• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Mr. Fidget

Started by KnyeGuy, July 24, 2009, 11:15:49 AM

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on June 01, 2015, 01:27:01 AM
Mr. Fidget:

I'm looking forward to hearing you call in to Midnight in the Desert.

Fidget regenerates a hit
in Art Bell's Midnight in the
Desert, a reborn Zig-Zag
guest who will sound
every law regarding - début to fini -
the magic temporal fidget - poof!

Camazotz Automat
We'll see what the universe had in store when that re-happens. I'm thinking about calling Art in 17 years ago, and making him have me on three shows in a row. ;)
   In current events, a guy just walked up to me and asked if I was homeless. I told him I live in my body. He pulled out his wallet and handed me a five. I said "I have a gift for you too!"... and (while he watched) made a "Classic Linkey Fidget" for him.

mf
ps. Happy "Fidget Friday" pst.

Jackstar

Oh hey guy. Remember when they said we'd never last?

Haw! Haw! Haw!

Mr. Fidget

I've been cutting mat board, this is a two day cut:

mf

ps. My finger is tired.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on July 14, 2015, 09:57:25 AM

mf

ps. My finger is tired.

That's what she said.

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on July 14, 2015, 09:57:25 AM

Now, that's a Ouija board.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on July 14, 2015, 10:42:57 AM
I like to create fictitious posts because I am a deluded chutney ferret

You don't say?

Mr. Fidget

It was is time for a new avatar.

mf

albrecht

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on July 16, 2015, 11:48:45 PM
It was is time for a new avatar.

mf
Mr.Fidget! Long time, no posts. I hope you use your magic phone skills to call into the new show MITD and update Art, and us, on what's new with fidgets, matt art, bike skills, or whatnot. I said you should be first open-line caller for old times sake (and likely because unless Capt Crunch is dialing you can work the phone system.) Keep on fidgeting and hope to hear you (maybe get some random folks on with you a payphone also....?)

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: albrecht on July 16, 2015, 11:56:33 PM
Mr.Fidget! Long time, no posts. I hope you use your magic phone skills to call into the new show MITD and update Art, and us, on what's new with fidgets, matt art, bike skills, or whatnot. I said you should be first open-line caller for old times sake (and likely because unless Capt Crunch is dialing you can work the phone system.) Keep on fidgeting and hope to hear you (maybe get some random folks on with you a payphone also....?)
I thought about it, but Art banned me in 1997. If he clearly states that his new show has a reset in my particular case, I'm still not sure I would.
   He has never responded to me since 1997, and also "blacklisted" me on the air then... I'm still disappointed about that. I think he could have handled it better.
   Considering the circumstances, my documentation,  my wholehearted effort to explain and clearly show that documentary evidence... I'm of the mind he simply does not care.
   Of course I could be wrong, but all I know is what I've heard in response... silence. I think the audience and myself both deserved better than that.
   The potential good that could have been done in education, physical therapy, development of eye-hand coordination, and cognitive neuroscience in general has been held back by these devices being unavailable.
   It's not Art's fault that I had the trouble I did, but it was within his ability to investigate and discern what happened. He did not.

Que sera sera.

mf

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: MV on July 17, 2015, 12:10:08 AM
Sup, fidg.
Looking forward to hearing Art's new show!

It's amazing how you herd all these cats!

Happy fidgeting!

mf

akwilly

I'm off the Falkie thread so now I can learn about this Mr. Fidget guy

Quote from: akwilly on July 17, 2015, 01:18:21 AM
I'm off the Falkie thread so now I can learn about this Mr. Fidget guy

You have your work cut out for you then.

Mr. Fidget:

You probably caught the traditional acrostic in the poem of June 1.

But did you ~see the whole truth~?

In celebration of Art's return, I am revealing the second, not so obvious acrostic....  which executes a last place ascending maneuver, versus the first place descending ....

In the manner of Cheap Trick's Rick Nielsen magically flicking a guitar pick from the gods:

~ Presto! ~

F idget regenerates a hi T
I n Art Bell's Midnight in th E
D esert, a reborn Zig-Za G
G uest who will soun D
E very law regarding - début to fin I -
T he magic temporal fidget - poo F!

Cam

Jackstar

T is for the tools of the first three degrees
R for every rule as each brother agrees;

O is for the oath, in making all brothers true
W is for the work each one of us must do;

E is for the effort to answer every call
L stands for love...the most important thing of all;

These letters spell TROWEL, and as every brother knows;
It spreads love and friendship, wherever it goes.

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on July 18, 2015, 10:17:28 AM
Mr. Fidget:

You probably caught the traditional acrostic in the poem of June 1.

But did you ~see the whole truth~?

In celebration of Art's return, I am revealing the second, not so obvious acrostic....  which executes a last place ascending maneuver, versus the first place descending ....

In the manner of Cheap Trick's Rick Nielsen magically flicking a guitar pick from the gods:

~ Presto! ~

F idget regenerates a hi T
I n Art Bell's Midnight in th E
D esert, a reborn Zig-Za G
G uest who will soun D
E very law regarding - début to fin I -
T he magic temporal fidget - poo F!

Cam
Whoopsie! That one slipped right by. You've certainty struck a chord, in more ways than none.
;)

Continuing
Harmonic
Resonance
Originated
Deftly

mf

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on July 18, 2015, 03:02:14 PM
   Whoopsie! That one slipped right by. You've certainty struck a chord, in more ways than none.
;)

Continuing
Harmonic
Resonance
Originated
Deftly

mf
Another case of ready, fire, aim!
My specialty!?
mf

ps. Maybe continuing harmonic order resonated deftly. Does reality own his cerebellum? ;)

Mr. Fidget

At one point, frustrated at all the accompanying chaos that is the story detailed above... I gave up. I made the ring-cube below, and then assembled the fidget inside. It was a ship in a bottle type of exercise. When people would ask about fidgets (it happens) I'd show them that, and tell them it was the last one... and they'd need to make their own.

mf

Mr. Fidget

Used http://deepdreamgenerator.com on the pic that is now my avitar.
mf

GravitySucks

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on July 18, 2015, 03:02:14 PM
;)

Continuing
Harmonic
Resonance
Originated
Deftly

mf
What's a CHROD?

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 12, 2015, 03:52:00 PM
What's a CHROD?
Quote from: Mr. Fidget on July 18, 2015, 04:24:25 PM
Another case of ready, fire, aim!
My specialty!?
mf

ps. Maybe continuing harmonic order resonated deftly. Does reality own his cerebellum? ;)

Mr. Fidget

I'm working on a 3ft square one of the below pictured sculpture, nice to have a project.
mf

jazmunda

Hey Mr. Fidget are you going to call in to MITD?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on October 12, 2015, 06:26:31 PM
I'm working on a 3ft square one of the below pictured sculpture, nice to have a project.
mf

hey buuuddy.

maureen

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on October 12, 2015, 06:26:31 PM
mf
very nice sculpture!!

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: jazmunda on October 12, 2015, 08:32:01 PM
Hey Mr. Fidget are you going to call in to MITD?
That's up to Art, Jaz. I told him privately "silence is not enough" and he has not chosen to reach out to me, for whatever reason... or lack thereof. I'm not going to make waves, I know what I went through. If he can't appreciate it enough to respond, I don't think he is interested in having me participate. Que sera sera.
   On a related note, my lifestyle has not been conducive to even listening... but a few times.

mf

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: MV on October 12, 2015, 09:19:50 PM

hey buuuddy.
Looks like you've got a thriving site nowadays, congratulations! Fringe seating for me sir, table for one.
;)

mf
A pic from the road:

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: maureen on October 12, 2015, 09:45:18 PM
very nice sculpture!!
Thanks maureen, it's made of keyrings and the rollers from the center of bicycle chain. Making stuff like this keeps me focused. I hope to make bigger ones someday.
:)
mf