• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Mr. Fidget

Started by KnyeGuy, July 24, 2009, 11:15:49 AM

Shaz

Quote from: Jackstar on June 05, 2014, 02:15:23 AM
Welcome home.
Quote from: Jackstar on January 22, 2016, 01:34:15 AM
btw mang, happy birthday last year! I remembered you, but you and I weren't around... ;)
I got wiser instead of older... again.
Could it be.... fidget friday?
I don't think Art could handle it.

Jackstar

Quote from: Shaz on January 22, 2016, 01:56:31 AM
I don't think Art could handle it.

His hands are already chained!

albrecht

Quote from: Shaz on January 20, 2016, 08:24:44 PM
   I discovered (through trial & error) in the mid-90's that when you "got the ring" while calling Art's number, the phone would ring two minutes and three seconds. I also checked how fast the phone system would "hand-off" the ring from one call to the next, it was close to instantly. I figured out the broadcast delay, and listened for Art's "clearing the line" as he would hang up on a caller, set my timer... and would be dialing in with two lines (nearly) symaltainiously right at the 2 min 3 second "sweet spot" when the line would be open... as long as Art had not gone to that line again, thus resetting the clock.
   There are a bunch of variables, and it was as much guesswork as luck/skill... until I "got" the ring. At that point I could keep it easily be calling on a second line (before 2 min 3 sec) at the exact moment I hung up... thus "capturing" the ring.
Thanks for the explanation. That is some dedication to figure out "the system" so you can call in at will. I'm sorry the relationship with Art and yourself soured (it appears from recent events this is a common thing.) It was great radio and hilarious when you got random people to the payphone to verify it was you and you called in. And some people even showed up who heard on the radio that you were on the line! Classic!
Keep up the good work and keep on fidgeting!

coaster

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on January 24, 2016, 08:09:06 PM
It's a winner.
I do like your fidgets Mr. Fidget. hey btw, you were supposed to send me one of those. heh.

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: coaster on January 24, 2016, 08:15:51 PM
I do like your fidgets Mr. Fidget. hey btw, you were supposed to send me one of those. heh.
Umm... not that I'd have gotten around to it yet anyway... but:
Quote from: Mr. Fidget on November 19, 2014, 06:57:43 PM
pps. And Coaster... whom said he wanted a fidget, didn't ever bother contacting me. Way to go Coaster.
"heh" indeed, no address... no fidget.
I'll put your request into corporate with a rush authorization.

My people will bill your people.

Mr. Fidget

Wait till I get my art studio!

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on June 20, 2014, 08:39:14 PM
   Yes it is, here are the 17 year old tickets, with the 27 year early date. To say that this could happen by accident is a stretch, in my opinion.
[attachimg=1]
[attachimg=2]

So aside from these documents, I could not get any info from the city or the police, until the case got to the DA.
[attachimg=3]

I may not have known what they said I did, but the Chief and Deputy did. The Chief got the file a couple days after my arraignment should have been, the Deputy on the morning of my 3rd call to Art. Then it just sat around hoping I'd go away. My repeated pressure at the DA made them cough it up on Dec 31 1997. I was on Art's show Aug. 13th, over four months before I had ANY IDEA WHY they said they could throw me to the ground. Nobody wanted to hear me say "I don't know why," but that was the truth.
[attachimg=4]

Mr. Fidget
I see my documentation, *proof* of the evolving conspiracy I was navigating through when I was on the air with Art... was lost to the great "MV lost the pictures" event a while back. If you were not here, this thread can't make sense without them. Some might say it did not make sense with them. Those people did not have the experience (or perhaps interest) to apply discernment, and garner insight.

Clearly here nobody cared very much anyway.

So be it, but I'm looking at this with a much longer view. Mechanical constants, are mechanical constants... no matter when they are perceived. Now, or 500 years down the road, same laws apply. I don't much care if you "grasp" them or not.

Art had no choice, he handled the technology and it will be forever known to him.

You can't handle "vaporware".

MV, General, Jaz...

Are fidgets "vaporware"?

NO.

I'm gonna push ahead here for a minute or two, then get on with the future. Last year I made B of A patch all of their atms to obscure email addresses. I did it in person, on the phone, radio, and social media. I could have used the hole to hack, but I am not a hacker. I could get a steak knife and a bench grinder... make a torsion tool, and half-rake... the principal locksmith tools... and blow right through 90% of door locks in America... but I don't/haven't. I could put together a phony company and exploit capitalism any of a myriad of ways. I was an NASD licenced broker, I know how the game works. I was an extra in Mork and Mindy, have produced and hosted my own TV show, had my art in the first three minutes of a holiday Disney movie, have been H2S certified for access to oil & gas well sites in Texas, student council, junior achievement, peer counseling, library aid, and caddie.

I don't need Bellgab, and I don't need Art.

I just wanted the people to know the truth of what happened. It's a long sad story I have to tell to be accurate about my history.

Mr. Fidget

Fidgets are not vaporware.

albrecht

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on January 29, 2016, 08:40:57 PM
Fidgets are not vaporware.
No doubt and you helped created some awesome radio! I still chuckle and amazed at the payphone deal. But move on, from the incidents/grudge/etc (even when real because now anything the  statutes of limitations are likely over) and keep up your awesome art (both on the chains and map (or is called matt, never figured that out!) And keep on Fidgeting. I wish you well.

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: albrecht on January 29, 2016, 11:11:11 PM
No doubt and you helped created some awesome radio! I still chuckle and amazed at the payphone deal. But move on, from the incidents/grudge/etc (even when real because now anything the  statutes of limitations are likely over) and keep up your awesome art (both on the chains and map (or is called matt, never figured that out!) And keep on Fidgeting. I wish you well.
Thanks, and it's mat board... found between the art & glass in frames.

ps. You nailed it: 11:11:11 nice work!

Mr. Fidget

The original fidget is three links of bicycle chain attached to a 1 inch keyring. It's a bottle opener, a door stop, a zipper-pull, a rope stay, a multi directional pulley, and more. It can be used to illustrate torque, cycle, process, friction, and leverage. It contains the elements of design... balance, unity, harmony, order, and contrast. It's y3k compliant, batteries not intended, arms and hands not included, earthquake proof, but only kitten resistant... they run off with them. They can help with mechanical comprehension, eye-hand coordination, physical therapy, and rehabilitation... and more.

Anyone can make one, and I told everybody how to do it on Art's show Aug. 14th 1997.

paladin1991

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on February 01, 2016, 01:54:03 AM
The original fidget is three links of bicycle chain attached to a 1 inch keyring. It's a bottle opener, a door stop, a zipper-pull, a rope stay, a multi directional pulley, and more. It can be used to illustrate torque, cycle, process, friction, and leverage. It contains the elements of design... balance, unity, harmony, order, and contrast. It's y3k compliant, batteries not intended, arms and hands not included, earthquake proof, but only kitten resistant... they run off with them. They can help with mechanical comprehension, eye-hand coordination, physical therapy, and rehabilitation... and more.

Anyone can make one, and I told everybody how to do it on Art's show Aug. 14th 1997.
I guess that's why you have no business.  You gave it away!  Schmuck!  And that's ART BELLs fault, right?

*slow blink*

Bwhahahahahahahaha!

Element 115

I finally listened to SIT from 08/14/97 and heard that famous interview with Mr. Fidget.  That was great radio.  I have been a listener since late '97 so I must have just started listening a while after this.  I wonder if he still makes them and if he still has copies of the comic book he spoke about? 

Mr. Fidget seems like a great guy.  I am not sure of the conspiracy now regarding Mr. Fidget but it's good to remember him as it was during that interview when he called Art from the pay phone in Santa Cruz.  He got in on the first call after the guest and Art kept him on for the remainder of the show.  One of my favorite parts was the caller who called in preaching how evil the guest was (Dr. Wendy Lockwood - Atlantis & the Hollow Earth).  Mr. Fidget's response was awesome.  I also wonder what ever became of Wendy Lockwood.  I did a search and turned up some old, late 90s website.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on February 01, 2016, 01:54:03 AM

I think you should make a Tactical Special Operations version, Fidget 2.0 out of chainsaw chain links. May come in handy some day.

Mr. Fidget

The total amount is unknown, although it was certainly less than $6,000. I deposited all the checks at once. I gave my ex-partner a check for $2,300 to make a payment on the 23k bill he had given me for "partnership development costs". After the "assault and ticket" event, he started asking me to go forward in a way I did not agree with. He wanted me going to bicycle shops in person, a marketing method that would have been time consuming, and frankly difficult to prosper with. Bicycle mechanics are "can do" guys, and over the years I had already found that they (being in possession of bike chain tools) were more likely to say "I can make that, no sale". It caused a further rift with my partner, which was already exacerbated by the assault... and my inability to explain what happened.

$6,000
$-2,300
=$3,700

I paid a company "Assured Non-Profit Services" $700 to incorporate CPT "Cyclical Process Technology", she faxed the registration, and drafted the articles of incorporation. The continuing legal issue of the assault prevented me from gathering the required 3 board members, although people had expressed interest in helping me on the board... I could not get it together. The fact that "ANS" packed up their (her, really) office and disappeared within a week after I wrote the check did not help.

$3700
-$700
=$3000

I bought (and retain in storage) 1000+ padded envelopes.

I don't know the exact cost offhand, let's call it $150.

$3000
$-150
=$2850

I was homeless, because I had been living in a stepvan in my ex-partner's driveway, and I left.

I rented a 4x5 storage @ $50. It was not enough space to do what I needed, organizationally.
I saw a 10 x 10 become available in mid-october, and prepaid $100 to rent it. On Nov. 1st when I went to move into it, they had rented it to someone else. In spite of my prepayment, they said my form was "lost off the clipboard".

$2,850
-$150
$2700

My mailbox went from >$20 to $95 because of the mail volume.
I rented a $700/mo car, and lived in it.
Lets call it $800/mo
These are monthly expenses.
Gotta eat, gas, print, package, sort...
Go figure.

I was sunk in >90 days, months before I had any paperwork about the assault, with which to understand (for myself) what happened... let alone explain it.

I'd say "shit happens" "feces occurs".

Know that I tried, and I accumulated a bunch of other debt trying to hold (pull) it together. Never enough, the inexplicably evolving legal cloud kept me in a severely disadvantaged position... kind of like bellgab. ;)

Mr. Fidget

<<<News flash>>> I have no children. <<<end flash>>>

All that about where is the money... and then the accounting goes without comment.

Ok Bellgab, I see how you are. ::)

Mr. Fidget

Now that the darkness has lifted, new av!

onan

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on February 05, 2016, 09:53:12 PM
  <<<News flash>>> I have no children. <<<end flash>>>

All that about where is the money... and then the accounting goes without comment.

Ok Bellgab, I see how you are. ::)

That is good news.

So it is only yourself that you can't support. Good news indeed.

I am afraid your postings of numbers is hardly proof. But, hey no residence and no storage unit, that you can't get into explains a great deal. Yes, good news indeed.

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: onan on February 08, 2016, 01:34:48 PM
propaganda
va·grant
ˈvāɡrənt/
noun
a person without a settled home or regular work who wanders from place to place and lives by begging.
synonyms:   street person, homeless person, tramp, hobo, drifter, down-and-out, derelict, beggar; More
adjective
characteristic of, relating to, or living the life of a vagrant.
"vagrant beggars"
synonyms:   homeless, drifting, transient, roving, roaming, itinerant, wandering, nomadic, traveling, vagabond, rootless, of no fixed address/abode; archaicerrant
"vagrant beggars"
ask (someone) earnestly or humbly for something.
"I begged him for mercy"
synonyms:   implore, entreat, plead with, appeal to, supplicate, pray to, importune; More
ask for something, typically food or money, as charity or a gift.
"a young woman was begging in the street"
synonyms:   panhandle, ask for money, seek charity, seek alms;
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Inaccurate propaganda.
I am neither a beggar, nor a vagrant.
Find another person to troll.

You go figure it out:
http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,6585.0.html

onan

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on February 08, 2016, 02:12:45 PM
va·grant
ˈvāɡrənt/
noun
a person without a settled home or regular work who wanders from place to place and lives by begging.
synonyms:   street person, homeless person, tramp, hobo, drifter, down-and-out, derelict, beggar; More
adjective
characteristic of, relating to, or living the life of a vagrant.
"vagrant beggars"
synonyms:   homeless, drifting, transient, roving, roaming, itinerant, wandering, nomadic, traveling, vagabond, rootless, of no fixed address/abode; archaicerrant
"vagrant beggars"
ask (someone) earnestly or humbly for something.
"I begged him for mercy"
synonyms:   implore, entreat, plead with, appeal to, supplicate, pray to, importune; More
ask for something, typically food or money, as charity or a gift.
"a young woman was begging in the street"
synonyms:   panhandle, ask for money, seek charity, seek alms;
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Inaccurate propaganda.
I am neither a beggar, nor a vagrant.
Find another person to troll.

You go figure it out:
http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,6585.0.html

Look, it doesn't matter how you parse it. You have made the statement many times you are homeless. You have followed it up with the rationalization you "live in your skin".
It also doesn't matter that you are unwilling to consider your lifestyle as unhealthy.

A decade and a half, ruminating about how Art Bell is a reason you cannot get on with your life. And I am a troll? Because I present you with some reality you choose to avoid?

Ok, I won't trouble you, again. Unless you decide to prod me.

Mr. Fidget

These are some of the 30+ types of "linkey fidgets" I have created since the early 90's.

It's been an interesting journey.

Mr. Fidget

This is a cantaloupe size sphereoid I made a while back.
I might have posted it before, who knows.
It was a cool piece.

Mr. Fidget

I had an interesting weekend volunteering at the conscious life expo in LA. Many free fidgets were distributed, many interesting people were met. I left George, and Jimmy Church alone. I helped stuff all the bags, and directed people for parking. It was fun.

Mr. Fidget

This just in... more genuine certified imitation flattery fidgets! ::)
http://www.fidgetopia.com/collections/all

Mr. Fidget

I like this picture of one of my bigger sculptures.

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on March 15, 2016, 09:03:17 PM
I like this picture of one of my bigger sculptures.

Hey. I sent you the chain to my Vincent Black Shadow and you said you'd fix it but never did.
So WTF dude?

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on March 18, 2016, 02:57:56 AM
Hey. I sent you the chain to my Vincent Black Shadow and you said you'd fix it but never did.
So WTF dude?
Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on March 18, 2016, 02:57:56 AM
So WTF dude?
Inanity so nice, I quoted it twice. Bro, you and Pokey will need to keep riding the bus until I get the chain back from MV. He said he needed it for a "project" in the Bellgab lab (dungeon?), Maybe he will return your calls, all I get is voice mailbox is full... try and pm him... I'll get right on it when he forks it over.