• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Sardondi

Quote from: Morgus on November 28, 2012, 12:42:13 AM
but didn't Noory still host the night's show the day his father died last year?

Was that just last year? It seemed longer ago that that. Of course, it could feel like last year, Morgus, because almost a year after the event Noory was still bogarting expressions of sympathy from callers and guests who really had recently lost a parent.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: ChewMouse on November 28, 2012, 12:22:33 AM
I wonder if his sister died?

Because otherwise...he would never NOT be on the air.

I hope not. Simone said that it was a series of bizarre circumstances that kept Noory away tonight. He said that Noory would let people know what happened on Wednesday, so it didn't sound like something bad or unfortunate took place. Hopefully, he'll just share another strange tale tomorrow.

Morgus

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on November 28, 2012, 12:53:31 AM
I hope not. Simone said that it was a series of bizarre circumstances that kept Noory away tonight. He said that Noory would let people know what happened on Wednesday, so it didn't sound like something bad or unfortunate took place. Hopefully, he'll just share another strange tale tomorrow.
that sounds similar to that weird and bizarre tale Noory told once about his trip to Mexico...

Morgus

Frequent longtime long-winded caller Bill from West Hartford, Conn. the amateur atheist astronomer just called in to agressively disagree about the possibility of fake NASA moon landing videos.

Eddie Coyle

I hope he fell in a really big puddle.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Morgus on November 28, 2012, 12:56:50 AM
that sounds similar to that weird and bizarre tale Noory told once about his trip to Mexico...

It could be that George is "on assignment". I was full of hope, expecting an intriguing show on the BEKs, but Rob's reference to the Nephilim brought me back down to earth. He had to go there. Now, watch his guest sound like Marzulli and Quayle.

Morgus

Guest host Rob Simone just gave some more clues on Noory's absence tonight.
He mentioned Noory met with some kind of accident earlier today (but he is OK) and so Simone got a call in the afternoon to guest host, Noory expected back tomorrow night with all the details.

Scully

Didn't I hear Simone say it was a "bizarre" accident, Morgus?  That sounds like Noory's own description of it, and I believe that's what I heard. 

Whatever it was it took to get Simone back was a godsend!!!! ;)

SnapT

He found out Rob Simone is his long lost son and the giddy shock caused him to fall down a flight of stairs!

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: SnapT on November 28, 2012, 01:19:39 AM
He found out Rob Simone is his long lost son and the giddy shock caused him to fall down a flight of stairs!

It's funny that you would say that. Noory and Simone had an affectionate exchange with each other during a past show. It indeed sounded like Rob was George's son. They both said, "love ya'" at the end of the conversation.

SnapT

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on November 28, 2012, 02:01:41 AM
It's funny that you would say that. Noory and Simone had an affectionate exchange with each other during a past show. It indeed sounded like Rob was George's son. They both said, "love ya'" at the end of the conversation.

I noticed that as well.  It also makes more sense why Noory called Simone to guest host for him instead of the always available John B. Wells.  George wants to keep C2C in the family!

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: popple on November 28, 2012, 02:35:43 AM
He found jimmy hoffa's body  ::)

Which means there's two stiffs now...

Doomed

Quote from: Morgus on November 28, 2012, 12:56:50 AM
Thats it! The mexican cab drivers tracked him down and were preparing to drag his ass back across the border when the bizarre accident occured. It went down like this:
They found him at the pancake house as he was getting in his car. The two cab drivers wrestled him to the ground, bound and gagged him, and tossed him into the trunk of a battered '64 Chevy.
As they drove south, Noory managed to work the gag loose and using his secret agent-like sharp wit, decided to use his tongue to work the trunklid latch open. The old Belair had lousy shocks and when they hit a sharp dip in the road, the lid flew open, launching George out of the car, and left him dangling like a fresh caught carp on the end of the line. After several miles Noory decided it might be smart to let go of the trunk latch, and when he did he tumbled ass-over-tea-kettle down the center medium. A few moments later a CHP officer rolled up and Georgies ordeal was over. All that was left to do was explain what happened. Stay tuned...

Quote from: Morgus on November 28, 2012, 01:10:15 AM
Guest host Rob Simone just gave some more clues on Noory's absence tonight.
He mentioned Noory met with some kind of accident earlier today (but he is OK) and so Simone got a call in the afternoon to guest host, Noory expected back tomorrow night with all the details.

George has been bored reading about himself on-line lately.  He wanted to put out another story that doesn't quite ring true, but still makes him out to be creepy. 

He has 24 hours to come up with one.  I'm sure he can do it again. 

88mm

I read George Noory won some Money yesterday playing the local lottery. He put down a Hundred Dollars on pick 4 and it came out straight. $500,000..???  Nice. It was not his number he wanted to played as the ticket agent screwed it up. George paid for and took the tickets anyway and it came out........

stevesh

Quote from: 88mm on November 28, 2012, 04:54:07 AM
I read George Noory won some Money yesterday playing the local lottery. He put down a Hundred Dollars on pick 4 and it came out straight. $500,000..???  Nice. It was not his number he wanted to played as the ticket agent screwed it up. George paid for and took the tickets anyway and it came out........

Not enough to retire on. God is just fucking with us now.

ItsOver

Bizarre accident?  Sounds like what happened to C2C when Noory showed-up.

ItsOver

Maybe a last-minute audition for a singer at Skinny's Bar and Grill came-up.  Could be Noory's big chance for a break-out.

ziznak

Whats the story with Gerogre Noory?

teehee

seriously nobody knows yet?

Sardondi

George had a clause in his contract which permitted him to miss any show if he had an audition for American Idol...

His newest shit show is scheduled to premiere this Friday.  Maybe he collapsed under the weight of having to put out some effort on something.

http://www.examiner.com/article/gaiam-tv-com-presents-beyond-belief

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 28, 2012, 03:23:08 AM
       Which means there's two stiffs now...

There's three. The stiff gets stiff over stiffs.

ItsOver

Quote from: Sardondi on November 28, 2012, 04:48:43 PM
George had a clause in his contract which permitted him to miss any show if he had an audition for American Idol...

Looks like we now know the real reason for Steven Tyler's departure.

Morgus

The plot thickens.
Rob Simone is now scheduled to fill-in again tonight, so Noory's bizarre 'accident' must be worse than he thought?
Maybe Simone will have more details this time...

Quote from: Morgus on November 28, 2012, 06:25:52 PM
...  Noory's bizarre 'accident' must be worse than he thought?...

George only has 'bazaar' accidents..

When George's new shop flops, he can start up a new one.  Maybe call it 'Counting Lies with George Noory'.  Check out this interview.

The parts I like are when he talks about how much he enjoys open lines, when he refers to Dr Morgus as a 'boyhood friend' (a guy on TV, probably really was his only friend),  and when he complains that the mainstream media doesn't take seriously or make much of an effort to get to the bottom of some of the topics he claims to be covering. 

This interview is just full of typical Noory BS.

http://www.visionmagazine.com/archives/1211/1211_feature_george_noory.html

ItsOver

Quote from: Paper*Boy on November 28, 2012, 06:43:55 PM

George only has 'bazaar' accidents..

Maybe it was an accident in a bazaar.  No doubt exploring his Egyptian.....errr Turkish.....errr Dearborn ancestry.

RedMichael

I don't like it that he referred to C2C as "my show" in that article. It may be in every aspect but he didn't create it. Now if he was failing miserably and I was his boss, when he tried to avoid being fired by blaming everyone else...THEN I would gladly reassure him that it is HIS show.