• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

albrecht

In a way Norry is paying homage to the past and history of radio when he has his quacks on.
Infamous quack "doctor" John Brinkley created an empire and popularized radio, some famous musicians, etc with his "goat gland" treatment and medical hucksterism.  He died broke through after bad business decisions, lawsuits, and sanctions.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_R._Brinkley

ItsOver

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on November 20, 2017, 01:30:49 PM
Invented 'Text To Tommee' during Friday's Open Lines asks Joorch what words he would leave us if this was his last day. 'See ya,' jokes Joorch then turns it to what he would like on his tombstone. After the pair make a failed attempt at the well-known 'Here lies Lester Moore' epitaph - which Joorch of course screwed up ('forty-four slugs, or whatever it is': try 'four slugs from a forty-four', Joorch - he got serious. His chosen memorial?

He made a difference

You certainly did, Joorch. You took a great show called Coast To Coast AM and turned it into a pale shadow of its former glory. Quite the difference.

Any offers for Jorch's headstone? I'll offer 'What's next for meeeee?'
Once again, Jorch and Tommee demonstrate it only takes two to make a village of idiots. 

Hulk_Hoagland

I can’t decide if I think JoJo is Doc Wallet or drunk Jorch Noory.

Jojo

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 20, 2017, 08:19:52 AM
All doctors do these things, routinely, purposefully, and none of them do anything useful to society?
Inasmuch as...

All naturopaths swindle routinely, purposefully, and none of them do anything useful to society!

At least George only offends wantonly, flagrantly, and inadvertently!

albrecht

Last night Norry again was bragging and self-congratulatory about him working on holidays, unlike other show hosts. He also said he invites people without families over for Thanksgiving dinner but then "he is out of there" and "his daughters clean up." It was funny though when he wished some callers 'happy Thanksgiving" and what their plans were. Callers were certainly not seeming happy about the holiday and had limited plans and no excitement.

He also did his trademark "Well it sure is with -insert guest name-" Sure is WHAT, Norry?

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on November 21, 2017, 03:10:16 PM
Last night Norry again was bragging and self-congratulatory about him working on holidays, unlike other show hosts. He also said he invites people without families over for Thanksgiving dinner but then "he is out of there" and "his daughters clean up." It was funny though when he wished some callers 'happy Thanksgiving" and what their plans were. Callers were certainly not seeming happy about the holiday and had limited plans and no excitement.

He also did his trademark "Well it sure is with -insert guest name-" Sure is WHAT, Norry?
Good news for Jorch.  LMH is on tonight so Jorch can kick-back and not have to work so hard before T-day.   ;)

mike_olsen

Quote from: albrecht on November 21, 2017, 03:10:16 PM

I think it's the deep voice-over guy when they come back from break who says "This is coast to coast am, with George Norry", then Jorch goes "it sure is...". Art bell used to do this often, but i haven't really heard norry do this until i read your post. So i guess add that to the list off things he's ripped off of Art, even if it is seemingly a little thing. THere is nothing original about Norry.

Jorch is full of crap.. he takes most friday's off to enjoy himself a nice three day weekend but still contends to the audience that he "never takes a day off". So, please Jorch, don't give me that crap about working on holidays. Plus you're job is a nightjob anyway where you're on the air for 2 and a half hours excluding commercials. Most folk are done with their turkey dinner by 10 pm. And i don't want to hear your bogus "8 hour preparatory work". Are you that slow it takes you 8 hours to come up with a dozen middle-school questions for your guests? Lets not pretend you do research either.. Fat Tommee and your other staff will have that all done for your lazy butt.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on November 21, 2017, 03:17:18 PM
Good news for Jorch.  LMH is on tonight so Jorch can kick-back and not have to work so hard before T-day.   ;)
This year is moving so fast! It really is, pretty soon it will be Feb!

mike_olsen

Also, why the hell did Jorch wish everyone here a happy thanksgiving last thursday when Thanksgiving is this Thursday? Did his currently deteriorating mind skip a week?

albrecht

Quote from: mike_olsen on November 21, 2017, 03:29:54 PM
I think it's the deep voice-over guy when they come back from break who says "This is coast to coast am, with George Norry", then Jorch goes "it sure is...". Art bell used to do this often, but i haven't really heard norry do this until i read your post. So i guess add that to the list off things he's ripped off of Art, even if it is seemingly a little thing. THere is nothing original about Norry.

Jorch is full of crap.. he takes most friday's off to enjoy himself a nice three day weekend but still contends to the audience that he "never takes a day off". So, please Jorch, don't give me that crap about working on holidays. Plus you're job is a nightjob anyway where you're on the air for 2 and a half hours excluding commercials. Most folk are done with their turkey dinner by 10 pm. And i don't want to hear your bogus "8 hour preparatory work". Are you that slow it takes you 8 hours to come up with a dozen middle-school questions for your guests? Lets not pretend you do research either.. Fat Tommee and your other staff will have that all done for your lazy butt.
Ok, that explains it. When I listen the bumpers and commercials are editted out so the "well it sure is" seems non referential. No surprise he ripped off Art. Norry bragging about how much he works is ridiculous. As is his desire to be praised for working holidays. They way he describes an holiday with his family makes it seem like a chore and something he "has to do" but "he is out of there" as quickly as possible. I think he also doesn't like being taken away from what he thinks is his Hollywood star lifestyle in LA.

Dyna-X

By the math, considering the lack of any real show prep, it would mean that George's pay when averaged out is about $800 bucks an hour to let someone babble and all he has to do is occasionally interject a index card question. His job in that sense is more far more cush than a well payed attorney or psychiatrist as he doesn't really need to think.

mike_olsen

Quote from: albrecht on November 21, 2017, 03:36:22 PM
Ok, that explains it. When I listen the bumpers and commercials are editted out so the "well it sure is" seems non referential. No surprise he ripped off Art. Norry bragging about how much he works is ridiculous. As is his desire to be praised for working holidays. They way he describes an holiday with his family makes it seem like a chore and something he "has to do" but "he is out of there" as quickly as possible. I think he also doesn't like being taken away from what he thinks is his Hollywood star lifestyle in LA.

Right. In his mind, doing a radio show in LA and an internet-only tv show makes him some sort of hollywood celebrity.

Hmm... given all the sexual harassment claims against Celebrities and newscasters dominating the media now, it would be a good thing for several women (well not good for the women) if they came forward accusing Jorch of sexual harassment. That would finally be a sure way to knock Norry off the air for good. Premiere Network would have no choice but to can his sorry ass. For the women at least, their humiliation and sacrifice would not be in vain.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on November 21, 2017, 03:33:43 PM
This year is moving so fast! It really is, pretty soon it will be Feb!
Ha!  Thanks, Jorch. ;) I blame portals.  Seen any shadow rodents recently?

mike_olsen

Quote from: Dyna-X on November 21, 2017, 03:50:31 PM
By the math, considering the lack of any real show prep, it would mean that George's pay when averaged out is about $800 bucks an hour to let someone babble and all he has to do is occasionally interject a index card question. His job in that sense is more far more cush than a well payed attorney or psychiatrist as he doesn't really need to think.

I think your math is accurate. Jorch is paid $500,000 a year from Premiere. That means: $2000 for 2 and 1/2 hours a night = $10,000 a week; $40,000 per month, which then come to roughly $480,000 a year -- which Premiere then rounds out to an even $500,000 for the year.

Spot on Dyna-X.

ItsOver

Quote from: mike_olsen on November 21, 2017, 03:58:30 PM
Right. In his mind, doing a radio show in LA and an internet-only tv show makes him some sort of hollywood celebrity.

Hmm... given all the sexual harassment claims against Celebrities and newscasters dominating the media now, it would be a good thing for several women (well not good for the women) if they came forward accusing Jorch of sexual harassment. That would finally be a sure way to knock Norry off the air for good. Premiere Network would have no choice but to can his sorry ass. For the women at least, their humiliation and sacrifice would not be in vain.
There's always the LMH bumpers.  It'll be interesting to see if Jorch and Tommee back-off tonight on their not-so-subtle eye-rollers.

albrecht

Quote from: mike_olsen on November 21, 2017, 04:12:34 PM
I think your math is accurate. Jorch is paid $500,000 a year from Premiere. That means: $2000 for 2 and 1/2 hours a night = $10,000 a week; $40,000 per month, which then come to roughly $480,000 a year -- which Premiere then rounds out to an even $500,000 for the year.

Spot on Dyna-X.
And head company iHateMedia, Inc is serious in debt, hemorrhaging cash, and selling off assets. Yet they pay Norry so much for, basically, showing up? Crazy and a bit sad considering how many people work far harder jobs for far less and actually do more than simply showing up. Add his salary along with his side-gigs of "big events," whatever multilevel marketing scheme he has going with Critical Health News, and his internet "tv show" it would seem Norry is doing pretty well.

ItsOver

Quote from: mike_olsen on November 21, 2017, 04:12:34 PM

Spot on Dyna-X.
That's some high dollar suckage.  Throw in his Gaiam crap, wacko conventions, Doc Wallet kickbacks, and the $11.76 profit from his books and Jorch is riding the gravy train.

mike_olsen

Quote from: albrecht on November 21, 2017, 04:17:37 PM
And head company iHateMedia, Inc is serious in debt, hemorrhaging cash, and selling off assets. Yet they pay Norry so much for, basically, showing up? Crazy and a bit sad considering how many people work far harder jobs for far less and actually do more than simply showing up. Add his salary along with his side-gigs of "big events," whatever multilevel marketing scheme he has going with Critical Health News, and his internet "tv show" it would seem Norry is doing pretty well.

Those "side-gigs" probably push his annual salary to nearly $1 million if i had to take a guess. You're right, no telling how many kickbacks he is getting from his snake-oil partner, Vet Wallach/critical"healthnews". And who knows how much he is paid for "Beyond Bleeef" and "events" set up by Fatty Dumbheiser. And gosh, just to show up with that doofus face of his and toupee head... simply cringeworthy just thinking about it. Noory is the reason our economy ain't doing so hot.

mike_olsen

Quote from: ItsOver on November 21, 2017, 04:17:36 PM
There's always the LMH bumpers.  It'll be interesting to see if Jorch and Tommee back-off tonight on their not-so-subtle eye-rollers.

Lol, we'll have to see.

mike_olsen

Quote from: ItsOver on November 21, 2017, 04:25:16 PM
That's some high dollar suckage.  Throw in his Gaiam crap, wacko conventions, Doc Wallet kickbacks, and the $11.76 profit from his books and Jorch is riding the gravy train.

LOL -- $11.76 for his "books"... sounds about right.

mike_olsen

Proof norry wears a toupee:

Especially compare 2nd bottom left pic to the last pic on bottom row!

He also must spend a small fortune a year on Just for Men hair coloring products.

ItsOver

Quote from: mike_olsen on November 21, 2017, 05:13:08 PM
Proof norry wears a toupee:

Here's a scary thought.  Maybe there's more than one Noory.

mike_olsen

Quote from: ItsOver on November 21, 2017, 05:19:03 PM
Here's a scary thought.  Maybe there's more than one Noory.

That is a scary thought. Maybe the CIA has a dozen Jorch Noory's running around.

ItsOver

Quote from: mike_olsen on November 21, 2017, 05:35:51 PM
That is a scary thought. Maybe the CIA has a dozen Jorch Noory's running around.
All part of "the dumbing down of America."

Quote from: mike_olsen on November 21, 2017, 05:35:51 PM

Kind of like where there were 20 Saddam Husseins.  Come to think of it wasn't their a George Noory who was arrested?

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 21, 2017, 05:47:57 PM
Kind of like where there were 20 Saddam Husseins.  Come to think of it wasn't their a George Noory who was arrested?

Are you sure that wasn't Dave Noorie?

mike_olsen

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 21, 2017, 05:47:57 PM

The resemblance is uncanny!

Zetaspeak

How many JFK shows are we having this week  ;D There was one on Saturday, they touched a bit on it yesterday. LMH talking about it tonight and a JFK special tomrrow