• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Jojo

Quote from: Here We Go Again on November 17, 2017, 03:08:38 AM
The question is: Who is paying "Coast To Coast AM" for its "medical programs," which are presented as "news, editorial or program matter" when it may not be such. Who is receiving "money, compensation, or anything of value" in exchange for the airing of "editorial matter"? Those are bigger questions. Are they any business ties between Premiere Networks, any and all staff of "Coast To Coast AM" and one "criticalhealthnews(dot)com"? If so, full disclosure must be made, in advance of the broadcasts, to any station and any affiliates airing said broadcasts.

Further, I suggest you review some federal regulations before you declare some snake-oil salesmen to have some "medical truth." The following disclaimers must be aired, but the program and Premiere Networks fails to follow it:

BEGIN QUOTE:<<You must use the following text for the disclaimer, as appropriate:

singular: "This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease;" or
    plural: "These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease."

You may not modify the wording of these disclaimers.

21 CFR 101.93(c)>>END QUOTE

We fail to hear those disclaimers. And the federal code states the wording is NOT to be modified -- although George Noory thinks it's "OK" to do so. Think again.

You can fall for that scam if you want. There's no crime for people being dumb. But there are laws about broadcasting, mind you, and yes, maybe I once did have professional work and dealt with such issues as mass-media law on a daily basis. I couldn't be so careless as some I hear on radio just might be. You never know, do you?
Dr. Wallach, ND, is a naturopathic doctor who graduated from medical school after his educational internship period.  He is not a snake oil salesman.  He values nutritional health, and in today's age, the value of nutritional health is indisputable.  The program is aired free of charge.  Dr. Wallach does not pay for his on-air programs and he is not paid to perform them. 

The Code of Federal Regulations is for product labeling, not free speech by a doctor!

https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/21/1.1

Jackstar

This is your daily reminder that sodium fluoride is a toxic poison. Where is your FDA on that? Fuck them.

mike_olsen

Quote from: Jojo on November 17, 2017, 01:11:32 PM
Dr. Wallach, ND, is a naturopathic doctor who graduated from medical school after his educational internship period.  He is not a snake oil salesman.  He values nutritional health, and in today's age, the value of nutritional health is indisputable.  The program is aired free of charge.  Dr. Wallach does not pay for his on-air programs and he is not paid to perform them. 

The Code of Federal Regulations is for product labeling, not free speech by a doctor!

https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/21/1.1

Nope. Wallach runs criticalhealthnews dot com. Therefore he's a paid sponsor. Norry says so at beginning of each program when Wallach is on. Therefore he is product labeling each time he is on.

Not only is a snake-oil salesman, he is the proverbial snake himself. Don't be dull about it. Again, your bias is blinding you to the truth!

And, the value of nutritional health in today's age has been disputed over and over again by the scientific community. Which is not to say it has absolutely no value. I'm sure nutritional supplementation does have slight benefits, but Wallach takes it to another level, claiming it can reverse most, if not all, diseases.

He is akin to a sleazy preacher who spouts that he can cure his audience through the power of Jesus... Jesus being special nutrition in Wallach's case.

mike_olsen

Quote from: ItsOver on November 17, 2017, 11:45:48 AM

Come on back, Gnoory.  Tell us more!

"Not too close, honey... yew'll mess up the 'stache,"

Quote from: Jojo on November 17, 2017, 01:11:32 PMThe program is aired free of charge.  Dr. Wallach does not pay for his on-air programs and he is not paid to perform them. 

So, you know it's not "paid programming"? That implies you are associated with the program in some way, otherwise you'd never advance that statement. Are you one of its staff? Do you have access to the financial records of Premiere Networks, and of any and all staff members of "Coast To Coast AM" in which "anything of value" is being exchanged?

No one is being paid, huh? I hear that on the program -- how no one involved is making a plug nickel off anything from "criticalhealthnews(dot)com" -- and yet money is going somewhere. Where is it going? I see. It's all being done out of the goodness of these people's hearts? Are you that naive to think that?

OK. If that is so, note how "Coast To Coast AM" has a predicable schedule for that website. Twice a month -- near the beginning and near the end. Almost matching advertising scheduling.  If it's all "free," then tell your producers to suspend such supposed "news, editorial or program matter" programs for at least two months. Why won't they? Um, maybe because they may represent "paid programming" outside of any advertisements? What's the matter? Afraid the paid sponsor will get ticked off and claim they "provide money, compensation and anything of value" that may include these "news" programs? Huh?

By the way, free speech as you cite isn't applicable to "paid programming," unless disclaimers are aired to indicate that. So, under the laws you cite, that makes the programs "news, editorial or program matter" and that makes the case worse for them. That's why the program can say what they want and insult others who disagree -- but if federal agencies can get involved, any such records of financial ties can be found out.

If the program has nothing to hide, then they will welcome and encourage listeners to share any and all concerns with federal agencies for proper investigation. As I'm sure you would, too. Agreed?   

Quote from: mike_olsen on November 17, 2017, 03:40:24 PM
Nope. Wallach runs criticalhealthnews dot com. Therefore he's a paid sponsor. Norry says so at beginning of each program when Wallach is on. Therefore he is product labeling each time he is on.

Agreed. Know I tune into so many "alternative-health" infomercials on weekends for so many radio stations across the country. I study their presentation and learn from that. I listen to them and have no problem with what I hear. Why? Because I hear disclaimers and disclosures aired at the beginning -- sometimes middle -- and at the end of the broadcast. I hear disclosures that what you hear is "paid programming," and that:

"The [following is or the proceeding was] a paid program. The views expressed on the [following or preceding] program is that of the host and guests only. Such views do not necessarily represent that of [the station or network name] and is for informational purposes only. None of what you [hear or heard] is meant to replace consultation with your medical professional. Always consult your medical professional before starting any supplement program."

OK. That means that all these stations are wrong for airing such disclaimers -- including 21 CFR 101.93(c) even on radio programs -- and only "Coast To Coast AM" is right for not airing those? OK. Let them face the legal implications of such negligence. Let them fail to cover the program, Premiere Networks itself and all and any of the roughly 600 affiliates who may fail to air their own disclaimers -- to have a measure of defense against lawsuits.

Agreed. These clowns on that certain overnight program think themselves so "clever" as they walk a very thin line in what they present as "news, editorial, or program matter" when it may be found out what is really, really going on.

ItsOver

And the so-called show host plugs the products.  Jorch isn't exactly an unbiased character in this relationship.  He used to do the same with that Carnivora character. Jorch's Doc Wallet shows sure sound like infomercials, without the usual disclaimers. 

By the way, have you ever noted that quack Joel Wallach can tie just about every single condition to some "nutrient or mineral deficiency" caused in the womb? That point, correct me if I'm wrong from what I heard and recorded, is mirrored on the "Coast" program from one Ben Fuchs and one Joanne Conaway?

Ever read the labeling on products that "criticalhealthnews(dot)com" sells? What you never hear on the radio program? Take a look at the fine print. A number of products state: "This product is not to be taken by pregnant or nursing women." Huh? Which is it?

So, let's say some woman calls in that is pregnant, or maybe nursing, and is never warned that a number of products sold by that site may cause birth defects, or affect an infant adversely through breast feeding? But may be hearing these supplements, instead, will benefit an embryo or even an infant?

Excuse me, I read the labels of these products, and some state great a pregnant or nursing women should not take them. Odd how such "totally safe" supplements can cause birth defects? Not so "safe," huh? But you never hear that on the radio program. Great to set up the network, the program and all involved for bogus medical advice and perhaps for a major lawsuit. 

Hey, anything that alters your body chemistry carries risks. You never hear that on the program. Instead, you hear how these people want to become your "medical professional," yet seem to not want to take any of legal responsibility for being "under their care." And how if something is "all natural," it must be good for you. Rubbish.

The worst toxins, poisons, venoms, bacteria, viruses, diseases and plagues are "all natural." That's why we needed to create pharmaceutical drugs to save lives and advance lifespans, for reasons also attributed to things "made by nature." Petroleum oil, for example, is "all natural" and "made by nature." Does that means if we drink it, it's good for us?

The horrific "Black Plague" that killed off half of Europe centuries ago was "all natural." Does that mean we want to return to those days? I see. Do away with such drugs as penicillin from the evil "Big Pharma" and you'll be better off?  These hucksters would have fools think that, as the latter never question what that rubbish they hear the former advance as "medical truth."

Their day is coming, all, when they are called to task for trying to "dance around" wanting all the money people pay them for 'their care," yet want none of the responsibility for negligence or malpractice for any and all damages said "caretakers" may be inflicting on the gullible, ignorant or desperate suckers they prey on like the vultures they are.   

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on November 17, 2017, 05:11:35 PM
And the so-called show host plugs the products.  Jorch isn't exactly an unbiased character in this relationship.  He used to do the same with that Carnivora character. Jorch's Doc Wallet shows sure sound like infomercials, without the usual disclaimers. 

i did some research (quick interwebs search) to answer a question that I've had for years: why can't Burkee Water Filters ship to Iowa? The reason is Iowa has some law that any filter for human use needs to be tested by a lab of the state's choosing.

Norry got sorta creepy with tech expert when sex doll robots was brought up. Norry imagined  the robot saying "buy me a Chanel purse." Implying that sex, even between human and robot, entails some kind of financial consideration.

Jojo

Quote from: mike_olsen on November 17, 2017, 09:09:13 AM
Well, if you said "you had played a video on one tab in the background while viewing material in another", there would be no problem. However, "I listened to a video" is incorrect and not the proper syntax. That's all.

You are off base about Wells being "slow between words and having a lot of pauses". To say he has a relaxing, calm style is one thing, but if you really listened to one of his broadcasts -- not one where he's being interviewed -- you would know he reports stories and gives his editorial comments at a generally fast rate and speaks proper English, unlike another broadcaster i have in mind.
But if i said i watched the video, that would be a false statement!  My eyes weren't even on that tab!

Maybe i just heard Wells when he was tired near the end of shows or something. I agree he has a relaxed style.

mike_olsen

Quote from: Jojo on November 17, 2017, 11:33:17 PM
But if i said i watched the video, that would be a false statement!  My eyes weren't even on that tab!

Maybe i just heard Wells when he was tired near the end of shows or something. I agree he has a relaxed style.

Ok i can agree with that.

mike_olsen

Quote from: Here We Go Again on November 17, 2017, 05:16:57 PM
By the way, have you ever noted that quack Joel Wallach can tie just about every single condition to some "nutrient or mineral deficiency" caused in the womb? That point, correct me if I'm wrong from what I heard and recorded, is mirrored on the "Coast" program from one Ben Fuchs and one Joanne Conaway?

Ever read the labeling on products that "criticalhealthnews(dot)com" sells? What you never hear on the radio program? Take a look at the fine print. A number of products state: "This product is not to be taken by pregnant or nursing women." Huh? Which is it?

So, let's say some woman calls in that is pregnant, or maybe nursing, and is never warned that a number of products sold by that site may cause birth defects, or affect an infant adversely through breast feeding? But may be hearing these supplements, instead, will benefit an embryo or even an infant?

Excuse me, I read the labels of these products, and some state great a pregnant or nursing women should not take them. Odd how such "totally safe" supplements can cause birth defects? Not so "safe," huh? But you never hear that on the radio program. Great to set up the network, the program and all involved for bogus medical advice and perhaps for a major lawsuit. 

Hey, anything that alters your body chemistry carries risks. You never hear that on the program. Instead, you hear how these people want to become your "medical professional," yet seem to not want to take any of legal responsibility for being "under their care." And how if something is "all natural," it must be good for you. Rubbish.

The worst toxins, poisons, venoms, bacteria, viruses, diseases and plagues are "all natural." That's why we needed to create pharmaceutical drugs to save lives and advance lifespans, for reasons also attributed to things "made by nature." Petroleum oil, for example, is "all natural" and "made by nature." Does that means if we drink it, it's good for us?

The horrific "Black Plague" that killed off half of Europe centuries ago was "all natural." Does that mean we want to return to those days? I see. Do away with such drugs as penicillin from the evil "Big Pharma" and you'll be better off?  These hucksters would have fools think that, as the latter never question what that rubbish they hear the former advance as "medical truth."

Their day is coming, all, when they are called to task for trying to "dance around" wanting all the money people pay them for 'their care," yet want none of the responsibility for negligence or malpractice for any and all damages said "caretakers" may be inflicting on the gullible, ignorant or desperate suckers they prey on like the vultures they are.

All good points.

On Wallach's last program, on 11/8, he claimed homosexuality is "not a choice" and was caused by a "nutritional deficiency of the mother's womb during pregnancy."

How's that for outlandish?

I also looked up treatments for scoliosis, and none involve "hanging someone upside down on an inversion table 3-4 times a day for about 15 minutes each time." I was blown away when i heard him say that.. I can tell even George was somewhat shocked at first, but then quickly went into "whatever you say, Doc!" mode.

The main treatment, without surgery, is fitting a scoliosis patient with a special back brace to prevent further curvature of the spine.

I swear, Wallach will get into major trouble one day spewing this nonsense. And not just Wallach, but C2C as well.

Jojo

Quote from: mike_olsen on November 17, 2017, 11:59:56 PM
All good points.

On Wallach's last program, on 11/8, he claimed homosexuality is "not a choice" and was caused by a "nutritional deficiency of the mother's womb during pregnancy."

How's that for outlandish?

I also looked up treatments for scoliosis, and none involve "hanging someone upside down on an inversion table 3-4 times a day for about 15 minutes each time." I was blown away when i heard him say that.. I can tell even George was somewhat shocked at first, but then quickly went into "whatever you say, Doc!" mode.

The main treatment, without surgery, is fitting a scoliosis patient with a special back brace to prevent further curvature of the spine.

I swear, Wallach will get into major trouble one day spewing this nonsense. And not just Wallach, but C2C as well.
Scoliolisis worsens over a lifetime in part because of gravity.  So, inversion would help.

If some people are gay because of nutritive conditions in the womb, that would explain why so many families have more than one gay child.  Same mom, same diet.

Jojo

Quote from: albrecht on November 17, 2017, 06:10:43 PM
i did some research (quick interwebs search) to answer a question that I've had for years: why can't Burkee Water Filters ship to Iowa? The reason is Iowa has some law that any filter for human use needs to be tested by a lab of the state's choosing.

Norry got sorta creepy with tech expert when sex doll robots was brought up. Norry imagined  the robot saying "buy me a Chanel purse." Implying that sex, even between human and robot, entails some kind of financial consideration.
At least he didn't say the robot said, "Time to clean the house!".  That would be even worse!!

mike_olsen

Quote from: Jojo on November 18, 2017, 12:18:56 AM
Scoliolisis worsens over a lifetime in part because of gravity.  So, inversion would help.

If some people are gay because of nutritive conditions in the womb, that would explain why so many families have more than one gay child.  Same mom, same diet.

There is no evidence (that i can find) to support that inversion does anything for the patient, other than make them extremely uncomfortable. And, how would it help? Does Wallach claim the spine straigtens itself out while being hung upside down like some lab rat?

Wallach didn't say "some", he implied "all"  homosexuality by saying de facto that "homosexuality is caused by a nutritional deficiency..."

Jojo

Dr. Wallach knows which subtances are harmful to fetuses and nursing children.  He asks women all the time if they are nursing.

Two of the high up administrators of the FDA have publically bemoaned that the agency is a hazard to citizens because it caters to Big Pharma.  Staff there has complained they are expected to alter study results, in favor of Big Pharma

One of the high up administrators insinuated he could be murdered for speaking out.

Hard to trust an agency that outlaws marijuana, but permits THC.  They just want Big Parma to be able to patent THC methods.

mike_olsen

Quote from: Jojo on November 18, 2017, 12:29:16 AM
Dr. Wallach knows which subtances are harmful to fetuses and nursing children.  He asks women all the time if they are nursing.

Two of the high up administrators of the FDA have publically bemoaned that the agency is a hazard to citizens because it caters to Big Pharma.  Staff there has complained they are expected to alter study results, in favor of Big Pharma

One of the high up administrators insinuated he could be murdered for speaking out.

Hard to trust an agency that outlaws marijuana, but permits THC.  They just want Big Parma to be able to patent THC methods.

2 high up administrators? in an agency of how many administrators?

stop re-directing and answer if you think it is in fact true that most, if not all disease is caused by nutritional deficiency which "Doc" wallach claims.

If no answer, then it is pointless to continue any more discussion with you on this matter.

Jojo

If you or someone you know would like a refund, write a letter to them.  Maybe they will try to work with you.

If there is something that you or someone you know suffers with, send me a message.  I have a lifetime of experience in finding affordable, restorative herbs, foods, supplements, pressure points, tones, exercises, scents, colors, graphological techniques, and other things, most of which are clearly risk free.  Of course I dont know everything a lay person can know, and of course i dont have any "magic bullet", but people have told me my ideas help them.  Prayer is not a vending machine, but that is not to say we shouldn't pray for what we need for health.

Jojo

Quote from: mike_olsen on November 18, 2017, 12:26:26 AM
There is no evidence (that i can find) to support that inversion does anything for the patient, other than make them extremely uncomfortable. And, how would it help? Does Wallach claim the spine straigtens itself out while being hung upside down like some lab rat?

Wallach didn't say "some", he implied "all"  homosexuality by saying de facto that "homosexuality is caused by a nutritional deficiency..."
Yeah, his implication was in poor taste.  He should have said "nutritive conditions", not nutritional defect.  Copper/zinc imbalances are very common, and life goes on, so by some standards, the nutrient might not be deficient, just a different balance.  Thats just my opinion, but i feel it is just as accurate while being a heck of a lot more inclusive.

Inversion can be done through a slant table, or even headstands.  It takes pressure off the spine and temporarily increases bloodflow to the spine and affected muscles.  Gravity takes a toll; the inversion allows the sore muscles to relax free of the normal strain and bhilding into a compensating strain.  Gentle swimming also takes a load of a scoliosis patient's back !uscles, too.

mike_olsen

Quote from: Jojo on November 18, 2017, 12:52:02 AM
Yeah, his implication was in poor taste.  He should have said "nutritive conditions", not nutritional defect.  Copper/zinc imbalances are very common, and life goes on, so by some standards, the nutrient might not be deficient, just a different balance.  Thats just my opinion, but i feel it is just as accurate while being a heck of a lot more inclusive.

Inversion can be done through a slant table, or even headstands.  It takes pressure off the spine and temporarily increases bloodflow to the spine and affected muscles.  Gravity takes a toll; the inversion allows the sore muscles to relax free of the normal strain and bhilding into a compensating strain.  Gentle swimming also takes a load of a scoliosis patient's back !uscles, too.

Don't you think he should have said "some" as well? Perhaps you should write Wallach and correct him of his mistake.

Have you ever been held upside down? it's uncomfortable as hell. And being suspended for 10-15 minute would be torture. Again, there is no evidence to be found that "upside down" therapy has any effect on patients, other than torturing them for a quarter hour 6 times a day.

Jojo

Quote from: Hulk_Hoagland on November 18, 2017, 02:42:48 AM
Me thinks Jojo = Doc Wallet. Silly snake!
I assure you Jojo does not have snake parts!  I'm not him.  I think he needs to modify the jogging in place (to relieve pain), modify it for uterine and pelvic concerns. 

Jojo

Quote from: mike_olsen on November 18, 2017, 01:09:44 AM
Don't you think he should have said "some" as well? Perhaps you should write Wallach and correct him of his mistake.

Have you ever been held upside down? it's uncomfortable as hell. And being suspended for 10-15 minute would be torture. Again, there is no evidence to be found that "upside down" therapy has any effect on patients, other than torturing them for a quarter hour 6 times a day.
Yeah, he shouldve said "some" people, because there could be others reasons too.
I think inversion is done in stages.  The inversion machines on Google Images look humane to me.  Dr. W. has a way of speaking very frankly, like saying something like throw 'em upside down and hang 'em a few days, when he means something more like gradually accustom patients to increasing degrees of inversion on a padded table they can control.  Its just his cavalier speech style. 

Jojo

Was it my imagination or did George's voice clear up a lot in his closing lines? 

Jojo

Quote from: mike_olsen on November 18, 2017, 12:37:21 AM
2 high up administrators? in an agency of how many administrators?

stop re-directing and answer if you think it is in fact true that most, if not all disease is caused by nutritional deficiency which "Doc" wallach claims.

If no answer, then it is pointless to continue any more discussion with you on this matter.
One was a commisioner and one was a director.  I dont know how proportionate that is, but it is significant.

I dont mind you, but HWGS redirects all the time.

Clearly some diseases are caused by trauma, or other injuries, like mesothiloma. But the doctor has a point.  The soil we grow food in is devitalized.  The enzymes and probiotics are missing in our dairy products because of pasteurization.  The germ and kernal is usually missing from our grains.  Very little is organic.  Very much is microwaved before it hits the store shelves.  Some of what we consume is industry by-product or recycled (pink sugar packets, flouride, fast food fry grease).

Jojo

Quote from: Here We Go Again on November 17, 2017, 04:17:21 PM
So, you know it's not "paid programming"? That implies you are associated with the program in some way, otherwise you'd never advance that statement. Are you one of its staff? Do you have access to the financial records of Premiere Networks, and of any and all staff members of "Coast To Coast AM" in which "anything of value" is being exchanged?

No one is being paid, huh? I hear that on the program -- how no one involved is making a plug nickel off anything from "criticalhealthnews(dot)com" -- and yet money is going somewhere. Where is it going? I see. It's all being done out of the goodness of these people's hearts? Are you that naive to think that?

OK. If that is so, note how "Coast To Coast AM" has a predicable schedule for that website. Twice a month -- near the beginning and near the end. Almost matching advertising scheduling.  If it's all "free," then tell your producers to suspend such supposed "news, editorial or program matter" programs for at least two months. Why won't they? Um, maybe because they may represent "paid programming" outside of any advertisements? What's the matter? Afraid the paid sponsor will get ticked off and claim they "provide money, compensation and anything of value" that may include these "news" programs? Huh?

By the way, free speech as you cite isn't applicable to "paid programming," unless disclaimers are aired to indicate that. So, under the laws you cite, that makes the programs "news, editorial or program matter" and that makes the case worse for them. That's why the program can say what they want and insult others who disagree -- but if federal agencies can get involved, any such records of financial ties can be found out.

If the program has nothing to hide, then they will welcome and encourage listeners to share any and all concerns with federal agencies for proper investigation. As I'm sure you would, too. Agreed?   

I am not on staff!  But I listen to the radio program, and I'm 99% sure George said that program is not paid. Yes, I see quid pro quo, but that doesn't mean it is contracted.  On those nights, the doctor gets some press (as do many causes on Coast), George gets to glide a couple hours, and some perceptive listeners glean a little knowledge.  But I dont think it is gainful for anyone.  To a program that airs almost 80 hours a month, what's a couple hours here or there?  Kind of like a fulltime workforce member volunteering 4 hours a week or month.  It is insubstantial compared to the number of hojrs they put in overall.  Palms are greased all over the business world and pharmaceutical world as a routine matter of course.  As long as the value doesnt exceed a certain amount, this type of social grace is part of our culture.

I read the title and much of the chapter before work today.  It seemed to be about product packaging.  I didnt see anything about radio.  BTW, I have never heard the doctor insult people who disagree with him?

I understand you have concerns, no problem.  But for about a year, HWGA seems to be inciting riots!  HWGA has more credibility lately, but typically HWGA has twisted facts.  And I'm tired of doing my own research after reading those posts, only to find that HWGA was deliberately misleading.

I think there is enough suckage to go around, without HWGA using spurious statements!

How can anyone listen to a show about conspiracies and aliens, and get upset about a little free nutritional advice!  The doctor reminds me to take my vitamin, to eat wholesome food, and to be mindful about it.  I've been around a long time, and you pick up wisdom in life.  I have been reading herbals since 1988.  And nearly everything Dr. Wallach says rings true with ms.

I do have criticisms of those shows, but more with George than with the doctor.  For instance, George for a while made a point to try to get callers' heights in addition to their weights, which is not medically sound.  Doctors prescribe supplements by weight, not by height-weight-proportions!  The doctor has been too nice to correct George.

Of course, generally height should be taken into consideration with weight, to tell if a person is obese.  But not for prescribing supplements.  Also, if a weight is very low, like close to 100lbs for a woman or 120lbs for a man, then heighti should be obtained in order to probe for anorexia or bulimia, because all the supplements in the world might not help if they are not absorbed.

There is enough suckage already, without haranging a nutritionist. If one listens carefully time after time, one can piece together a lot of the doctor's angle, without paying a cent for any product.  Sometimes he is mysterious or withholding, bdcause he has to make a living.  But, when heard over time, his recommendations gradually become quite clear, especially with the help of a little side research.

The same with Glynnis.  Her numerology might sound like hocus pocus, and she talks rapidly (probably to avoid giving away the house).  But, if one listens carefully many times over time, taking fast notes, and referring to her website, she can glimpse her entire theory without paying a cent on her website.  For those who CAN pay, great.  But for those of us who can't, she does disseminate a lot of knowledge for those who are wi!ling to apply themselves.

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on November 17, 2017, 01:13:14 PM
This is your daily reminder that sodium fluoride is a toxic poison. Where is your FDA on that? Fuck them.
An industrial by-product which shouldnt be swallowed.  Im not totally opposed to flouride gel soaks in dental trays, but dentists wont administer them to adults.  They only offer a rinse, which soaks into the tissues, not just the teeth. 

How did the third hour go?  Why didnt he interview the staff at Bellazio Hotel in Las Vegas, where there was gunfire and massive, inconvenieng sheltering in place (people sitting on the floor, etc...) the same night.  How could it not be related!

mike_olsen

Quote from: Jojo on November 18, 2017, 04:51:37 AM
I am not on staff!  But I listen to the radio program, and I'm 99% sure George said that program is not paid. Yes, I see quid pro quo, but that doesn't mean it is contracted.  On those nights, the doctor gets some press (as do many causes on Coast), George gets to glide a couple hours, and some perceptive listeners glean a little knowledge.  But I dont think it is gainful for anyone.  To a program that airs almost 80 hours a month, what's a couple hours here or there?  Kind of like a fulltime workforce member volunteering 4 hours a week or month.  It is insubstantial compared to the number of hojrs they put in overall.  Palms are greased all over the business world and pharmaceutical world as a routine matter of course.  As long as the value doesnt exceed a certain amount, this type of social grace is part of our culture.

I read the title and much of the chapter before work today.  It seemed to be about product packaging.  I didnt see anything about radio.  BTW, I have never heard the doctor insult people who disagree with him?

I understand you have concerns, no problem.  But for about a year, HWGA seems to be inciting riots!  HWGA has more credibility lately, but typically HWGA has twisted facts.  And I'm tired of doing my own research after reading those posts, only to find that HWGA was deliberately misleading.

I think there is enough suckage to go around, without HWGA using spurious statements!

How can anyone listen to a show about conspiracies and aliens, and get upset about a little free nutritional advice!  The doctor reminds me to take my vitamin, to eat wholesome food, and to be mindful about it.  I've been around a long time, and you pick up wisdom in life.  I have been reading herbals since 1988.  And nearly everything Dr. Wallach says rings true with ms.

I do have criticisms of those shows, but more with George than with the doctor.  For instance, George for a while made a point to try to get callers' heights in addition to their weights, which is not medically sound.  Doctors prescribe supplements by weight, not by height-weight-proportions!  The doctor has been too nice to correct George.

Of course, generally height should be taken into consideration with weight, to tell if a person is obese.  But not for prescribing supplements.  Also, if a weight is very low, like close to 100lbs for a woman or 120lbs for a man, then heighti should be obtained in order to probe for anorexia or bulimia, because all the supplements in the world might not help if they are not absorbed.

There is enough suckage already, without haranging a nutritionist. If one listens carefully time after time, one can piece together a lot of the doctor's angle, without paying a cent for any product.  Sometimes he is mysterious or withholding, bdcause he has to make a living.  But, when heard over time, his recommendations gradually become quite clear, especially with the help of a little side research.

The same with Glynnis.  Her numerology might sound like hocus pocus, and she talks rapidly (probably to avoid giving away the house).  But, if one listens carefully many times over time, taking fast notes, and referring to her website, she can glimpse her entire theory without paying a cent on her website.  For those who CAN pay, great.  But for those of us who can't, she does disseminate a lot of knowledge for those who are wi!ling to apply themselves.

HWGA makes good points though, that Wallach has breath-taking claims, like he's a master healer. I've heard and read them too. It all points to him trying to sell his products more to gullible folk who will take him at his word. And, because he pays the show for air-time, he has a legitimate grief about C2C dancing around the normal disclaimers that should be aired everytime he's on. Instead, when Wallach or that pharmacist guy is on they pretend they're on the show out of their free-will and just giving their own editorial comments. However, they're on because they have paid C2C for the air time and are on to boost sales of their products to the listeners. I agree with HWGA on those points.

And, a big tell that they're paying for air-time is that normally they'd have George read a 30 second or 1 minute commercial when a break comes up, but there is none of that for Critialheatlhnews. George reads carnivora commericals all the time, but why not criticalhealthnews? Because C2C provides them with 4 hours of air-time a month as part of their commitment with their sponsor Criticalhealthnews.

You're right the height is asked, along with weight, to determine whether the person is obese or not. They factor that in when discussing certain ailments. If the person is obese and Wallach thinks it's a factor in that person's ailment, he'll tell that person to lose weight along with telling him or her to buy his "healthy heart and brain pack".

Wallach may have sound advice from time to time regarding what you should do to be more healthly -- Occasionally, to appear legitimate. But then he throws in these wild claims that destroy his credibility. When i heard for the first time I thought he was reasonable, but over time i became overly suspicious of many of his outlandish claims and did my own research. And what i found is that Wallach has indeed a sordid past, and that people should altogether not take his "advice" or "recommendations" to buy his products, and should really look into the person who's giving these recommendations about medical health.

Whose responsibility is it to air disclaimers, the network or individual stations? The station I listen to airs disclaimers at least every hour, and even adds a special extra medical disclaimer when Wallach,Fuchs etc are on. Maybe contact your stations PD to express your concerns. Mention that you've heard other c2c affiliates air disclaimers and that it might be in their best interest to do so.

mike_olsen

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on November 18, 2017, 09:28:51 AM
Whose responsibility is it to air disclaimers, the network or individual stations? The station I listen to airs disclaimers at least every hour, and even adds a special extra medical disclaimer when Wallach,Fuchs etc are on. Maybe contact your stations PD to express your concerns. Mention that you've heard other c2c affiliates air disclaimers and that it might be in their best interest to do so.

Normally the network should, but i see some stations air it, thanks for that clip. The station i listen to in pensicola, FL does not air any such disclaimer. I will contact them along with premier network.