• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Lilith

Now we are hearing the five friends in the cemetery story.

Lilith

Of course Heatha.  People always disagree and argue, and they always will forever and ever.  It's normal and expected.

Even science changes its "facts" quite regularly.

Lilith

It all depends on what who "believes".  The only thing you can count on is change.

Lilith

Nobody ever has the whole story Heatha, and never will.

Lilith

Nah, I won't be spending my weekend trying to make objects move without touching them Heatha.

Quote from: MarkT on June 25, 2020, 10:16:07 PM
Hi Strangers. My name is Mark.
I wasn't sure where to post my first post, but it looks that this thread is the most active thread,so I will post it here.

Before he passed away from COROVID-19 my dear friend asked me to join this board and post his last words to you.
He was a long time member here,he told me.

In his last days of his life he was telling me stories about many of you and the drama that was played here.
With his breathing problems most of his words were illegible but I was listening to him till his last and final breath.
May he rest in Peace.
So.Where do I start. I'm doing this to fulfill his wish.
He asked me to say hi and goodbye to Bellgab.
Hi and Goodbye Bellgab.

Corvid-19 huh? Was your "friend" by any chance a crow afflicted with albinism?

Hog

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 23, 2020, 12:51:12 PM
Oh.  How nice.  Will the compressor noise still be in the background?
R U sure it wasn't just the Hum of a Dynamo?

peace
Hog

ItsOver

Hi Strangers. My name is Mark.
I wasn't sure where to post my first post, but it looks that this thread is the most active thread,so I will post it here.

Before he passed away from COROVID-19 my dear friend asked me to join this board and post his last words to you.
He was a long time member here,he told me.

In his last days of his life he was telling me stories about many of you and the drama that was played here.
With his breathing problems most of his words were illegible but I was listening to him till his last and final breath.
May he rest in Peace.
Hi and Goodbye Bellgab.
That's good to know.  A goodbye from somebody to a forum of somebodies.

timebandit

Quote from: Lilith on June 27, 2020, 12:54:29 AM
Heatha sounds like she has bad sinus.  Is she sick?
you know I thought I detected just the slightest nuance..barely preceptable..
maybe it was the edgy intro..it had a tina turner vibe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yDL0AKUCKo

#IntroGold

Jackstar

Hi and Goodbye Bellgab.

When I tell the D'Jinn about this wish fulfillment attempt, they are going to be very upset until I explain the joke. This will probably take about 3 hours, as what passes for a sense of humour amongst D'Jinn is legendary BECAUSE REASONS.

Who shall I invoice here? Asking for a friend.

MarkT

Quote from: Lilith on June 27, 2020, 12:55:31 AM
Indeed.

Thoughts and Prayers.

Thank you very much for your kind words.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on June 27, 2020, 12:54:21 AM
I would not hold my breath if I were you. As a MD, you likely know the medical consequences of permanently failing to breath.

I'm sure his "friend" warned him of the cynicism of most Bellgabbers before he set up another account. Poor Annagrammie (or any other long since departed member.) She was so young and her recent contributions will certainly be missed.

Insert name here will be missed. When I first started posting here he or she was a real inspiration to me.

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 27, 2020, 10:00:50 PM
Insert name here will be missed. When I first started posting here he or she was a real inspiration to me.

I knew insert name here well- and I do not believe that they would want us to wallow in grief. I think that they would want us to Corona with our lives and try to find the joy in this forum even in their absence...

Lilith

Quote from: WOTR on June 28, 2020, 12:39:06 AM
I knew insert name here well- and I do not believe that they would want us to wallow in grief. I think that little Corona with our lives and try to find the joy in this forum even in their absence...

#MeToo

WOTR

Quote from: MarkT on June 27, 2020, 09:52:18 PM
Thank you very much for your kind words.

Let's play spot the similarities. Please say hi to your deceased friend when you see them. I suppose that there may be quite a number of people registering late at night in a fit of grief over the loss of our good friend and prominent poster, [inset name here.]

You:
Date Registered: June 20, 2020, 03:34:42 AM

Them:

Date Registered: June 22, 2020, 03:40:51 AM

DynamoHum

Quote from: Hog on June 27, 2020, 08:08:24 AM
R U sure it wasn't just the Hum of a Dynamo?

peace
Hog

I would like to sit in on one of her shows in the cuckshack, although I am sure it would be pretty much the same as being forced to listen to Vogon poetry.

Just with more angry.

MarkT

Quote from: WOTR on June 28, 2020, 12:46:24 AM
Let's play spot the similarities. Please say hi to your deceased friend when you see them. I suppose that there may be quite a number of people registering late at night in a fit of grief over the loss of our good friend and prominent poster, [inset name here.]

You:
Date Registered: June 20, 2020, 03:34:42 AM

Them:

Date Registered: June 22, 2020, 03:40:51 AM
What's your point?.

I hope you are wearing lot's of aluminum tin foil under your mask.

timebandit

Unholy HELL! Twitters going CRAZY!
if only heather were here to make sense of it all!

#7DayWeekShow

WOTR

Quote from: MarkT on June 28, 2020, 03:21:15 PM
What's your point?.

[Insert name here] was a great intellectual and did not suffer fools. Being as they chose to spend their last breath extolling the virtues of Bellgab to you, I chose to assume that your IQ is slightly higher than a retarded house cat. I'm sure you can figure it out what point I am making. If not, ask your friendly neighbourhood parole officer.

timebandit

Come ON! 
We're on the home stretch to..
Show Time!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h81Ojd3d2rY

#HeatherMonday

VC

IF this guy's credentials are legit, then this might be interesting. Of course, any scientist can be BSC too, so there's no telling until one can listen to what he has to say. BUT, this is a new first time guest on KoN. :D

June 29th, 2020 - Dr. Claude Swanson - Science Of The Soul

Dr. Claude Swanson was educated as a physicist at MIT and Princeton University. During those years he worked at the MIT Science Teaching Center, Brookhaven National Laboratory and a Virginia cyclotron in the summer. At Princeton he received the National Science Foundation Fellowship and Putnam Fellowship. His Ph.D. thesis at Princeton was done in the “Gravity Group,” which focuses on experimental cosmology and astronomy, and was headed by Dr. Robert Dicke. His thesis advisor was Prof. David Wilkinson, after whom the WMAT satellite is named. Swanson conducted postgraduate work at Princeton and Cornell Universities on the design of superconducting plasma containment vessels for fusion energy systems. He then began work for Aeronautical Research Associates of Princeton, a consulting company, and later formed his own consulting company which carried out studies in applied physics for commercial and governmental agencies, including DuPont, United Technologies, the U.S. Army and Navy, DARPA and the CIA, among many others. For the last fifteen years, interspersed with his conventional professional career in applied physics, Dr. Swanson has pursued investigations into “unconventional physics.” His principal interest has been unified field theory, the so-called “Theory of ...

Lilith

Quote from: VC on June 29, 2020, 02:41:40 PM
IF this guy's credentials are legit, then this might be interesting. Of course, any scientist can be BSC too, so there's no telling until one can listen to what he has to say. BUT, this is a new first time guest on KoN. :D

June 29th, 2020 - Dr. Claude Swanson - Science Of The Soul

Dr. Claude Swanson was educated as a physicist at MIT and Princeton University. During those years he worked at the MIT Science Teaching Center, Brookhaven National Laboratory and a Virginia cyclotron in the summer. At Princeton he received the National Science Foundation Fellowship and Putnam Fellowship. His Ph.D. thesis at Princeton was done in the “Gravity Group,” which focuses on experimental cosmology and astronomy, and was headed by Dr. Robert Dicke. His thesis advisor was Prof. David Wilkinson, after whom the WMAT satellite is named. Swanson conducted postgraduate work at Princeton and Cornell Universities on the design of superconducting plasma containment vessels for fusion energy systems. He then began work for Aeronautical Research Associates of Princeton, a consulting company, and later formed his own consulting company which carried out studies in applied physics for commercial and governmental agencies, including DuPont, United Technologies, the U.S. Army and Navy, DARPA and the CIA, among many others. For the last fifteen years, interspersed with his conventional professional career in applied physics, Dr. Swanson has pursued investigations into “unconventional physics.” His principal interest has been unified field theory, the so-called “Theory of ...

Let me post the entire bio posted on her site, in the hopes that she won't have to waste time reading it to any listeners tonight.

Dr. Claude Swanson was educated as a physicist at MIT and Princeton University. During those years he worked at the MIT Science Teaching Center, Brookhaven National Laboratory and a Virginia cyclotron in the summer. At Princeton he received the National Science Foundation Fellowship and Putnam Fellowship. His Ph.D. thesis at Princeton was done in the “Gravity Group,” which focuses on experimental cosmology and astronomy, and was headed by Dr. Robert Dicke. His thesis advisor was Prof. David Wilkinson, after whom the WMAT satellite is named.

Swanson conducted postgraduate work at Princeton and Cornell Universities on the design of superconducting plasma containment vessels for fusion energy systems. He then began work for Aeronautical Research Associates of Princeton, a consulting company, and later formed his own consulting company which carried out studies in applied physics for commercial and governmental agencies, including DuPont, United Technologies, the U.S. Army and Navy, DARPA and the CIA, among many others.

For the last fifteen years, interspersed with his conventional professional career in applied physics, Dr. Swanson has pursued investigations into “unconventional physics.” His principal interest has been unified field theory, the so-called “Theory of Everything” which could explain the universe at the deepest possible level. This has led him to investigate many aspects of the paranormal, which appear to be completely real phenomena which violate our present science. Paranormal phenomena, which have now been proven in the laboratory in many cases, offer a window into the deeper universe, the mysteries of consciousness, and unlock new forces and principles which conventional science has only begun to glimpse.

Among paranormal phenomena, it has been found that signals can travel much faster than light. This is connected to the way human consciousness and human influence (PK, Remote Healing and Remote Viewing), can move backward and forward in time. Science fiction concepts such as teleportation and levitation seem to occur in reality in paranormal events, and offer powerful evidence that this will be the new frontier of science.

At the same time, thousands of out-of-body and near-death experiences show that other dimensions and other realities do exist. This has been the domain of speculation by theoretical physics, but OBE and NDE cases indicate that parallel realities and dimensions are in some sense real. And finally, paranormal research suggests that the human soul, the center of human consciousness, can survive death and is apparently an energy form which can move and exist independently of the body. Science is discovering that, in the words of the pioneer Robert Monroe, ” we are far more than our physical bodies.”

Dr. Swanson has conducted extensive research in these areas, including research of the scientific literature, interviews with scientists in these fields, attended and spoken at conferences, and conducted experiments and investigations, to better understand how such paranormal phenomena can be incorporated into modern science. This has involved underwater archaeology in Bimini, scientific measurements in haunted houses, experiments and training in remote viewing and psychokinesis, and testing of new devices which can measure these strange forces. He has written three books which seek to expand present physics to include the energies of healing and of consciousness. His work shows that “paranormal” and psychic phenomena are a part of the real universe and a part of our true nature as spiritual beings.

https://synchronizeduniverse.com/

VC

Quote from: Lilith on June 29, 2020, 05:36:24 PM
Let me post the entire bio posted on her site, in the hopes that she won't have to waste time reading it to any listeners tonight.

Too bad we'll also have to get the usually boring "story time" for the first 25 minutes. Sucks! It was fun when she took calls the first 25 minute segment that could amount to 2-4 people years ago. What a fuck-up. Too much of a control freak.