RUBNI'S CONSPIRACY RADIO NETWOK - David Rubini

Started by VC, July 31, 2020, 07:56:24 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Silphion on February 20, 2021, 08:27:33 PM
Zaza? TexasMan in Azzworld is a tastier version.

Don’t get confused. I’m not asking because I’m interested in him/her/it but Ozman. ;)

Silphion

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 20, 2021, 08:34:37 PM
Don’t get confused. I’m not asking because I’m interested in him/her/it but Ozman. ;)

'Tis Ozman - IMO

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Silphion on February 20, 2021, 08:35:47 PM
'Tis Ozman - IMO

Duly noted.

Ozman has the sweet reality behind the narrative that I crave so much. ;)

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 20, 2021, 01:07:54 AM
Tits up. Its gone tits up.

Likely the server hardware has been pulled as there was a lot of wild magicks going through that whole scene and undoubtedly someone at some point was wiping things with a cloth. (This is speculation. I get to do this. It's not my area. I just happen to know things) I never ever hardly ever used the thing, so once the clearly ruthless FBICBIT filters the parts the parts that were attempted to be spoofed through my home network (if I had named it "Tarbaby" it wouldn't have been more obvious; those people were stupid.) the rest is basically a book of fingerprints of creepers and people who like me, but are too afraid of ostracism by society to admit it.

I think I know why things are done this way, as the special situation is complicated by my peculiar class and legal status. To say nothing of hers. Shrug. Untangling this mess is no concern of mine. I'm in a rush? Nope. Not really. Can I have a flying car now? Don't give me that shit, I've seen them. Hand one over, we wanna go for a spin.

I am in no position to know when the immense fallout from this event will cease its relentless and all-encompassing envelopment of the whole of every landscape the consequences shall fall upon. Like, I've not read a lot of science fiction lately, but I have read a lot of science fiction, and this diplomatic faux pas reminds me of some bullshit in Star Trek, the battle where Worf's parents pissed off all the Romulans. God, I have no idea. It's like I woke up one morning and realized, oh, I became the highest ranked magic-user in the Ascended-But-Still-Fleshy category and the same for ranking clerics. Like, I didn't ask for that. I just woke up and, poof, there it was.

What would you do? I don't want a magic flying car. Oh no. I want a real flying car. Don't make me wait here all day. Grapefruit's been on my ass for months about this. Oh. Sweety, they say that you can't drive one because you're irresponsible and unaccountable. No, yeah, I'm kidding. haah, yeah that was a funny joke. No, your face is a funny joke. Hahha! Oh, well, yeah, but still--no. And they have to check my eyes. I don't know. I think they're stalling. Because now they're saying you can't drive one because you're a mother. Too much simultaneous risk, or something. I don't know, I'll ask. Yeah, they say no you can't just identify as a dude. Besides, I'll do anything for you, Baby, but I won't do that.

See, now that? That's crap. That was me trying to imagine something. It was hard. Usually I don't force it. The good stuff comes easy. I'm going to bed, I'll most likely cure cancer for you all in the morning. Unless I oversleep. Then you all get herpes. Yeah, I invented a new alarm clock, do you like it? It's nanotech. Oh, hells yeah, I can cure herpes easy.

So, gimme the keys... and I'll give you the cure for herpes. Don't think I can't do it.

Quote from: Silphion on February 20, 2021, 03:58:12 AM
David Rubini, arrived here last year

How did he get here? In a flying car? I'll take that one. I can eradicate the odor and banish the Christine. Am I handy to have around or what?

Quote from: Tim Ozman on February 20, 2021, 03:31:07 AM
Ask me anything but be respectful.

Have you ever had a herpes scare, and how long--if ever--did it take for you to feel anything close to 'normal' again? I'm not asking for a friend. That shit was terrifying. (Yes, Ladies, fear not--i'm immune... verified.)

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 20, 2021, 12:42:29 PM
Cheer up, Keanu.

I can't initiate another Pon farr cycle for another seven years. But, I can appreciate your interests here. I'll put in a call down to Anthropology, and see if I can get a waiver.

The Groovy American

דיוויד רוביני פאקינג שולט!

#RUBINI

#RubiniMagic!
#Legacy
#OFFICIAL

The Groovy American

Quote from: The Groovy American on July 20, 2022, 03:23:25 PMדיוויד רוביני פאקינג שולט!

#RUBINI

#RubiniMagic!
#Legacy
#OFFICIAL

Quote from: Art Bell on August 06, 2015, 03:58:28 AMSomebody on FB asked so here is what I said:
No this show was booked by David Rubini who at first wanted (3) flat earth people and just me! He is angry as a hornet at me for giving (he says) Jon such a hard time!! I thought the show was great really because it shows how otherwise smart people can believe amazing things.

Art

Quote from: Art Bell on August 06, 2015, 04:51:21 AMNo it's not odd, I wanted people to know who booked it, It was David Rubini, not Redacted. Even though
Rubini hated it I had a blast frankly. (Rubini thought I was mean to Jon)

Art

The Groovy American