• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

RUBNI'S CONSPIRACY RADIO NETWOK - David Rubini

Started by VC, July 31, 2020, 06:56:24 AM

eviUru

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 23, 2020, 09:09:02 AM
I guess he just can't grasp the meaning of:

Horse face ladyboy lying stinking rat,ASSREAR, and who made you the Police of Bellgab.
Let the Boss deal with it. If he doesn't care why should you, you massive ass licker.

eviUru

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 23, 2020, 09:28:09 AM
I'm gonna violate the very same policy I shove down other people's throats, and repost something I feel is appropos.

Why don't you shove your long horse face up your ass and stop Policing Bellgab, you massive ass licker.

K_Dubb

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on August 23, 2020, 10:13:40 AM
Let's have more BG = "Gay Talk with K-Fagg and Jewbini"

It could be a NEW #Weekly #GayCast on www.Conspiracy.Radio ? = audio-only = conversation, gayPoPMUSIC etc.

That is very flattering in the first flush of enthusiasm but let us not rush headlong into the abyss.  You should probably wait for a sample of my radio "chops".  I was really hoping you would pick up my podcast on your network.  The next episode is scheduled for Christmas, or maybe next Christmas, but there is a special horny bonus episode in the works that should premiere in three to six months.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 23, 2020, 10:11:08 AM
I sincerely hope several bags of feces come back your way or that at least someone tips you over in a potapotty ;)

AZZERAE

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 23, 2020, 09:12:15 AM
I am a simple man.

The last joy is to sit in my room and have it good and dark around me.

K_Dubb

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 23, 2020, 12:36:11 PM

Good night, sweetheart.

eviUru

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 23, 2020, 12:36:11 PM

"...and have it good and dark around me."
ASSREAR'S code name for gay sex with at least two niggers.
COAL BURNER

eviUru

I just had a long and very friendly phone conversation with RUBINI and he agreed to attend a detox facility and to very significantly limit his consumption of hard drugs.
Smoking pot in reasonable amounts is OK for him, but the hard "stuff" is very destructive to his health.
I'm so glad that he decided to take this step to change and improve his life.

#RUBINItheWINNERoverHARDdrugs

Actually if you talk to him HE is a very nice and polite guy.

Ciardelo

Quote from: eviUru on August 23, 2020, 05:55:22 PMActually if you talk to him HE is a very nice and polite guy.

I heard all that polite niceness when Jedi Miller called. Pubes literally lost his shit.

And it was not pretty.

Ciardelo

Quote from: eviUru on August 23, 2020, 05:55:22 PMand he agreed to attend a detox facility and to very significantly limit his consumption of hard drugs.

If this is true, the Gab world will rejoice and after a time perhaps not believe he is a TOTAL weenie.

eviUru

Quote from: Ciardelo on August 23, 2020, 06:16:29 PM
I heard all that polite niceness when Jedi Miller called. Pubes literally lost his shit.

And it was not pretty.

Got a link to that, and a time stamp.

Ciardelo

Quote from: eviUru on August 23, 2020, 06:23:22 PM
Got a link to that, and a time stamp.

It was on Jedi's podcast...he was calling Pubes and Pubes said he "was expecting his call" Then Pubes LOST IT screaming into the phone once he found out who it was.

What day was that Puweenie?

Ciardelo

Nevermind, I found it. Sorry, no timestamp but it was sort of near the beginning, maybe 30 or so minutes in?

https://youtu.be/eVIZU18DPV8

eviUru

Quote from: Ciardelo on August 23, 2020, 06:29:23 PM
It was on Jedi's podcast...he was calling Pubes and Pubes said he "was expecting his call" Then Pubes LOST IT screaming into the phone once he found out who it was.

What day was that Puweenie?

Ah, I was trying to watch that, but the BetaJedi is so boring that after 4 minutes I gave up.
Tho I was willing to hear RABINI losing his shit lol
I wish to hear that some day. I hope somebody makes a sound meme out of that call. Could be epic.

eviUru

Quote from: Ciardelo on August 23, 2020, 06:33:41 PM
Nevermind, I found it. Sorry, no timestamp but it was sort of near the beginning, maybe 30 or so minutes in?

Great. Thanks, I will give a listen.

Ciardelo

Quote from: eviUru on August 23, 2020, 06:35:55 PM
Ah, I was trying to watch that, but the BetaJedi is so boring that after 4 minutes I gave up.
Tho I was willing to hear RABINI losing his shit lol
I wish to hear that some day. I hope somebody makes a sound meme out of that call. Could be epic.

I hear ya about that BetaJedi. It was a slow night.

pate

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on August 23, 2020, 06:44:42 PM
TRIGGERED TRIGGERED TRIGGERED TRIGGERED TRIGGERED TRIGGERED TRIGGERED TRIGGERED TRIGGERED TRIGGERED
TRIGGERED TRIGGERED TRIGGERED TRIGGERED TRIGGERED TRIGGERED TRIGGERED TRIGGERED TRIGGERED TRIGGERED
TRIGGERED TRIGGERED TRIGGERED TRIGGERED TRIGGERED TRIGGERED TRIGGERED TRIGGERED TRIGGERED TRIGGERED...

Whelp...

Silphion

Quote from: Ciardelo on August 23, 2020, 06:33:41 PM

Our good Jedi dons his 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘹 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘤𝘪𝘴 at 28:30 enarmed before the battle.
The Dark One speaks for less than a minute, then is gone in a puff of sulpher.
We are all left wondering at the vagaries of another pointless quest.

eviUru

LOL, MASTER ENTERTAINER-RUBINI called at 30:45 and unloaded sweet salvo on BetaJeda.
Wow, it was so hilarious. I love Rubini now.

Lisa-YEA, has rocks in her head, she is so dumb and naive.

Yes, the 28:30 and the BetaJedi putting on a cross was priceless. What a fake dickhead.

BetaJedi logs often on Bellgab and reads here.
BetaMiller is so insecure, it's pathetic.

eviUru

Lisa has a big head. Too bad it's so empty.

Same goes for BetaMiller, huge head, but nothing of value inside.

eviUru

LisaEMPTY-HEAD said that she has a life. lol
Yeah, living with a loser like Anthony who gives her shiners and get's Restraining Orders issued against him for domestic violence.

Nice life you have, EMPTY-HEAD. lolol

eviUru

OK, at 59:50 I've head enough watching and listening to these two Empty BIG HEADS BAGS, BetaMiller and Lisa-MushBrain. 

Rubini totally crashed their party. lol

Ciardelo

Quote from: eviUru on August 23, 2020, 07:30:14 PM
OK, at 59:50 I've head enough watching and listening to these two Empty BIG HEADS BAGS, BetaMiller and Lisa-MushBrain. 

Rubini totally crashed their party. lol

Weakling.

Yer gonna miss the last 45 times Beta tries to call.