• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 15, 2016, 04:44:23 AM
... The denser the medium, the faster the transfer of the pressure, thus the faster sound travels...

Is that why hip hop is so shitty?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: akwilly on April 15, 2016, 06:31:25 AM
I had one of those vibrating football games but did not have one of those. what is it?

Just plastic spacemen made by Marx (not the communist, the toy company). My older brother used to have a whole set with moon base and vehicles and stuff. Oddly, I couldn't find any pics of those, just the spacemen. More evidence that they were really drilling this idea into our heads in the 60s and 70sm only to have the rug pulled out from under our feet in that regard in the 80s.  :'(

zeebo

Hautex

Quote from: zeebo on April 15, 2016, 02:30:48 PM
Damn those were fun.
It was an upgrade for my old girlfriend from the washers spin cycle.... to each their own, I guess...

Hautex

It's BellGab storytime, boys and girls... Below is a picture from a local tv station and todays story subject is to guess who this guy may be and what is he like?

analog kid

Quote from: Hautex on April 15, 2016, 04:57:57 PM
It's BellGab storytime, boys and girls... Below is a picture from a local tv station and todays story subject is to guess who this guy may be and what is he like?

He wants to be noticed, and he probably sells scrap iron to support his meth habit.

Hautex

Quote from: analog kid on April 15, 2016, 06:46:24 PM
He wants to be noticed, and he probably sells scrap iron to support his meth habit.
Good guess, analogkid, and you may be partially right, but whatever side issues this guy follows, he is accused of killing a 9month old boy.... sometimes, if it walks like a duck, looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a friggin duck...

analog kid

Quote from: Hautex on April 15, 2016, 07:53:35 PM
Good guess, analogkid, and you may be partially right, but whatever side issues this guy follows, he is accused of killing a 9month old boy.... sometimes, if it walks like a duck, looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a friggin duck...

Infanticide. It doesn't get much worse. If he's guilty, prison won't be kind to him.

maureen

"If you don't survive, it'll kill ya!!!"

quote from a NY crack addict who catches pigeons to sell to Chinese restaurants- "at $5 a pigeon.  I upped my price!"

heard on the BBC World Service the 5th of April. program The Documentary "Where are you going?"

Hautex

Until this election is over, we should all be treated for "electile dysfunction", paid for by the news media and all political parties.

I think Bangladeshi laborers in the UAE get a better deal than people trying to break into radio.

Can you imagine a Bengali laborer responding to an ad "no pay at first but you will get valuable career experience"

ziznak

i still have shortcuts on this pc to coastgab.com... anybody out here still have georgenoorysucks.com shortcutted somewhere?

pate

Quote from: maureen on April 16, 2016, 12:53:07 PM
"If you don't survive, it'll kill ya!!!"

quote from a NY crack addict who catches pigeons to sell to Chinese restaurants- "at $5 a pigeon.  I upped my price!"

heard on the BBC World Service the 5th of April. program The Documentary "Where are you going?"

Dammit, there goes my "love dove" illicit marquet!

Canna who, fro waaa?

ediot:  Not Sure, that xame from the "Universe..".

pate

Quote from: Hautex on April 16, 2016, 02:22:03 PM
Until this election is over, we should all be treated for "electile dysfunction", paid for by the news media and all political parties.

Last thyme I saw that, I had to send a letter to the makers of the "blue pill"

I liked the response they gave, sort of...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pate on April 18, 2016, 01:59:38 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldQrapQ4d0Y

Justice, m'an...

ediot: tew funee, m'nam, I mint:

I'm more like a fine wine than a beer. I get better with age.  ;)

analog kid

Quote from: analog kid on April 17, 2016, 05:01:36 PM
God Awful Movies podcast reviews "God's Not Dead 2"

http://godawfulmovies.libsyn.com/gam033-gods-not-dead-2

I forgot to add a description... "God's Not Dead 2" is the ridiculous movie Ted Cruz screens at campaign stops. This show is three guys who thoroughly pick it apart and it's the funniest podcast I've heard in a long time.