• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

5 Minutes With Jackstar

Started by Jackstar, May 19, 2020, 01:50:41 PM

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 28, 2021, 11:25:21 AM
You should change the name of this thread

I don't think he can hear you. Knock a little louder, Sugar. On the door!

Dr. MD MD

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 28, 2021, 12:36:28 PM
Knock, knock...

Dude, I'm not gonna lie, you got mad skillz at holding things. A little less so at naming things.

I shudder to wonder at the moniker you've granted your car. Speaking of which, should I name my microphone? The breath of the world is collectively held.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on January 28, 2021, 12:43:21 PM
Dude, I'm not gonna lie, you got mad skillz at holding things. A little less so at naming things.

I shudder to wonder at the moniker you've granted your car. Speaking of which, should I name my microphone? The breath of the world is collectively held.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on January 28, 2021, 12:43:21 PM
The breath of the world is collectively held.

No show today. Busy still.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 28, 2021, 12:55:13 PM

Actually the truth is because I'm laughing, I can't stop, and I feel like that's impolite towards some people. I guess that counts as "busy."

Oh Lord here come the giggles again.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on January 29, 2021, 06:51:35 PM
No show today. Busy still.

Actually the truth is because I'm laughing, I can't stop, and I feel like that's impolite towards some people. I guess that counts as "busy."

Oh Lord here come the giggles again.

I’m here to help.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Jackstar on January 29, 2021, 06:51:35 PMthe giggles again.

That's because of the drugs that are percolating through your bloodstream. Admitting you have a problem is the first step, Jack.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 29, 2021, 06:54:19 PM
I’m here to help.

... Jesus, help who? So far, from what I've seen: you're less helpful than Gilligan.

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 29, 2021, 07:06:49 PM
That's because of the drugs that are percolating through your bloodstream.

I know I feel perky.

Quote from: Jackstar on January 29, 2021, 06:51:35 PM
No show today. Busy still Too easy.

Oh, the places I could go. Semper fi

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on January 31, 2021, 12:25:10 PM
... Jesus, help who? So far, from what I've seen: you're less helpful than Gilligan.

You’re the one who crashed the boat. ::)

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 31, 2021, 02:09:27 PM
You’re the one who crashed the boat. ::)

7 of Pentacles, The Magician, Four of Swords.

You probably went with the five: rookie blunder. I think you need to call for help. DENIED.

It is just that easy, Sailor. DENY*. And now we're in M-Bar-Go. Have some peanuts.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on January 31, 2021, 02:16:34 PM
7 of Pentacles, The Magician, Four of Swords.

You probably went with the five: rookie blunder. I think you need to call for help. DENIED.

It is just that easy, Sailor. DENY*. And now we're in M-Bar-Go. Have some peanuts.

Have some more smack, skipper. ::) ::)

Jackstar

https://twitter.com/_n_Jack/status/1356089861720088578

#This_Is_Fine #Relax #Don'tDoIt #TheDevilYouKnow #TheBladeOfSeventeen #FAITH  #VOTE #LEGACY #TRUTH #AlwaysFaithful #SemperFi #ACTUAL #Sorceror #CommanderSexy #IJustSavedYourPlanetAgain #LikeItWasNothing #ActualHouseBitch #GREATAWAKENING #ImagineThat #SparkleIntheDream #JSTARmagician #MermaidLivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #TrumpetNews #StarLivesMatter #TRUMPETNEWS #SPARKLEINTHEDREAM #TheRealSpaceMeowMaid #MERMAIDLIVESMATTER #SPACEMEOWMAIDMAGIC #STARLIVESMATTER #TimeTravelWithUs #LEGACY #FivePointFive #FiveAndAHalfMinutes #Jackstar #DiplomaticImmunity #MIB Seaden #Sorceror'sDen #ManInBlack #LOVE #TheTrueLegacy #TheOriginalLegacy #Official #MeowMagic #MermaidlivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #J*M*gic #TimeTravelWithUs #LEGACY #WithMustard #CommanderMeowMagic #MeowMagic #TakingBackTheNight #FromTheGreatAmericanNorthwest #Columbia #State_Of_Jefferson #RossMitchellMagic #J☆ckst☆r _M☆G!CK #MeowMagic #GroyperMagic #AzzareaMagic #Gabcast #D.R.A.M.A. #KingOfBellGab #HOF #LEGEND #TARTARIA #MUDFLOOD #Official #COMMANDERSEXY #COMMANDERPOWERFUL #GodWins #JESUSLOVESME #MOONLANDINGTRUTH #MermaidLivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #J*Magic #JackstarHero #JackstarSexy #COMMANDERSEXY #COMMANDERPOWERFUL #GodWins #JESUSLOVESME #MOONLANDINGTRUTH #MermaidLivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #J*Magic #JackstarHero #JackstarSexy #Ms.MaidMagic #TimeTravelWithUs #NotScared #BoxingGlovesOff #GodWins #JESUSLOVESME #MOONLANDINGTRUTH
#MermaidLivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #J*Magic #JackstarHero #JackstarSexy #J*MagicK #GodWins #JESUSLOVESME #MOONLANDINGTRUTH #MermaidLivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #MeowMagic #TimeTravelWithUs #LEGACY #COMMANDERPOWERFUL #COMMANDERSEXY #MEOWMAGIC #MERMAIDLIVESMATTER #TIMETRAVELWITHUS #SPARKELINTHEDREAM #LEGACY #GodWins #JESUSLOVESME
#MermaidLivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #MeowMagic #TimeTravelWithUs #LEGACY #MeowMagic #TimeTravelWithUs #LEGACY #LEGACY #MeowMagic #TimeTravelWithUs #LEGACY #LEGACY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZE3HL24StI

"Better learn how to swim or learn how to drink
Cops and robbers, I can't tell 'em apart
It's a systematic figure that we're passing as art" â€" Samantha Fish

"The only thing worse than being talked aboutâ€"is not being talked about." â€" Jeffrey Epstein

"Sometimes, to do there is nothing, but raise the Jolly Roger and throats, start slitting you must." â€" Yoda, Jedi Master

"These are aLOT (sic) better when you listen to the Azzerae version. [...] It's worth the wait, folks." â€" Crisco Bounty III, Esq., "The Quicker-Pick-Her-Upper"

Quote from: Jackstar on January 31, 2021, 02:16:34 PM
And now we're in M-Bar-Go. Have some peanuts.

"Voicemail. YOU."

Jackstar

https://twitter.com/_n_Jack/status/1356192156721926148

#This_Is_Fine #Relax #Don'tDoIt #TheDevilYouKnow #TheBladeOfSeventeen #FAITH  #VOTE #LEGACY #TRUTH #AlwaysFaithful #SemperFi #ACTUAL #Sorceror #CommanderSexy #IJustSavedYourPlanetAgain #LikeItWasNothing #ActualHouseBitch #GREATAWAKENING #ImagineThat #SparkleIntheDream #JSTARmagician #MermaidLivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #TrumpetNews #StarLivesMatter #TRUMPETNEWS #SPARKLEINTHEDREAM #TheRealSpaceMeowMaid #MERMAIDLIVESMATTER #SPACEMEOWMAIDMAGIC #STARLIVESMATTER #TimeTravelWithUs #LEGACY #FivePointFive #FiveAndAHalfMinutes #Jackstar #DiplomaticImmunity #MIB Seaden #Sorceror'sDen #ManInBlack #LOVE #TheTrueLegacy #TheOriginalLegacy #Official #MeowMagic #MermaidlivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #J*M*gic #TimeTravelWithUs #LEGACY #WithMustard #CommanderMeowMagic #MeowMagic #TakingBackTheNight #FromTheGreatAmericanNorthwest #Columbia #State_Of_Jefferson #RossMitchellMagic #J☆ckst☆r _M☆G!CK #MeowMagic #GroyperMagic #AzzareaMagic #Gabcast #D.R.A.M.A. #KingOfBellGab #HOF #LEGEND #TARTARIA #MUDFLOOD #Official #COMMANDERSEXY #COMMANDERPOWERFUL #GodWins #JESUSLOVESME #MOONLANDINGTRUTH #MermaidLivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #J*Magic #JackstarHero #JackstarSexy #COMMANDERSEXY #COMMANDERPOWERFUL #GodWins #JESUSLOVESME #MOONLANDINGTRUTH #MermaidLivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #J*Magic #JackstarHero #JackstarSexy #Ms.MaidMagic #TimeTravelWithUs #NotScared #BoxingGlovesOff #GodWins #JESUSLOVESME #MOONLANDINGTRUTH
#MermaidLivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #J*Magic #JackstarHero #JackstarSexy #J*MagicK #GodWins #JESUSLOVESME #MOONLANDINGTRUTH #MermaidLivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #MeowMagic #TimeTravelWithUs #LEGACY #COMMANDERPOWERFUL #COMMANDERSEXY #MEOWMAGIC #MERMAIDLIVESMATTER #TIMETRAVELWITHUS #SPARKELINTHEDREAM #LEGACY #GodWins #JESUSLOVESME
#MermaidLivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #MeowMagic #TimeTravelWithUs #LEGACY #MeowMagic #TimeTravelWithUs #LEGACY #LEGACY #MeowMagic #TimeTravelWithUs #LEGACY #LEGACY

https://youtu.be/jTYffmS7dfM

"The only thing worse than being talked aboutâ€"is not being talked about." â€" Jeffrey Epstein

"Sometimes, to do there is nothing, but raise the Jolly Roger and throats, start slitting you must." â€" Yoda, Jedi Master

"These are aLOT (sic) better when you listen to the Azzerae version. [...] It's worth the wait, folks." â€" Crisco Bounty III, Esq., "The Quicker-Pick-Her-Upper"

Silphion

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 01, 2021, 04:43:56 AM

Another fine surreal adventure, soon in syndication

[attachment=1]

Jackstar

https://twitter.com/_n_Jack/status/1356440250168406016

#MermaidLivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #MeowMagic #SparkleinyourEyes #TimeTravelWithUs #LEGACY #MeowMagic #TimeTravelWithUs #LEGACY #LEGACY #MeowMagic #TimeTravelWithUs #LEGACY #LEGACY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKkEgYgpELQ

Quote from: Silphion on February 01, 2021, 05:17:06 AM
soon in syndication

"Oh, I can't tell you the score. It's a secret."

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on February 01, 2021, 09:14:55 PM
"Oh, I can't tell you the score. It's a secret."

There was a shift in the narrative, and so I delayed this. It'll be back in a stronger form. Also have to figure out some new code words, because, well someone doesn't like code or some shit. Look, don't worry about it. She ain't really all that young she and all that smart, shouldn't take that good care of herself... How much of a threat could she be?

also after heard Ezra say that I wasn't very good but I should keep up with the podcast, I decided not to a podcast at all and decided to spam relatively minor amounts of meaning in tremendously exaggerated and spun out text across the whole board just because it was one of those moods.

I think you're forgetting that one of the reasons why I'm not very good is because I would never supposed to do this and it was supposed to be an inspiration to somebody else so that they could understand what was possible for them to do and that if I was after the way they've lived their lives.

So I know the casting isn't very good. That's not really very important, because I am good. 15-16 years after you actually accomplished something in your life you'll know what I mean. Well hopefully anyway.

Tell you what. I actually tell you something good next time, I'll put it behind a paywall. THE BALANCE OF POWER SHALL BE MAINTAINED.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Jackstar on February 04, 2021, 05:04:09 AMI'll put it behind a paywall.

Falkie's been promising that for years. ::)

Jackstar

I'm cursing a lot today. I can say lots of words now without the tugboat sailor getting upset. Popeye + Cry Baby sounds like a great double feature, until the 8 or 9th time you get accused of rape.

Speaking of being accused of rape. Jackstar was accused of being a rapist today. I don't know if you heard didn't really hit the sheets. I hope that f****** dumb skull w**** gets hit by a f****** train.

I think I'm probably going to get something out because there's really nothing else left to look for A blue blue

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Jackstar on February 04, 2021, 06:31:20 PM
I'm cursing a lot today. I can say lots of words now without the tugboat sailor getting upset. Popeye + Cry Baby sounds like a great double feature, until the 8 or 9th time you get accused of rape.
Cry Baby is one of my favorites of all time!John Waters is brilliant. ... Popeye huh? I saw the most hilarious theory... Well here look:

[attachment=1]
Speaking of being accused of rape. Jackstar was accused of being a rapist today. I don't know if you heard didn't really hit the sheets. I hope that f****** dumb skull w**** gets hit by a f****** train.
Are you serious!!! That's fucked up. Who accused you of rape!? I might be completely pissed at you, but this is shocking! 
I think I'm probably going to get something out because there's really nothing else left to look for A blue blue

https://youtu.be/OrOMZlhMwkM

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on February 04, 2021, 07:15:14 PM
Are you serious!!!

Log it. She is your loathsome toadie flunky.

That's fucked up.

It is YOUR G+DDAMNED FRIEND. I do not need to walk this through you now do I? Your alternate narrative remains intact. I am embarrassed for you. She is absolute scum dreg. "Friend." I defy you to find any one more vile than she. What, does she own you? She's got the deed? She is a bileload on wideload.

Who accused you of rape!?

MALA. Did you tell more than one person to say that? At this point your monopoly stranglehold on the Woe-Is-Me card is losing its harpy claw grip. Because obvously the setup's alternative narrative has me, and you in other roles, and I'm well aware of how far your op has progressed. I don't care about that. I care because you allow that were-beast into your life and she is incapable of any appropriate modicum of respect and it's not that she's in the wrong, it's that it's a dishonor to yourself to let that creature go unchallenged.

So I kicked her right in the G-ddamned pussy.

I might be completely pissed at you, but this is shocking!   

You're not. It's not. It's your fucking plan. I already spiked it but Tubbo Mayo surely thought it was funny--duper's delight--and she's all over your SMS like flab on... her, and I still don't now what you're mad about and you will have to handle it later and I do not have time to remember what you think is shocking. Look, I saw at least 5 of this kind of thing last year. It is more visible when I have to... whatever.

Well here look

No you look. I know. I KNOW. This isn't, "whoops!" This is what you are doing and once again you have DONE THE SAME THING AGAIN.

As great as it is to do here--what a fun way to spend a Thursday, especially for you--I don't see this as the appropriate venue to delineate how you turned this into another fucking pooch screw. It's probably you do not recognize the hazard here, which would not be the first time, Groundbreaker. TBQH I am quite beyond lifting a finger on this as your disloyalty and complete disdain for anything classy or stylish in your dealings encourage me to just fucking leave you in this, let you pull the way out. Why not? You are capable.

I'm not unwilling for anything except talking to you. Which revenge scenario is it this time, Grapey? Is turning off location sharing that one time? Or that other time? Is it because I dared follow your instructions to the letter--and now you imply that I skirted instructions in order to diminish you? I'm drawing a blank.

Jackstar

https://twitter.com/_n_Jack/status/1357513262066065408

#MermaidLivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #MeowMagic #SparkleinyourEyes #TimeTravelWithUs #LEGACY #MeowMagic #TimeTravelWithUs #LEGACY #LEGACY #MeowMagic #TimeTravelWithUs #LEGACY #LEGACY

https://youtu.be/la8WoypaA38

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on February 04, 2021, 08:36:47 PMI still don't now what you're mad about and you will have to handle it later
I'll be more machine than man by then.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Jackstar on February 04, 2021, 08:36:47 PM
Log

now do I I defy

MALA.  Woe-Is-Me Because  I'm -beast incapable

So I kicked

fucking Tubbo Mayo surely

No you look. I know. I KNOW. This "whoops!"

I don't see into another fucking hazard Groundbreaker. TBQH  complete disdain classy or

I'm unwilling   revenge rape off

Huh! Oh ya, but she was confused about who you are. I thought you said you straightened it out within the conversation... That's different than being accused.

I imagine you might recover.