• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Fat Qeef Rowland After Show

Started by Corona Kitty, January 06, 2019, 05:23:49 PM

Lilith

Oh GAWD, now Michelle is telling us about her experience with a channeler who did weird alien impressions LOL

Thank You for telling us about your experience Heather.

Lilith

Michelle goes on to say the channeler was talking love, and peace, and collective consciousness....

Well, long story short, Michelle is notta fan of channelers.

Lilith

Keith compares it to speaking in tongues.  BWAHAHAHAHA

Sometimes I really like you Keith!

Hi Keith!

Lilith

Keith goes on to remind Michelle, that Art did not require that his guests material be provable.

+1   Keith.

Lilith

On the other hand, Michelle is now talking about remote viewing, and seems to be a total believer in that.  ::)

Lilith

Michelle says 'It's true", she gets a lot of free stuff, cuz she'll talk to the sales person, and they get sort of hypnotized, and they'll forget to charge her.

Then, being the honest person that she is, she has to go back and tell them they forgot to charge her.

Lilith

Lamone talks about Christmas Movies.

Lilith

Lamone talks about cell phones.

Lilith

A caller talking about anomalies in photographs.

Lilith

This is a loooong show.  I listened to it before, and didn't comment on it much in the Heather Wade show thread, but at the time, I was listening, waiting for commentary on Art and friends history.  Spookcat splained to me that it was mostly Lamone calls etc, but I still had hoped for some commentary about Art.  That was all I was listening for.  This time I am listening with new ears, and just trying to explain the happenings in the show, for what they're worth or not, to the best of my ability.

Like MV said, it's Gods work, and I want to do it right, if I can.

Lilith

Michelle and caller are talking about John of God in Brazil.  He is supposed to be a healer there.  Michelle says he was accused of, welll ahhh, yeah, and isn't he in jail now she asked?  Keith said, lets not go there.

Lilith

The caller said he thinks Oprah made John of God Famous,  Michelle said yaaaah, he appeared on her show.

Lilith

This caller says placebos work as well, and have no side effects, compared to real medication.

Hi doc, could you prescribe me a placebo please?

Lilith

Yaaaah Yaaaah yaaaaah, remind me not to go to Michelle for my hypno-therapy.

How could anyone bring themselves to go to a hypno-therapist that doesn't believe in channelers, and says Yaaaah yaaaah yaaaaah all the time?

I wonder if thats her hypnotism chant?

Lilith

Keith is discussing multi-tasking/ switch-tasking.

Lilith

Keith is talking about Bates Motel, season 4.

Lilith

Keith and Michelle are discussing how they love Bart and Ellgab.

Lilith

Michelle says she kinda likes how they're not so PC there at Ellgab.

BWAHAHAHAHA

Lilith

Keith said this is why he doesn't like his picture on the internet.

memes.

Lilith

Keith discusses how he prepares the recording for the show, for upload to the archive.

Keith uses itunes to do his mp3 conversion, at 48k.   He says it doesn't distort like Audacity. 

Lilith

Lamone is waiting on the line to find out Michelles and Keiths favorite Muppets.

Michelle doesn't want Keith to pick up that call yet.

Lilith

Caller Tracy talking to Michelle about tamales, and Bart, and spirit animals, and asks if Michelle wants to go to the whaling house with her.  I THINK she said whaling house, not sure, in January.  Michelle might not be in town, she'll have to look at her calendar.  Yaaaah.

Lilith

Quote from: Jackstar on January 09, 2019, 12:01:27 AM

this. whole. thread.

Yaaaah

This aftershow thing isn't going to be something I will want to continue to subscribe to, unless they get back to the Art and friends history stuff.

Lilith

Lilith

Keith is trying to learn from caller Tracy, why they are getting feedback on her call.

This is all real fascinating stuff to listen to folks.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on January 09, 2019, 12:10:05 AM
Keith is trying to learn from caller Tracy, why they are getting feedback on her call.

This is all real fascinating stuff to listen to folks.

haha who would have imagined?

#Amazing

Lilith

Caller Tracy is talking to Michelle about the dangers of "religious" beliefs that prevent people from going to real doctors.

Tracy suspects that even "Exorcisms" might be psychological, like a placebo.

Lilith

Lamone must have hung up.  I guess he got tired of waiting for Tracy to hang up, and now Keith is asking Lamone to call back in...    ::)