Friend of the show, actor Doug Hutchinson, 51, marries 16 year old.

Started by TaoOfLuxLisbon, June 21, 2011, 01:27:54 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Silent

Quote from: onan on August 16, 2011, 10:41:36 AM
Whatever your take on funny, on inappropriateness, or any other point of contention... I guarantee you the internet will find a way to go way the fuck past your tolerance level.

Probably one of the greatest truths of the internet.  I've found this forum to be much more enjoyable as a frequent lurker with infrequent posts than an active participant.  Don't take that as a suggestion.  If everyone were like me then it wouldn't be entertaining at all!  Sometimes it's best to just step away, get some perspective, and come back with adjusted expectations.

BobGrau

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on August 16, 2011, 10:06:44 AM
I may regret picking this topic to end months of posting silence, but...

Am I the only one who saw something like this coming with Ana? I like reading her posts too, and have had a couple pms with her, but I often got the sense that she was looking for more than this forum could provide.  She would refer to members here as her peeps, as like minded, as being like family, a sense of community, etc.  She seemed to think (IMHO) that everyone here was like minded, where I feel the real strength of the site is that there is such a wide variety of people - from differnet places, with different backgrounds, different political views, different sense of humour, etc.  The more she shared of her personal life, the more I was concerned that she was getting to "close", for lack of a better term, and maybe a bit needy.  Not right from the get go, but it is what I saw over time (again, just my reading of the situation).  As someone who has seen this many times, going way, way back to usenet, and pre-internet social media like compuserve and BBS systems, it seemed inevitable that she would eventually feel let down by people she thought of as being "closer" than they really are.

To me, this site is a bit like what the brit's would call their "local" - a neighbourhood pub where you can shoot the shit with (mostly) friendly faces, and where the drunken brawls are a kept to a minimum.  All are welcome, but you have to abide by the rules of the publican.  For Ana, it was becoming a bit too much like group therapy (again, IMHO), and no one wants that when they are trying to get a buzz on.

I hope Ana takes a break from the site, gets some distance from the situation, and rejoins us here later when the dust has cleared.  I'd be the first one to buy her a drink. 

And MV, you will always drink for free when I am in your pub.

this is a much better name than 'internet'

Quote from: BobGrau on August 16, 2011, 11:05:38 AM
Differnet .... this is a much better name than 'internet'
A freudian typo, but you're right, a nice ring to it.  Maybe I can be the next Al Gore - "I invented the Differnet!"

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on August 16, 2011, 10:15:15 AM

when i saw the following post, i knew the end was near.  I've seen it too many times before:

I just went back to read some of that thread, and yep, you are right - the end was near.

Regarding some of that thread, I tend not to comment on US politics in this forum, as I am a Canadian.  Not that I don't have anything to add, but in my past experience in other forums, it invariably ends with some version of the comment "You're a foreigner, your opinion doesn't count". 

Not quite as bad as having to self-censor as an admin, but in the same ballpark.

beachcomber

and now, I see that some googlebot has displayed an ad for pink womens' socks on a banner ad at the bottom of the page.

;D

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: beachcomber on August 16, 2011, 02:13:12 PM
and now, I see that some googlebot has displayed an ad for pink womens' socks on a banner ad at the bottom of the page.

;D
haha, and THIS has also made the whole thing worth it.

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on August 16, 2011, 11:19:06 AM
Regarding some of that thread, I tend not to comment on US politics in this forum, as I am a Canadian.  Not that I don't have anything to add, but in my past experience in other forums, it invariably ends with some version of the comment "You're a foreigner, your opinion doesn't count". 

Most political discussions end nowadays with someone accusing someone else of being un-American anyway, so it doesn't much matter.

beachcomber

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on August 16, 2011, 02:17:51 PM
haha, and THIS has also made the whole thing worth it.

Exactly.

There's a payoff for survival.

- Steve Allen

Frys Girl

This guy, Dough Hutchinson, looks exactly like the liver eating guy on The X-Files. Ew. I saw an interview about the two. I think that he can handle the cocaine but she cannot.

aldousburbank

Quote from: onan on August 14, 2011, 09:54:45 PM
Please define patriotism, western civilization, and innocence. Because I really do not understand your premise.

Ok, I'll give it a shot:

Patriotism = The drive to preserve western civilization

Western Civilization = The drive to have a flush toilet

Innocence = Being glad there are mullen plants growing when you shit in the woods.

onan

Quote from: aldousburbank on August 16, 2011, 04:00:41 PM
Ok, I'll give it a shot:

Patriotism = The drive to preserve western civilization

Western Civilization = The drive to have a flush toilet

Innocence = Being glad there are mullen plants growing when you shit in the woods.

Ok, I posted those questions because of the contention that baby boomers were being blamed for the end of western civilization. And the idiocy behind that just fuckin grinds my ass.

Every dumb fuck generation that follows the the one before it somehow thinks they know better... they don't. It is armchair quarterbacking and it not only isn't intelligent it is so short sighted it blisters my ass. As for innocence, I think they are confusing that term with naivete. They aren't the same thing. Innocence is what children have, if they are lucky, it allows them to explore their world in security. Naivete is what happens when we believe big business is our friend.

I really get annoyed when someone mentions patriotism and yet the only thing they bring to the table is an argument to not be too critical of our government that they conveniently or confusingly believe is our country. The two are interwoven, I will concede. But and sorry to draw lines here but if you haven't done military service, peace corps, volunteered for some betterment for our country then you really don't get to use the patriotism button.


Morgus

A new article and photo of Doug Hutchinson's 16year old bride is out today:



Courtney Stodden, 16, Copies Pamela Anderson's Baywatch Look

Actor Doug Hutchison's 16-year-old bride Courtney Stodden tweeted a picture of herself dressed up like Pamela Anderson's Baywatch character with the description: "Court does Pam!"

Anderson, 44, played Parker, a voluptuous L.A. county lifeguard, from 1992 to 1997. The show -- which ended its run in 1999 -- led to a spinoff: Baywatch Nights, and a reunion movie released in 2003, Baywatch: Hawaiian Wedding. Many online have speculated that Stodden's recreation of Anderson's character's look -- complete with the high-cut red swimsuit -- is an attempt to cast herself in another potential remake of the series.

The teen made headlines when she said "I do" to Hutchison, 51, in May. Up until their marriage, the two were never physically intimate. "I was a virgin," Stodden told Good Morning America. "I knew that if I kept that, I would be blessed with a beautiful gift. And God did! He blessed me with my soulmate."

Frys Girl

When I was 16, people told me I looked mature for my age or whatever, but this woman is a whole different animal. This is bound to turn ugly.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Frys Girl on August 16, 2011, 04:26:06 PM
When I was 16, people told me I looked mature for my age or whatever, but this woman is a whole different animal. This is bound to turn ugly.
when i was 16, everyone told me i looked like i was in my early 20s.  now that i'm 31, everyone thinks i'm 25.  whew.  glad that worked its self out.

Frys Girl

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on August 16, 2011, 04:31:18 PM
when i was 16, everyone told me i looked like i was in my early 20s.  now that i'm 31, everyone thinks i'm 25.  whew.  glad that worked its self out.
Did you have a tribal tattoo as this fine young lady appears to have on her left arm? It could be a temporary I guess.


onan

Quote from: M Knight on August 16, 2011, 04:59:28 PM


A man, while playing on the front nine of a complicated golf course,

became confused as to where he was on the course. Looking around, he
saw a lady playing ahead of him. He walked up to her, explained his
confusion and asked her if she knew what hole he was playing.

I'm on the 7th hole," she replied, "and you are a hole behind me. So you
must be on the 6th hole."
He thanked her and went back to his golf.

On the back nine, the same thing happened and he approached her again
with the same request.
"I'm on number 14, and you're still a hole behind, so you must be on the 13th hole."

Once again he thanked her and returned to his play. He finished his
round and went to the clubhouse where he saw the same lady sitting at
the end of the bar. He asked the bartender if he knew the lady. The
bartender said that she was a sales lady and played the course often.

He approached her and said, "Let me buy you a drink in appreciation for
your help. I understand that you're in the sales profession. I'm in
sales also, what do you sell?"

"I'll tell you, but you're going to laugh," she replied.

"No, I won't."

"Well, if you must know," she answered, "I work for Tampax."

With that, he laughed so hard he almost fell off the bar stool.

"See," she said. "I knew you'd laugh!"

"That's not what I'm laughing at," he replied, "I'm a salesman for
Preparation H, so I'm still a hole behind you."

aldousburbank

Quote from: onan on August 16, 2011, 10:41:36 AM
Whatever your take on funny, on inappropriateness, or any other point of contention... I guarantee you the internet will find a way to go way the fuck past your tolerance level.

...as does life itself.


b_dubb

Quote from: Morgus on August 16, 2011, 04:17:36 PM
A new article and photo of Doug Hutchinson's 16year old bride is out today:



stay classy starfucker.  stay classy

Eddie Coyle



    If I was still 16, I'd find her hot and have all those salacious thoughts that one has at that age.

   But I'm 36...and find her to be just another peroxided dumpster slut, and don't find her to be sexy in the slightest. Just another Hollywood tramp. A goddamn dime a dozen. It's her "type" that lead to my Playboy subscription lapsing in 2009(after subscribing since 1990)...that picture makes her look like Pamela Anderson circa 1993, the archetype of the fake blonde onslaught. That's some fuckin' role model.

Scully

Quote from: Frys Girl on August 16, 2011, 02:59:13 PM
This guy, Dough Hutchinson, looks exactly like the liver eating guy on The X-Files. Ew. I saw an interview about the two. I think that he can handle the cocaine but she cannot.

Eugene Victor Tooms, X-Files liver-eating mutant = Doug Hutchison

Coincidence???

Morgus

Quote from: Scully on August 16, 2011, 10:42:26 PM
Eugene Victor Tooms, X-Files liver-eating mutant = Doug Hutchison
Coincidence???
Yep that was one of Doug's early roles in the first season of the X-Files, nearly 20 years ago...

Morgus


Here is Doug Hutchinson a couple years ago in his role as part of the Darma Initiative on the island in TV's "LOST"

HAL 9000

Doug Hutchison

appeared in two X-files episodes in the first season - E02 & E20 - "Squeeze" and "Tooms."

For your viewing pleasure you can download and watch these episodes at the following links:

https://www.rapidshare.com/files/2119417853/The.X-Files-S01.E02-Squeeze.avi
https://www.rapidshare.com/files/1452879074/The.X-Files-S01.E20-Tooms.avi

Scully

Quote from: Morgus on August 17, 2011, 12:56:22 AM

Here is Doug Hutchinson a couple years ago in his role as part of the Darma Initiative on the island in TV's "LOST"

Yeah, but he got her name and picture spread all over the news. What more could she ask?  ::)

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on August 16, 2011, 09:15:57 PM
...and find her to be just another peroxided dumpster slut, and don't find her to be sexy in the slightest. Just another Hollywood tramp.

w00t dumpster sluts

Frys Girl

Quote from: HAL 9000 on August 17, 2011, 01:34:58 AM
Doug Hutchison

appeared in two X-files episodes in the first season - E02 & E20 - "Squeeze" and "Tooms."

For your viewing pleasure you can download and watch these episodes at the following links:

https://www.rapidshare.com/files/2119417853/The.X-Files-S01.E02-Squeeze.avi
https://www.rapidshare.com/files/1452879074/The.X-Files-S01.E20-Tooms.avi
I knew it! Thank you Hal!!! Eugene Victor Tombs from 66 Exeter street in Baltimore.

M Knight

Quote from: Frys Girl on August 17, 2011, 10:04:45 AM
I knew it! Thank you Hal!!! Eugene Victor Tombs from 66 Exeter street in Baltimore.


Noory would make a great "Tooms".

onan

Quote from: M Knight on August 17, 2011, 07:21:57 PM

Noory would make a great "Tooms".



I think George would be a better Donald Addie Pfaster of X-Files

played by Nick Chinlund
â€" Orison (2000) … Donald Addie Pfaster
â€" Irresistible (1995) … Donald Addie Pfaster

Creepier than creepy. If you are a fan you may remember he was the character that collected hair from shower drains and toe nail clippings.

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod