• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Fat Qeef Rowland After Show

Started by Corona Kitty, January 06, 2019, 05:23:49 PM

Lilith

Michelle said We're trying to find the Mels Hole of 2019

Lilith

I have 15 minutes left in this show.  It's been very boring, but it gave me some idea why the show isn't growing in leaps and bounds.

Lilith

Keith is teaching Michelle about how people take pictures of orbs, and says he's not sure it's a valid branch of the paranormal.

Lilith

"Everybody said we're doing a good job, and we're going in the right direction".  -  Keith

Where did he check?  Ellgab and Facebook? 

Lilith

In the c2c days, I got GREAT pictures of orbs, by going outside at night in the rain and taking pictures.

Lilith

MidnightInTheDesert-20181222

OK, so, this aftershow is almost 5 hours long.

Spookcat

Quote from: brig on January 07, 2019, 09:03:49 PM
MidnightInTheDesert-20181222

OK, so, this aftershow is almost 5 hours long.

You're looking forward to three calls from Lamone. Ms. Savage and I called in. But that's about two and three in a half hours in, I think. (trying to help you out so you can skip the Lamone parts if you want. They don't really go anywhere useful) Keith doesn't like animal pictures so I jokingly called him out on it later.

Lilith

Quote from: Spookcat on January 07, 2019, 10:39:24 PM
You're looking forward to three calls from Lamone. Ms. Savage and I called in. But that's about two and three in a half hours in, I think. (trying to help you out so you can skip the Lamone parts if you want. They don't really go anywhere useful) Keith doesn't like animal pictures so I jokingly called him out on it later.

Thanks Spookcat.  The last show was just a bunch of Keith and Michelle talking mostly about the show guests and topics.  Boring stufff for me, and yeah, Lamone is wasted listening IMO.

So far seems like this show is going to be more of the same garbage, but I'll keep listening to hear your call.  If I hear any tidbits about the history of the Network, I'll post them, otherwise, just assume I'm not hearing anything post worthy LOL

Listening to Michelle, is a LOT like listening to Heather IMO.  difficult.

Corona Kitty

Paranormal networks are the same

Lilith

Quote from: Spookcat on January 07, 2019, 10:39:24 PM

I got through Lamones hour call, and I heard you Spookcat.

Lilith

Keith said he had 750 people listening to his aftershow live, four hours into the show.

I wonder how many of them were sleeping bandwidth eaters?

Lilith

Well, I'm really disappointed.  I thought this aftershow was going to be about the history of Art and the Network, along with people involved with the Network along the way.  This was five hours of Keith and Michelle talking on the phone, and Lamone joining the conversation a few times, along with another couple callers about guests and topics.  It's nice that they're such good friends, but listening to their Amazon shipping issues, What movies and programs they watch, trying to decide what type of guests to have for 2019, and how to handle callers, is not something I would want to continue to subscribe for.  I hope the next couple aftershows are more like the Amy show, where you get some details about the history we are missing.

There was nothing in this show that I feel needed to be on record in this thread.

Keith has me subscribed and listening, but will he keep me?

Of course, he probably doesn't care, because I probably don't fit into the acceptable subscribers category.

Could Lamone be KOK?

Keith will not be renewing the music licences for 2019.  Sound Exchange and Ascap.

Spookcat

Lilith

Quote from: Spookcat on January 08, 2019, 04:11:05 AM
You have one after show left?

That was 12/8

I still have 12/22   12/29   and I already heard the most recent one, 01/05

Lilith

Quote from: brig on January 08, 2019, 08:21:55 AM

That was 12/8

I still have 12/22   12/29   and I already heard the most recent one, 01/05

Listening to this one now.

I wonder why Keith keeps saying "Now that our hundreds of affiliates have dropped off the show..."?

Lilith

I hope I don't have to listen to a lot of Lamone.  NO listening to Lamone would be preferable.  I've heard enough from Lamone for at least a year.

Corona Kitty

I don't know who that is but that name pisses me off

Lilith

Quote from: username on January 08, 2019, 09:18:37 PM
I don't know who that is but that name pisses me off

He calls in and garbles a lot of nonsense for an hour sometimes.  Sometimes he calls in three times during one show.  Michelle and Keith do a lot of time filling laughter and yaaaah's during his calls.

It's a very Heatheresque scenario IMO.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on January 08, 2019, 09:20:45 PM
He calls in and garbles a lot of nonsense for an hour sometimes.  Sometimes he calls in three times during one show.  Michelle and Keith do a lot of time filling laughter and yaaaah's during his calls.

It's a very Heatheresque scenario IMO.

Oh okay, this is one of those calls for the cat Ladies and cat lady men

Lilith

Caller from Washington.  Libby Halevey?  I doubt I have that name exactly right, but caller wants to debate her and her nuclear topics. Caller doesn't seem to be a fan of her show.  Keith says her show is on his network, and says people have contacted him saying they have issues with her views.  Michelle defends her saying Libby has some sort of drama involving 3 mile island.

Lilith

The discussion the Washington guy is having is interesting.  He is saying radioactive stuff in fertilizer gets on tobacco leaves, and is never completely removed.  I guess the same could be said for food we put in our tummys.

Lilith

Washington caller Hans, says you get radiation exposure by sleeping near someone.   LOL

Lilith

Now Keith and Michelle are praising Dave for doing an entire show with a migraine headache.  They have GREAT over the counter meds for that now Dave.

TidePods Dave!

Lilith

Keith relates how SuperManDave saves the show after his internet dropped, by connecting to his cell phone wifi hotspot.

Miracles never cease.

Lilith

Michelle relates how adding a phone line for people to call in on is just fantastic.

Honestly folks, I'm sure the miracles won't stop here.

Lilith

Oh GAWD, Lamone is waiting onna phone.   >:(

Keith is making him wait.  I hope he makes him wait until the show is over.

Lilith

Michele got an email from Carol complaining about how the Channeling show ended.  Michelle expresses her feeling that she doesn't feel that Channeling works well over the air.  I don't see how channeling would not work over the air, but Michelle is babbling about it.

Lilith

Keith disagrees with Michelle about Channeling over the air  He feels audio only, works Great for channeling.  Good for Keith.

Michelle goes on that the channelers commentary made things very difficult for Dave.

Poor Dave!  :'(

Lilith

Michelle goes on further to say that being very familiar with their listeners, she believes that the listeners are not a fan of having channelers onna show.

So there!   :P