• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
How long have you been preparing for this bateman?

Quote from: Morgus on July 12, 2013, 07:07:01 PM
The c2cam webmaster finally got around to listing the guest schedule for tonight's show:

Poltergeists & Life After Death
Fri 07-12
George Noory welcomes author and paranormal investigator Tricia Robertson (Book Link) for a discussion on poltergeists and life after death. Open Lines to follow.

Oh yay, another George Noory life after death special.  wow.  I'm so... zzzzz...excuse me, so excited.

OK here is a question. We all know Noory sucks.

But could any host make coast2coast into a great radio program given PRN runs the show?

They even demanded Art use screened callers, etc. While the PRN ran Bell hosted shows were far far far better than Noory, they still were not on the same level as when art owned c2c.

Titanic

Just watched Bill Maher.  Love him or hate him, he has an informed point of view, can laugh at himself when appropriate, is capable of saying to his guest, " huh? I was following you until the last point you made.".  Noory can do none of these things.  God, when comparing  Noory to a competent professional, the word suck is inadequate.

ledzep69r

He just said "What are some of the things you can do when you're dead?" Huhhhhhh???????

Larkin

Did you guys see this?  From a live chat with Snoory.  He says a "big announcement" is coming up.  Hmmmmm!

Morgus

Quote from: Larkin on July 12, 2013, 11:28:21 PM
Did you guys see this?  From a live chat with Snoory.  He says a "big announcement" is coming up.  Hmmmmm!
uh-oh, Noory might be considering taking over Ian's second Sunday of the month time slot after Ian's last c2c show this month?  :(

Immy

I like this spunky Scottish lass. She's already got Jorchie on his heels with a couple of corrections.

Are you ever listening to Coast to Coast, and there's an interesting guest on, and then Noory asks a couple questions and.. I don't want to be offensive or anything... but do you ever just think to yourself George Noory Sucks?

What incredibly ignorant questions he asks.

Quote from: Morgus on July 12, 2013, 11:30:58 PM
uh-oh, Noory might be considering taking over Ian's second Sunday of the month time slot after Ian's last c2c show this month?  :(

My money is on some cock in a box "conference" somewhere he's fixing to announce. Come buy a ticket for $75.

Noory will use c2c to promote this cock in a box lecture until your so sick of hearing a out it, you turn off the radio

Morgus

Quote from: Immy on July 12, 2013, 11:33:04 PM
I like this spunky Scottish lass. She's already got Jorchie on his heels with a couple of corrections.
it was funny when Noory was amazed the Scottish guest said she had never watched the movie, Braveheart.
Noory couldn't understand since he said it was about "scott land"
she answered but it was starring an Australian pretending to be scottish...  ;D

Morgus

Here again right now calling in is frequent and annoying caller Bill the amateur atheist astronomer, again breaking Noory's "one call per month" rule.
As usual Bill has a long complicated multi-part question for the guest.

Quote from: Morgus on July 13, 2013, 12:20:26 AM
Here again right now calling in is frequent and annoying caller Bill the amateur atheist astronomer, again breaking Noory's "one call per month" rule.
As usual Bill has a long complicated multi-part question for the guest.
Pre recorded

Quote from: Morgus on July 13, 2013, 12:14:22 AM
it was funny when Noory was amazed the Scottish guest said she had never watched the movie, Braveheart.
Noory couldn't understand since he said it was about "scott land"
she answered but it was starring an Australian pretending to be scottish...  ;D

That was about the point I asked my rhetorical question.  First George asked her what she concluded about mediums after she just went into a virtual dissertation describing her findings on that very issue.  Next he asked her the difference between a good and a bad medium, which she had specifically just been discussing.  This left her at a loss, trying to find a way to make George's question sound intelligent when the only answer was that good mediums are accurate and bad mediums are not.  Finally George sideswiped her with that question about Braveheart.  Bam!  She has a Scottish accent therefore it was relevant to the discussion at hand.  George nails it.

Haha, now she's admonishing George for relating her scientific findings to Demons.

Is there a noory drinking game
1 shot for every wee gee board reference
1 shot for dead baby or creepy kid reference
Finish your drink for every dropped call
1 shot for any amateur athiest call

Is there a noory drinking game

karios8

...too bad it wasn't your last show Jorchie

Morgus

Noory is telling another of his old stories now, claiming he had some power to magically heal some guy by putting his hand on his throat with some kind of energy...

Sardondi

Quote from: nooryisawesome on July 13, 2013, 12:34:42 AMIs there a noory drinking game
From 2011, the "Simple George" Drinking Game rules:
http://coastgab.com/index.php/topic,3.msg56725.html#msg56725

Quote from: Morgus on July 13, 2013, 01:15:35 AM
Noory is telling another of his old stories now, claiming he had some power to magically heal some guy by putting his hand on his throat with some kind of energy...

Wasn't that one of the two times he cured someone's cancer?

Although to be fair to George, the details of his personal stories change around so much he may have forgotten to mention the part about it being cancer this time.

onan

If I were cancer and noory entered the room, I would leave too.

karios8

Nooryism alert:
"Tom you've flied with me"

Meanandnasty

noory just shared that he is going to start a separate website about health care
he is also going to read one minute vignettes.

I have the first.  Don't listen to noory.  save your hearing and your mind.   A mind is a terrible thing to waste.  Be sure and take a ride starting real soon.  That is good for your health.  Listening to Noory causes hypertension, depression, and just plain malaise.

That is the first Noory health vignette.

Quote from: Meanandnasty on July 13, 2013, 01:57:57 AM
noory just shared that he is going to start a separate website about health care
he is also going to read one minute vignettes....

He'll probably do that from his Hawaiian studios while he hands out donations to those suffering with misfortune.