• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Fat Qeef Rowland After Show

Started by Corona Kitty, January 06, 2019, 05:23:49 PM

Metron2267

Quote from: brig on January 07, 2019, 01:54:22 PM
I still think Dave should change the name of His show to "The Dave Schrader Show".  There's NOTHING MITD about it.
And playing Crystal Gayle for the closing is just so hackneyed.

Frankly the one thing Heather had going for her was living at the compound and getting to share some of the magic of the desert in the night.

I can't say I've heard a lot of that from her lately.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: brig on January 07, 2019, 03:51:52 PM
Dave just gave MV a shoutout, and thanked him for the support, and keeping things going on this side...

I'm still TEAM DAVE!!

Chine

Quote from: brig on January 07, 2019, 04:14:14 PM
They are talking about not bringing on repeat guests, unless they have something new to talk about.  I agree with that.

PRAISE Brig!

Thank you for these updates. Not subscribed so I’m unable to listen.

Damon called in... Our Damon?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Chine on January 07, 2019, 06:12:41 PM
PRAISE Brig!

Thank you for these updates. Not subscribed so I’m unable to listen.

Praise brig, indeed!  She's doing God's work here.

Metron2267

Brig is like having our own personal court reporter on the job. And what I really dig is that she doesn't editorialize unless she makes it clear as such. That's a rare and admirable quality. :)

Chine

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 07, 2019, 06:21:44 PM
Brig is like having our own personal court reporter on the job. And what I really dig is that she doesn't editorialize unless she makes it clear as such. That's a rare and admirable quality. :)

Yes. That was Fantastic.

I’d rather follow Brig updates than listen to the show.

Lilith

MidnightInTheDesert-20181208

As this show starts out, my ears are being tortured by Michelle and Keith talking about how much work it takes to put on such awful shows, making pre-recorded shows for Holidays, how they have each others back, and not even 10 minuted into the show, answer the phone to garble marble LV.

Listening to Michelle, is a LOT like listening to Heather, maybe worse.  At least Heather brings some entertainment.

Yaaah

aldousburbank

Quote from: brig on January 07, 2019, 01:54:22 PM
I still think Dave should change the name of His show to "The Dave Schrader Show".  There's NOTHING MITD about it.

Minimally Interesting Talking Dave

Lilith

26 min in and garble marble from LV is still garbling.  Maybe this show is going to be a total waste of time.

Lilith

33 min in, they finally hang up on garble marble LV, and talk about him and laugh about him for another two minutes.

Lilith

Michelle tells us they are going to be planning so many cool and exciting things for 2019.   ::)

Keith adds interest by detailing that they will be discussing strategies, things they might want to change, expand, marketing ideas, topical ideas, review, evaluate an plan ahead.  They had a two day talk and think in a virtual office, and bring in some outside advisers, no ghosts on the ceiling.

Lilith

Now they are asking their safe space fans to tell them what topics they want to hear about, and help them out by giving them the name and contact info of any guests they would like.  Michelle relates how she gets emails telling her there are too many ghost topics, and too many UFO topics.  (poor Michelle, how sad).  Keith explains how even when they add new topics, then she will be getting emails about how there are not enough ghost topics, and not enough UFO topics.  Any excuse seems to work for these people.

Lilith

Michelle is re explaining about trying to get repeat guests, with something new to tell about.

In the coming weeks, they will be having older guests, with newer stories, and stuff for newer listeners who have never heard any of this garbage before.

Lilith

"Ask Me Anything"  - Keith.

LOL Keith 

Lilith

Michelle says they want their shows to be informative, entertaining and interesting.

Don't listen to this episode if you looking for any content that might be informative, entertaining or interesting.  I'm an hour in, and nada so far.  I'll listen to the second hour, just in case...

Lilith

This caller is trying to explain to Michelle and Keith how off topic callers can be interesting, humorous and entertaining. He's even trying to explain how Art made these callers into entertainment.  Michelle and Keith don't seem to relate.

Yaaaah

Lilith

Keith explains about haters.  He relates how they were getting calls that weren't even quality, funny or prank calls.   8)

Lilith

OMG, they discuss and evaluate how the phone calls went.  Just answer the D___ phones, dummies!

They must be a bunch of control freeks.

Lilith

Keith just said they don't have the momentum yet to just have a guest on, and let him go with open lines. 

They don't have the callers.   

I think it's hopeless.  They want callers, but they only want certain kinds of callers i guess.  Well, good luck with that.   ::)

#forgedaboudit.

Lilith

Keith said he IS going to look into YouTube as an alternative.  That might make me listen more often if the hosts and guests are on video live.

Lilith

Its really easy Keith, you'll know you're going in the right direction when you listener numbers start increasing like crazy.  Untill then, duh.

There are billions of potential listeners out there.  If they aren't listening, its YOUR fault, not theirs.  :P

Lilith

We now have some Skype testing going on...

Chine

Quote from: brig on January 07, 2019, 07:57:55 PM
We now have some Skype testing going on...

Hahaha. This is great. Just filled up a bowl of popcorn.

Lilith

I'll be honest, after a half hour of listening to Michelle, I would be sure I wouldn't want her as my producer.

Lilith

Michelle admits, she doesn't know nearly enough about Skype Technology.

Lilith

Michelle would like their listeners to share their posts.  :)

Share our Facebook posts, share them to your timeline, at least they're talking about us.

Very kindergarten stuff goin on in this episode.

One has to wonder how they view their audience.  Much like Heather does, I would have to guess.

Lilith

You know, the more I listen to these shows, the more I think there's not much difference between Heathers and Daves shows, if any.

Ok, yeah, well, Dave shows up, yes, there's that.

Spookcat

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 07, 2019, 11:44:11 AM
I think Keef and Bart are shamelessly trying to destroy Heather and her show, be it through threats of bumper music royalties interdictions or the psy-op that Ellgab has become. How would you feel if a forum was dedicated to parsing the intimate details of your life on a weekly basis even to the ludicrous extent of interviewing your former co-worker/boyfriend?

Don't think for a moment that Little Sean's post-death doxing of Heather and subsequent SWATing of her isn't something that the two of them have endorsed tacitly from a convenient distance. It's all part of the program to break her down mentally and emotionally and destroy the KON. It's sick and twisted stuff, period.

I think that this is a largely accurate retelling, and certainly Keef inherited a wholly unstable and unreliable "legacy" in Heather. That she similarly left Vara and LNM in the lurch speaks volumes as to her unsuitability to be a five nightly program host.

So yes, Keef maintained silence perhaps in the expectation that Heather would flame out and it'd all be over. Now she hasn't and the psyop has ratcheted up. His trashing of Art in the aftershow was inexcusable and frankly did nothing to ameliorate the obsessive campaign of character assassination we're seeing now. Has Heather poured gas on that fire? Yes, and a lot. Is she of right mind? Perhaps not. But in all of this who is the adult? The guy with a digital network to run and a new uber-reliable host? Strangely not.

Consider...what possible threat, competition to, or credible market force in the paranormal podverse is Heather Wade?

Are advertising revenues so precious that Keef and Dave can't survive without stealing Heather's sponsors?

Why is Art still a factor in anything lo these many months later?

You can hang the answer to that question straight on Ellgab, Keef and Bart - 100%. Minus their regular scab-picking the wound would close and heal in short order. And that's the trVth of it. :-\

I'm sort of on the fence over it. I can see going after her (and anyone) and reporting the use of illegal music and any FCC violations. I've called her and RoseGirl out for stolen artwork. Regarding that, I see it more of something that needs to be corrected if the person actually wants to be serious about being in the radio business. Unfortunately, I don't think Heather cares enough to put in the work for making her show more professional.

As for the forum digging into her past so much, I've stated more than a few times that I didn't like/understand the purpose of trying to reach out or even learn more about the people in her past. I don't have any control over what others do.

I don't know what really to say about Keith's views on Art. I try to separate who people are from what the do. I think Art had a great voice and great radio show. Was he a great person behind the scenes? I have no idea. I do know that his son Vincent said that his memories of him were not great, and Karen said Art could be a stubborn diva.

Perhaps I view it as more people thought Art was more God-like so to hear anything negative about him, or to hear his mistakes, some proof to show that he was a flawed human, that tends to make some people mad. Perhaps I'm wrong, I don't think anything Keith has said has been all that terrible. It's not like he's out here saying "oh he was completely terrible, absolutely worst person to work for. He slept with blah-blah-blah." Yes, it's considered rude to speak any ill towards the dead, but does that mean you can't be honest about your experiences/memories with that person?

TL:DR: meow ^^;