Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Paranormal1 on July 20, 2020, 10:46:52 PM
Most people can be demons but daemons are fine.

I used to be quite tormented by some mailer daemons so speak for yourself. I am not so certain they aren't one in the same. IMO

Jackstar

I have just been informed that Grapefruit and I are taking the portal. Cya! I hope the fiber is solid.

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on July 22, 2020, 12:08:49 AM
I could but you better ask Elvis

I'll let you know when he's back from outer space.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 22, 2020, 12:27:15 AM
I have just been informed that Grapefruit [...] the fiber is solid.

5:5. Seems we got fully half of the listening audience to wiggle through. HALF.

DynamoHum

Well Monday night Heather told a lil story about David Rubini calling her up last Week and trying to get her to start a new network/show with him, and he at one point proclaimed himself her executive producer.

Some very interesting tidbits here ... from 3h:46m ish.

https://we.tl/t-yzkqJQUZyM

Oh how the never so mighty are easily fallen.

Well done Heather you dodged that bullet!

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOaNSVFX5u0

Well, I had hopes for last nights show. Open lines in the Art Bell tradition with people calling in from affected areas...

:-\

Jackstar

Quote from: Lilith on July 22, 2020, 12:10:02 PM
Well, I had hopes for last nights show. Open lines in the Art Bell tradition

Autocannon requisition was curiously denied. She's taking calls at that pace for reasons unclear, and it's not something I can just override or overwrite.

I think we're looking at a "Run, Forest, Run!" moment here. Either that, or, she's paying by the minute when she answers the phone. Some of these details simply aren't my area.

Can you call in and straight-up ask? Do it for me. I'm your friend. I'm asking.

QuoteJust a suggestion!" The Mechanic said, while furiously oiling down some spare Autocannon parts. "What could go wrong?" he hollered in the direction of the head.

I'm honestly curious. I'm pretty sure these aren't tracer rounds. Mostly sure. Okay, I'm guessing. Fuck it, we'll do it live.

BTW I haven't listened to the Rubini drop yet. I haven't had any coffee available for several thousand parsecs--company policy.

timebandit

missing my 20 second warning

#WednesdayWarning

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 22, 2020, 03:28:03 PMI haven't listened to the Rubini drop yet

Welcome to study hall. Do you know how long it took me to get in here? A long time. Totally worth it.

Quote from: Ciardelo on July 22, 2020, 07:53:45 PM
Getting better every day.

We've been hitting levels of adequacy that no one before ever dreamed possible.

Jackstar

Rubini timestamp @ 3:46:23. I suppose most of you already saw the show prep as it happened, nevertheless I supply this information here: INFORMATION SO CRITICALLY TIME-SENSITIVE, I AM FORCED TO RETRIEVE IT MYSELF.

Lilith

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 22, 2020, 08:45:17 PM
Rubini timestamp @ 3:46:23. I suppose most of you already saw the show prep as it happened, nevertheless I supply this information here: INFORMATION SO CRITICALLY TIME-SENSITIVE, I AM FORCED TO RETRIEVE IT MYSELF.

Heatha's commentary on TheGreatRubini has been floating around, and can be heard here:

https://voca.ro/aTDVFXAOH1t

timebandit

Yeahh! Come ON!
Now or Never!

#HeatherDeluxeEdition

Lilith

20 seconds MARK!

Standing by to go late...

Zartax

A replay? I thought we were raging through the week with Open Lines?

DynamoHum

Quote from: Zartax on July 22, 2020, 10:34:14 PM

Rubini went to her house and she didn’t even get the crossbow from the wish list yet

Lilith

Quote from: Zartax on July 22, 2020, 10:34:14 PM

#sad

Quote from: DynamoHum on July 23, 2020, 06:32:25 AM
Rubini went to her house and she didn’t even get the crossbow from the wish list yet

What?  Rubini has put boots on the ground in Pahrump!?!

timebandit

#NotSad
She'll be back!

#HeatherYouAreLegion

DynamoHum

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 23, 2020, 07:33:41 AM

Well in his mind he is her Executive Producer....from what we have seen of him here, do you think he would see a problem with turning up at her door?

Quote from: DynamoHum on July 23, 2020, 11:05:24 AM
Well in his mind he is her Executive Producer....from what we have seen of him here, do you think he would see a problem with turning up at her door?

A fair point. I'd imagine he'd travel to Zanzibar to recruit talent if he had to. Hopefully he has been checking out Dietrich's streams as of late. They have been little baby acid trips. The ongoing Troll vs Mermaid race war was discussed, some weird trolls of a different nature have been haunting his chat room and setting him off.  A Rubini-Dietrich alliance would be quite formidable and after years of decline Cult Dietrich is growing once more. 

Also been watching this guy as of late. He has Dietrich like potential.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuxGrroUG5I

Hog

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 23, 2020, 07:33:41 AM
He just went to her house to "rattle her cage".

Perhaps Bateman would be her Exec Producer?

peace
Hog

DynamoHum

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 23, 2020, 11:14:18 AM
A fair point. I'd imagine he'd travel to Zanzibar to recruit talent if he had to. Hopefully he has been checking out Dietrich's streams as of late. They have been little baby acid trips. The ongoing Troll vs Mermaid race war was discussed, some weird trolls of a different nature have been haunting his chat room and setting him off.  A Rubini-Dietrich alliance would be quite formidable and after years of decline Cult Dietrich is growing once more.

Dietrich would be my second prize in the Where’s Rubini stakes.

It is a shame Heather did well and dodged the bullet, because it would have been exquisite to watch them destroy each other in an ELE the likes of which radio will never see again.

I would get up at 5am for the two weeks it would take to escalate to that chaotic cry fest.

timebandit

heather of nye..
the face that launched a thousand fansites..
make me immortal with a..

#kiss