• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

NoMoreNoory

Right off the bat, Noory tells us that lawyers are filing 'negligent cases' in relation to the Mandalay Bay shootings, that a man bludgeoned his wife to death with an axe because he thought she was 'having affair' - or possibly she was having a fair, a Renaissance Fair mayhap? - and that his mate Kim Jong Un has taken steps to tighten his 'grip of power' - like the North Korean version of the Vulcan death grip?

Hulk_Hoagland

I wonder if Darryl Anka actually thinks anyone listening believes his drek about “Bashar”. 

NoMoreNoory

I believe - I'm only half listening - that Joorch just tried to get an interview with Bashar. I was anticipating Anka with a funny voice, but I think Bashar declined. Maybe he is a higher intelligence after all.

For once, Jorch's expected enquiry as to whether Darryl and Paul are related is accurate. They're cousins. Presumably Paul is not spreading the royalties around that Darryl is reduced to this horseshit.

"They tell me you can fool some of the people some of the time, and that's enough to earn a decent living." -W C Fields.

TigerLily

LMH on JFK. That was scary. The story really connected well too. The guys Linda was talking to at the end seemed credible. But then again, obvious psyops is obvious

TigerLily

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on November 22, 2017, 12:21:30 AM
Right off the bat, Noory tells us that lawyers are filing 'negligent cases' in relation to the Mandalay Bay shootings, that a man bludgeoned his wife to death with an axe because he thought she was 'having affair' - or possibly she was having a fair, a Renaissance Fair mayhap? - and that his mate Kim Jong Un has taken steps to tighten his 'grip of power' - like the North Korean version of the Vulcan death grip?

More likely the G.I. Joe with Kung Fu Grip.  That's an idea. Maybe Kim and Trump can just have an arm wrestling match to decide the nuclear issue. In fact, make it a tag team match. Putin and Trump vs. Kim and the Ayatollah

Goosebumps

I was so tired of hearing the same dumb interviews that I decided to change the dial and I came across another paranormal / crypto show. Has anyone heard of Beyond Reality Radio? I have no clue how this has flown under the radio. Turns out to be syndicated as well. Perhaps the monopoly will be overturned!

Jojo

Quote from: mike_olsen on November 21, 2017, 04:35:49 PM
Those "side-gigs" probably push his annual salary to nearly $1 million if i had to take a guess. You're right, no telling how many kickbacks he is getting from his snake-oil partner, Vet Wallach/critical"healthnews". And who knows how much he is paid for "Beyond Bleeef" and "events" set up by Fatty Dumbheiser. And gosh, just to show up with that doofus face of his and toupee head... simply cringeworthy just thinking about it. Noory is the reason our economy ain't doing so hot.

67 and doesn't have time to spend most of it.  Why would anyone who makes that kind of money have bad credit!  Kinda makes you wonder.

Jojo

Quote from: mike_olsen on November 21, 2017, 04:12:34 PM
I think your math is accurate. Jorch is paid $500,000 a year from Premiere. That means: $2000 for 2 and 1/2 hours a night = $10,000 a week; $40,000 per month, which then come to roughly $480,000 a year -- which Premiere then rounds out to an even $500,000 for the year.

Spot on Dyna-X.
I see you subtracted an hour and a half of the show bec it is ads and bumber music.  But, he performs in half the ads, and he selects emerging artists.

Jojo

Quote from: Goosebumps on November 22, 2017, 05:42:56 AM
I was so tired of hearing the same dumb interviews that I decided to change the dial and I came across another paranormal / crypto show. Has anyone heard of Beyond Reality Radio? I have no clue how this has flown under the radio. Turns out to be syndicated as well. Perhaps the monopoly will be overturned!
Doesnt work on tablet.

Jojo

Quote from: mike_olsen on November 21, 2017, 03:58:30 PM
Right. In his mind, doing a radio show in LA and an internet-only tv show makes him some sort of hollywood celebrity.

Hmm... given all the sexual harassment claims against Celebrities and newscasters dominating the media now, it would be a good thing for several women (well not good for the women) if they came forward accusing Jorch of sexual harassment. That would finally be a sure way to knock Norry off the air for good. Premiere Network would have no choice but to can his sorry ass. For the women at least, their humiliation and sacrifice would not be in vain.
He has invited the needy to the tsble in years past.  This year, he said he is having emergency responders over. 

All sass in the forum, and then all sheep in monthly chat!

Jojo

Quote from: mike_olsen on November 21, 2017, 03:29:54 PM
I think it's the deep voice-over guy when they come back from break who says "This is coast to coast am, with George Norry", then Jorch goes "it sure is...". Art bell used to do this often, but i haven't really heard norry do this until i read your post. So i guess add that to the list off things he's ripped off of Art, even if it is seemingly a little thing. THere is nothing original about Norry.

Jorch is full of crap.. he takes most friday's off to enjoy himself a nice three day weekend but still contends to the audience that he "never takes a day off". So, please Jorch, don't give me that crap about working on holidays. Plus you're job is a nightjob anyway where you're on the air for 2 and a half hours excluding commercials. Most folk are done with their turkey dinner by 10 pm. And i don't want to hear your bogus "8 hour preparatory work". Are you that slow it takes you 8 hours to come up with a dozen middle-school questions for your guests? Lets not pretend you do research either.. Fat Tommee and your other staff will have that all done for your lazy butt.
He doesnt say never a day off; he says he doesn't take much personal time off.  He does work some Sundays.

Jojo

Quote from: Hulk_Hoagland on November 20, 2017, 08:28:59 PM
I can’t decide if I think JoJo is Doc Wallet or drunk Jorch Noory.
Jojo is admittedly a recovering alcoholic, not a docwolic, honey.  And on a diet, too!  Hard to sleep when hungry!

Jojo

Quote from: Here We Go Again on April 08, 2017, 04:26:53 PM
Laugh all you want. Did you forget the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission implies Premiere Networks in a criminal investigation and conviction when it cites among the "tools" to carry out the fraud by one its guests (Litigation Release No. 22619 / February 15, 2013) was "Coast To Coast AM." Those who may have provided the means to commit the fraud. Try "laughing" off that now.

Laugh about "triggered" all you want. Know federal-law enforcement even names "Coast To Coast AM" and perhaps a charge of conspiracy to commit fraud may result. Keep laughing, buddy -- and then see who the laugh is on! Some of the endorsed guests -- and maybe more down the road -- are laughing all the way to the state and federal penitentiaries. Yes, "triggered" when we see people cheated. "Triggered" when we see crimes and may have such associations investigated.

Yes, being "triggered" is a great thing in bringing fraudulent crooks to justice, friend. Thanks for the compliment! That only spurs such as me on more!

Release 66219 is below.  It doesn't relate to anyone I've ever heard of at Premiere, but maybe I missed a guest?  And before you say in bold that I'm walking with the Devil or gonna do jail time just because I happen to see things differently than you, this isn't China.  I suppose you meant Sean David Morton, but he is not referenced in the data below.

What I would like to see is FCC chapter and verse stating broadcast rules for words like "cure" and "disclaimers" regarding programs by a licensed naturopathic doctor.  I have dug deep, and I see no such rules, except for product packaging.  You obviously know how to navigate government docs (ha jpha, docs...) but give me citations that actually support your view.  So far, like the last six months, the references don't show me what you mean.

before the

SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION

SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934
Rel. No. 66219 / January 24, 2012
Admin. Proc. File No. 3-14482
:
In the Matter of :
:
BENJAMIN W. YOUNG, JR. :
__________________________________________:
NOTICE THAT INITIAL DECISION HAS BECOME FINAL
The time for filing a petition for review of the initial decision in this proceeding has
expired. No such petition has been filed by Benjamin W. Young, Jr. and the Commission has not
chosen to review the decision on its own initiative.
Accordingly, notice is hereby given, pursuant to Rule 360(d) of the Commission's Rules
of Practice, 1/ that the initial decision of the administrative law judge 2/ has become the final
decision of the Commission with respect to Benjamin W. Young, Jr. The order contained in that
decision is hereby declared effective. The initial decision ordered that Benjamin W. Young, Jr.,
is barred from association with any broker or dealer.
For the Commission by the Office of the General Counsel, pursuant to delegated
authority.
Elizabeth M. Murphy
Secretary
1/ 17 C.F.R. § 201.360(d).
2/ Benjamin W. Young, Jr., Initial Decision Rel. No. 445 (Dec. 16, 2011), __ SEC Docket
___.

Jojo

Quote from: Here We Go Again on May 18, 2017, 10:06:47 AM
Yes, that "jorged.jpeg" haunting image... Looks like those overpriced, total rip-off "Youngevity" supplements have made Jorch look younger and so better, huh?

This photo says it all about that guy. That's why he needs to stay on radio. He's bad enough heard -- but seen? That's a terrible image and no thanks, I have enough shock in my life to add the sight of Noory to make it worse. He looks like something the cat dragged in, for sure. And creepy, to boot. Very creepy looking guy. A good visual testament as to why you should keep your kids off the internet and especially that "Coast Insider" chat if he is present!

HWGA, you are right about this!

Jojo

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 20, 2017, 08:26:29 AM
You s ound a bit nutty, but just in case you're simply grossly misinformed here is a link to the US government agency that makes most of the rules ''doctors'' and others in the medical profession must follow.  You may wish to become familiar with the organization, and with some of the rules and regulations they impose.  These rules are based on Congressional legislation, and are the law of the land.  Many, if not most, are intended to insure public safety regarding food and medicine.

https://www.fda.gov/   

I'm just saying that U.S.laws permit women to insert tampons and penises, but not the Today Sponge, a small round sponge. When used as recommended, it has a success rate about as high as hormonal birth control.  So, cite all the laws necessary about medical disclaimers, but realize the law is heavily biased in favor of pharmaceuticals.

ShayP

Quote from: ItsOver on November 21, 2017, 05:19:03 PM
Here's a scary thought.  Maybe there's more than one Noory.

Quote from: mike_olsen on November 21, 2017, 05:35:51 PM
That is a scary thought. Maybe the CIA has a dozen Jorch Noory's running around.

Jojo

Quote from: Here We Go Again on November 20, 2017, 11:36:49 AM
Excuse me, but you sound more than a bit unhinged. Very much out of touch with reality, and obviously someone who has no "real-life" medical experience...

You make no sense. None...
Then take it from US News:

Medical errors in the U.S. are THE THIRD LEADING cause of death not drug dealers.
https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-05-03/medical-errors-are-third-leading-cause-of-death-in-the-us
The above info was part of the broadcast, if I recall.
I'm not part of any of the organizations you cite, but I have worked in a hospital, I have studied nutrition, and I listen carefully to the radio.
Just because I disagreed with you doesn't mean I worked for a group you despise, or were going to prison, or were deranged.
And per your past posts, I am not the first exasperated person to use all caps in response to you.
BTW, Wallach is a doctor.  He has the degree.

Like PB Deplorable says, I have read the websites you both mention.  But I have yet to see anywhere that a licensed doctor can't make medical statements on radio.  Please show me where, and I dont mean that section about labeling because whether or not that is true, it is clearly a stretch.  A real law would be specific to radio.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Jojo on November 22, 2017, 07:54:25 AM
Then take it from US News:

Medical errors in the U.S. are THE THIRD LEADING cause of death not drug dealers.
https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-05-03/medical-errors-are-third-leading-cause-of-death-in-the-us
The above info was part of the broadcast, if I recall.
I'm not part of any of the organizations you cite, but I have worked in a hospital, I have studied nutrition, and I listen carefully to the radio.
Just because I disagreed with you doesn't mean I worked for a group you despise, or were going to prison, or were deranged.
And per your past posts, I am not the first exasperated person to use all caps in response to you.
BTW, Wallach is a doctor.  He has the degree.

Like PB Deplorable says, I have read the websites you both mention.  But I have yet to see anywhere that a licensed doctor can't make medical statements on radio.  Please show me where, and I dont mean that section about labeling because whether or not that is true, it is clearly a stretch.  A real law would be specific to radio.

Wallach is not an MD. He is a veterinarian that went and got a N.D. (Naturopathic Medicine).

PaulAtreides

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 22, 2017, 08:43:29 AM
Wallach is not an MD. He is a veterinarian that went and got a N.D. (Naturopathic Medicine).

Probably a large animal vet that spent most of his time with his arm shoved up a cow's cooter.

Quote from: Jojo on November 22, 2017, 07:54:25 AM
A real law would be specific to radio.

Like this one?:

BEGIN QUOTE:<<"Section 317 of the Communications Act of 1934, as amended, 47 U.S.C. § 317, requires broadcasters to disclose to their listeners or viewers if matter has been aired in exchange for money, services or other valuable consideration. The announcement must be aired when the subject matter is broadcast. The Commission has adopted a rule, 47 C.F.R. § 73.1212, which sets forth the broadcasters' responsibilities to make this sponsorship identification

Section 507 of the Communications Act, 47 U.S.C. § 508, requires that, when anyone provides or promises to provide money, services or other consideration to someone to include program matter in a broadcast, that fact must be disclosed in advance of the broadcast, ultimately to the station over which the matter is to be aired.  Both the person providing or promising to provide the money, services or other consideration and the recipient are obligated to make this disclosure so that the station may broadcast the sponsorship identification announcement required by Section 317 of the Communications Act.  Failure to disclose such payment or the providing of services or other consideration, or promise to provide them, is commonly referred to as "payola'' and is punishable by a fine of not more than $10,000 or imprisonment for not more than one year or both. These criminal penalties bring violations within the purview of the Department of Justice.

Thus, for example, if a record company or its agent pays a broadcaster to play records on the air, those payments do not violate these provisions of the law if the required sponsorship identification information is timely aired by the broadcast station. If it is not aired as required by the Communications Act and the Commission's rules, the station and others are subject to enforcement action.

If record companies, or their agents, are paying persons other than the broadcast licensee (such as the station's Music Director or its on-air personality) to have records aired, and fail to disclose that fact to the licensee, the person making such payments, and the recipient, are also subject to criminal fine, imprisonment or both, for violation of the disclosure requirements contained in Section 507.">> END QUOTE

In other words, any such "news, editorial or program matter" that a program claims is not "paid programming," when such may not be disclosing the full nature of the "partnership" of any such relations, or in which anyone involved with such program may be receiving "money, compensation or anything of value" in the guise of such "news programs" -- i.e. "kickbacks" -- may perhaps be in violation of federal-broadcasting laws.

And any all "business ties" any such program and its staff may hold with such "news guests" must also be disclosed as outlined above. George Noory has stated -- and I have recorded -- that "criticalhealthnews(dot)" is "our website" and has "our webmasters" who maintain it. Who does this "our" reference apply to? "Ours" as in belonging to himself and others?

In recent broadcasts, which I have recorded, Noory has failed to air that the "news guest" and the company he or she represents is "a paid sponsor" to such program. Re-read the above federal code or regulations: "If it is not aired as required by the Communications Act and the Commission's rules, the station and others are subject to enforcement action."

Fair enough?

From Youngevity International Corp. v. Wakaya Perfection, LLC et al:
<<BEGIN QUOTE:
Together with Youngevity’s founder, Dr . Wallach, the Wallach Group engaged in counterproductive behavior, including undermining promising acquisitions, promoting ill-conceived and unprofitable business decisions, concealing certain acts from management, and engaging in inappropriate and dishonest behavior.  The following examples, as set forth in Paragraphs 46-58, are illustrative of such behavior:
On information and belief, Youngevity’s  Founder, Dr. Wallach, frequently engaged in a pattern of traveling with and sharing hotel rooms at Youngevity events with a variety of female companions other than his wife, some of whom are Youngevity distributors. This behavior was widely known within the Youngevity community.

Taking advantage of the influence he held as founder of Youngevity, Dr. Wallach routinely attempted to coerce distributors, including Vaughn and the Pitcocks, into inserting Dr. Wallach’s female companions into favored positions in their distributors’ organization. The Wallach Group tolerated, and thereby condoned, this behavior, despite its highly inappropriate nature.

When the Distributor Plaintiffs protested about Dr. Wallach’s manipulation of their organizational structures, the Wallach Group reacted in vindictive and defensive ways. For example, when any distributor refused to insert Dr. Wallach’s companions into his or her organization, Dr. Wallach threatened to never participate in events or otherwise help them promote their business. Often this threat from the founder of the company was enough to compel compliance.
When the Pitcocks objected to Dr. Wallach’s attempts to force distributors to insert his companions into their organizationsâ€"which the Pitcocks viewed as an abuse of power and highly damaging to the morale of  Youngevity’s distributorsâ€"consistent with their usual practice, the Wallach Group reacted defensively and vindictively.
>>END QUOTE
------------------
More of his behavior can be read here. The inks provide more background on this. Check out the court documents if you really want some "truth" to what is going on with these "devoted healers" who appear to be playing gullible, ignorant and medically desperate suckers for fools to sell them their snake oil -- then daring to claim they represent "values, integrity" or worse, "God himself."

http://behindmlm.com/companies/youngevity/dr-wallachs-sex-life-a-focal-point-in-youngevity-wakaya-lawsuit/

http://behindmlm.com/companies/how-wakaya-perfection-and-todd-smith-gutted-youngevity/

And Wallach and his "people" are what you are defending?

*Disclaimer: The following is obvious satire, not mean to present any reality, nor does it claim to have any insight on the life of the self-professed 'King Of Overnight Radio":

BREAKING: Radio host George Noory undergoes a complete "conscious awareness" realizing that his life is empty, claiming he works on holidays to "be there" for the listeners he calls his "family" -- and showing how he treats such, as he attempts to sucker them into some schemes to take their confidence, faith and money as said "family" -- instead of being with his real family unlike normal, well-adjusted radio hosts do, then recalls his dreaded "Drama In Real Life" after he almost lost his life to a pizza roll years ago.

Noory has decided to test "The Razor's Edge" by coming to realization and peace with pizza. He gives up his radio career, moves to Italy, and becomes a master pizza chef at a restaurant in that country. Feeling fulfilled once he has comes to grips with the pizza that almost killed him, he learns Italian fluently, sets himself up at "Maestro pizzaiolo di Soverato - Guarda le sue Pizze su" and becomes a "new man" and respected member of his new-found "family."

Here's a video clip of the "new" George Noory at work. Yes, he appears to have come to peace with pizza, and by addressing his fears over that horrible incident he has "moved on" from that "incident" he once described on radio. Once a victim of some "pizza roll," he now has become its strongest advocate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qnfl32YGKSo

Further, George Nooy explains how to make pizza rolls:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waiNlmlNEnE

And further at (note the other man in kitchen says "this is Noory" in Italian...there are no coincidences):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePNCjIZpLps

Jojo

Quote from: Here We Go Again on November 22, 2017, 05:52:15 PM
From Youngevity International Corp. v. Wakaya Perfection, LLC et al:
<<BEGIN QUOTE:
Together with Youngevity’s founder, Dr . Wallach, the Wallach Group engaged in counterproductive behavior, including undermining promising acquisitions, promoting ill-conceived and unprofitable business decisions, concealing certain acts from management, and engaging in inappropriate and dishonest behavior.  The following examples, as set forth in Paragraphs 46-58, are illustrative of such behavior:
On information and belief, Youngevity’s  Founder, Dr. Wallach, frequently engaged in a pattern of traveling with and sharing hotel rooms at Youngevity events with a variety of female companions other than his wife, some of whom are Youngevity distributors. This behavior was widely known within the Youngevity community.

Taking advantage of the influence he held as founder of Youngevity, Dr. Wallach routinely attempted to coerce distributors, including Vaughn and the Pitcocks, into inserting Dr. Wallach’s female companions into favored positions in their distributors’ organization. The Wallach Group tolerated, and thereby condoned, this behavior, despite its highly inappropriate nature.

When the Distributor Plaintiffs protested about Dr. Wallach’s manipulation of their organizational structures, the Wallach Group reacted in vindictive and defensive ways. For example, when any distributor refused to insert Dr. Wallach’s companions into his or her organization, Dr. Wallach threatened to never participate in events or otherwise help them promote their business. Often this threat from the founder of the company was enough to compel compliance.
When the Pitcocks objected to Dr. Wallach’s attempts to force distributors to insert his companions into their organizationsâ€"which the Pitcocks viewed as an abuse of power and highly damaging to the morale of  Youngevity’s distributorsâ€"consistent with their usual practice, the Wallach Group reacted defensively and vindictively.
>>END QUOTE
------------------
More of his behavior can be read here. The inks provide more background on this. Check out the court documents if you really want some "truth" to what is going on with these "devoted healers" who appear to be playing gullible, ignorant and medically desperate suckers for fools to sell them their snake oil -- then daring to claim they represent "values, integrity" or worse, "God himself."

http://behindmlm.com/companies/youngevity/dr-wallachs-sex-life-a-focal-point-in-youngevity-wakaya-lawsuit/

http://behindmlm.com/companies/how-wakaya-perfection-and-todd-smith-gutted-youngevity/

And Wallach and his "people" are what you are defending?

Doveryai, no proveryai.

A 10-second Google search demonstrates that you are presenting this with bias.  The truth is, Youngevity filed against Wakaya first.  Everyone knows, when you sue someone, if they counter-sue, it is vindictive and retaliatory.  After all, if the defendant (Wakaya) truly had an any original grievance, they would have filed a lawsuit on its own merit, rather than react to accusations by filing a defamatory counter-suit.

>>> Start quote: "Smith has facilitated, aided, and abetted the violation of Youngevity contractual agreements in an effort to induce Youngevity distributors to breach their contracts with Youngevity and to cause business opportunities meant for Youngevity to be diverted to Wakaya. Smith has encouraged or solicited Youngevity distributors to take actions that violate their contractual agreements with Youngevity.

He has disseminated false and misleading information concerning Youngevity’s finances and financial standing in an effort to disparage Youngevity and thereby draw distributors and business away from Youngevity and to Wakaya."End quote<<<<<<

https://www.businessforhome.org/2016/05/youngevity-vs-wakaya-perfection-law-suit-amended-complaint/

Once again, checking sources to verify your take, did not pan out.  The thing is, I think I have told you this one before. 

1.  HWGA's take on legal background of Wakaya did not pan out.  https://www.businessforhome.org/2016/05/youngevity-vs-wakaya-perfection-law-suit-amended-complaint/

Parris001

Quote from: PaulAtreides on November 22, 2017, 09:26:59 AM
Probably a large animal vet that spent most of his time with his arm shoved up a cow's cooter.

Well, actually........... you don't go for the cooter. Unless you live in West Virginia. You go the Hershey highway. Or grass highway in this instance.

Parris001

I've been listening to a lot of Richard Syrett shows. Youtube and podcasts.

Listening to Syrett's shows makes me feel smarter. Like I'm sitting in a college classroom listening to a professor. The information in unparalleled. Topics are deep, the line of questioning well thought out...........

Listening to Snoory's show is like watching Captain Kangaroo reruns. Basic, so very very basic. Picture Pages with Bill Cosby will the the most stimulating part of the show. I feel dumber for having sat through it. I'm not proud of myself, definitely not proud of myself.........

Dateline

Quote from: Parris001 on November 22, 2017, 08:08:05 PM
I've been listening to a lot of Richard Syrett shows. Youtube and podcasts.

Listening to Syrett's shows makes me feel smarter. Like I'm sitting in a college classroom listening to a professor. The information in unparalleled. Topics are deep, the line of questioning well thought out...........

Listening to Snoory's show is like watching Captain Kangaroo reruns. Basic, so very very basic. Picture Pages with Bill Cosby will the the most stimulating part of the show. I feel dumber for having sat through it. I'm not proud of myself, definitely not proud of myself.........

Be thankful for what you have and for what you have not.  It will soon be Thanksgiving, and you will feed your mind and body with stimulating thoughts.

Dateline

Norry has been satired to be the Mr. Pillow salesman.

Today, I was watching the news, and a commercial for Mr. Pillow came on.  There is a second in the advertisement where Mr. Pillow is setting with a headset and a microphone on.  That was like you would do if you were hosting a radio show. 

Someone has been reading the websites about Norry, I am sure, and that was a casual reference to their satire. 

Dateline

Norry, 

Happy Thanksgiving from "Grampers Pampers."  You're hungry, we're ready!  When you have those turkey trots and lots of leftovers, Grampers will be there with a our stuffing to serve you.  Strut like a turkey and wear those Grampers proud.  Don't let Black Friday start on your Tryptophan Thursday without your Grampers.  The harvest is plentiful on your table and you can plant in Grampers.  Be full!

The Grampers Family.

Jojo

Quote from: Mizak on November 20, 2017, 06:17:42 AM
You are a SHILL.Doctors do not make the prices in Hospitals.The insurance companies and the Hospital Board sets the prices for ex. aspirin.Do mistakes happen of course but for you to say all Dr's are bad is just like saying all  Cops are bad,all blacks are on welfare etc.  Good healers never take money for their work Than Explainn THE HIGH PRICES WALLET CHARGES?
For you to stick up for an obvious snake oil salesman you are A.working for CTC or Vet.Wallet in some fashion.B. Plain Ignorant.  C.Troll D.All The Above              GNS
Exactly.  That's what I'm saying.  The quality of care most doctors provide is controlled by insurance companies who have never examined the patient.  I never said Wallach was perfect.  My comments are to be taken in the context of HWGA's incessant rants against naturopathic healthcare.  For every item HWGA claims naturopaths do wrong, I'm just saying there is a corresponding item that doctors do wrong too (see list).  Medical errors are the third leading cause of death in the U.S.  THIRD!

Wallach is not selling snake oil.  You need those nutrients, and he is a doctor.

I am not a troll.  I dont know what shill means.  I dont work for Coast or Wallach!  I'm not afraid to admit I may be a little ignorant in some areas.  But I take the time to verify HWGAs sources, and I have become exasperated with his antics, because most of the time, the sources he cites do not quite support his main points.

Naturopathy is a highly respected field.  It is so glam right now that mainstream doctors are starting to offer naturopathic options along with their regular care.

I'm very glad ItsOver got the help he needed from good doctors.  Just as HWGA solely focuses on criticisms of naturopathic doctors, many criticisms can also be made of allopathic doctors.  Just as HWGA could, if he wanted, realize that many naturopaths provide good help, so also I concede that many doctors provide good help.  HWGA is making all naturopaths out to be bad.  A even easier case could be made as well, that it is equally bad to visit allopathic doctors, since their errors are the third leading cause of death in the U.S.  The experts are not saying alternative medicine is the third leading cause of death.  But experts ARE saying medical errors are the third leading cause of death.

Not car accidents.  Not heart attacks.  Not cancer.   Not deployments.  Not disasters.  Not naturopaths.  Medical errors.