• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

starrmtn001

I am posting this video out of respect for, and to honor, my BellGab Friends of the Jewish Faith. :-*

Donald Trump Praying At the Western Wall in Jerusalem, Israel 5/22/17.

https://youtu.be/VYg6eFRBIUc

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: ©StarrMountain® 2010 on May 22, 2017, 02:56:29 PM
I am posting this video out of respect for, and to honor, my BellGab Friends of the Jewish Faith. :-*

Donald Trump Praying At the Western Wall in Jerusalem, Israel 5/22/17.

https://youtu.be/VYg6eFRBIUc

Nice olive branch Starr. :)

Shame the racists here don't share your thoughtful sentiments. It's pictures like this that test their loyalty to their glorious leader.

Lt.Uhura

He's still out of the country. It's not too late to change the locks and throw all his shit out on the White House lawn.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on May 22, 2017, 03:15:45 PM
Nice olive branch Starr. :)

Shame the racists here don't share your thoughtful sentiments. It's pictures like this that test their loyalty to their glorious leader.
What the racists think is irrelevant to me.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 22, 2017, 03:23:52 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGjsRsn_NYc

Oh poor Alex. He's surprised that the rhetoric Trump spouted to his base supporters might be slightly, okay completely different when he's up close and personel with the very same people he was denigrating last year? Who knew?!!  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 22, 2017, 03:30:18 PM
Oh poor Alex. He's surprised that the rhetoric Trump spouted to his base supporters might be slightly, okay completely different when he's up close and personel with the very same people he was denigrating last year? Who knew?!!  ;D

No, that's not it at all. As usual, if you had bothered to watch it you'd be able to make an intelligent comment about it but no. You just read the headline and feel qualified to comment. However, you're WAY off the mark this time, moron!  ::)

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 22, 2017, 03:34:00 PM
No, that's not it at all. As usual, if you had bothered to watch it you'd be able to make an intelligent comment about it but no. You just read the headline and feel qualified to comment. However, you're WAY off the mark this time, moron!  ::)

What do you mean, this time? ::)

starrmtn001

The Anti-Trump Hysteria Has Now Surpassed Even Red Scare Levels.  5.17.17.

https://youtu.be/8gzrunBBgQY

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 22, 2017, 03:34:00 PM

Memo to headline writer: Get it accurate. Mind you, AJ and accuracy are not natural friends.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ©StarrMountain® 2010 on May 22, 2017, 03:40:19 PM
What do you mean, this time? ::)

Lol, you're still convinced Trump is on your side?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ©StarrMountain® 2010 on May 22, 2017, 03:41:30 PM
The Anti-Trump Hysteria Has Now Surpassed Even Red Scare Levels.  5.17.17.

Monged hippy in leather jacket and a bedsit reveals all. Exclusive!  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 22, 2017, 03:49:45 PM
Lol, you're still convinced Trump is on your side?

Who knows? I just know that you're not. I base my political ideology on that fact. ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 22, 2017, 03:52:36 PM
Who knows? I just know that you're not. I base my political ideology on that fact. ;)

Incidentally, you know Trump is lawyering up? He's so sure he's right and the facts speak for themselves that he's got outside lawyers in now.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 22, 2017, 03:51:21 PM

I've never encountered a grown man so threatened by YouTube videos before.  ::)

So, men in Britain are afraid of guns, knives, Muslims, Youtube videos, social media, free thought and speech. Is that it? Anything else you're scared of?  :D

Catsmile

If Trump wuz a sandwich what would he be?
Republican deli owner nails it!

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 22, 2017, 03:57:23 PM
I've never encountered a grown man so threatened by YouTube videos before.  ::)

So, men in Britain are afraid of guns, knives, Muslims, Youtube videos, social media, free thought and speech. Is that it? Anything else you're scared of?  :D

You confuse fear with contempt. An understandable self-protective reflex for someone in your position.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 22, 2017, 04:06:06 PM
You confuse fear with contempt. An understandable self-protective reflex for someone in your position.

No, you feign contempt to hide your fear. An understandable self-protective reflex for someone in your position.  :D

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 22, 2017, 03:51:21 PM

Leather and bare skin. That place must honk worse than Senda's.

albrecht

Quote from: Zetaspeak on May 22, 2017, 08:39:09 AM
For being a conspiracy fan as he is, I am alarmed how he's falling for every evil trick.

Allowing Russians into the Oval Office which they can bug the office.
Putting his hands foolishly on a magical orb while a Arab man is also touching, obviously stealing his thoughts.

What is he going to do next in Israel? Is he going to go to pee in a magical fountain and cross streams with another dude, which of course will cause body swapping.
I want Nancy Leider's the Zeta's opinion on these issues important meetings. And Douglas Dietrich could maybe explain how the glowing orb is related to Dr. Sen Yun Moon's cult and status of world controller.

albrecht

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on May 22, 2017, 05:21:12 PM
[/quote
This is a rare case in which the original, real photo is weirder and more bizarre that what kids can photoshop! Has there been any official statement on what the orb is and the reason for the 'laying on of hands?' Doesn't have a function or was it just some weird Muslim custom or symbol?

Zetaspeak

Quote from: albrecht on May 22, 2017, 04:43:36 PM
I want Nancy Leider's the Zeta's opinion on these issues important meetings. And Douglas Dietrich could maybe explain how the glowing orb is related to Dr. Sen Yun Moon's cult and status of world controller.

Ha Well I would listen to that show. So true to the people who say reality is stranger than fiction. It's just so silly.

I find this wide shot even more unsettling  than the close up. Talk about a susagefest with that lone woman in the front row and to the left, the only logical guess is she there to be a human sacrifice.

albrecht

Quote from: Zetaspeak on May 22, 2017, 06:04:35 PM
Ha Well I would listen to that show. So true to the people who say reality is stranger than fiction. It's just so silly.

I find this wide shot even more unsettling  than the close up. Talk about a susagefest with that lone woman in the front row and to the left, the only logical guess is she there to be a human sacrifice.

Ha! Yup. It is clear she is going to be sacrifice and like many cults she seems to be a willing participant. Likely there was a sacrifice at the same time at CERN to completely open the gates so the demons can enter our world.
In all seriousness: WTF? You don't even need weird radio hosts to think this look frigging weird. What is the purpose of this orb and the ceremony?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on May 22, 2017, 06:42:30 PM
In all seriousness: WTF? You don't even need weird radio hosts to think this look frigging weird. What is the purpose of this orb and the ceremony?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAKWKfVcd04

Meister_000

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 22, 2017, 01:20:15 PM
Meister: For all your demagoguery needs.  :D

Your one and only move is to demonize those you don't agree with as evil. This has been the Dems dirty trick for as long as I've been alive.  ::)

Get a Dictionary, idiot.

Poor dears, playing “the victims”. If there’s one thing your-kind needs no help with, has no deficit of, and requires no added help or exaggeration from us, it’s, “all things demonic”. This is the overarching problem. You and yours have not a single shred of Goodness or Virtue among or between you, no moral or ethical fibre, not a decent bone in your bodies, not one ounce of compassion or concern, sensitivity, sympathy, understanding, love, nothing to offer, give, or contribute to the world, no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

I could and should double or triple the size of that list, and will do at some later time. But make no mistake, evil, all things demonic, is the one-word identifier, the #1 characteristic and trait which best describes and becomes you(all). Prove me wrong -- I dare you.