• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Lilith

I wonder if Heatha has any Heatha and Art Bell Mandela Effect events to share with us tonight?

timebandit

this guy is gonna be a tough interview

timebandit

gonna be a long night.. should a stuck with open lines

#Legacy

Can I switch to the universe where Art never retired in 2003?

aldousburbank

Quote from: Insomniac Missourian on June 13, 2020, 11:17:25 AM
Can I switch to the universe where Art never retired in 2003?

I can probably get you in. PM me.

timebandit

Yeahh! All together now!
hip hip heather
hip hip heather
hip hip heather.. Hurray!

#OneMoreDay

timebandit

Here we Go!
Countdown to Nirvana begins!

#HeatherHomage

Open lines aka, couldn’t get a guest...Thinking of taking Friday off. Need to get ready for October pumpkin🤣😘

Yes Heather I am confused 🤷‍♀️

Lilith

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on June 15, 2020, 10:09:39 PM
Open lines aka, couldn’t get a guest...Thinking of taking Friday off. Need to get ready for October pumpkin🤣😘

Oh that's RIGHT!  I forgot about that.

Lilith

You don't get it Heatha?  Well, you know, updates about Arts cats and family etc.  YOU know, connection to ART.

Jackstar

I love this guy. Who is this guy? I love him!!

Wait, don't tell me. Let me guess.

Lilith

Callers right about 7 nights a week, and replay after the live show.

But remember,  Heatha doesn't love radio like Art did.  Not even close.

Lilith

Maybe the problem is really LaRaza peeps taking BLM peeps jobs.

Jackstar

Quote from: Lilith on June 15, 2020, 10:47:20 PM
But remember,  Heatha doesn't love radio like Art did.  Not even close.

This seems like a really positive thing to say. Just how much subtext can one post carry? Are there two "Heathers" now? I feel like this is the first day of school back from break and everyone else got a brainslug except for me.

Lilith

Well, maybe it was worth it to tune in, just to hear Marcus sing Happy Happy Joy Joy.

Morgus

Heather read a message from "Jackstar"

Jackstar

Quote from: Lilith on June 15, 2020, 10:58:01 PM
hear Marcus sing

How much does it affect my street cred, that I recognized that voice, but have no legit recollection beyond that? This feels like the time in English class, right after summer break, when the teacher was talking about Conrad's "Heart of Darkness" and the half of the classroom that hadn't read the book at all thought she was saying, "the whore, the whore."

I suspect she was doing that on purpose. I mean, she said it a lot.

Jackstar

Quote from: Lilith on June 15, 2020, 11:05:49 PM
I heard it...

There is no upper limit to cheerfulness. Remember that, while you are suffering eternal damnation in your oubliette, Sub-Creature.

I'm terrible at this, ugh. I don't know how you folks can do this night after night. Is it the training? I hope it isn't the training, I hope it's a talent. A knack. A mutation? You know, whichever, I do kinda hope I'm immune.

On the bright side, the brightest side, We have observed your proper use of the ellipsis, and are honored to inform you that you will be activated just as soon as possible. You won't have to wait like those other, lesser trolls.

Operators are eagerly standing by.

Lilith

How do you sleep at night Heatha,  when you have to spend almost 24 hours a day preparing for 5 shows a week?

Jackstar

Now, this guy, he mumbled his name. Or my jaw popped, something. Did he say his name was... Maker? Cool name, honestly.

Lilith

Quote from: Jackrabbit on June 15, 2020, 11:16:05 PM
There is no upper limit to cheerfulness. Remember that, while you are suffering eternal damnation in your oubliette, Sub-Creature.

I'm terrible at this, ugh. I don't know how you folks can do this night after night. Is it the training? I hope it isn't the training, I hope it's a talent. A knack. A mutation? You know, whichever, I do kinda hope I'm immune.

On the bright side, the brightest side, We have observed your proper use of the ellipsis, and are honored to inform you that you will be activated just as soon as possible. You won't have to wait like those other, lesser trolls.

Operators are eagerly standing by.

To my discredit, I haven't managed to listen to most shows lately.  I try, but I get bored.

Jackstar

Quote from: Lilith on June 15, 2020, 11:20:28 PM
I try, but I get bored.

Well, FWIW, you just passed someone's Turing Test, so--cheer up :)