• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Kaiborg

Snoory is doing a high voice now, after announcing some kind of non-profit for the purpose of giving hand-outs to cat ladies.   I think I figured it out...  Friday night must be the night he unwinds by sniffing bath salts. 

Quote from: misssirveaux on December 01, 2012, 02:44:18 AM
Interesting.  I am a Facebook friend of UFO Phil.  Earlier today he posted the song and wrote on the post that George Noory is his "best friend."  Maybe George is pissed because Phil wasn't there to rush him to the emergency room the other night.

I may have fallen victim to a rumor. Forgive my ignorance.

SnapT

Hilarious exchange, Tommy asks a text message question of Noory...

Tom: She says "Hey George, this is Carrie from West Virginia.  Your pizza roll story was UNBELIEVABLE, it got me thinking, do you imagine that the BURN PAIN you felt would be anything like the pain you would feel in HELL if there was such a place?"

Noory: Ha ha ha...good question!  I think PHYSICAL PAIN is MUCH different than SPIRITUAL PAIN.  Two different types of pain.  THIS one REALLY hurts.

Did George Noory just say that eating a HOT PIZZA ROLL hurts MORE than BURNING IN HELLFIRE FOR ALL ETERNITY?  Because the latter is a SPIRITUAL PAIN?  So it doesn't REALLY hurt!

michio

Quote from: SnapT on December 01, 2012, 02:58:48 AM
Hilarious exchange, Tommy asks a text message question of Noory...

Tom: She says "Hey George, this is Carrie from West Virginia.  Your pizza roll story was UNBELIEVABLE, it got me thinking, do you imagine that the BURN PAIN you felt would be anything like the pain you would feel in HELL if there was such a place?"

Noory: Ha ha ha...good question!  I think PHYSICAL PAIN is MUCH different than SPIRITUAL PAIN.  Two different types of pain.  THIS one REALLY hurts.

Did George Noory just say that eating a HOT PIZZA ROLL hurts MORE than BURNING IN HELLFIRE FOR ALL ETERNITY?  Because the latter is a SPIRITUAL PAIN?  So it doesn't REALLY hurt!

It sounds like something he'd say. Did you catch the email where someone called him a wimp?  He's not a wimp for feeling physical pain from his burn and doing something dumb (which his overinflated ego will NOT let him admit), he's a wimp for milking every last drop of sympathy out of people that he can. There are young children that would make less noise than him in a similar situation.

sleeplessinca

pizza rolls will be the new psychic aunt

mark my words

Juan

sNoory made it all the way to the second sentence last night.  He was reading a story about the World Health Organization,and on second reference, the copy must have read "The WHO" because sNoory said "The Who" - as in Tommy can you hear me?

Obviously poorly written copy (should have been The W-H-O) read by an idiot.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: UFO Fill on December 01, 2012, 05:34:03 AM
sNoory made it all the way to the second sentence last night.  He was reading a story about the World Health Organization,and on second reference, the copy must have read "The WHO" because sNoory said "The Who" - as in Tommy can you hear me?

Nooron hears a Who. I'm sure that Tommy wishes that he *couldn't* hear George.

Quote from: UFO Fill on December 01, 2012, 05:34:03 AM

This doesn't sound like the same learned, inquisitive investigator that the 'Beyond Beleif' TV folks think they are getting.. hard to believe no one there has picked up on any of this suckage yet.

ShayP

Even more annoying than the constant talk about the mouth burn was the playing of that clip where the guy is calling into work and witnesses a wreck. Supposedly the car had four little old ladies in it and they kick the dudes ass, etc. It's so phony and obviously fake. Nonetheless Noory said 'we all need some laughter.' After that clip he played UFO Phill. Ugh.

b_dubb

our purpose is clear. our mission made evident. everyone who sees this message needs to ship a box of pizza rolls to Premiere Radio.

everyone

ziznak

I vaguely remember liking the English accent dude talking about ghosts and crap.  Noory was trying to pin him down on the difference between demons, ghosts, and poltergeists.  That had me laughing... and then I awoke in a cold sweat while whiney ass UFO Phils voice sent me into a laptop smashing rage while I tried frantically to switch over to the Art Bell stream. 

and everytime I think about his pizza roll story and how he voice acted his call to Tommy I fall out... I'm looking into isolating some clips of that audio since nobody else has yet.

http://www.4shared.com/mp3/zKPn5wIa/tomivegotaproblem.html

ziznak

where the hell is eddie dean at?  I miss his word of the day.... did anybody hear mush mouth's attempted pronunciation of "voodoo?" It came out "Voh Doh!!!"

HorrorRetro

Quote from: ziznak on December 01, 2012, 10:14:00 AM
I vaguely remember liking the English accent dude talking about ghosts and crap. 

I caught the first half hour with that guest.  I thought the guest had a lot of potential.  Unfortunately, jackass kept cutting him off and asking moronic questions, trying to steer the guest to confirm that satanic ritual killing are commonplace.  Anyone who has actually researched the subject knows they are not.  I would love to hear the guest with another host. 

Mels-hole1984

I turned the show on as I went to bed lastnite and unfortunately caught the complete last hour. I hate the way he treats the callers, it absolutely disgusts me how he doesn't even say thanks for the call or thanks for calling. Its always a brief response and then " East of the Rockies we have..." Then to hear that audio of the supposed car accident, That so old. I remember hearing that years ago...Come on get some new material...I almost threw my radio across the room every time that guy laughed his obnoxious laugh. How the hell am I supposed to fall asleep with a guy hacking out a lung every two seconds. .....FUCKING RAGE!!!!.....AAAAHHHHHH. Damn it Premier FIRE HIM ALLREADY!!!

ItsOver

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 01, 2012, 05:41:56 AM
Nooron hears a Who. I'm sure that Tommy wishes that he *couldn't* hear George.

Hahahaha...."Nooron hears a Who."  Can't wait for "Green Eggs and Pizza Rolls."   ;)

Why wasn't Nooron's guardian angel protecting him from pizza rolls?  Was it too stupid an event for even a guardian angel to anticipate?  Was Nooron's guardian angel looking the other way, to help out humanity?  ....Or is it just Nooron's guardian angel is as stupid as he is?

ItsOver

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on December 01, 2012, 12:08:04 PM
I turned the show on as I went to bed lastnite and unfortunately caught the complete last hour. I hate the way he treats the callers, it absolutely disgusts me how he doesn't even say thanks for the call or thanks for calling. Its always a brief response and then " East of the Rockies we have..." Then to hear that audio of the supposed car accident, That so old. I remember hearing that years ago...Come on get some new material...I almost threw my radio across the room every time that guy laughed his obnoxious laugh. How the hell am I supposed to fall asleep with a guy hacking out a lung every two seconds. .....FUCKING RAGE!!!!.....AAAAHHHHHH. Damn it Premier FIRE HIM ALLREADY!!!

Glad I wasn't listening.  The guy and the old ladies audio is as lame as it gets.  UFO Phil is the rotten cherry on top of that garbage sundae.

Noory must have been recovered enough from his devastating trauma to do his usual Friday night routine of skipping-out early to hit the IHOP with Tommie.

George49

I can't believe he played that stupid car crash audio again! Noory has got to go. He has turned into Retro rehash. Even AB who played that Crystal Gale song at the end of his shows on occasion. Not every week! Everybody has heard that UFO Phil song about a 1000 times by now. Noory is absolutely dreadful and a broken record too. Its time for something new and fresh. This Noory has beaten this dead horse into submission. Noory is like the newscast that plays the same story over and over again. And not only that Noory is so disconnected from people, reality and his audience. You can really tell especially when he has open lines.

ItsOver

If "The Attack of the Killer Pizza Roll" wasn't enough for this week, tonight's show should finish if off.  FrankenWells is on with.....joy of all joys.... the C2C "Science Advisor"  ;) Richard C. Hoaxster.  Hoaxster will be hallucinating about some supposed beam on top of a pyramid.  I'm sure Mars will be worked into the topic somehow.

Oh.... and let's not forget, coming-up tomorrow, it's the first Sunday of the month!  We'll be "treated" to The Nooron and the Submerging Artists!  Time to stuff some pizza rolls into my ears.

Nebraska888

I am laughing so !##$%^&*%!#@ hard reading these Pizza Rolls comments!!!!  Can you people believe this moron?  Give me a friggin' break.  WHAT A BIG WEENIE! SISSY BOY!  He is beyond explanation!

Then, last night, he started speaking with a high voice to illustrate what a hot pizza roll could do to your voice.  OMG, IDIOTIC!!!!  I have wanted to scream OUT LOUD at this embecile in the middle of the night so many times, but last night....I finally did.  If I could have driven to his studio and slapped him.....I would have.

And, by the way......I, too, have eaten a super hot Pizza Roll.......uhmmmmm......I managed to LIVE THROUGH the experience without hospitalization!!!  I must be SUPER WOMAN!

Nebraska888

Sent to Lisa and associates including DBrady at Premiere......

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 2:10 pm

Pizza Roll

To

lisa lisa@coasttocoastam.com, tom tom@coasttocoastam.com, dave dave@coasttocoastam.com, stephanie stephanie@coasttocoastam.com, lex lex@coasttocoastam.com, DBrady DBrady@premiereradio.com, dan dan@coasttocoastam.com

Cc

Ian Ian@coasttocoastam.com, johnb johnb@coasttocoastam.com, GeorgeKnapp GeorgeKnapp@coasttocoastam.com, robsimonetalks robsimonetalks@yahoo.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOU GUYS HAVE TO READ WHAT REAL COAST TO COAST FANS THINK OF WIMPY NOORY'S PIZZA ROLL FIASCO.  GO TO COAST GAB online......the website contains commentary from people who have been loyal fans since Art Bell.  This man is one big joke.

Come on, we are hoping that all of you are smart enough to know what a big baby George is.  Tom, I HONESTLY do not know how you do it.  You must be a saint or you just really like many aspects of your job to put up with this egocentric imbecile. 

Last night Noory was speaking in a high voice to mimic what permanent damage would have sounded like.  If Art Bell were listening, I suspect he threw a HOT PIZZA ROLL at his radio.  I literally have wanted to scream at Noory so many nights because of his HORRIBLE interviewing skills and his stupidity.  Last night, guess what....I FINALLY DID SCREAM!  My poor husband sat up in bed and thought we were being robbed.  Ha!

This man has an enormous ego and a very small brain........the combination is obvious and the program suffers because of it.

FIRE THIS MAN!

Rob Simone rocks!  Wells is great!  Knapp OWNS the host chair!  Ian is awesome!   Noory doesn't have an iota of the talent these other hosts possess.  Let's get Coast to Coast back to what it used to be:  INTELLIGENT, ENGAGING, ENLIGHTENING, AND HOSTED BY SKILLFUL PEOPLE WITH INTELLECTUAL DEPTH, CREDIBILITY,  AND GENUINE  CURIOSITY (not a list of questions on a note card).

Sardondi

Quote from: sleeplessinca on November 30, 2012, 12:38:44 AM
Bumpers...
light my fire
ring of fire
walking on the sun
pointer sisters' fire
great balls of fire

Oh let's find some others. Most folks would be familiar with these:

Fire - Jimi Hendrix

Jimi Hendrix - Fire

Fire - Crazy World Of Arthur Brown (plus it's almost creepy if you can keep from laughing)

Arthur Brown - Fire

Fire - Ohio Players (gotta love that 70's vibe)

The Ohio Players - Fire

Fire - Bruce Springsteen (We heard The Pointer Sisters first, but it's Bruce's.)

Bruce Springsteen - Fire

I'm On Fire Bruce Springsteen (Bru loved the fire meme)

Bruce Springsteen-I'm on Fire (HD)

Streets Of Fire - Bruce (Did I say he liked the fire thing?)

Streets Of Fire (Live at The Paramount Theatre)

Baby's On Fire - Velvet Goldmine Soundtrack (Yes, it's Brian Eno's, but to my mind this sounds so much better than the thin and tinny original, which was probably the point.)

04 Babys On Fire [Live'73] - Brian Slade / The Ballad of Maxwell Demon

Play With Fire - Stumbling Pebbles (The band averages 69 years old - They'd stop if they had a decent bone in their bodies.)

The Rolling Stones- Play With Fire -HQ

Wildfire - Michael Martin Murphey (Sugar coma guaranteed.)

Wildfire- Michael Martin Murphey

We Didn't Start The Fire - Billy Joel

Billy Joel - We Didn't Start The Fire

Firelake - Bob Seger and The Silver Bullet Band (I don't know why, but I've always found this song heartbreaking for some reason.)

Fire Lake - Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band

Fire Down Below - ...aaaand a two-fer for Bob and the boys

Bob Seger - Fire down Below

Fire and Rain - James Taylor

James Taylor - Fire and Rain

Fire Woman - The Cult

Fire Woman - The Cult (HQ Audio)

Fire On The Mountain - Marshall Tucker Band

Fire On The Mountain - Marshall Tucker Greatest Hits

I think I broke the site.

Quote from: HorrorRetro on November 30, 2012, 11:40:56 AM

At one point, he said, "I popped it into my mouth, squeezed it, it exploded, but I didn't swallow."   

Friday morning, as I was waking up, I heard a caller telling George he should be very careful so his burn wouldn't get infected.  She then went into a story about a friend of hers burning her arm on hot pizza when they were children.  Of course, George had to interrupt with that particular comment.  I hadn't heard about the pizza roll, and in my sleep-groggy head, just assumed he was referring to a burn on his own arm that exploded in his mouth. 

Gagh, I went to work without breakfast that morning.   :(

Quote from: Sardondi on December 01, 2012, 03:11:22 PM
Oh let's find some others. Most folks would be familiar with these:

I think I broke the site.

Great list Sardondi.
I listened to them all.

Morgus

Quote from: PortlandDangler on December 01, 2012, 02:32:48 AM
I heard a rumor that noory pulled ufo-phil's song for awhile? Is this true, and why?
don't know if its a regular thing but last night Noory's regular bumper music for Fridays was changed and instead of the UFO Phil song at the end of the show he replayed that tired old car crash bit with some guy laughing hysterically - thats even worse and longer than UFO Phil's song...

Morgus

Anyone catch at one point during last night's c2c open lines, Noory complained to Tommy that somebody emailed him about the pizza role mouth burning incident and called him a wimp?
Sounds like a coastgab member - Noory actually read his email... :D

Juan

I'm sure I've heard that car crash guy call in during open lines a couple of times.  He's never referred to the car crash, but the voice is unmistakable.  He probably listens as sNoory has given him more air time than anyone else.
sNoory sucks.

I am pretty sure I heard the UFO Phil song last night (after car crash).
Listened on KFI Los Angeles.