• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Jojo

Quote from: Juan Cena on December 07, 2017, 01:41:37 AM
“I read “Holland” as “Hoagland” at first, and wondered what Hoagie did to get a lesbian mad at him. (Or was the Lesbian in question Robin VII ?)
Me too!  And like, what do intricate pelvic floor exercises have to do with it!

mike_olsen

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on December 06, 2017, 04:47:26 PM
Joorch perfectly skewered by Bob Berman last night. You knew it was coming, of course, and we didn't have to wait long.

'This is what I don't get, Bob. I have talked to physicists. You can count them on your toes and your fingers [so a maximum of ten then, Joorch, if we allow thumbs to be included?]. So many. I do not understand when they talk about The Big Bang, or how the universe started thirteen-and-a-half, fourteen billion years ago, I don't get what was before that. I don't get it.'

Berman responded that this was a question a student would occasionally ask when he was teaching - which brought Noory's reasoning down to an appropriate age and intellectual level, I thought. In essence, Berman gave the obvious answer that so far we have no answer to the question of what preceded the Big Bang. The big problem, he said, is that there was no time before then. And here was the moment. He said:

'Your question is meaningless.'

Yup.

This should be played on a loop throughout all Joorch's interviews.

YOUR QUESTION IS MEANINGLESS. YOUR QUESTION IS MEANINGLESS. YOUR QUESTION IS MEANINGLESS. YOUR QUESTION IS MEANINGLESS

Later, we had the return of a familiar Nooryism:

'Bob, I've made it a personal pilgrimage on this show to attempt to get legislators to listen and get something done to protect our power grid.'

I think this is the third time I've heard him talk about a 'personal pilgrimage' when he means no such thing. 'Campaign', perhaps. Once again, it is quite stunning that he can get to his age and not understand what a pilgrimage is.

I've stopped listening altogether about a week ago -- just couldn't stand Norry anymore.

I still visit the forum sometimes for the occasional laugh. Above quote is a gem -- thanks for the updates. 

I think Jorch is just semi-retarded, and i mean that in a good way, because he's clearly a high-achieving retard. But he doesn't know it himself.

Quote from: Jojo on December 07, 2017, 02:35:37 AM
The other Lorax with Noory's face:

Kinda wish the mustache was black like Noory's.  Looks great otherwise.  Thanks!

Quote from: ItsOver on December 06, 2017, 01:46:52 AM
Sorry, 21st.  No photoshop, but I found the perfect name for a Jorch Lorax.

Love it!  Sounds like a great name for a sleeping pill.  Take 2 Snorlax and call me in the morning or better yet just listen to the show.  Actually, it was a pretty entertaining show tonight. Seemed a bit like the old days with Dames and von Daniken.

I'm still mulling over whether I should purchase Dames' sexy dvd set.  I'm a sucker for anything sexy.  On second thought, aren't Dames and sexy oxymorons?  lol.  Sorry Ed, no can do.

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on December 07, 2017, 12:47:23 AM
Ed Dames tonight revealed he remote viewed Adolf Hitler and found he is buried in Argentina.
So the Faux History Channel can finally stop looking?  Dames should give them a ring and tell them exactly where to dig up the body.

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 07, 2017, 04:31:33 AM
Love it!  Sounds like a great name for a sleeping pill.  Take 2 Snorlax and call me in the morning or better yet just listen to the show.  Actually, it was a pretty entertaining show tonight. Seemed a bit like the old days with Dames and von Daniken.

I'm still mulling over whether I should purchase Dames' sexy dvd set.  I'm a sucker for anything sexy.  On second thought, aren't Dames and sexy oxymorons?  lol.  Sorry Ed, no can do.
Go for it.  Damn, such a deal.  Pretty expensive for toilet paper.

"This course retails for $299.99. Pay in full and save an instant $75 plus get the $99 Remote Viewing Future Disasters DVD for FREE! Your total for this $399.99 bundle will only be only $224.99!"

The only result you're going to see in 24 hours is wondering just what the hell you were thinking when the billing shows up on your credit card account.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on December 07, 2017, 05:36:45 AM
Go for it.  Damn, such a deal.  Pretty expensive for toilet paper.

"This course retails for $299.99. Pay in full and save an instant $75 plus get the $99 Remote Viewing Future Disasters DVD for FREE! Your total for this $399.99 bundle will only be only $224.99!"

The only result you're going to see in 24 hours is wondering just what the hell you were thinking when the billing shows up on your credit card account.

Shameless hucksters.  ::)

ItsOver

George Noory in the Torah Codes

"Richard Shaw shares this graphic concerning George Noory's name in the Torah Codes. Further details and graphics are found here."

http://www.pinlight.com/about2.htm

I'm sure Jorch's name is found in the Magna Carta, the U.S. Constitution, oh... and in "sand script" tablets, too.  Along with Dave Noorie, Ralph Noory...

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Morgus on December 07, 2017, 12:47:23 AM
Ed Dames tonight revealed he remote viewed Adolf Hitler and found he is buried in Argentina.

Kind of a step down from remote viewing Satan if you ask me.

Zetaspeak

I always like tuning into Dames for a my retro Coast fix. But I always skip the "news segment" at the top the show and due to that I forgot to tune into the show all together and missed Dames  :o

ItsOver

Quote from: Zetaspeak on December 07, 2017, 11:42:13 AM
I always like tuning into Dames for a my retro Coast fix. But I always skip the "news segment" at the top the show and due to that I forgot to tune into the show all together and missed Dames  :o
Too bad Ed didn't RV you.  He could have called you to give you a heads-up.  ;)

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on December 07, 2017, 09:09:52 AM
George Noory in the Torah Codes

"Richard Shaw shares this graphic concerning George Noory's name in the Torah Codes. Further details and graphics are found here."

http://www.pinlight.com/about2.htm

I'm sure Jorch's name is found in the Magna Carta, the U.S. Constitution, oh... and in "sand script" tablets, too.  Along with Dave Noorie, Ralph Noory...

This is fascinating.  But, given so many characters on each scroll segment, you could probably find anything? 

For instance, let's pretend their is a famous man named Bill Howell who volunteers for Faith Church in San Diego, playing piano and running the weekly free community meals, accommodating people with food allergies, too.  I dare the expert you cited to prove that no information about this fictional "Bill" guy can be found.

Please take my dare!  Then the science would be more credible....

Jojo

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 07, 2017, 04:28:27 AM
Kinda wish the mustache was black like Noory's.  Looks great otherwise.  Thanks!
Yeah, that is right.  I knew something was off, but couldn't put my finger on it.

albrecht

Quote from: Zetaspeak on December 07, 2017, 11:42:13 AM
Norry was going from Throwback Thurdays. Both Dames and Erich.
The usual from Dames (not mentioning name and the usual RVing "cannot determine both events and time" and claims of investigating kinds of stuff but to most questions from callers or guests he "has been too busy to look into that."
You also missed Erich von Däniken, who can be rightfully be blamed for decades of UFO/AncientAlien stuff. The "gods" are still here, there might be "talking elephants or snakes" on other planets due to different evolution. Norry tried to steer the conversation to health...but Erich shut him down (thankfully:
Norry: "what do you do for health?"
Erich: "nothing!" (and quickly explained a bit about living in Switzerland with clean air.)
Norry was disappointed he couldn't steer him into a "health" show, maybe claiming he uses Norry and Doc Wallet's pyramid scheme supplements, some beet juice, or at least some tangy tangerine.

Parris001

Quote from: albrecht on December 07, 2017, 07:42:46 PM

Norry: "what do you do for health?"

Funny thing about our Jorch. He's supposedly big on health and healthy eating. But have you ever heard some of his positions on foods? Like, healthy foods? Jorch is a picky eater. Doesn't like liver. Doesn't like beets. He eats like a child who's palate hasn't progressed beyond that of an 8 year old.

As for me, I'm all about eating healthy. And if you're taking supplements then you're a damned dumbass. Get the nutrients straight from the source. If taking a beet supplement is good for you then eating beets has got to be better. Eat your greens. Eat plenty of fish and QUALITY poultry. But that's not our Jorch...........

See, Jorch don't really give two shits about truly living healthy or eating in that same vein. He likes the money! He likes the checks that come in from his pyramid scheme supplements. But I'll tell you how I KNOW Jorch don't give two shits about eating healthy............. he eats dinner from a convenience store. The famous story of Noory and the pizza rolls............. Let me tell you friends. If I was dying of starvation, I wouldn't purchase a box of pizza rolls. Granted, in the past I've eaten a lot of those pizza rolls. But since I really started giving a shit about my health I've learned that there's absolutely zero nutrition in a product that would wear the label "pizza rolls". Pizza rolls.............? Pizza is, well pizza. And rolls are what Grandma makes to go with dinner. But pizza rolls..........? Um........... No.

So Jorch can get up on his soapbox and have Doc Wallet on there and sell all the supplemental garbage the two hucksters wanna stand behind. But Jorch lives on junk food. And drinks like a fish. So he's a damned hypocrite. Here's hoping 2018 is his retirement year. It won't be voluntary. His health will take a turn for the worse and I'll be damned glad to see it.

albrecht

Quote from: Parris001 on December 07, 2017, 08:41:24 PM
Funny thing about our Jorch. He's supposedly big on health and healthy eating. But have you ever heard some of his positions on foods? Like, healthy foods? Jorch is a picky eater. Doesn't like liver. Doesn't like beets. He eats like a child who's palate hasn't progressed beyond that of an 8 year old.

As for me, I'm all about eating healthy. And if you're taking supplements then you're a damned dumbass. Get the nutrients straight from the source. If taking a beet supplement is good for you then eating beets has got to be better. Eat your greens. Eat plenty of fish and QUALITY poultry. But that's not our Jorch...........

See, Jorch don't really give two shits about truly living healthy or eating in that same vein. He likes the money! He likes the checks that come in from his pyramid scheme supplements. But I'll tell you how I KNOW Jorch don't give two shits about eating healthy............. he eats dinner from a convenience store. The famous story of Noory and the pizza rolls............. Let me tell you friends. If I was dying of starvation, I wouldn't purchase a box of pizza rolls. Granted, in the past I've eaten a lot of those pizza rolls. But since I really started giving a shit about my health I've learned that there's absolutely zero nutrition in a product that would wear the label "pizza rolls". Pizza rolls.............? Pizza is, well pizza. And rolls are what Grandma makes to go with dinner. But pizza rolls..........? Um........... No.

So Jorch can get up on his soapbox and have Doc Wallet on there and sell all the supplemental garbage the two hucksters wanna stand behind. But Jorch lives on junk food. And drinks like a fish. So he's a damned hypocrite. Here's hoping 2018 is his retirement year. It won't be voluntary. His health will take a turn for the worse and I'll be damned glad to see it.
There are some good places with "pizza rolls" but they aint healthy though can be good. Certainly not some store-bought frozen item with "pepperoni" etc made from "pork and chicken" slurry. Look at Norry. I'm not knocking drinking but clearly he doesn't seem in the best of shape and from his speech seems to imbibe more than legit doctors would suggest. And the chemicals from various hair dyes etc are likely not good for a person. Eating from a convenience store is questionable. Sometimes you can find good stuff if they have their own kitchen but, again, not healthy. Though,  I guess arguable things like beef jerky and pickled eggs could be ok- though you get more than your limit of salt!

Member of Norry's multilevel marketing group Doc Wallet claims eating food, including veggies and fruit, won't get you nutrition because we don't burn wood anymore. And fish they would likely claim Fukishima and heavy metal pollution or GMO stuff to claim bad so you buy their products.

For Norry it is all about fear-mongering for sales for affiliated supplements. He seems to have even gone away with the 'survival' stuff for a full court press on supplements due to the multilevel marketing scheme.

Gyoza Girl

Quote from: 136 or 142 on December 06, 2017, 05:49:56 AM
Anybody with any thoughts on 'Dr' John Curtis now being a daily commentator on the 'news' section of the program?

I get John Curtis mixed up with Jerome Corsi, but there's probably no meaningful difference between the two. They both seem to be relentless cheerleaders for Donald Trump. As such, they reflect perfectly George Noory's point of view. And George obviously has a POV, despite his frequent protestations that he doesn't do politics and doesn't take sides -- he's only presenting "information." LOL!

As for John and Jerome, I think Donald Trump would have to stand in front of the cameras and declare allegiance to ISIS before either one of these "journalists" would say anything negative about him.

Quote from: Gyoza Girl on December 07, 2017, 10:11:02 PM
... As for John and Jerome, I think Donald Trump would have to stand in front of the cameras and declare allegiance to ISIS before either one of these "journalists" would say anything negative about him.

Which is different from the ''real'' journalists, who continued to fully support Obama even when he stood by as ISIS took over most of Syria and Iraq (somehow using a continual flow of American weapons, vehicles, and supplies), and when Kerry and Obama ''negotiated'' an agreement with Iran extremely unfavorable to us, to our allies, to the region, and to world peace in general.

I don't recall a single show anywhere ever where a member of the ''mainstream'' media criticized any of that, or any of his other actions.  Do you? 

You're a journalist, how many articles did you have printed that criticized Obama in any way?

Dr. MD MD

Both of you, the evidence has long been out that they, in fact, created ISIS.  ::)

Dateline

TONIGHT I CRIED

Tonight I cried over what Coast had become
When once I listened with awe
To learn, and be to amazed.
Now, it just makes me feel dumb.

It was ground breaking and interesting
UFO's, paranormal and some crypto
Now I never listen, and just think ho hum.

Never selling overpriced supplments,
An informercial with a vet
Beg, borrow or steal to afford to buy some.

The host once believed honest
Never telling a lie or doing misdeeds
The truth be known he is just a bum.

WAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on December 08, 2017, 12:29:56 AM
TONIGHT I CRIED

WAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
From one girl to another, here is some substance to go with our ear candy!

WOTR

It is not often that I say this. But in the few minutes that I heard, it actually seemed like George was making an effort.  The guest mentions "organic growth" and George actually asked for an explanation of what "organic growth" means- but then let the guest off the hook by not pressing it when ignored.  (I once had a CEO who wanted "organic change."  When asked what that meant, he never provided an answer... Just that the change should be "organic..."  Fucking moron that he was...)

After that, he actually reasked a callers question when it went ignored.  "Is Amazon an illegal company."  Naturally the guest did not answer.  He just said that he really likes Amazon, the CEO and enjoys being able to order his trinkets online by the truckload.  George seemed to accept this explanation.

At least he sounded engaged and made an effort.  Just needs to stick with it and force actual answers. 

Jojo

Quote from: Jojo on December 07, 2017, 05:34:34 PM
Yeah, that is right.  I knew something was off, but couldn't put my finger on it.
I have stashed a couple new black 'stache Snorlaxes somewhere out here on Bellgab!

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Morgus on December 06, 2017, 07:44:28 PM

Here is a photo of Ed laughing with a couple of his students:

Michael Horn with a toupee .... ?
Major ....... isn't there a minimum height requirement for 'the forces' ...
Or, is he some other type of 'Major' ... ?

NoMoreNoory

I get John Curtis mixed up with Jerome Corsi, but there's probably no meaningful difference between the two. They both seem to be relentless cheerleaders for Donald Trump. As such, they reflect perfectly George Noory's point of view. And George obviously has a POV, despite his frequent protestations that he doesn't do politics and doesn't take sides -- he's only presenting "information." LOL!

Corsi lost all credibility for me when he sold his soul to InfoWars, but I think their primary purpose is to feed into Joorch's Walter-Cronkite-in-the-Situation-Room fantasies. I wish I'd kept a tally, but it seems to me that Noory has been straining at the leash for the last few years to get WW3 underway, first through Iran and now through North Korea. In the very recent past, Curtis has promised us that the US will launch an attack on Little Rocket Man 'any day now', 'any time soon' and on one occasion, 'this weekend'.

Stay tuned, folks. Broken clocks and all that....

Zetaspeak

As for John and Jerome, I think Donald Trump would have to stand in front of the cameras and declare allegiance to ISIS before either one of these "journalists" would say anything negative about him.

I personally been skipping the news segments for a while now, but when I did hear it. Corsi at least *tries* to come off somewhat professional on C2C. He obviously very Pro-Trump but he tries to control himself as full cheerleader (unlike his twitter feed) but Curtis is almost comical how much his lips are pressed on Trumps butt. The few times Noory actually brings up something that might be considered negative of Trump, you can literally hear Curtis hyperventilating in his defense.

I had to laugh hearing Noory ask the "Trump story of the day" and Curtis constant reply of "It's not a story!!" and Jorge quickly moving on and as Noory says goodbye he ends it with "We'll have you on soon to talk more about this situation"  ;D Only Jorge would go back to the same guest on a story to a guest who refuses to look into the story because he thinks it's not a story. It's the blind leading the dumb on C2C

Curtis might very well be one of Trumps fake call personalities on the other line  8)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Zetaspeak on December 08, 2017, 01:27:28 PM
I personally been skipping the news segments for a while now, but when I did hear it. Corsi at least *tries* to come off somewhat professional on C2C. He obviously very Pro-Trump but he tries to control himself as full cheerleader (unlike his twitter feed) but Curtis is almost comical how much his lips are pressed on Trumps butt. The few times Noory actually brings up something that might be considered negative of Trump, you can literally hear Curtis hyperventilating in his defense.

I had to laugh hearing Noory ask the "Trump story of the day" and Curtis constant reply of "It's not a story!!" and Jorge quickly moving on and as Noory says goodbye he ends it with "We'll have you on soon to talk more about this situation"  ;D Only Jorge would go back to the same guest on a story to a guest who refuses to look into the story because he thinks it's not a story. It's the blind leading the dumb on C2C

Curtis might very well be one of Trumps fake call personalities on the other line  8)

Buttkisser?! Well, you're a big poopyhead. This is how juvenile your attempts at reason have gotten.  :D

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dateline on December 08, 2017, 12:29:56 AM
TONIGHT I CRIED

WAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

This went well with my cup of coffee

The Snorchlax

Only Noory Can Tell...

You're listening now
You roll your eyes
There's no disguising it
It really comes as no surprise
To find Art didn't give a shit

I see it now
Becomes so clear
His insincerity
And me all starry-eyed
You'd think that I would have known by now

Now, sure as the sun will cross the sky
Coast sucks now
Lost, like the shows Art used to do, tide me over

One thing is sure
That time will tell
(Only time will tell)
Will Noory trash it

The darkest ring around the toilet
Will darken when it dies

Dateline

Quote from: ItsOver on December 06, 2017, 07:04:53 PM

"Thank yeeewww!"

Here is Norry giving his "Grampers Pampers" testimonial.  "Yesserre, if didn't have my Grampers on, I just could not do it."