• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Fat Qeef Rowland After Show

Started by Corona Kitty, January 06, 2019, 05:23:49 PM

Lilith

Yaah,  yaah yaah.

Michelle says that, like Heather says Waoow.

Lilith

This is terrible.

Very Heather Wade, but without the interesting, captivating drama.

Corona Kitty

Listening to Keith and absent-minded Michelle, there's no question in my mind that this network is going to tank.

Lilith

Posting BigFoot pics for your Facebook friends?  Sounds fascinating.  ::)

Lilith

Quote from: username on January 06, 2019, 11:00:07 PM
Listening to Keith and absent-minded Michelle, there's no question in my mind that this network is going to tank.

I think Keith has potential, the rest of them, not so much.

Corona Kitty

God I listened, to the rest of the abortion with Lower level talent hacky Tim. It was brutal listening to such foul creatures.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on January 06, 2019, 11:04:53 PM
I think Keith has potential, the rest of them, not so much.

If he just talks about art, sure anything else is zzzzzz

Lilith

Lilith

Quote from: username on January 06, 2019, 11:06:25 PM
If he just talks about art, sure anything else is zzzzzz

As many years history as he has with Art, the friends of Art he could get on the line, and with open lines, I think he could go for a loooong time.

That's where Keiths listening value is.  IMO.

#ArtBellLegacy

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on January 06, 2019, 11:11:15 PM
As many years history as he has with Art, the friends of Art he could get on the line, and with open lines, I think he could go for a loooong time.

That's where Keiths listening value is.  IMO.

I can agree, he's got plenty of material to just talk about art.. I don't give a fuck about him or his life. However if he talks about art, that would be some what listenable.

Lilith

Quote from: username on January 06, 2019, 11:14:21 PM
I can agree, he's got plenty of material to just talk about art.. I don't give a fuck about him or his life. However if he talks about art, that would be some what listenable.

He could get Bateman, Aldous and gang on to talk about the days getting the billboard up in Times square, get Aldous on to talk about the trip to Arts in much more depth.  He could try to follow up on Mels Hole, and JC.  There is so much Keith has to cover, that many people would be interested in hearing.

Lilith

Michelle and Shannon are getting Heather Wade style callers.  They must have the same type of audience on FaceBook.

Someone gave Heather advice to get away from FaceBook.  Sounds like good advice for any show.  These are the kind of callers you are going to get from FaceBook for the most part.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on January 06, 2019, 11:19:10 PM
He could get Bateman, Aldous and gang on to talk about the days getting the billboard up in Times square, get Aldous on to talk about the trip to Arts in much more depth.  He could try to follow up on Mels Hole, and JC.  There is so much Keith has to cover, that many people would be interested in hearing.

That would be better than the other morons they got there..

That work is filled with such lower level talent it's laughable.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on January 06, 2019, 11:24:14 PM
Michelle and Shannon are getting Heather Wade style callers.  They must have the same type of audience on FaceBook.

Someone gave Heather advice to get away from FaceBook.  Sounds like good advice for any show.  These are the kind of callers you are going to get from FaceBook for the most part.

yeah they need to get rid of anyone that's associated to any kind of Facebook sort of group where they all hang out and want to call.

Lilith

I realize Keith isn't interested in doing this, but I think he would do himself well, to do his "ArtBellAftershow" livestream on YouTube.  Change from a FaceBook and Twitter audience, to a YouTube audience.

Lilith

Quote from: username on January 06, 2019, 11:26:45 PM

yeah they need to get rid of anyone that's associated to any kind of Facebook sort of group where they all hang out and want to call.

Yeah, and they all type "Great Call" to each other, no matter what.

Lilith

Is Michelle trying to sound like a teenage Valley Girl?  Is that what it is?

Lilith

I like Keiths storys about the development of the Shows MUCH better than these two women yapping.

Lilith

I bet Keith would make a meaningful fortune in SuperChat donations if he went through the multidimentional history of the Art Bell Show, live on YouTube once a week. Everybody knows what Keith looks like, so I think he would do great appearing live on YouTube.  Most of his Art Bell friends would probably be happy to appear live as well.  Keith sure has the knowledge to do it right.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on January 06, 2019, 11:27:46 PM
Yeah, and they all type "Great Call" to each other, no matter what.

That leaves zero room to grow, but I guess they're happy with the same audience they got now. Yuck.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on January 06, 2019, 11:29:09 PM
Is Michelle trying to sound like a teenage Valley Girl?  Is that what it is?

She's just absent minded like Heather

Lilith

I'm not interested in repeat guests unless they have a shows worth of new information.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on January 06, 2019, 11:50:30 PM
I'm not interested in repeat guests unless they have a shows worth of new information.

It's all so revealing

Just the bit I've heard, they are stuck in their old ways.

Lilith

I understood the concept of a second, mobile studio Keith, and I'm notta genius.

Lilith

Keith said when Heather quit, she kept all the equiptment, so he doesn't have it.  I don't know if he means ONLY the zip.

Lilith

I can't believe Keith has to explain to these two the difference between a live radio show, and a podcast.

Hilarious!!   ;D

Lilith

Yaaaah,  Yaaaah, I think I agree.

LOL

Lilith

Dave?

TidePods Dave.

How can you tell these women they're doing a fantastic job?  Oh wait, you're ALL doing a fantastic job, I forgot.