• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Lilith

Rocks and candles can be YOUR imaginary friends TOO!

Lilith

Heatha said cooking dinner is Magic.

Lilith

Oh LOOK!  She thinks she's a witch.   How CUTE!   :)

Lilith

For people who promote loving everyone, they sure do talk about negative energy people, and people who are not good for them, and people who are evil a lot.  They seem very confused.

Lilith

Now we know why these Miss America contenders never manage to manifest World Peace.   LOL

Lilith

Heatha says Art Bell gave her a bell as a gift with a dragon onnit.  How Special!

Lilith

If your spells don't work, keep trying something else.

BWAHAHAHAHA

Lilith

Even if none of your spells work, that is a precious gift.

:o

Lilith

How nice that the guest mentioned Saint Brigid.  :)

Lilith

Heatha wants a Home Spirit for her home.

Lilith

Heatha asks with a whiny voice if working with spirits isn't the work of da devil.

Lilith

Heatha explains how the Shiva tune makes her happy.

Lilith

In summary, I would rate this show as a great comedy!

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackrabbit on June 24, 2020, 01:19:27 AM
Say, btw--are you a shrew of any kind? Asking for a friend.

I do understand that a great deal of superlative material has been sloughed off into the collective Gab gullet--listen, swear fealty NOW and it can be GullGab, and then it's abbreviated as GG which then goes to JJ, whether the Pause is on or off is irrelevant, as I go straight for the Mendelsohn play, and all prior JJs are, in fact, ours due to the way the draw is worded--and it is exceptionally hard to keep up, especially for me, for as you all can well imagine, the amount of knob-slobbering I am dealing with is at a patently absurd level.

Nevertheless, attend me here, Class: I need to know if the usage of the words shrill, shrieking, shrew are some kind of trademarked thing, or if that even is a thing, or what. I am unfamiliar with this ineptly schemed system, because I have had better things to do with my time thus far in life than concern myself with these modern trappings of slavery that I now turn our collective attention to. Frankly, I would prefer to ignore it entirely. However this is necessarily to be used as a segue into a lengthy, salaciously described castigation of Tom Leykis, and this is for one very important reason stat, and another is that I believe the fellow is a clever and wiley traveler in a skinsuit of a particular cut and style.

Now above, there's partial design notes from the Master document, that bear some attention. #1--isn't this horrid? Look, I hate writing it as much as you hate reading it. However things need to be this way for a time, because reasons. It's true. Reasons. RAISINS. Yes, nipples like little raisins. But I digress. A lot of the purpose of this falderal is encryption buffering--the paragraphs won't look right if there's little ones or big ones mixed up, and while that is not ever likely to matter a lot, it does matter. SO it's GG, JJ, and LL. JallGag? At this point, the allowance of anything is possible.

So yes, the other thing. I'm deciding to declare that name-calling is allowed, and further, shrew is further allowed as a grant of measure of free speech. I really don't think anyone might have a problem with this.

Jackstar

Quote from: VC on June 23, 2020, 08:37:45 PM
...whatever MJ you're imbibing and abiding on. :D

This IS an Artisan Blend of mind skull fucking breakthroughs to the other side of midnight or NLP whatever.

Where is your audio productions? 8)

Aldous, any comments or suggestions? ;)

Okay number one, I'm going to caution you on your use of profane slurs in the subject line. Next, I'm operating under strict NDA. Reasons. Now, donate 10 dollars to the ASPCA. More, if you like. Just a suggestion.

AZZERAE

[ quote ] kingdom of nye with heather wade
<Reply #22634 on: Yesterday at 08:01:55>
Quote from: Liberace! on 23-06-2020, 10:05:45
Working on a new forum [ / quote ]

.Well,cum- post often!!!!!!

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jackrabbit on June 24, 2020, 09:56:18 AM
I'm going to caution theOne on its use of profane slurs in the subject line.

Zaza / Za Za / ZAZA (Dead Giveaway)
Alters thread titles to inane miscellany time & again
"I dunno 'bout you, but I'm feelin' twenty-two"

timebandit

Come on! Yeahh!
UFO night!

#BeamMeUpHeather

chefist

Quote from: timebandit on June 24, 2020, 07:28:57 PM
Come on! Yeahh!
UFO night!

#BeamMeUpHeather

Daniel, does HW even know your name?

timebandit

Come on! Let's do this!
4 more hours til knock knock knockin on..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnKbImRPhTE

#HeathersDoor

Nyewalker

Quote from: timebandit on June 24, 2020, 10:03:04 PM

What if Heather did a segment with Aage Nost every night as her Psychic Advisor ...

timebandit

Come on now!
Let's pickup the pace!
1 and a half hours til..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1G-TsdNWGg

#HeatherTime

timebandit

I bet the intro is gonna blow the doors off!
Yeahh!

#IntroGold