Bounder on December 20, 2015, 11:50:08 AM

Yes  :'(

Element 115

Yes he deactivated it last night. He will probably reactivate it at some point.

GravitySucks

Yep

Philosopher

Quote from: Stardust Ancestor on December 20, 2015, 11:50:56 AM
Yes he deactivated it last night. He will probably reactivate it at some point.

He asked FB to document his deactivation request, and not to report it.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 20, 2015, 11:47:07 AM
Given that there's no video of how the hand got broken in the first place and the fact that Cumia seems to be a lightening rod for crazy women, as evidenced by that black woman who tried to lay a beating on him for taking her picture and sent him into that racist rant in the first place, I'm gonna say this bitch might be crazy too but who knows? Substances were obviously being consumed  ;)

Yeah, but when you`re a butt-fugly old rich dude with too much time on your hands...perhaps it`s not wise to cavort with teenage crackwhores. That`s all I`m sayin` 8)

Element 115

Quote from: Philosopher on December 20, 2015, 11:54:36 AM
He asked FB to document his deactivation request, and not to report it.

And he will reactivate it periodically, unannounced.

Philosopher

Quote from: Stardust Ancestor on December 20, 2015, 11:55:48 AM
And he will reactivate it periodically, unannounced.

And he will soon offer a 5 figure reward for information regarding the person or persons who made him hang up, but not retire, his FB account.

Bounder

What a shocking, catastrophic collapse.  Hero to zero.

GravitySucks

Quote from: FightTheFuture on December 20, 2015, 11:55:41 AM
Yeah, but when you`re a butt-fugly old rich dude with too much time on your hands...perhaps it`s not wise to cavort with teenage crackwhores. That`s all I`m sayin` 8)

Did you even read the article? She is 26.

Look, bottom line is, Art will be back in radio at some point. I have in the past -- and still do -- strongly recommend a one or two night gig on the weekends. On regular old terrestrial radio.

Let`s hope when he comes back this time, he listens to me.

BellBoy

Quote from: chefist on December 20, 2015, 11:49:32 AM
That's the point...when that type of hyperbole is used, you can't take it back, even if it wasn't your intent...

Philosopher

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 20, 2015, 12:00:15 PM

You are feeding a troll.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: FightTheFuture on December 20, 2015, 11:55:41 AM
Agreed! I already learned that lesson in my younger days. You always get more than your bargained for with a crackwhore...and not in a good way either.  ;)

Yep. As I stated; glorified teenager, who, interestingly enough, conducts herself like a tweenager.

Bounder

Whoa.  Context?

Element 115

Art is letting the trolls win by getting angry at them, bailing from Bellgab, and by going from hero to zero.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Bounder on December 20, 2015, 12:04:47 PM
Whoa.  Context?

I don't know if she is a crack whore, but she is not a teenager, she is 26. That was all I tried to point out.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Stardust Ancestor on December 20, 2015, 12:07:07 PM
Art is letting the trolls win by getting angry at them, bailing from Bellgab, and by going from hero to zero.

Yep, you guys win. Savor it!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: SredniVashtar on December 20, 2015, 11:08:36 AM
The fans aren't exactly shy about attacking those who don't share their opinions though, are they? The trouble is, they don't do it in a very entertaining way. It would be fun if they were amusing or informative in their defence of Art, but they turn tortoise and call anyone who isn't on the team a troll and sulk in the corner. That's the big problem for me - this empty-headed positivity is painfully boring. It is also insincere, if they refuse to acknowledge that there is anything about their hero worthy of censure. I would rather hear negative comments from someone whose opinion I respect, than a litany of babble from someone who wants to suck up to me

Oh so you don't find my over the top "White-knighting" of Art and Ms Wade amusing?

So SV, you have a gift for spinning a string of words together to express coherent thoughts.. Big fucking deal.. Try to entertain millions year after year.. Then maybe I'll have some respect for you. Until then STFU..don't need your acute observations that are disrespectful to a man, that many appreciate and RESPECT for his years of entertaining us. Have you no decency? You're not in the Falkie thread.

Love Art.. Praise MV..  Adore Heather 

Time for some music.. Let's all enjoy the Ride.. Thank you Mr Bell

http://youtu.be/pn5jjG4VErQ