Lilith

20 seconds MARK!

Standing by to GO!

timebandit

Yeahh!
Great Intro!

#HeatherHiLight

Ciardelo

Did she just call in sick for the future?

timebandit

Yeahh! Come ON!
Roaring Down the..

#HeatherHighway!

VC

So, we had to be lectured about conspiracy shows, and why Heater won't do these for 2-1/2 hrs BEFORE taking any calls for Open Lines. WTF? WTF is wrong with you Heater? It was supposed to be an Open Lines night, which once again proves what a total fraud you are. No doubt the call-ins were your same old personally selected sycophantic callers that call-in almost every night. What a No Show even when you show! :o

Silphion

𝗢𝗿, we needed to be lectured about conspiracy shows and why she won't do these which once again proves how sincere she is.

𝐻𝑒𝑟 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑤, ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑟𝑢𝑙𝑒𝑠, 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑖𝑐𝑒

DynamoHum

Quote from: Silphion on July 29, 2020, 03:15:36 PM
𝗢𝗿, we needed to be lectured about conspiracy shows and why she won't do these which once again proves how sincere she is.

𝐻𝑒𝑟 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑤, ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑟𝑢𝑙𝑒𝑠, 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑖𝑐𝑒

Maybe she was just sending a strong message to Rubini to fuck off.

MarkT

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 29, 2020, 04:04:01 PMweak

What about video with that title to accompany your very profound statement.

MarkT

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 29, 2020, 04:09:17 PM
Yeah, when my hands are tied. Try Michael Marshalek.

EZ to pt. fingers when you do NOT know SHIT about details.

Hit me!

I told you couple of days ago, why don't you become host of MITD yourself. You are crazy enough motherfucker to make that show shine. Don't be pussy.

DynamoHum

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 29, 2020, 04:09:17 PM
Yeah, when my hands are tied. Try Michael Marshalek.

EZ to pt. fingers when you do NOT know SHIT about details.

Hit me!

Please feel free to hit us with the details :)

At the moment you do sound more than a little butthurt. I think you realise that we have the measure of Wade around these here parts so it’s not as if anything you say is going to be a big surprise.

DynamoHum

Quote from: MarkT on July 29, 2020, 04:17:46 PM
I told you couple of days ago, why don't you become host of MITD yourself. You are crazy enough motherfucker to make that show shine. Don't be pussy.

Are you locked out of MITD? I would tend to agree that your style would be very interesting on a show.

DynamoHum

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 29, 2020, 04:36:38 PM
I would love to now host MITD.

I have to sue.

MITD is dead most likely. Unless Michael Marshalek wants to save his faggity existence from the fire I am sending to melt his pussy ass.

Why don't you contact him for GabCast? I'll be there to fucking destroy that son of a bitch.

MICHAEL MARSHALEK

michaelmarshalek@yahoo.com

As HIM why HE sux at business please.
He has a speech impediment that doesn't allow him to converse like a thinking human.

Try anyways.

Hit me!

It all sounds very shouty and angry.

Quote from: DynamoHum on July 29, 2020, 04:45:10 PM
It all sounds very shouty and angry.

But you can handle it!!!!!!!!   ;)

MarkT

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 29, 2020, 04:36:38 PM
I would love to now host MITD.

I have to sue.

MITD is dead most likely. Unless Michael Marshalek wants to save his faggity existence from the fire I am sending to melt his pussy ass.

Why don't you contact him for GabCast? I'll be there to fucking destroy that son of a bitch.

MICHAEL MARSHALEK

michaelmarshalek@yahoo.com

As HIM why HE sux at business please.
He has a speech impediment that doesn't allow him to converse like a thinking human.

Try anyways.

Hit me!

What about using Bellgab to launch your new network.
Bellgab In The Desert with host David Rubini.
BITD

MarkT

chefist

I think this is an excellent suggestion...Jubini can unshackle himself and let his true talent shine through!

Cut the red tape and middle men...don't sue or piggy back on anyone else's fame...start from the ground up...let talent take care of the rest.

Good call, WAN.

MV and Heater can help him get his stream up and running as well.

Quote from: chefist on July 29, 2020, 05:21:25 PM
I think this is an excellent suggestion...Jubini can unshackle himself and let his true talent shine through!

Cut the red tape and middle men...don't sue or piggy back on anyone else's fame...start from the ground up...let talent take care of the rest.

Good call, WAN.

MV and Heater can help him get his stream up and running as well.

Well it was Mark's idea not mine.  I would remind everyone what happened to the last dude that MV tried to help get a stream running.