RUBNI'S CONSPIRACY RADIO NETWOK - David Rubini

Started by VC, July 31, 2020, 06:56:24 AM

Silphion

Apparently a real thing

[attachment=1]

Jackstar

Quote from: Silphion on January 21, 2021, 03:09:54 AM
Apparently a real thing

Crisco will never live this down. He has no credibility any longer. Zero. Zilch. Bupkis. Swabo. NONE.

Also, I heard he put coffee up his butt once. What a freak.

Silphion

Quote from: Jackstar on January 21, 2021, 03:56:43 AM
Crisco will never live this down. He has no credibility any longer. Zero. Zilch. Bupkis. Swabo. NONE.

Also, I heard he put coffee up his butt once. What a freak.

Apparently a real thing, as well.

Jackstar

Quote from: Silphion on January 21, 2021, 04:06:20 AM
Apparently a real thing, as well.

No junkie can resist the sirens' call of "get high" + "no threat of prosecution." Being myself, neither a junkie nor susceptible to that kind of thing--obeying the law is fun, Kids--I simply know nothing first-hand about this activity, and laugh whenever it is mentioned.

Frankly, I think it's code. "We've replaced Ted's intended dose of Folger's Crystals with, like, actual crystals. Let's see if he notices!" Hazing is a foul and evil practice, that can easily get out of hand. Beware.

Silphion

Quote from: Jackstar on January 21, 2021, 04:35:10 AM
No junkie can resist the sirens' call of "get high" + "no threat of prosecution." Being myself, neither a junkie nor susceptible to that kind of thing--obeying the law is fun, Kids--I simply know nothing first-hand about this activity, and laugh whenever it is mentioned.

Frankly, I think it's code. "We've replaced Ted's intended dose of Folger's Crystals with, like, actual crystals. Let's see if he notices!" Hazing is a foul and evil practice, that can easily get out of hand. Beware.

[attachment=1]

Ask him if he adds the cream and sugar.

Jackstar

Quote from: Silphion on January 21, 2021, 04:45:25 AM
Ask him if he adds the cream and sugar.

I take no offense, and I mean no hostility in telling you, but: I don't talk about things like this with males. I would have thought that this was obvious by now. Either one will get the wrong idea, or they'll start getting competitive, and in any event... talking to males doesn't really get me anywhere in life.

And that's on record.

Nyewalker

Quote from: Silphion on January 17, 2021, 09:49:35 PM
Warning: Harsh words from a Dark Empath

Rubini calls Jackstar out

Rubini calls SpaceMeowMaid out

What the Hell, Jackstars conversations With Rubini have been deplatformed...This is outrageous !!!

Jackstar

Quote from: Nyewalker on January 21, 2021, 10:10:13 AM

Huh. That was fast. Usually I have to sacrifice a calf or a lamb or something similarly tasty to get these kind of results on a Thursday. Cool.

Here, Nyewalker--take all the UPGRADES I have left, Kamala is gonna label them as bioweapons within the week, anyway. Enjoy, Baby.

Jackstar

Quote from: Nyewalker on January 21, 2021, 10:10:13 AM
conversations With Rubini have been deplatformed...This is outrageous !!!

I've been asked to acquire a copy of the one he posted between him and her--it was up briefly, very briefly, and because I am not an abject, drooling, imbecilic retard, I did not download it. However, now... I have a mandate.

If anyone would like to bargain, email me at KUCZI@UNICORNTODAY.COM. This is a serious offer--I don't think I'm violating any laws here? And this isn't a sting. So, anyone out there feel like playing Kingmaker, I'm open.

For now. This is exciting, isn't it?

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on January 21, 2021, 10:40:19 AM
I've been asked to acquire a copy of the one he posted between him and her

If anyone would like to bargain, email me at KUCZI@UNICORNTODAY.COM

Nineteen hours, and this is a rare Pepe. Oh, well, then--that's interesting. Clearly this is of no significance whatsoever.

His nose is fucked up too. Also no significance.

I have never been happier to have hung up the phone. Listening to his growing frustration makes me think he should assume I'm dead.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on January 21, 2021, 10:40:19 AM
I've been asked to acquire a copy of the one he posted between him and her--it was up briefly, very briefly, and because I am not an abject, drooling, imbecilic retard, I did not download it. However, now... I have a mandate.

If anyone would like to bargain, email me at KUCZI@UNICORNTODAY.COM. This is a serious offer--I don't think I'm violating any laws here? And this isn't a sting. So, anyone out there feel like playing Kingmaker, I'm open.

For now. This is exciting, isn't it?

https://youtu.be/ept8hwPQQNg

There will be a test later. What if it had just one question?

Jackstar

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 01, 2021, 04:28:16 PM
I know! Does anybody give a shit Jack?

... Aren't we all... really leaving it there?

Ciardelo

Quote from: Jackstar on February 01, 2021, 05:05:44 PM
... Aren't we all... really leaving it there?

True enuff Jack, some are picking it up and finger-painting it into walls of text. ::)

You need to put the shit down, Jack. Just say no.

One day at a time mister.

Jackstar

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 01, 2021, 06:01:42 PM
You need to put the shit down, Jack. Just say no. [...] One day at a time mister.

Thug life forever. Get bent.

Silphion

Has the Commander been hit with a peppery lawsuit,
his villainy called out and his sick spate of posts
forcibly scrubbed from the rancid Rubini forum?

See fer y'sef

http://rubinigab.com/

Ciardelo

Quote from: Silphion on February 05, 2021, 08:48:08 PM

See fer y'sef

Oh, my! I hope this doesn't mean his admin is out of a job! ???

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Silphion on February 05, 2021, 08:48:08 PM

See fer y'sef

Silphion

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 05, 2021, 10:21:07 PM
Oh, my! I hope this doesn't mean his admin is out of a job! ???

What were you doing mixed up in that racket anyway?

[attachment=1]

Jackstar

I am set to complain at the next available time period
i am claimed to be some menace
I am not. I have to do some research. I do not know if I have to hire a lawyer. I do not think I do. I do not know what happened, al though I would be happy to be told. I would like to help but I am told that I am a special member of YET ANOTHER special craft
This was never my idea. It is really just mystifyingly. I wish that it was not that hard to find a roommate. now I have no idea but someone is taking point on this, because i'm indifferent non how to I

I really don't have anything to say, because I do not think it has anything to do with me.

Praying healing prayers  in a positive directionn. I love her. What does she want? Do any of you speak her language? She's really abusive. I should say something at the next abusers meeting I don't know when it is.

Tim Ozman

This is such a fun place. I rarely post here but I've lurked enough.

Ask me anything but be respectful.

Silphion

Quote from: Tim Ozman on February 20, 2021, 03:31:07 AM

Welcome.

Your presence and contribution here is much appreciated.

A contemporary, David Rubini, arrived here last year like a wrecking ball.

His time was memorable but short-lived.

We hope to hear your side of things in every respect.

Thank you for stopping by.

Lilith

heh heh

Jackstar

In the last year, have you had a twerpy derpy little harpy derp instantly urging you to call me, on any one or more occasions? (1 stonewalled, it quickly quit.)

be respectful.

That's why I never followed up with you until now. Grapefruit mentioned you, just yesterday--wow cool, she made a friend--also, was not as respectful on the matter as I would have preferred, as she broached the matter and then immediately followed it up with an implication that I wasn't taking it seriously or being respectful enough about The Very Serious Issues involved.

How many separate and opposing factions is the long form talk radio sector currently divided into, insofar as you are directly aware?

Have you ever had the experience of being addressed by 2 or more Rubini's at the same time? (It is breathtaking, I can assure you.)

Are you represented by any legal counsel in any matter whatsoever at this time? A simple (y/n) will do.

In your view, what are the most serious issues facing The Greater Bellgabverse at this time in history?

What is the current identity of The Pindar?

What is presently at stake for Rubini, et. al.?

May I have a leashed Rubini as a majordomo, and can it arrive installed with a Clark Gable mustache?

Quote from: Silphion on February 20, 2021, 03:58:12 AM
Thank you for stopping by.
Quote from: Lilith on February 20, 2021, 06:04:05 AM
heh heh

I'm not going to lie: I don't feel like I belong here. It's not the same without Bomar.

I think I'll get used to it. Garçon! Coffee!!

Lilith

Hey Tim,  now that PayPal has adopted a Crypto/Bitcoin page, how about getting some BitCoin nerds on etc. to discuss the effects this move might have on bitcoin,  the financial markets etc

I wonder how many people are even aware that a Crypto tab appeared on PayPal back in October i think it was.

It would make a nice change from all the Covid/GloomAndDoom and/or aliens and ghosts shows everybody's having with all the same guests decade after decade...  different day, same doom and gloom, same "paranormal" guests.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lilith on February 20, 2021, 08:02:12 PM
Hey Tim,  now that PayPal has adopted a Crypto/Bitcoin page, how about getting some BitCoin nerds on etc. to discuss the effects this move might have on bitcoin,  the financial markets etc

I wonder how many people are even aware that a Crypto tab appeared on PayPal back in October i think it was.

It would make a nice change from all the Covid/GloomAndDoom and/or aliens and ghosts shows everybody's having with all the same guests decade after decade...  different day, same doom and gloom, same "paranormal" guests.

Is it really Tim, Lil? When he first registered people were saying it was ZaZa or someone like that.

Silphion

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 20, 2021, 08:06:34 PM
Is it really Tim, Lil? When he first registered people were saying it was ZaZa or someone like that.

Zaza? TexasMan in Azzworld is a tastier version.