Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Lilith

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 29, 2020, 02:33:34 AM
Heather: Listening to your show. I can't listen anymore. Yuck. You have a great mind. But you have a closed mind. You need to look at some of these "conspiracies" more. As you know, Art was scheduled to do a 2nd FE debate before the "shooting" incident. If anyone listens to the Fake Moon landing debate show, Weidner slays Art and Friedman w/ logic and facts. Art did not do 9/11 or false flags. He was safe. The world has changed Heather. Take a fucking look around sweetheart. No time to play it safe. Not anymore. Everyone has a cell phone and a camera. There are no Aliens or little green men my dear. I don't think I could support you or support lies and dumb-downed horse shit and not feel guilt. You are a gatekeeper. It isn't "responsible" of you to avoid anything. Unless you have a closed mind. It isn't "safe" to live in the past. Art was a pioneer in his youth. Step out of the past into the future. Do some digging. Time to do our own things and go our separate ways.
Rubini

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeMlQEWEg2Q

Heatha claims her "great mind" works almost 24 hours a day producing this garbage.

Listening to her give advice last night was priceless.

Lilith

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 30, 2020, 04:53:10 AM
Lilith: I would really like for you to someday be on a panel to ask questions. You're the queen bee around here. Your brain holds mucho Bellian knowledge and your soul is fair and honest. I remember you pre-CTM Saturday nights when we were at C2CAM still. I remember you too of course during early CTM. You "get" Rubini. You've somehow been there with me from the very beginning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cecLXpiKtYQ

It would depend on the panel.  I'm very selective with time spent on my headset.

Lilith

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 30, 2020, 05:05:10 AM
There isn't one. But it will happen. Lotsa future still ahead.
#PeaceandLOVE

#SoItIsWritten

#SoItShallBeDone

#PraiseMV!

MarkT

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 29, 2020, 02:33:34 AMThere are no Aliens or little green men my dear.

Oh man. You are so dull & shallow.

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 29, 2020, 02:33:34 AMUnless you have a closed mind.

You must be describing yourself, one trick pony.

MarkT

Here is the most perfect name for your show.
David Rubini One Trick Pony Show
DROTPS

MarkT

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 30, 2020, 10:23:15 AM
Hey D@$#%

Here's a good name for YOUR SHOW = "The Ordinary guy with no name and no show - Show"
#NoTrickPony
#SmartassSock

#IcantStopFightingWith20SomethingBrainDamagedPoserBellFans-HELP!

That's all you got, one trick pony?. I'm disappointed in you, freaky dude.

MarkT

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 30, 2020, 05:21:33 PM
I DISAVOW ALL THE NEGATIVE, HURTFUL words I delivered to my friend. Heather Wade. #LEGACY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWdLt3Afjrg

Regardless of what ANYBODY says EVER including Mr. Rubini when he's hurt, confused or upset, Ms. Wade is the REAL DEAL.

Just because DAVID RUBINI has never seen a Alien that means NOTHING. I actually have seen Unidentified Flying Objects. I see all kinds of weird activity all the time.
Sometimes due to sleep deprivation = levity break.

Paranormal is VERY DIVERSE and covers a WIDE SPECTRUM of subjects. It's real. GHOSTS, UNEXPLAINED CREATURES, the AFTER LIFE. ANGELS. DEMONS.
psychic abilities, telekinesis, clairvoyance, precognition.
Aliens? Cryptozoology? Let's find out! UFO's obviously exist too. Throw on some night vision goggles, look up, and you will see some CRAZY.
I am a "Paranormal" dude in the FLESH. I do have certain gifts. Heather has MANY and I respect her wishes with her own brand, company and direction.

Again, I was hurt. I was being dramatic. I overdid it.

I apologize Heather to YOU and your wonderful fans and appreciate so much what you're doing and I LOVE how you keep improving EVERY TIME I have the pleasure to listen.

Our friendship. Our brotherly/sisterly Love is real. We know it is. Again, I am sorry for losing my $#%@!
I need to toughen up. Talk about me on-air. Go 4 it! But say some of the "good stuff" too occasionally please. (Or prepare for BATTLE! jk I think :)

Also, I was not trying to manipulate or hurt you when I offered to help us both.
I want you to always have TKON because of our experience in March.

Please remember this. If you ever wanna resume future friendly or business communication, I'm always available for you, sister!
If my email addy is still blocked, please go ahead and consider unblocking me now please. (This is supposed to be embarrassing = my penance :)

#TheREALthing
#LOVE
#ParanormalRadioWillNeverDie
#AB
#Heather
#LEGACY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PnmCddluZ8

DAVID RUBINI, you are an empty sausage. Yes you are. An empty sausage.

MarkT

Quote from: Jackstar on July 30, 2020, 10:09:20 PM
so legit

Don't be jealous. We will remember you as a pile of shit, also.

DynamoHum

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 30, 2020, 05:21:33 PM
I DISAVOW ALL THE NEGATIVE, HURTFUL words I delivered to my friend. Heather Wade. #LEGACY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWdLt3Afjrg

Regardless of what ANYBODY says EVER including Mr. Rubini when he's hurt, confused or upset, Ms. Wade is the REAL DEAL.

Just because DAVID RUBINI has never seen a Alien that means NOTHING. I actually have seen Unidentified Flying Objects. I see all kinds of weird activity all the time.
Sometimes due to sleep deprivation = levity break.

Paranormal is VERY DIVERSE and covers a WIDE SPECTRUM of subjects. It's real. GHOSTS, UNEXPLAINED CREATURES, the AFTER LIFE. ANGELS. DEMONS.
psychic abilities, telekinesis, clairvoyance, precognition.
Aliens? Cryptozoology? Let's find out! UFO's obviously exist too. Throw on some night vision goggles, look up, and you will see some CRAZY.
I am a "Paranormal" dude in the FLESH. I do have certain gifts. Heather has MANY and I respect her wishes with her own brand, company and direction.

Again, I was hurt. I was being dramatic. I overdid it.

I apologize Heather to YOU and your wonderful fans and appreciate so much what you're doing and I LOVE how you keep improving EVERY TIME I have the pleasure to listen.

Our friendship. Our brotherly/sisterly Love is real. We know it is. Again, I am sorry for losing my $#%@!
I need to toughen up. Talk about me on-air. Go 4 it! But say some of the "good stuff" too occasionally please. (Or prepare for BATTLE! jk I think :)

Also, I was not trying to manipulate or hurt you when I offered to help us both.
I want you to always have TKON because of our experience in March.

Please remember this. If you ever wanna resume future friendly or business communication, I'm always available for you, sister!
If my email addy is still blocked, please go ahead and consider unblocking me now please. (This is supposed to be embarrassing = my penance :)

#TheREALthing
#LOVE
#ParanormalRadioWillNeverDie
#AB
#Heather
#LEGACY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PnmCddluZ8

You must have pushed the wrong buttons. I am blocked from her email as well.

So now we know where in the ballpark you are :)

Silphion

Few broadcasters in paranormal radio could have made as good a show as was done tonight with no scheduled program and open-ended 5 plus hours.

VC

Quote from: Silphion on July 31, 2020, 03:38:04 AM
Few broadcasters in paranormal radio could have made as good a show as was done tonight with no scheduled program and open-ended 5 plus hours.

I listened for a few minutes while Heater told her audience about how she kills spiders and doesn't recognize many insects that fly around her desert hood. She complains saying UFO's are piloted by aliens from outer space, as if 'that' is more important than the reality we deal with now. WTF?

Maybe you just love the sound of her egotistical voice of me, me, me. I get it. "Come" is one of her favorite misused words and colloquialisms. She's an idiot. I get it... fellow witches and warlocks and the autistic believers of paranormal fantasies will continue to listen and even pay her to sooth their "need to believe" escaping and/or not recognizing their mental health issues. Heater does serve that purpose, as a gifted grifter.

Morons!

timebandit

COME ON!!
Friday Finale!
There Can Be Only ONE!

#HeatherWorldWide

Jackstar

Quote from: VC on July 31, 2020, 06:32:05 AM
She's an idiot. I get it... fellow witches and warlocks and the autistic believers of paranormal fantasies will continue to listen [...]

Check out the big brain on the prognosticator!

Morons!

Calling for backup really won't stop you now. You're already committed. One in your position is not going to be well served by much of anything beyond total capitulation.

I mean, commitment. Columbine? Whatevah. Nothing can stop what is coming. NOTHING.

And, I know her! Leah Nothing, of the Worcestershire County Nothings. But she won't stop what is coming.

She had her chance. Anyway, back to you, Sweet Cheeks. Do you... is your name actually standing for Voice Caller(s) or is that something else?

I'm not asking for a friend. I'm asking for the historical record. Would you please contribute? It won't hurt a bit.

It'll probably hurt a mite. Although, I suppose there is the barest possibility you may have capitulated already, even before you have reached the end of this... (CLASSIFIED) treaty.

Quote from: AZZERAE on July 30, 2020, 01:45:06 AM
Whoops:

www.azzgab.world/podcastarchive

Cmon third worlder, get your own mud hut address on the internet right at least. Can’t believe you’d get that wrong since its only purpose is to allow you, that sack of feces Metron and the fake cancer patient who is about as real as the pictures she’s been sending you two drama queens to stroke each other’s very overinflated egos.

I’d ask you to go play in traffic but that’s probably not too effective in your neck of the woods. The herd of goats would just walk around you.

AZZERAE

Silphion An Obvious Call-in Heater Lover!

Fellow witches and warlocks and the autistic believers of paranormal fantasies will continue to listen and even pay her to sooth their "need to believe" escaping and/or not recognizing their mental health issues.

You hit the nail on the head there.

More and more, as time goes on, I feel the same way about these make believe/play pretend paranormal nuts and maverick conspiracy theorists.

Maybe it's not "autism" exactly, but rather, the lights are on and no one's home.

Quote from: AZZERAE on July 31, 2020, 12:39:41 PM
I will find you in person and leave you a quadriplegic if it's the last thing I do. Just wait.

You think you're funny, you think this shit's a game. You're going to be very sorry. Believe me.
Be my guest. You go right ahead. You won’t though. Because you’re all the same.

Another “dumb American” here who values his second amendment and will make your little goth kid drama filled cartoons of animal abuse and Santa with sawed off heads look like a children’s story if you or anyone like you ever tried it.  You’d be gone before your filthy head soiled my carpet.  We’re merciful like that.  If you could make sure to have enough cash in your pocket to pay a proper stain removal company when you pay a visit that would be the gentlemanly thing to do. Thanks in advance.

Real life threats have real life consequences. I’d advise you to not make them. 

AZZERAE

Quote from: Enard P Farkwark on July 31, 2020, 12:56:53 PM
Real life threats have real life consequences. I’d advise you to not make them.

You're such a little pussy. You could never win against me in a fight man to man. Don't hide behind law enforcement. None of these are threats. I'll split your fucking head, no problem. Like Michael Decon says, this shit is not a game. I'm for real. So keep it words before you lose your fucking life.

And find someone else to occupy your time because you just look desperate. Faggot.

Quote from: AZZERAE on July 31, 2020, 01:05:10 PM
You're such a little pussy. You could never win against me in a fight man to man. Don't hide behind law enforcement. None of these are threats. I'll split your fucking head, no problem. Like Michael Decon says, this shit is not a game. I'm for real. So keep it words before you lose your fucking life. Find someone else to occupy your time because you just look desperate. Faggot.
I made no mention of law enforcement.  Their only involvement would be to take the report after people like you are dealt with straightaway as a result of your own foolish rage and disregard for anyone else.  I see you pulled your autistic rage filled original threat I quoted.

Take it easy junior or you’ll pop a blood vessel in your brain. Not great medical care over there to take care of that kind of thing.

AZZERAE

Screenshot my posts and send them to your local precinct then, you cowardly little punk bitch. You're what they call a rat. You'll be the wife in prison. Gay hall monitor ass busybody.

There are reasons behind my moves. I don't lie in wait for another man's posts to jump on like a tattle tale cunt like you.

You know fucking nothing about me. And I'm done giving you attention. You're dead to me.

Quote from: AZZERAE on July 31, 2020, 01:19:14 PM
Screenshot my posts and send them to your local precinct then, you cowardly little punk bitch. You're what they call a rat. You'll be the wife in prison. Gay hall monitor ass busybody.

There are reasons behind my moves. I don't lie in wait for another man's posts to jump on like a tattle tale cunt like you.

You know fucking nothing about me. And I'm done giving you attention. You're dead to me.
Lol I can tell I’m anything but dead to you.  I’m living rent free inside that head of yours. That’s why you get all bent out of shape if I’m gone for weeks or months at a time then resurface with one or two posts.

I wouldn’t bother forwarding your childish threats to anyone. The police here have way more important things to do. In fact I wouldn’t even bother reporting your original post. It’s not even worth the click of the report to administrator link to me.

Why did you pull your original threat of bodily harm?  Already on thin ice?  Afraid you’ll have nothing but your third rate echo chamber with metron and the ho to run off to if banished from here too?  That’s gotta be it.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 31, 2020, 01:22:26 PM

Amusing isn’t it?  You can practically hear the high pitched screeching between the angry keystrokes all the way from the 34th parallel south.

MarkT

"Cmon third worlder,"

Lmao. Little goth brown noser bottom faggot got labeled. Now he will get super depressed and full of self-hate that nobody loves him lol
Poor little bottom bitch.

timebandit

Quote from: timebandit on July 31, 2020, 08:14:04 AM
COME ON!!
Friday Finale!
There Can Be Only ONE!

#HeatherWorldWide
focus people..focus

#HeatherPrideOfNye

Lilith

Quote from: timebandit on July 31, 2020, 04:05:10 PM
focus people..focus

#HeatherPrideOfNye

Tune in TONIGHT for Halloween in July with Heather Wade!