• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

Frank White

Thanks Starmountain.

I've had hoagland on my radar for years.  listened initially with fascination - kind of an intellectual sport trying to figure out if he actually believed the crap he was saying (ie whether he's delusional), or whether he was a mendacious fraudster - kinda the same deal for me for most of C2C guests, sharpening up my epistemological toolbox, also sociology slash human psychology slash why do people believe the weirdest shit, and just for flat out entertainment.  Plus, hoagland's voice is a great one to fall asleep to.  Now i think its just schadenfreude as far as hoagland goes, dames too, morton, and all the usual suspects.   time well spent...or maybe not. 

norland2424

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 16, 2016, 10:57:40 AM

" hoagland killed ten men that day, to this day you can see the statue made to honor this event. a proud hoagland with a turkey leg in one hand and the other holding his musket named robin"

K_Dubb

Quote from: norland2424 on November 16, 2016, 11:13:07 AM
" hoagland killed ten men that day, to this day you can see the statue made to honor this event. a proud hoagland with a turkey leg in one hand and the other holding his musket named robin"

Hahaha I think Robin was more of a blunderbuss

trostol

ha ha ha ha.they're now deleting posts on the pages's comment section

trostol

Quote from: norland2424 on November 16, 2016, 12:30:45 PM
lol what happen?

Robert says:
November 15, 2016 at 10:20 pm
Make sure you continue to delete negative posts. So the listeners who are frustrated and beginning to mistrust you have planks in their eyes, and you only have a speck. Perfect.

i had a post that wasn't negative but its no longer there

Morgus

Last nite, the Tunein app stream for Hoagie's new station wasn't working, but the TSL app stream for it did work.
Today the Tunein stream is working again, but will it keep working at midnight?

Dyna-X

Quote from: Morgus on November 16, 2016, 03:58:37 PM
Last nite, the Tunein app stream for Hoagie's new station wasn't working, but the TSL app stream for it did work.
Today the Tunein stream is working again, but will it keep working at midnight?

I didn't try after last night's bailing...
I wouldn't mind if he dedicated a better part of a show describing the model of the rabbit hole as he sees it and all the associated difficulties in blow by blow detail. Given his mess has perpetuated a life of its own, that would be entertaining. To just jump to typical topics like nothing happened would seem dishonest. We want to hear the story of his shaggy dog eating his homework and peeing on his computer - even if this story is cooked. We want Radio with Pictures with a shot of Fred as red as Snappy Tom from the skype video conference.... Dazzle us Hoagie in your best Dick Cavett voice describing how the Men in Black at the 7-11 told you to stay off the air!

paladin1991

Quote from: malliard on November 15, 2016, 05:53:50 PM
Why is this show still listed on Dark Matter Digitial Network subscribers page? o wait it also has Art Bell's Midnight in the desert listed....

Don't be a jealous fag.  Start a paid subscriber stream of income to your show and you, too, can be included in the listing of cellar offerings.

jerry

KIYQ stream has been F-d up for over half and hour....pauses and repeats 3 seconds... over and over....

GravitySucks

Quote from: jerry on November 16, 2016, 08:54:58 PM
KIYQ stream has been F-d up for over half and hour....pauses and repeats 3 seconds... over and over....

Sounds perfect for Hoagland. Story of his show.

trostol

i am guessing..no show..since both FB and his page has nothing

theONE

Quote from: jerry on November 16, 2016, 08:54:58 PM

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 16, 2016, 08:56:53 PM
Sounds perfect for Hoagland. Story of his show.

Quote from: theONE on November 15, 2016, 02:32:39 AM
I give Hoagie 4 months on that station ..and it will be all over again,,,hahaha

Quote from: theONE on November 15, 2016, 05:32:18 PM
OK in that case I'm changing my prediction from 4 months to 3 months

OK, I'm changing my prediction that Hoagie will last 2 months on the new station !!

anunnaki

It's his damn Acutron watch that he insists on wearing. It puts out a torsion-vortex field that inversely disrupts the radio transmitters. This may explain Hoagie's warped brain waves.

albrecht

Quote from: anunnaki on November 16, 2016, 09:14:20 PM
It's his damn Acutron watch that he insists on wearing. It puts out a torsion-vortex field that inversely disrupts the radio transmitters. This may explain Hoagie's warped brain waves.
One would think he would've figured out at least the basics! Your old electric shaver or anything near a radio or tv (in the old days) was bad. 19.5 is the reason. Why hasn't he figured this, basic, torsion, model out yet?

trostol

Wed/Thurs 11/17/16 â€" Dr. Richard Spence â€" History of The Ottoman Empire

Dr.-Richard-SpenceDr. Richard B. Spence is a Professor of History at the University of Idaho.   His special interests include modern Russian, military, espionage and occult history and the history of anti-Semitism.  One of his most popular courses deals with the role of conspiracies and secret societies in history.    His major published works include Boris Savinkov: Renegade on the Left (East European Monographs/Columbia Univ. Press, 1991), Trust No One: The Secret World of Sidney Reilly (Feral House, 2002) and Secret Agent 666: Aleister Crowley, British Intelligence and the Occult (Feral House, 2008).  He also co-authored with Walter Bosley, Empire of the Wheel: Espionage, the Occult and Murder in Southern California (Corvos, 2011). In addition, he is the author of many articles in Revolutionary Russia, Intelligence and National Security, International Journal of Intelligence and CounterIntelligence, Journal for the Study of Anti-Semitism, American Communist History, The Historian, New Dawn and other publications.  He has been interviewed on Coast to Coast and many other programs and has been an interviewee/consultant for the History Channel, the International Spy Museum, Radio Liberty, and the Russian Cultural Foundation.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: trostol on November 16, 2016, 10:14:11 PM
Wed/Thurs 11/17/16 â€" Dr. Richard Spence â€" History of The Ottoman Empire

Dr.-Richard-SpenceDr. Richard B. Spence is a Professor of History at the University of Idaho.   His special interests include modern Russian, military, espionage and occult history and the history of anti-Semitism.  One of his most popular courses deals with the role of conspiracies and secret societies in history.    His major published works include Boris Savinkov: Renegade on the Left (East European Monographs/Columbia Univ. Press, 1991), Trust No One: The Secret World of Sidney Reilly (Feral House, 2002) and Secret Agent 666: Aleister Crowley, British Intelligence and the Occult (Feral House, 2008).  He also co-authored with Walter Bosley, Empire of the Wheel: Espionage, the Occult and Murder in Southern California (Corvos, 2011). In addition, he is the author of many articles in Revolutionary Russia, Intelligence and National Security, International Journal of Intelligence and CounterIntelligence, Journal for the Study of Anti-Semitism, American Communist History, The Historian, New Dawn and other publications.  He has been interviewed on Coast to Coast and many other programs and has been an interviewee/consultant for the History Channel, the International Spy Museum, Radio Liberty, and the Russian Cultural Foundation.

A replay then? I seem to remember this from last year.

theONE

hi i'm new to this board and bit shy. what is going on with this show

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: BLACK RAVEN on November 16, 2016, 10:19:54 PM

Welcome to Bellgab! Post often!  :)

Your guess is as good as ours right now. Hoagie is notorious for being a no-show lately...and before.  :D

trostol

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 16, 2016, 10:16:21 PM
A replay then? I seem to remember this from last year.

indeed it is, says it now..didn't as you see..originally lol

Quote from: BLACK RAVEN on November 16, 2016, 10:19:54 PM

Hmm.  I could swear you were the One.

theONE

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 16, 2016, 10:32:08 PM
Hmm.  I could swear you were the One.

is this a compliment or an insult i'm new here and don't know everything yet

Quote from: BLACK RAVEN on November 16, 2016, 10:36:33 PM
is this a compliment or an insult i'm new here and don't know everything yet

Neither.  lol.  Just an observation.

pate

There goes my plan of forcing the Dick to go on air by predicting that he would bail yet again.

Ah, hell it's worth a try:

The Dick is going to bail out on tonight broadbraaaps yet again.  What a chucklehead!

(If this works please do not flood my inbox with thank you PM's, I did this as a public service)