• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

ziznak

I finally heard the fake phone call on replay and yes it was followed immediately by UFO Phils gay ass voice.

ahh pizza rolls.

He'll never live this down... what kind of a moron doesnt just go with something mundane like say THE FUCKING FLU... say "I had the flu" George you moron! But Noooooooo he's got to give us yet another thing to laugh our asses off about. 

Actually thank you George thank you very much.

coaster

Quote from: ziznak on December 01, 2012, 04:19:35 PM
I finally heard the fake phone call on replay and yes it was followed immediately by UFO Phils gay ass voice.

ahh pizza rolls.

He'll never live this down... what kind of a moron doesnt just go with something mundane like say THE FUCKING FLU... say "I had the flu" George you moron! But Noooooooo he's got to give us yet another thing to laugh our asses off about. 

Actually thank you George thank you very much.
your avatar cracks me up

ziznak

:) with George there's always something to photoshop

ItsOver

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on December 01, 2012, 03:27:05 PM
Great list Sardondi.
I listened to them all.

Quite the appropriate list, Sardondi!  Any time Nooron is hosting, "The Chase" should be replaced with "Wildfire" by Michael Martin Murphey.  That's a song that's wienie enough for Pizza-Roll-Head-Noory.  ::)

ItsOver

Quote from: coaster on December 01, 2012, 04:23:30 PM
your avatar cracks me up

Yeah.  ;D  I'd love to see a pizza roll distributor pop-up as a sponsor of C2C.  They could have a commercial similar to the Carnivora one, with Nooron doing his third-grade-level reading from a script about his "great respect" for the "amaz'n power of the Pizza Roll!!.... critical for mouth modulation!!!"

ziznak

Quote from: ItsOver on December 01, 2012, 06:29:39 PM
Yeah.  ;D  I'd love to see a pizza roll distributor pop-up as a sponsor of C2C.  They could have a commercial similar to the Carnivora one, with Nooron doing his third-grade-level reading from a script about his "great respect" for the "amaz'n power of the Pizza Roll!!.... critical for mouth modulation!!!"
I was thinking this the other day until i heard george talk some poop about writing " a BIG note" to the manufacturer.  But lets say he's approached by a pizza roll manufacturer that has plans for a guaranteed to not burn your mouth gimick... right up geroges alley at this point

ItsOver

Hahahahah.... typical Noory.  I'm sure they could develop an idiot-proof pizza roll but a "Noory-proof" pizza roll???  We'd be talking a Manhattan project level-of-effort.  ;D

Yes the tail end of last night was another rehash of stuff from AB times. Only thing missing was the Russian Drill hole tape .Nooron sure likes to dig into the stuff AB had
I thought he was a little abrupt with the Canadian First Nation lady caller.
I betcha Cronkite's Gopher is going to go on methane adnausium.
Great list of FIRE songs guys .
Jerry Lee Lewis 'Great Balls of Fire'
-what you get when you drop your pizza roll in your lap or you marry 14 year old cousins like Lewis.
Last nights guest  would have been better with any other host.It is too bad. Really lame questions clearly detract the guests sometimes.Sad ,sad little man Even if one night a week for 3 + Simone then surely They might find any of those 4 to take another night and or Maybe Barbara Simpson,Has Hilly Rose retired completely? Nothing new on Fate. for him.
Red Ice Radio is pretty good ,Like  a Scandanavian Art Bell.
Sorry I ramble a lot.
I liked Dreamland a lot while Bell had it .I was not surprized that burned AB out though with 7 day C2C and Dreamland.

mr mister

For some reason I end up browsing this forum every time I'm on acid. Maybe it's because C2C can't make me fall asleep and I am reminded of how much Noory sucks so much that I google "noory sucks".

And then I remembered about the bit I heard the other day about George's accident. So I started reading the posts in this thread from before the accident and the Pizza Roll thread as well.

I just want to say thanks for all the laughs. I have not laughed that hard in a while.

popple

If it's true that people go to their own personal hell when they die, I hope jorch is shoved into a pizza roll and baked on extreme high in a microwave for eternity  >:(

Scully

I can't remember now if it was Thursday night or Friday night, but I definitely heard Noory tell a caller from Hawaii that he has a studio there.  First time I've heard him mention that in quite a while.

Anyone else remember that?

ShayP

Quote from: Scully on December 02, 2012, 03:49:00 AM
I can't remember now if it was Thursday night or Friday night, but I definitely heard Noory tell a caller from Hawaii that he has a studio there.  First time I've heard him mention that in quite a while.

Anyone else remember that?

Noory mentioned it yesterday. He said his studio is in (on) Kona.

Being a moron is one thing george but being an asshole to good callers, coupled with terrible guests is this shows biggest killer IMO. You can't change his personality which is GOOFY AS FUCK! Plus the show seems to be all about him/his ego and not on pure investigation of the topics covered.

Sardondi

Quote from: Scully on December 02, 2012, 03:49:00 AM
I can't remember now if it was Thursday night or Friday night, but I definitely heard Noory tell a caller from Hawaii that he has a studio there.  First time I've heard him mention that in quite a while....

Well, George could have been, you know, lying.

Sleepwalker

George's guest sounds fascinating tonight.  Another huckster preacher with a Bible in one hand and his hat in the other.  God "called" him to preaching when he was 19 years old.  And I suppose God also told him to put up a website and beg for money.   I posted a comment on the huckster preacher's website but I'll bet it doesn't get past the "moderator." 

John Smith

Don't have time to read the last couple of pages, but did anyone hear the 80 y/o woman during open phones Fri/Sat night? The woman was married to a CIA operator who disappeared a few weeks after the JFK assassination never to be seen again? George probed with a few questions which was leading to some potentially very interesting material. George dumped her and kept plugging along.

OMG what a stupid man, he didn't have the awareness to take-down her phone# off-line to call her back or to pass along her contact info to a JFK researcher. I would hope that his producer is snagging interesting callers contact info for follow-up.

ItsOver

Noory's M.O.  Just going through the motions to get to the end of the show, if even that far.  He could care less about any interesting leads, unless it involves an all-you-can-eat pancakes offer at some 24 hour joint.

Nebraska888

Quote from: John Smith on December 02, 2012, 05:45:43 PM
Don't have time to read the last couple of pages, but did anyone hear the 80 y/o woman during open phones Fri/Sat night? The woman was married to a CIA operator who disappeared a few weeks after the JFK assassination never to be seen again? George probed with a few questions which was leading to some potentially very interesting material. George dumped her and kept plugging along.

OMG what a stupid man, he didn't have the awareness to take-down her phone# off-line to call her back or to pass along her contact info to a JFK researcher. I would hope that his producer is snagging interesting callers contact info for follow-up.

OMG......Is thinking the same thing!  George....LISTEN TO THIS WOMAN!  Why is he so hell bent on getting to the next call???? 

Nebraska888

Correction: 

I was thinking the same thing!  (Typed too fast!)

coaster

that would of been an interesting story  to hear. stupid noory.

I think that's the difference between Noory and Knapp. Knapp would have kept her contact information to do a follow up to see if she had a story worth pursuing. Noory can only hold one idea at a time. In this case, it was getting to the callers, which should  illustrate to everyone exactly how much he thinks about their calls.

Nucky Nolan

The following rule holds true. If a story is fascinating, it will be squelched. If a story is meandering and nonsensical, it will be embraced and prolonged. One has to remember that Bad George operates in accordance with the laws of Bizarro World.

Quote from: ShayP on December 02, 2012, 04:10:18 AM
Noory mentioned it yesterday. He said his studio is in (on) Kona.

Haha, Kona.  Ko-nuh.  I guess if George is going to make up a Hawaii studio - has he ever broadcast from there in the several years now he's been talking about it? - it might as well be at one of the few places in Hawaii he can pronounce without too much trouble.

Morgus

This case again illustrates how Noory ruins such opportunities when he gets a rare caller with interesting insider info.
Art Bell would take such calls and expand them and even invite such a person back on later shows for hours - thats how classic tales of Mel and his hole, Bugs and the dead bigfoot, Mad Man Markham and his time portal, etc came from.
With Noory such callers just get dropped so he can move on to more callers that are mostly just dumb, crazy, or ass-kissers.
Noory can't separate the wheat from the chaff as it were. He is more interested in getting calls from people who also were stupid enough to burn their mouth from a microwaved pizza roll. ;)

...  The woman was married to a CIA operator who disappeared a few weeks after the JFK assassination never to be seen again...

Tommy?  Yeah, he's right on it.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Tara on December 02, 2012, 06:31:28 PM
There's no cure for stupid !

If there was, Coast would be on just twice a week. It helps to turn off the show in case said disorder is contagious.