• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

RUBNI'S CONSPIRACY RADIO NETWOK - David Rubini

Started by VC, July 31, 2020, 06:56:24 AM

Jackstar

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on August 05, 2020, 03:22:01 PM
#Jackstar=MEGALiterayDarkHorseTalent

Oh, well, whaddya know! It really can get more erect! I apologize for any confusion on this point.

Jackstar

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on August 05, 2020, 04:29:50 PM
She's a little Bit Paranormal
I'm a little bit Conspiracy

I AM THE REST, PUNYLINGS. HO HO HO.

VC

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on August 06, 2020, 01:32:42 AM

#D.R.A.M.A

#ComingSoon

#MidnightRider

#Legacy

Your obvious obsession-legacy with music vids might suggest you're gonna have the better bumper music too? Heater seems to have made-out like a bandit on that one.

pate

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on August 06, 2020, 03:26:14 AM
...THIS was my jam! (circa 1977-78 / Replays from '67 original ran until late '70s)...

I agree, you are totally gay!

Celebrate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M

pate

Quote from: VC on August 06, 2020, 02:04:04 AM
Your obvious obsession-legacy with music vids might suggest you're gonna have the better bumper music too? Heater seems to have made-out like a bandit on that one.

yew

pate

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on August 06, 2020, 03:47:53 AM

\move that decimal place to the left a couple ticks {millions=billions}/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jC9AUR-iTo0
Yeah.

Thank you in advance!  honor&zal, your multi-vote is appreciated...

paladin1991

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on August 06, 2020, 05:02:07 AM
August 6, 2015/2020                                                                 BellGab F L A S H B A C K TimeMachine
* snip the fucking [/i]snip!

Waaaaay too fucking long.  No fucking way am I gonna read.

Ciardelo

I thought you were buying BG for 1.3 Million dollars? Then you can be ALL those people!

Heather has an ally. I'm the one that stopped on you (Rubini) the other night, who knew you could shapeshift.. Well guess what? So can I. So you used Saturn as a shield. Its not hard to break a planet generated barrier. I know more about magick and warfare then you. I've been around a lot longer. Now that I've called you out, I'm sure you will put up a good front and deny all of this like a smart little mage. Now that I know you're a mage as well, I will be keeping a closer eye on Heather's safety.

HEATHER, IF YOU CAN SEE THIS, YOU HAVE FRIENDS IN HIGH PLACES. I CHOSE TO JUMP IN BECAUSE I GOT TIRED OF ALL THE BULLSHIT AND JUST WATCHING YOU TAKE IT.

chefist

Quote from: Ciardelo on August 07, 2020, 09:09:23 PM
I thought you were buying BG for 1.3 Million dollars? Then you can be ALL those people!

I was hoping Rubini would call in to Martinez Tonight...alas, golden opportunity lost! ha

Ciardelo

Quote from: chefist on August 09, 2020, 02:09:40 AM
I was hoping Rubini would call in to Martinez Tonight...alas, golden opportunity lost! ha

Yep--definitely a lost, missed, never-to-be-repeated opportunity! Viewership was at a all-time high for this year!

And MV was there as well!

I was reminded of the saying "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" :(

A war huh? Well, you can't touch me I've got Andras and Belial at my side. Anyway your wards found on the roof repair job, some of the guns and other objects sent to Heather have been removed. I have an entire team of experts, what do you got, huh? As far as I can tell your riddled with discord and you fight with some of your own allies. You don't even have an organized unit. Its all in disarray.

LOL, thats funny. A white ligher that attempted to rape women thru the astral. Wanna know what's Really Funny? YHWH IS A GODFORM AS IN A THOUGHTFORM THAT EVOLVED - HES NOT A REAL GOD! The only true creator many know him as source or the Native Americans knew him as the Great Spirit same being, different name, but YHWH is on the hitlist of many white lighters of which your trying to fake as being one. Sorry, but once you've dirtied your hands the stains don't come off.

Dr. MD MD

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the 2020 Battle of the Witches. Lllllet’s get ready to RUMMMMMBLLEE!!!!