• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

The Snorchlax

I guess now Art will only talk to Keith and Heather!

ItsOver

Dave must be eating this up.

The Snorchlax

Quote from: ItsOver on December 19, 2015, 09:50:27 PM

I think he has taken off for the rest of the year, which could have its benefits

PathoJen

Quote from: MaxGravy on December 19, 2015, 07:39:40 PM
In a few weeks it will be 10 years since Ramona passed. It was January 5, 2006. Rest in peace.
It seemed like only a couple of years have passed. She was a wonderful woman.

Quote from: SnapT on December 19, 2015, 09:43:32 PM
She should do an Emergency MITD and address it TONIGHT.

That makes sense, but she's pretty tight-lipped so I doubt they'd get much out of her beyond what Art already said.

Why is it people like Hoagland and Noory never quit and go away?

SnapT

Like pizza rolls!  Noory should invite Art to guest on BEYOND BELIEF so they can discuss how bad the haters are and how they eat rats for dinner.

ItsOver

Quote from: Paper*Boy on December 19, 2015, 09:56:37 PM
Why is it people like Hoagland and Noory never quit and go away?
Because they're like athlete's foot, dandruff, and the IRS?

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Paper*Boy on December 19, 2015, 09:41:04 PM
Will Heather address Art's quitting social media on the show Monday?

I wondered the same thing.  Considering Art abandoned social media, at least in part, due to unsavory rumors about a relationship with her, Heather's in a tough spot.  As if the poor woman isn't already dealing with enough turmoil in her life, she has to decide how to handle these new claims.  I don't envy her.

PathoJen

I am sure I'm beating a dead horse here, but if art would have just said, "I'm laying low until this stalker is caught" or something like that., instead of trying to force us to like Heather that would have been much easier to deal with.

trostol

Quote from: Paper*Boy on December 19, 2015, 09:41:04 PM
Will Heather address Art's quitting social media on the show Monday?

i would hope not..just cause she will never move on and make it her own show...even if its just in the interim..if she keep bringing Art up all the time and bemoaning the fact he should be in that seat

sydtron

Yeah. I dont envy Red at all.  God bless her.   

Uncle Duke

I doubt he cares, or was ever seriously concerned about Art/MITD. 

Uncle Duke

Quote from: trostol on December 19, 2015, 10:08:01 PM
i would hope not..just cause she will never move on and make it her own show...even if its just in the interim..if she keep bringing Art up all the time and bemoaning the fact he should be in that seat

Better answer than mine, well put.

HumanBeing

He's celebrating in some way.
Probably has parked his Escalade in some dark alley in Missouri listening to Elvis while getting his trumpet blown.

chefist

People make all sorts of lurid claims about celebrities all the time...I think most ignore them..

Donald Noory

Speaking of rewards, didn't O.J. offer a reward to whoever caught the real killers? I wonder if people are still out there searching...

Quote from: chefist on December 19, 2015, 10:13:49 PM
People make all sorts of lurid claims about celebrities all the time...I think most ignore them..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1AhrEhQ0mg

Art's just thin skinned and overdramatic.

Ciardelo

Quote from: HumanBeing on December 19, 2015, 10:13:20 PM

He's celebrating in some way.
Probably has parked his Escalade in some dark alley in Missouri listening to Elvis while getting his trumpet blown.

i didn't know Elvis played the trumpet.

Ciardelo

Quote from: PathoJen on December 19, 2015, 10:04:24 PM
I am sure I'm beating a dead horse here, but if art would have just said, "I'm laying low until this stalker is caught" or something like that., instead of trying to force us to like Heather that would have been much easier to deal with.
Nope, nobody brought that up.  ;)  :D

ItsOver

Quote from: Donald Noory on December 19, 2015, 10:14:10 PM
Speaking of rewards, didn't O.J. offer a reward to whoever caught the real killers? I wonder if people are still out there searching...
I remember O.J. saying he was actively looking for the killer.  The joke was the killer must be a golfer.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: chefist on December 19, 2015, 10:13:49 PM

Yeah, but Heather isn't a celebrity, she won't even post a photo of herself.  I have no idea what she did before taking the gig with Art, but I doubt it prepared her for the drama and turmoil she's facing.  I have a daughter who I think is just about her age, I truly feel for her.

Art, on the other hand, is a celebrity and he clearly didn't ignore a lurid claim.

Quote from: Uncle Duke on December 19, 2015, 10:21:39 PM
Yeah, but Heather isn't a celebrity, she won't even post a photo of herself.  I have no idea what she did before taking the gig with Art, but I doubt it prepared her for the drama and turmoil she's facing.  I have a daughter who I think is just about her age, I truly feel for her.

Art, on the other hand, is a celebrity and he clearly didn't ignore a lurid claim.

She is dealing with an almost impossible situation. I hope she can make it work. Keith is in a tough spot as well.

chefist

Quote from: Uncle Duke on December 19, 2015, 10:21:39 PM

It's a completely ridiculous claim...I just hope Heather doesn't let these spurious comments bother her...

The Kraken

Quote from: Donald Noory on December 19, 2015, 10:14:10 PM

What if someone captured OJ and then said to him "Ok I caught the real killer, where's my money?"

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Freyja on December 19, 2015, 09:47:41 PM
Is there anything left for Art Bell to quit now?...oh sorry, I mean hang up, not this night or any night, but it doesn't mean that he's retiring?  ::)

Can this possibly get any lower or more bizarre?

Well, once the reactor core temperature gets past a certain point, it gets really hard to stop the meltdown. Monday could be a continuation of Friday's effort to stay on course and stay cool, but everyone's got their limits. Heather may have balls of steel, but at some point soon the instinct for self-preservation is likely to kick in. Everybody involved needs to take five. Five days, five months, whatever.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: PathoJen on December 19, 2015, 10:04:24 PM

You are indeed but I'm afraid that horse deserved to be beaten. And that's how it got dead in the first place.

Soylentblue

Quote from: Art Bell on December 19, 2015, 06:35:29 PM
Ok, I have had enough, I posted the reward myself and did not consult with the Sheriff, I don't see why I need to its my money and mostly my problem. While the sheriff's Dept has responded when called they have been painfully slow to post all the reports I have made. They do the best they can I guess. 

At this point after reading some of the awful things said about Heather and myself I have had enough, I am not coming back to Bell Gab and after a short time of letting that reward sink in I will disable my FB site as well. There is simply no way to win with people like this and I have had enough to stress and sorrow over this for this lifetime. Carry on.

Art

Art loves/hates the attention.

You quit radio how many times and came back?

Same goes for Bellgab. You can't fool us anymore. You WILL return.

Quote from: The Kraken on December 19, 2015, 10:39:53 PM
What if someone captured OJ and then said to him "Ok I caught the real killer, where's my money?"

;D