Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Jackstar

Quote from: Lilith on June 16, 2020, 02:14:54 AM
I would imagine she's reached her maximum skill level by now.

Flowers grow at the rate that they grow! You ever tried to grow geraniums? It can take nearly fifty years before getting proper results.

In any case, metaphors aside, it used to be that I said that she was getting better all the time. Well, it's now my estimation that, now, she is good enough.

Look, I had to be sure, you dig? Yeesh, you people and your incessant telepathic pestering. Begone, vaguely adorable vermin. Be gone. Try finishing school, I hear it's nice.

Jackstar

Quote from: Lilith on June 16, 2020, 02:18:00 AM
I'll allow it.

I've been informed that I no longer have access to real time Quincunx news updates. Oh, bother.

Now, don't go crying into your oubliette. Your day is gonna come. Me, I'm gonna enjoy the vacation while trying not to exultantly scream, "I'm free! I'm finally free!" whenever the mood strikes me. (Let's face it, They'll be back soon enough.)

Hey, any of you out there still reading--do you like movies about gladiators? I'm asking for a... friend.

I could be wrong  :o lol, but I think She really needs Tony Back.

timebandit

Let's do this!
Yeahh!

#MidnightAngel

Silphion

Set the Controls for the Heart of the Sun

Gunner65

"Nightcrawlers"

"I have a special place for these beings" - Heather Wade

Gunner65

EH, "Pale Walkers" - "Sacred Beings"

So this is a continuation of previous bullshit.

Gunner65

"LA LA LA Witchy bitch" 

She has become as obscure as Douglas Dietrich!

Lilith

Quote from: Gunner65 on June 16, 2020, 10:31:05 PM
"LA LA LA Witchy bitch" 

She has become as obscure as Douglas Dietrich!

I don't know which is worse,  crazy rants, or childish babble.

Gunner65

Staying up this late to listen to it?  :)

This is not reality. 

Gunner65

Annie G  "recalled" this at age 17?  What was the ship when she was 3?

Gunner65

Gunner65

Austin, Tucson, John Denver = abilities and awareness

Gunner65

This "Annie G" woman is lying. 

Gunner65

Is in direct contact with the Bee Gees?

Gunner65

Asuka Langley

Come he dear boy have a cigar your gonna go far your never gonna d....

Morgus

I think the first hour guest on right now with Noory is the same guy who in the past got Heather to channel the spirit of Art Bell...

Jackstar

Quote from: Asuka Langley on June 16, 2020, 11:28:02 PM
Come he dear boy have a cigar your gonna go far your never gonna d....

Legitimately funny. Here you go, you get an Activation. Don't waste it, I'm already regr... yep, there goes several million. Don't worry folks, it's just a simulation.

Yeah, that one too. Look, just... don't worry about it. Pretend it's a lullabye or something. He can't keep this up for long, there really aren't that many... Oh. Oh dear. Now he's just resurrected them all again, to complete the cycle anew.

Okay, look, I'll take care of this. Just let him play. Believe me, this is how I started. And look how great I turned out! Just ask anyone. And while you're at it, ask them if this shit is funny, because, oh goodness, it is legitimately funny.

Ooops! There goes another, uh... simulacrum. Yeah, that's the ticket. Just don't feed him after midnight and we're golden.

Zartax

Did Heather not mention today is Art's birthday?

Jackstar

Quote from: Gunner65 on June 16, 2020, 10:28:28 PM
So this is a continuation of previous bullshit.

No, it's real--it's just not your area. Nor mine, tbqh.

Listen, try not to judge. Okay, now stop doing that, and just... LISTEN. DO NOT JUDGE. LISTEN.
All that money they spent on training you, and you can't manage that? Fuck me, just blow my ass up at this point. C4 packs, stapled to my taint. Just make it happen already.