• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

RUBNI'S CONSPIRACY RADIO NETWOK - David Rubini

Started by VC, July 31, 2020, 06:56:24 AM

Corona Kitty

#RUBINIWILLNEVERDIE                                                                                                                                                                                   
#18 chess moves ahead ALWAYS
#Legacy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAE6Il6OTcs

For I will bend Judah as My bow,
I will fill the bow with RubiniMagic.
And I will stir up your sons, O Zion,
against the sons and daughters of Satan
And I will make you KING DAVID like a
warrior’s sword. The untamed Lion of Judah!
Dismantling thy enemy and slaying every Witch
and turning every evil spell back upon them
as a lasting reminder of their folly and betrayal.

-The Book of Life

#Legacy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0ecXz0fxOY

https://youtu.be/O6Q40nZRRco

Silphion

Quote from: Corona Kitty on November 24, 2020, 02:45:16 AM
#RUBINIWILLNEVERDIE                                                                                                                                                                                   
#Legacy

For I will bend Judah as My bow,
I will fill the bow with RubiniMagic.
And I will stir up your sons, O Zion,
against the sons and daughters of Satan
And I will make you KING DAVID like a
warrior’s sword. The untamed Lion of Judah!
Dismantling thy enemy and slaying every Witch
and turning every evil spell back upon them
as a lasting reminder of their folly and betrayal.

-The Book of Life

#Legacy

There are always those who will gladly allow themselves to be possessed by strange spirits.

[attachment=1]

DanTSX

Quote from: pate on November 22, 2020, 11:54:08 PM
I guess the beef got buried?

https://youtu.be/pLBP-nk61cc

-p

RC cola is the shit.  I only drink soda 7-8 times a year, but if I see RC cola I’ll grab a can or bottle.  Regular coke or Pepsi just taste like shit and make you feel like shit. 

We also have a local soda company that recycles their own glass bottles and has a choice of like 20 flavors.  For each major holiday I pick up a mixed case of 24 bottles for family to enjoy.  Quality stuff.  Real sugar used. Classic flavors.  I’ll have one or two though.  Soda is bad for you.

Jackstar

Quote from: chefist on November 24, 2020, 02:32:05 AM
God bless Ray for bringing us all together my friend.

https://youtu.be/XWmeaAf5p44?t=1075

Nothing can replace, supplant, nor imitate the phenomenal healing power of laughter that is true.

Jackstar

Date: March 5, 2019 at 10:57 AM

To: Jackstar KUCZI@UNICORNTODAY.COM

I never asked you to open account. I wanted all accounts ts consolidated into one account t

and that account t to be where the Auto w/draws came from, I think we both were clear on that.

I know where part of the money went. I dont have all my other accounts where  money still;l

flows and withdraws are attempted closed.or at least left abandoned.

So bottom line let me know if you're not able to consolidate auto withdraws to come from the

Owaso account and make sure money is not being deposited into any other accounts. .

On Mar 5, 2019, at 1:29 PM, David Rubini <RUBINIMAGIC@gmail.com> wrote:

I can not open an account for you without you involved. I’d be more than happy to meet you

in Delware if going into a bank there would help. Also I do not know what money to use to

open an account if I were able to open an account. The previous burisma money went to

Kathleen.

You can call USAA and use your name and social to access all of your accounts. You had a

credit card or something previously if that’s the USAA account she is referring to. The only

other USAA account is my own. You venmo-ed me a reimbursement for my printer and

maybe postage I think back in the summer.

I am sorry but again I cannot do that sort of thing for you with out certified power of attorney

documents which again requires you to sign in person front of a notary.  Bottom line - I need

you. So please help me to arrange these things. Texting isn’t helpful.

â€" Katie

On Mar 5, 2019, at 10:16 AM, Jackstar <KUCZI@UNICORNTODAY.COM> wrote:

What’s the USAA account the money is in from Venmo transfers awhile back that Cindy told

us about?  Why do we still have Auto withdraws coming from WF.  Why haven’t we set up the

new account? To be more clear why haven’t you set up the new account system the way I

asked in January?  Im sure its due rot my fuck up- but its like questioning Eric about why he

would hold for even came in to possession of an $896K check made out of my company that

he has held for 13e days.  How was that possible?

Ciardelo

HAHAHAHA!

It's a WHOLE BUNCH of who shot John from a broke-ass, lonely loser.

Gawd what a pile of shit he is.

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on November 25, 2020, 02:57:05 AM

This content has been brought to you in part by the Magic In Broadcasting Content DElivery Network.

Jackstar

https://youtu.be/r3IFvic-Rf8

Quote from: Jackstar on November 25, 2020, 03:03:45 AM
This content has been brought to you in part by the Magic In Broadcasting Content DElivery Network.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Ciardelo on November 29, 2020, 12:03:30 PM
Too bad everybody else is playing Twister.

#sad!

Last night he was posting Kylie Minogue vids in the Covid thread and then accused me of spamming when I posted a vid about Covid. Speed kills.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 29, 2020, 01:19:00 PM
Last night he was posting Kylie Minogue vids in the Covid thread and then accused me of spamming when I posted a vid about Covid. Speed kills.

I saw that.

Meth is a helluva drug.

Jackstar

I'm getting a shitload of obnoxious spam email from someone alleging themselves to be named "Callie." Three Kylie Minogue videos--three different Kylie Minogue videos, all different versions of the same song--were posted as a clear reference to this, but I wouldn't expect the half of you to even notice, or even recognize to the significance. That's fine.

Subtext isn't meant for everyone.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 29, 2020, 01:19:00 PM
vids in the Covid thread and then accused me of spamming

'Accuse'? You absolute Mongoloid retard, you've been spamming one video--"Gay Bar" by Electric Six--for actual literal weeks, if not months.

So now you suddenly have a problem? I saw you posting and reposting the same video last night--it was obvious you couldn't compete--and while it was refreshing to see you post something other than the same video over and over and over, but to see you post the same video over and over again, the level of butthurt you're exhibiting over this exchange seems out of place and out of character even for you: one who has demonstrably shown themselves to be a one who has no place, nor character.

Why don't you just cure the common cold? You're a doctor: get on that shit. Do your part. Make it better for everyone.

Quote from: Ciardelo on November 29, 2020, 01:23:28 PM
I saw that. [...] Meth is a helluva drug.

I'll have to get some. It sounds fascinating, and it's obviously doing your whole gang a great deal of good. I've noticed you've really focused on your projections lately, that's impressive. Meanwhile:

[attachment=1,msg1443318]

This nonsense is simply tacky. I suppose if I really were a whacked out drug addict, insulting low-brow & low-rent messages sent at all hours of the morning might really be effective, and similarly, if I weren't perfectly content with who, what, where, and why I am, waking up to this nonsense every morning might wear me down... however, it really doesn't.

I am, however, entirely and excruciatingly embarrassed for you. You're off the network, effective immediately.

Make the mindslaves share the broom.

Dr. MD MD

Jack, my spamming of Gaybar was clearly directed at pate, who started that nonsense of exclusively trolling me with that same vid. Anyway, why would you post a response to someone trolling you outside of Bellgab in the Covid thread and just expect everyone to understand that?! Are your drugs that good?

Jackstar

Quote from: Corona Kitty on November 29, 2020, 02:42:59 PM
Why is that black guy Spamming videos?

I assumed it was a script like the one that changed all the cunts to tapirs. It would be a pretty elementary piece of tech.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on November 29, 2020, 02:45:01 PM
I assumed it was a script like the one that changed all the cunts to tapirs. It would be a pretty elementary piece of tech.

Are your drugs that good?!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Jackstar on November 29, 2020, 02:45:01 PM

The subtext isn't meant for everyone.....

Yeah, you're probably accurate on that assessment. Who knows what resonated inside him while he watches that strange video on repeat. 

Jackstar

Quote from: Corona Kitty on November 29, 2020, 02:50:46 PM
Who knows what resonated inside him while he watches that strange video on repeat.

That really isn't my area, but if I were to be within about a 6-ft radius, I could probably figure it out.

Company perk.

pate

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 29, 2020, 02:31:10 PM
Jack, my spamming of Gaybar was clearly directed at pate, who started that nonsense of exclusively trolling me with that same vid. Anyway, why would you post a response to someone trolling you outside of Bellgab in the Covid thread and just expect everyone to understand that?! Are your drugs that good?

Doc, when I posted "our little vidya" I had a clear set of rules.  Hell, I think there was simply one rule:

Code ("TROLL") Select
Find a thread where "Dr. MD MD" is LASTPOSTTHREAD
  Is "Dr. MD MD" LASTPOSTTHREAD=VIDYA + [n\t]?
     If YES:  "pate"POSTRESPONSE=https://youtu.be/IslF_EyhMzg
/troll

I did this to highlight your mastery of the {/thread} function.  It was a salut of a sort.  Explaining the joke that is you is the exception that proves the rule.

Prosit!

-p