• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Minneapolis/St.paul riots

Started by nooryisawesome, May 28, 2020, 07:48:30 PM

Roswells, Art

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 05, 2020, 11:59:50 PM
As a man I welcome your scorn but as a lover I must defend my honor.  Of course the many sonnets I composed for Shreddie's pleasure rate no mention at all.  How unfair, and depressingly common.  Not that they were great sonnets, but they were learned sonnets, perfect in rhyme and meter.  I ask you, how many men have inspired sonnets in the last fifty years?  If Shreddie is half the man I think he is, that feat will stoke the embers of his heart until his dying day.

Well, I really don't understand welcoming scorn but OK, whatever floats your boat. Sorry I forgot about your 'sonnets'. They're really good. (actually I do like them also they give this place a bit of je ne sais quoi.

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on August 06, 2020, 12:55:23 AM
There was a young man from Nantucket
Whose dick was so long he could suck it.
    He said with a grin
    As he wiped off his chin,
"If my ear was a cunt I would fuck it."

Like that? :) LOL

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 06, 2020, 12:58:17 AM
Jacky, do something.

If you cover up the avatars you really can't tell the difference.

Jackstar

Quote from: Roswells, Art on September 04, 2020, 04:49:57 PM
Well, I really don't understand welcoming scorn

And, I'm going to need some more smoked salmon, this medicine bag is getting a little light. You know what this means, right? I need more fish. Tonight. Can you make that happen? And it has to be TONIGHT. IN TWO HOURS. TONIGHT.

Look, if you're refusing to, that's one thing--it's still a free country for the likes of you--but if you CANNOT do it... that's quite another, Fishwife.

The state of your immortal soul hangs in the balance to the answer on this question. Asking for a friend. No pressure! Burn after reading.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 04, 2020, 05:43:02 PM
Tsk, tsk...poor SpaceMeowMaid. :(

"Poor" is not really the most apt word to use here.

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 06, 2020, 12:58:17 AM
Jacky, do something.

The record will indicate with a sharp "CRAAAAACK!" that I did, in fact... get out and push.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on September 04, 2020, 04:49:57 PM
If you cover up the avatars you really can't tell the difference.

I'll allow this; any legitimate opportunity where I can inquire in my outdoors' voice, "do you fucking know who I fucking am?" is to be treasured.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on September 04, 2020, 05:49:36 PM
"Poor" is not really the most apt word to use here.

Yeah, mistreated is probably more accurate.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 04, 2020, 05:50:59 PM
mistreated Miss Treated

She was like that when I found her. And then, I gave her shoes. Don't whine at me, Argentina--you're out of your depth here.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on September 04, 2020, 05:53:59 PM
She was like that when I found her. And then, I gave her shoes. Don't whine at me, Argentina--you're out of your depth here.

Yeah but when I squeeze I get Jackstar diamonds like this. Who could blame me?! ;)

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 04, 2020, 05:55:16 PM
wen I squeeze I get Jackstar diamonds like this

This obsequious lickspittle toadie degenerate flunky makes a solid argument. Allowed.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on September 04, 2020, 05:57:06 PM
This obsequious lickspittle toadie degenerate flunky makes a solid argument. Allowed.

Jackstar! Yeah!! ;D

chefist

The new reality on BG.  ::)

Every thread...every post...DR WHACKSTAR

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: chefist on September 04, 2020, 06:04:42 PM

Well, and you. :)

ItsOver

Still better than a Rubini.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on September 04, 2020, 06:07:19 PM

And superior to a Clinton presidency. ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 04, 2020, 06:08:34 PM
And superior to a Clinton presidency. ;)
Heh, heh, heh ... “Garçon!  Make that a Rubini, on rye, extra Russian dressing!”

Jackstar

Dude, where the fuck have you even been? I've been King Shit Of Turd Hill for like three years, except for when I get bored, busy, or blown. (And with the probable exception of Swishypants' tenure--that girl was great, too bad you learned nothing from her, Jon Snow.) Put the rock pipe down once in a while--you know, when it gets hot enough to melt your vinyl and/or Naugahyde car seats, it's time to take a break, look at the clock, have a box of electrolytes, and actually sleep. Not just nap, Pard... actual sleep. Maybe you can find yourself a coloring book that will remind you how to do it.

I'm sure you enjoyed it much more when it was All Failkie All The Time. One wonders if you've given much thought to why that is... and what that reveals about your character.

Do you even have character? Or is it just an Excell spreadsheet with columns of them? A real human man inquires.

Dr. MD MD

Umm...the numbers are up, buddy...and, from what I’ve been told, numbers don’t lie*

* Does not apply to Bill Gates’ numbers...ever.

VC

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 04, 2020, 07:04:21 PM
Umm...the numbers are up, buddy...and, from what I’ve been told, numbers don’t lie*

Jackstar is The Root Account for his banned sock puppet Metron2267. Obvious!

Here's why:

Follow the links I posted here:

Here's 22 Reasons Why Jackstar actually enjoyed being Metron2267...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: VC on September 04, 2020, 08:01:25 PM
Jackstar is The Root Account for his banned sock puppet Metron2267. Obvious!

Here's why:

Follow the links I posted here:

Here's 22 Reasons Why Jackstar actually enjoyed being Metron2267...

I think you may be in too deep. Everyone is everyone else here. ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 04, 2020, 08:03:45 PM
I’m actually JoJo, but only when I’ve misplaced my brain.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: ItsOver on September 04, 2020, 08:18:30 PM
I’m actually JoJo, but only when I’ve misplaced my brain.

I'm my own Grandpa.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 04, 2020, 08:03:45 PM

I'm my own Grandpa!

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: ItsOver on September 04, 2020, 06:07:19 PM

#RubiniMagic #SparkleintheDream #Timetravelwithus #ClassicRubini #ClassicArtBell
#Rubini4Ever #LEGACY

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 01, 2020, 06:15:14 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9BY_2jkiPs

Liberals are actually hunting conservatives now. What’s it going to take before patriots stand up and push back?! Do they have to fuck your mothers in the ass too?!

The fact is that now is not a good time. I'm positive that you will not agree, but it needs to wait no matter how many conservatives end up dead. Why? because it is finally exposing the left. Biden is only now starting to mildly condemn the violence. But it's too late. People started taking notice.

The last thing that the general population needs to see is how CNN and the MSM spin "push back". Yeah, you will know the truth, and I will probably find it as well. But 95% of the voter base will swallow what they are shown. Trump supporters attack innocent protesters will be the headlines.

I said that I'm willing to accept a few hundred thousand deaths of Covid. Following that reasoning, we need to accept the occasional political death before the election. If not, you end up with Biden instead of Trump Pate. You end up with a man who will support all of the policies that will divide the country along race lines even more.

Last election when people were saying that Trump needed to win because of supreme court appointments and the likes, I didn't buy into it. I would have sat at home and not voted. But I believe this election is more important. Trump is polling quite high with African Americans. People are finally starting to see what a far left utopia looks like and they are rejecting it while cities burn and violence erupts and activist prosecutors turn a blind eye.

One dead patriot prayer member does not equal the need to push back. Ten executed conservatives will have people in the street. And the far left will celebrate. Not only are there 10 less "enemies", but it should help to secure a Biden / Harris administration.

Cold, calculated strategy. The stakes are actually too high to go off getting upset. I'm sure that you disagree. But ask yourself if some sacrifice might be necessary to obtain the results you desire. And ask yourself if going out and "pushing back" is worth the cost at this time.

*I have faith that when Pate / Dubb win that they will be able to fix this shit in the first 100 days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NLnrG5otkc

Jackstar

Quote from: WOTR on September 05, 2020, 01:55:09 AM
The fact is that now is not a good time. I'm positive that you will not agree

Just neck yourself, Faggot. I'm cool with it. Who would I be, to stand in the way of your dreams?

WOTR

Quote from: Jackstar on September 05, 2020, 02:10:15 AM
Just neck yourself, Faggot. I'm cool with it. Who would I be, to stand in the way of your dreams?
It seems that you are upset again. Better ask fishwife for some pickerel.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on September 05, 2020, 01:55:09 AM
The fact is that now is not a good time. I'm positive that you will not agree, but it needs to wait no matter how many conservatives end up dead. Why? because it is finally exposing the left. Biden is only now starting to mildly condemn the violence. But it's too late. People started taking notice.

The last thing that the general population needs to see is how CNN and the MSM spin "push back". Yeah, you will know the truth, and I will probably find it as well. But 95% of the voter base will swallow what they are shown. Trump supporters attack innocent protesters will be the headlines.

I said that I'm willing to accept a few hundred thousand deaths of Covid. Following that reasoning, we need to accept the occasional political death before the election. If not, you end up with Biden instead of Trump Pate. You end up with a man who will support all of the policies that will divide the country along race lines even more.

Last election when people were saying that Trump needed to win because of supreme court appointments and the likes, I didn't buy into it. I would have sat at home and not voted. But I believe this election is more important. Trump is polling quite high with African Americans. People are finally starting to see what a far left utopia looks like and they are rejecting it while cities burn and violence erupts and activist prosecutors turn a blind eye.

One dead patriot prayer member does not equal the need to push back. Ten executed conservatives will have people in the street. And the far left will celebrate. Not only are there 10 less "enemies", but it should help to secure a Biden / Harris administration.

Cold, calculated strategy. The stakes are actually too high to go off getting upset. I'm sure that you disagree. But ask yourself if some sacrifice might be necessary to obtain the results you desire. And ask yourself if going out and "pushing back" is worth the cost at this time.

*I have faith that when Pate / Dubb win that they will be able to fix this shit in the first 100 days.

I understand and basically agree except, even after Trump wins, they’re just going to continue this shit, just like they did after the last election. Which is why it may actually be time to fire back now. It may actually be civil war time with an opposition as crazy an intractable as this. Then Hillary will finally get her camps and she’ll live in one. ;)

Dr. MD MD

And then there’s clowns like this douche who just unquestioningly believes whatever they tell him.