• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

JesusJuice

I'm unsubscribing from this thread. I'm unfollowing OSM on Twitter and unliking on Facebook. I'm deleting the OSM site from the bookmarks on all of my browsers.

Fuck you, Hoaxland.

I'm done.

starrmtn001

Can We Divert a Big Ass-teroid From Hitting Earth?  11.10.16.
I might have played around with the title a little bit. ::)

https://youtu.be/bYBQpruImcU

trostol

Quote from: JesusJuice on November 11, 2016, 01:11:55 AM
I'm unsubscribing from this thread. I'm unfollowing OSM on Twitter and unliking on Facebook. I'm deleting the OSM site from the bookmarks on all of my browsers.

Fuck you, Hoaxland.

I'm done.

lol this reminded me of Hillary supporters

comaphobe

Quote from: starrmtn001 on November 11, 2016, 01:16:02 AM
Can We Divert a Big Ass-teroid From Hitting Earth?  11.10.16.
I might have played around with the title a little bit. ::)

https://youtu.be/bYBQpruImcU

the video ended with "paint it white". they could coat it with nanopaint and reprogram it.

i enjoyed the movie deep impact.  couldn't stand that other more popular asteroid movie from around the same time.

comaphobe

Fuck you, Hoaxland.

I'm done.

yep he is indeed a serious fuckstick, and an unprofessional one too.

Quote from: comaphobe on November 11, 2016, 01:33:29 AM
yep he is indeed a serious fuckstick, and an unprofessional one too.

I've moved back to Noory.  Part-time anyway when the topic is decent.

theONE

Fuck you, Hoaxland.

I'm done.

Enjoy your new found freedom JJ ....,lol

Hoagie is just typical hog

Urban Dictionary:
TOP DEFINITION
hog
Penis hanging out of barn door of boxer shorts

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 11, 2016, 01:34:57 AM
I've moved back to Noory.  Part-time anyway when the topic is decent.
No matter how hard I try, I just can't listen to that dork. It really doesn't even matter who the guest is. If it's a guest I'm interested in, I'll track down their website or previous interviews they've done, but I absolutely will NOT listen to Dave.

That fucker kills more brain cells than a 3 day bender.   ::)

Quote from: comaphobe on November 11, 2016, 01:31:33 AM
the video ended with "paint it white". they could coat it with nanopaint and reprogram it.

i enjoyed the movie deep impact.  couldn't stand that other more popular asteroid movie from around the same time.
+19.5   :)

zeebo

Quote from: comaphobe on November 11, 2016, 01:31:33 AM

I actually heard an astrophysicist say that Deep Impact was far more scientifically accurate than its cheesy cousin Armageddon.

Quote from: zeebo on November 11, 2016, 02:01:39 AM
I actually heard an astrophysicist say that Deep Impact was far more scientifically accurate than its cheesy cousin Armageddon.

Deep Impact was a far better movie than Armageddon.

Nobody

Quote from: trostol on November 10, 2016, 07:16:59 PM
Dick is taking it pretty roughly over on the OSOM comment section lol and pretty much silence on the FB page save Mike Spent lol

Let's recapitulate:

10/26 - The self-proclaimed "Rock Star Lineup" with Georgia Lambert (again) and Stephen Bassett (again).  Result: fake out.

11/9 - Hoagland's big chance to pontificate on the American presidential election and torture the facts so he can tell us how he was right all along.  Result: fake out.

Then we get the ***One More Delay - The first show will be tomorrow [Wednesday] night*** announcement...

...followed by the "Okay so...awkward...we are not live tonight yet...there was something else we needed to take care of.  I just found out." announcement of the day before yesterday.  Result: fake out.

So that's three times now that Hoagland has promised what little remains of his fanbase that he's going to be doing a live show, only to pull a complete fake out.  If people are now using the OSOM site to heap phenomenal scorn and ridicule on Hoagland, it's only because he's earned them.

(After all, you can't get something for nothing in this world.)

It's glaringly obvious at this point that Hoagland has an aircraft hangar-sized ego that's telling him he can pull fake out after fake out, offer any old rubbish as an excuse (or no excuse at all), and people will still stick around, no matter what, because, hey, he's Richard C. Hoagland, and he was once Cronkite's right-hand man, Arthur C. Clarke's tea boy, etc.

Well, bollocks to that.

I was sorry to see that JesusJuice lost his cool over Hoagland because, frankly, I don't think that Hoagland is even remotely worth losing one's cool over.  I don't think he's worth wasting any further time on, either, and what he does or doesn't do from now on will be irrelevant to me because even Stevie Wonder could see by now that Hoagland's word is worthless and a chap is only as good as his word.

Having the strong sense of morbid curiosity I do, I'll check the thread in a week or three just to see if Hoagland has somehow managed to contrive to get back on the air.  However, morbid curiosity is all it will be because his mind-numbingly boorish behaviour has now overshadowed any entertainment value to be gotten from his programme (for me, at least; to each his own).

theONE

Fucked again by cleaver Hoagie
BellGab's crowd feels very groggy
Fuck you Hoagie - fuck your show
back to Noory we will go
Fuck you Hoagie you old prick
one trick pony fucking dick

Soylentblue

Quote from: Nobody on November 11, 2016, 03:55:26 AM
Let's recapitulate:

10/26 - The self-proclaimed "Rock Star Lineup" with Georgia Lambert (again) and Stephen Bassett (again).  Result: fake out.

11/9 - Hoagland's big chance to pontificate on the American presidential election and torture the facts so he can tell us how he was right all along.  Result: fake out.

Then we get the ***One More Delay - The first show will be tomorrow [Wednesday] night*** announcement...

...followed by the "Okay so...awkward...we are not live tonight yet...there was something else we needed to take care of.  I just found out." announcement of the day before yesterday.  Result: fake out.

So that's three times now that Hoagland has promised what little remains of his fanbase that he's going to be doing a live show, only to pull a complete fake out.  If people are now using the OSOM site to heap phenomenal scorn and ridicule on Hoagland, it's only because he's earned them.

Hoagie is obviously getting advice from Major Ed Dames regarding the near future.

paladin1991

Quote from: Hoaglar on November 11, 2016, 02:30:38 AM
hoagie is back

http://www.kiyq.org/

:DKIYQ-LP 107.1 FM Las Vegas   :'(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rH-B6A04iK0
THE OTHER SIDE IS BACK

Great!  I just checked the website.  I'll be able to listen via the internet.  time to gather up all my 'listening devices' to dial up and eat some bandwidth......uselessly.

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 11, 2016, 08:25:48 AM
Umm...read much? That's an Actron not an Accutron.  ;)

dont be jealous of my torison field communcation device, the code kept poping up 19.5, 19.5, thats when i knew that our messiah hoagland is decending from heaven to take care of us all  ;D

GravitySucks

Quote from: norland2424 on November 11, 2016, 10:48:29 AM
dont be jealous of my torison field communcation device, the code kept poping up 19.5, 19.5, thats when i knew that our messiah hoagland is decending from heaven to take care of us all  ;D

You should get the Zeebo endorsed model

zeebo

Quote from: norland2424 on November 11, 2016, 10:48:29 AM
dont be jealous of my torison field communcation device...

dude that thing's got something called "Mil Status" ... sounds like some sweet black-ops tech

boxman

Important update of NOTHING: https://twitter.com/OtherSideOfMid/status/797200303175192576
Love how it links back to their site which has nothing new on it...

trostol

Other Side of Midnight
1 min ·
*****IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM DR. ROBIN FALKOV*****
To All Our Family at The Other Side of Midnight,
We have fought a long hard battle since the first airing of the show.. With our subsequent more to kcaa we have had endless problems for our 19.5 club members and us. This is due to the never resolved technical difficulties that have now totally shut down and shut out our members.
At this point in time we can only ask your patience as we near solutions. The good news is, the solutions will be in place by next week at the soonest. We are working hard and have researched to find the experts in this tech arena to resolve these issues and never have them rear their ugly heads again.
Hang in there guys, all will be resolved... we ask for just a bit more patience.
We look forward to a long a fruitful relationship of discovery and community that will grow as we share together.
www.theothersideofmidnight.com

norland2424

Quote from: trostol on November 11, 2016, 04:15:09 PM
Other Side of Midnight
1 min ·
We have fought a long hard battle since the first airing of the show.. With our subsequent more to kcaa we have had endless problems for our 19.5 club members and us. This is due to the never resolved technical difficulties that have now totally shut down and shut out our members.
At this point in time we can only ask your patience as we near solutions. The good news is, the solutions will be in place by next week at the soonest. We are working hard and have researched to find the experts in this tech arena to resolve these issues and never have them rear their ugly heads again.
Hang in there guys, all will be resolved... we ask for just a bit more patience.
We look forward to a long a fruitful relationship of discovery and community that will grow as we share together.

robin kidnapped hoagland!!!1

zeebo

Quote from: boxman on November 11, 2016, 04:15:05 PM
Important update of NOTHING...

To quote Douglas Adams ... "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."

ShayP

What a shit show this has grown into over time.  I've just been waiting for Hoagie to have a show where he can give us his excuse, in his own words.  Now we have Ms. Falkov speaking on behalf of the program.   I especially like how they are researching experts to solve the tech dilemma.  I didn't realize not paying bills was a "tech issue."

PaulAtreides

Quote from: trostol on November 11, 2016, 04:15:09 PM
Other Side of Midnight
1 min ·

Unfuckingbelievable.