• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Mr. Fidget

Started by KnyeGuy, July 24, 2009, 11:15:49 AM

MrMajestik

What's a fidget ?

b_dubb

It's an interconnected series of bicycle chains that can trigger a singularity. Warping space time and effectively folding space. However in order to operate a fidget effectively you have to have a steady supply of Spice.

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: MrMajestik on August 14, 2014, 09:26:33 PM
  What's a fidget ?
[attachimg=1]
Quote from: jazmunda on August 14, 2014, 05:36:34 PM
Do you send gifts to Australia?
Never have, all the Australian fidgets have been carried in by tourists who met me in Venice, or elsewhere. If you have the "clout" needed with MV to get him to send you a care package, I'll send him some for you. If he can't/won't, DM me another option, if you have one.
mf

As per Fidget referendum A754JM5V2014, first brought to vote by Jazmunda, and ratified by the forum, the use of a sarcasm tag is in order whenever this question is asked here. Please abide by the above referenced document in the future.
  What's a fidget ?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on August 15, 2014, 09:26:00 AM
[attachimg=1]   Never have, all the Australian fidgets have been carried in by tourists who met me in Venice, or elsewhere. If you have the "clout" needed with MV to get him to send you a care package, I'll send him some for you. If he can't/won't, DM me another option, if you have one.
mf

I'd be happy to take care of the jaz.

Eddie Coyle

What's a fidget ?

A tribute to what Stymie found on the Little Rascals.

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: Sumthins Goin On on August 15, 2014, 01:39:14 PM
As per Fidget referendum A754JM5V2014, first brought to vote by Jazmunda, and ratified by the forum, the use of a sarcasm tag is in order whenever this question is asked here. Please abide by the above referenced document in the future.
I wish every time I had to field this question, I had such a simple answer. Saying it's a bottle opener, doorblock, zipper pull for a ski jacket, rope stay, multi-bidirectional pulley, paperclip, bookmark, incense holder, noseguard, table leveler, game piece... that also bounces, jumps, hurdles, as well as illustrating the elements of design, balance, unity, harmony, order, and contrast while also demonstrating, torque, cycle, process, friction, and leverage... gets tiring.  It is truly a device so diverse, no one individual can fully define it.
Quote from: MV on August 15, 2014, 01:57:50 PM
Looks like all that "good clean living" will pay off, Jaz.
mf

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on August 15, 2014, 03:28:01 PM
   I wish every time I had to field this question, I had such a simple answer. Saying it's a bottle opener, doorblock, zipper pull for a ski jacket, rope stay, multi-bidirectional pulley, paperclip, bookmark...

Bookmark?

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: Paper*Boy on August 15, 2014, 04:06:16 PM

Bookmark?
Indeed, of course any object can go in a book. The reason I include that in the list is that a clerk I knew swore by it as a bookmark. He could set the fidget on the word/line he was at, for easy return to reading, after doing his "real job."
   Having the book held open a tad by the fidget, is said to be convenient. True story, others bookmark successes have also been reported.
mf

jazmunda

Quote from: MV on August 15, 2014, 01:57:50 PM

I'd be happy to pay YOU for that.

Let me know if you ever receive the merch and I will arrange payment post haste.

jazmunda

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on August 15, 2014, 03:28:01 PM
Looks like all that "good clean living" will pay off, Jaz.
mf

My internet persona is insulted.

If you could please arrange another fidget to send to MV I would be greatly appreciative.

If you go back to my first post in this thread you will see that I was a big fan once. I may be again.

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: jazmunda on August 15, 2014, 05:14:05 PM
If you could please arrange another fidget to send to MV I would be greatly appreciative.

If you go back to my first post in this thread you will see that I was a big fan once. I may be again.
Jaz I never intended to alienate any of you BG'rs, I just got very little understanding. When I came to BG, it was after a decade of stonewalling by Art/C2C/CC. I had a grudge, still do in many ways. Their silence speaks volumes, and not well of them. Many have said to me "nobody cares," my response is "I care."
   Yes, there are about 1200 small reasons to doubt my credibility... but there are a several big reasons not to doubt me. 1) I'm still at it, and not with a sale offer or other scheme. 2) I paid half the listener's funds to my ex-partner in the first week, trying to do the right thing. 3) I paid a non-profit consultant $700 to incorporate, like I said I planned on. 4) The "extenuating circumstances" causing the lengthy delay were verified by authentic legal paperwork. & 5) No harm came to the accounts of the people who's checks I deposited, other than their $5, the accounts were not violated... and I know what routing numbers are. 6) All along I told people how to make their own, sharing the designs.
  To say nothing of all my attempts to show Art/C2C/CC what happened. I could go on, but these are the type of fact I have not seen acknowledged in this thread. It just goes back to the symptom of "you ripped everyone off," without addressing the cause... the legal quagmire. Of course I want it behind me, of course I want to "move on, & get over it," that will be easier once the deeper facts are systematically revealed, and acknowledged.
   Imagine, if you care too, trying to explain the details of this story to anyone... let alone a banker, potential partner, or "professional connection." It's a nightmare, just ask Jason Burns, he never saw the paperwork... but heard my story out. Nobody can make sense out of it without looking at all the key factors, and 90% of them are above in this thread.
   By the way, fidgetland.com has a sale on all his stock. I don't know how much longer he will keep at it, now that my story is told... and his debunked. We'll see.

mf
ps. That's nice of MV to help you out. It should not take me 17 days, let alone years. ;)

jazmunda

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on August 15, 2014, 05:54:41 PM
   Jaz I never intended to alienate any of you BG'rs, I just got very little understanding. When I came to BG, it was after a decade of stonewalling by Art/C2C/CC. I had a grudge, still do in many ways. Their silence speaks volumes, and not well of them. Many have said to me "nobody cares," my response is "I care."
   Yes, there are about 1200 small reasons to doubt my credibility... but there are a several big reasons not to doubt me. 1) I'm still at it, and not with a sale offer or other scheme. 2) I paid half the listener's funds to my ex-partner in the first week, trying to do the right thing. 3) I paid a non-profit consultant $700 to incorporate, like I said I planned on. 4) The "extenuating circumstances" causing the lengthy delay were verified by authentic legal paperwork. & 5) No harm came to the accounts of the people who's checks I deposited, other than their $5, the accounts were not violated... and I know what routing numbers are. 6) All along I told people how to make their own, sharing the designs.
  To say nothing of all my attempts to show Art/C2C/CC what happened. I could go on, but these are the type of fact I have not seen acknowledged in this thread. It just goes back to the symptom of "you ripped everyone off," without addressing the cause... the legal quagmire. Of course I want it behind me, of course I want to "move on, & get over it," that will be easier once the deeper facts are systematically revealed, and acknowledged.
   Imagine, if you care too, trying to explain the details of this story to anyone... let alone a banker, potential partner, or "professional connection." It's a nightmare, just ask Jason Burns, he never saw the paperwork... but heard my story out. Nobody can make sense out of it without looking at all the key factors, and 90% of them are above in this thread.
   By the way, fidgetland.com has a sale on all his stock. I don't know how much longer he will keep at it, now that my story is told... and his debunked. We'll see.

mf
ps. That's nice of MV to help you out. It should not take me 17 days, let alone years. ;)

Thank you. I look forward to my fidget. MV owes me after the rim job. On his car.

Mr. Fidget

I must say, it will be interesting... to see the forthcoming changes.
mf
;)

Mr. Fidget

Let us talk plainly, and clear up some "misconceptions."

1) In common usage, theft is the taking of another person's property without that person's permission or consent with the intent to deprive the rightful owner of it.
   The actus reus of theft is usually defined as an unauthorized taking, keeping or using of another's property which must be accompanied by a mens rea of dishonesty and/or the intent to permanently deprive the owner or the person with rightful possession of that property or its use.
   For example, if X goes to a restaurant and, by mistake, takes Y's scarf instead of her own, she has physically deprived Y of the use of the property (which is the actus reus) but the mistake prevents X from forming the mens rea (i.e., because she believes that she is the owner, she is not dishonest and does not intend to deprive the "owner" of it) so no crime has been committed at this point. But if she realises the mistake when she gets home and could return the scarf to Y, she will steal the scarf if she dishonestly keeps it.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theft

2) Fraud is a deception deliberately practiced in order to secure unfair or unlawful gain (adjectival form fraudulent; to defraud is the verb). As a legal construct, fraud is both a civil wrong (i.e., a fraud victim may sue the fraud perpetrator to avoid the fraud and/or recover monetary compensation) and a criminal wrong (i.e., a fraud perpetrator may be prosecuted and imprisoned by governmental authorities).
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fraud

3) The crime of obstruction of justice, in United States jurisdictions, refers to the crime of interfering with the work of police, investigators, regulatory agencies, prosecutors, or other (usually government) officials. Common law jurisdictions other than the United States tend to use the wider offense of perverting the course of justice.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obstruction_of_justice

4) "Justice delayed is justice denied" is a legal maxim meaning that if legal redress is available for a party that has suffered some injury, but is not forthcoming in a timely fashion, it is effectively the same as having no redress at all.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justice_delayed_is_justice_denied

5) Fear, uncertainty and doubt (FUD) is a tactic used in sales, marketing, public relations, politics and propaganda.
FUD is generally a strategic attempt to influence perception by disseminating negative and dubious or false information. An individual firm, for example, might use FUD to invite unfavorable opinions and speculation about a competitor's product; to increase the general estimation of switching costs among current customers; or to maintain leverage over a current business partner who could potentially become a rival.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fear,_uncertainty_and_doubt

6) Doctrine (from Latin: doctrina or possibly from Sanskrit: dukrn) is a codification of beliefs or a body of teachings or instructions, taught principles or positions, as the body of teachings in a branch of knowledge or belief system.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctrine

7) Dogma is a principle or set of principles laid down by an authority as incontrovertibly true.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dogma

So let's now review... I had no intent to deceive, nor deprive the Art Bell listeners of their funds... so "theft" is off the table as an "accurate description" of what happened. "Fraud" is also "off the table" since I had no deliberate intent to deprive the Art Bell audience of their funds.
   Obstruction of justice perpetrated against me is "on the table" because that is what the documentation shows happened conclusively. Since I could not appear in court (no record of the tickets) and could not for six months even know what had been alleged against me... justice was delayed, and therefore denied.
   The "F.U.D." that these clearly inaccurate "criminal assertions" made of me as a "thief" are of no analytical "weight." The C2C "doctrine" that I perpetrated a theft or fraud, is wholly without merit. The "dogma" of Art Bell "blacklisting" me is also likewise, without basis, and a direct cause of much of my difficulty in revealing what really happened. They took the ostrich approach, and historically, it will be shown to have failed. Likewise, shall all the above libelous defamation, and false assertions fail.
   And in conclusion, if you don't like it... don't like it. It won't change the truth. There are some apologies in order.

mf

McPhallus

Visiting this thread is like hanging out in a wind tunnel.

Mr. Fidget

Thanks for coming to look at my thread everyone. If you would like to contact me for any reason, you can click on my avatar, and email me from there. Good luck wading through the FUD, my apologies for the uncouth.
    For anyone just stopping in, I told a long story above... I was conspired against, lied about, marginalized, and vilified as a result of a simple misunderstanding... which is proven by the documents here:

The first set of documents post's # 711, 714, & 715: http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=1643.690

The second set of documents post's # 799, & 780: http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=1643.780

The documents support all my positions above,
I am glad to at long last have my story explained.

Mr. Fidget
aka "mf"
[attachimg=1]
Dropping in on old school quads.
It's tricky business, and my fun!

b_dubb

It's been 17 years. No one cares about you or your fidgets. Get over it.

Quote from: b_dubb on August 17, 2014, 09:49:20 PM
It's been 17 years. No one cares about you or your fidgets. Get over it.

There is a reason we have statute of limits for all but the worst crimes.  If a person has been harmed, they only have a certain amount of time to file the lawsuit.  Tickets drop off drivers records after a certain amount of time, as does negative information on credit reports.  After you first job out of school, no one cares what grades you got

Move on - do the fidgets or do something else, but it's time to put all this behind you.

Karma is a strange bitch... You ripped off people, now someone stole your idea/product.

What to do get from holding onto this?  Because you certainly do get some benefit.

Attention?  Sympathy?  An excuse to luxuriate in self pity, or to simply give up and not do anything?

Mr. Fidget

A new wrinkle... the Mr. Fidget experience!

A couple weeks ago, for the first time in months, I put four different types of Linkey Fidgets in my pocket as I went on my way. I did not know why.
   As I rode my bicycle, I saw a family of 7 who were living (I assume) out of a shopping cart. Myself, having grown up in very adverse conditions as well... felt a certain angst as I waited for the traffic light. I watched the youngest of the five kids, a 3yr old running around the cart with a toy rifle... trying to say "bang, bang" although not clearly. At that age, speaking is part of learning.
   I remembered the Linkey Fidgets, and felt compelled to offer them... as a gift. "Gifts," by the way, are something that cannot be stolen... or "ripped off."
   I asked if they had a minute, then demonstrated each one, and gave them to the family. I also told them where I get the chain, and offered my blessings if the Dad wanted to make more, I refered to them as "functional plans."
   Those kids will have better manual dexterity, mechanical comprehension, may become ambidextrous, and now have a "leg up" on their peers.  As an added bonus, the parents now have a way to help occupy the 10 busy hands... and five growing minds. Ideas are in the mind, realities are in the hand. I don't have "good ideas," I have "functional realities."
   There is no amount of FUD that will change the positive effects of that action, like the countless other similar actions of mine that stand far, far above... and far, far, far... beyond the reach of "Bellgab reproach."

The vision of their happy faces will remain in my memory.

mf
ps. If appropriate, you may now strike the sand... in a pounding motion. ;)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on August 18, 2014, 01:49:55 AM
A new wrinkle... the Mr. Fidget experience!

A couple weeks ago, for the first time in months, I put four different types of Linkey Fidgets in my pocket as I went on my way. I did not know why.
   As I rode my bicycle, I saw a family of 7 who were living (I assume) out of a shopping cart. Myself, having grown up in very adverse conditions as well... felt a certain angst as I waited for the traffic light. I watched the youngest of the five kids, a 3yr old running around the cart with a toy rifle... trying to say "bang, bang" although not clearly. At that age, speaking is part of learning.
   I remembered the Linkey Fidgets, and felt compelled to offer them... as a gift. "Gifts," by the way, are something that cannot be stolen... or "ripped off."
   I asked if they had a minute, then demonstrated each one, and gave them to the family. I also told them where I get the chain, and offered my blessings if the Dad wanted to make more, I refered to them as "functional plans."
   Those kids will have better manual dexterity, mechanical comprehension, may become ambidextrous, and now have a "leg up" on their peers.  As an added bonus, the parents now have a way to help occupy the 10 busy hands... and five growing minds. Ideas are in the mind, realities are in the hand. I don't have "good ideas," I have "functional realities."
   There is no amount of FUD that will change the positive effects of that action, like the countless other similar actions of mine that stand far, far above... and far, far, far... beyond the reach of "Bellgab reproach."

The vision of their happy faces will remain in my memory.

mf
ps. If appropriate, you may now strike the sand... in a pounding motion. ;)

when my fidget comes, i'm very interested to see what my daughter does with it.

Catsmile

Quote from: MV on August 18, 2014, 10:15:19 AM

She will wonder why her dad is giving her bits of bike chain on her 19th birthday.  :P

McPhallus

Thank you for your recent order from Fidget Enterprises.  Due to manufacturing delays, processing time for your order may take up to 17 years.  Also be aware that an additional 17 years may be required for handling of your order.

McPhallus

Quote from: Paper*Boy on August 18, 2014, 12:07:34 AM
What to do get from holding onto this?  Because you certainly do get some benefit.

Attention?  Sympathy?  An excuse to luxuriate in self pity, or to simply give up and not do anything?

I think it's about extending his 15 minutes of fame by retelling the story ad nauseum, changing it at whim to make it more it more interesting and somehow "new."  It's also a rationalization for the mental problems which prevent him from getting much done.

jazmunda

Let me know when my Fidget arrives MV and I will fork over the necessary cash to get it to Australia as well as sending you the postage address to my secret compound.