• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Fat Qeef Rowland After Show

Started by Corona Kitty, January 06, 2019, 05:23:49 PM

Lilith

Michelle asks Keith to explain the rating numbers for shows.  Shes getting a lot of emails asking about it.

Lilith

Keith explains Paranormal App, and Talk Stream Live numbers.

Lilith

The guy that runs Talk Stream Live, is also the guy that provides advertising for our show, Keith said.

Spookcat

Quote from: brig on January 08, 2019, 09:20:45 PM
He calls in and garbles a lot of nonsense for an hour sometimes.  Sometimes he calls in three times during one show.  Michelle and Keith do a lot of time filling laughter and yaaaah's during his calls.

It's a very Heatheresque scenario IMO.

That would be Lamone.

Lilith

Lamone is now garbling on the line.   :)

I dunno what he said.

Spookcat

Quote from: brig on January 08, 2019, 09:31:38 PM
Caller from Washington.  Libby Halevey?  I doubt I have that name exactly right, but caller wants to debate her and her nuclear topics. Caller doesn't seem to be a fan of her show.  Keith says her show is on his network, and says people have contacted him saying they have issues with her views.  Michelle defends her saying Libby has some sort of drama involving 3 mile island.

Libby HaLevy is the guest that was on where Chefist called into MitD and ripped into her. Then the call further escalated when Chefist thought he heard Dave call him a racist.

Spookcat

Quote from: brig on January 09, 2019, 01:08:15 AM
Caller Tracy is talking to Michelle about the dangers of "religious" beliefs that prevent people from going to real doctors.

Tracy suspects that even "Exorcisms" might be psychological, like a placebo.

Tracy has been on as a guest before. She also does a lot with the MitD Facebook page.

Lilith

Michelle said Dave has an astrologer scheduled for predictions night.  Lamone thought she said anesthesiologist.  LOL?

Lilith

Quote from: Spookcat on January 09, 2019, 02:15:26 AM
Tracy has been on as a guest before. She also does a lot with the MitD Facebook page.

She and Michelle sure did seem to get along well.  Yeah, I guess I would say that Tracy seemed like the FaceBook sort.

Lilith

Keith said he was not sure about asking Dave to do predictions because Noory and Heather were going to be doing them, but seems Michelle already had an Astrologer scheduled, so no problem.  It sounded like she said Jeff Harmon was the scheduled Astrologer.

Lilith

Quote from: Spookcat on January 09, 2019, 02:15:26 AM

Hey Spookcat, don't hesitate to add anything I miss, or that you think is important or interesting that I might overlook.  The idea is to share the knowledge after all.

You certainly know a LOT more than I do about the background.

Lilith

Keith is talking to Lamone about Karens setup on KNYE

Lilith

Keiths favorite Muppet is Oscar the Grouch, because he's Evil Keith.

Lilith

LOL,  even Lamone says Yaaaah when he's talking to Michelle.

Lilith

Lamone is talking about jewelry, rubies (Michelles birthstone) and taking her out for Steak, Prime Rib, Shrimp...

Lilith

MidnightInTheDesert-20181229

Fortunately, this episode is only 2 hrs. and 12 min long.

Lilith

Michelle is talking about getting the call from Heather asking Michelle what she thinks about Heather going into Area 51.  Michelle forgot about it thinking Heather was joking.  Heather said yeah, I'm going in, I'm going to get arrested, and something about not knowing if as producer, if Michelle would hold any responsibility if anything happened to Heather.   ::)

Michelle called Evil Keith about the Area 51 thing asking if they would be in trouble over this, and Keith said, no, they would be ok.

Keith wasn't going to cross lines, like encouraging people to do things like this.

Lilith

Keith said he doesn't think it's ever going to happen.  Michelle doesn't understand why Art would support an idea like this.

Art said it was Heathers idea, but he would bail her out if necessary.

Heather said it was Arts idea.

Lilith

Keith is working on a one laptop, portable studio.

Lilith

Michelle plugged the MidnightInTheDesert event in the spring.

Lilith

Keith plans to train somebody how to do what he does, should he not make it some night.

He said he hasn't done it before because nobody was interested.  It wouldn't be a regular job for somebody, just a fill in thing.

Lilith

They are going to talk about their summit meeting.

Keith looks at his list to see what he wants to talk about, and what they shouldn't talk about.

Michele says they added more options for people to pay for memberships.

Lilith

Keith didn't have annual memberships because he was never certain the host would remain for a year.

Lilith

Keith is talking about Zelle, bank to bank app for making membership payments.

There's no guarantees the show will run a year, and there's no refunds.

Jackstar

QuoteZelle is a U.S.-based digital payments network owned by Early Warning Services, a private financial services company

[attachment=1,msg1304206]

Lilith

Keith is asking people to share and like their FaceBook posts, and Re-Tweet.

Lilith

Michelle says they have to educate people about clicking "share", because it's helpful for them, and makes more people aware of their shows.

Lilith

I remember back in my FB days.  When I shared shows from one host night after night, my friends would let me know to cut out the spamming with the shows already.

Yaaah, your friends don't like you spamming them with shows every night, that's probably why they only click "like", and don't click "share".

Hope that helps Michelle and Keith.

Lilith

Michelle says "sharing" is a great way to interact with people about these topics, and like Dave always says, this is our "safe space".

Michelle adds:  We have really really smart listeners.

LOL

Lots more similar BS....