The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: albrecht on November 03, 2022, 08:14:45 PMAdmire in a way one admires a conman or grifter. Admittedly morally wrong but impressive in technique.

I think he legitimately believes what he espouses, which makes me a little more charitable than I'd be with a grifter like Ed Dames. That and I just listened to his post heart attack interview with Art on a hike.

Quote from: albrecht on November 03, 2022, 08:14:45 PMNot sure how good he is living. Often mentions vermin in house. Then again Art did that also (though he had cats, so why mice.) RCH takes claims to next level. The mice actually move things and even have moved objects into mini  'arcologies' and 'important' patterns, which confirm to 'the model.' They also, maybe it was Whitley, are used to communicate from deceased wife/paramours.

Holy shit. I haven't listened in years, so this is new to me. I need to pillage an archive.

pate

Quote from: albrecht on November 03, 2022, 08:17:59 PMSome guest Morningsky or Morningstar, I always confuse them, claimed he tried out for Yankees. Went into some history of bb. RCH kept trying the 'model' and 'torsion' stuff. Of course. Also Doubleday didn't invent but based an ancient Mayan games, so "like NASA"! Hiding patterns, torsions, and symbology "in plain site." Or something

I only get the occasional John B. Wells updates anymore:

QuoteDear Caravaner,

This time they took our website down hard...

Our new site is almost ready to go live... after a long meeting with the IT guys, it was decided to launch the new site rather than try and fix the old site. This means that it will take a few days for all to be back up again.

We will still stream live on all our platforms - John B will update everyone on progress on the show and in our Telegram Chat Group.

In the meantime... please find the latest shows on our Rumblechannel.

We are incredibly sorry for the inconvenience.

Hopefully we will be back up within the next few day.

We stream Live Monday - Saturday on all the channels below:

Start Time: Pacific: 7pm Central: 9pm, Eastern: 10pm & Mountain 8pm.

Mon - Fri show duration 2 hours

Sat - 3 hours

AM/FM Radio

Live Listen Tel Line: 667 930 9193

TalkStreamLive

OPSLENS

Rumble

DLive

VokalNow

Twitch

CloutHub

iVlog TV

Gettr

VK

YouTube

Kind regards,

Your Team at Caravan to Midnight

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on 214 747 7777

That was in August at some point...

Regrettably, I haven't TunedInto either JBW or RCH.

Hopefully there are archives of the Madness that could be accessed someday, Nautical Shore?

If I had to pick one it would be JBW;  Apogees Richard!  He just has a better voice!

-p

albrecht

Quote from: pate on November 03, 2022, 11:49:05 PMI only get the occasional John B. Wells updates anymore:

That was in August at some point...

Regrettably, I haven't TunedInto either JBW or RCH.

Hopefully there are archives of the Madness that could be accessed someday, Nautical Shore?

If I had to pick one it would be JBW;  Apogees Richard!  He just has a better voice!

-p

JBW blows out ears in bad ear buds. RCH solid and always firm on 19.5. Any, everything can get to the 19.5 'model.' I tend to agree with JBW on some subjects. Both guys had hilarious shows because tech difficulties, squeaking chairs, unmute, other phonrs ring  etc. At one point JBE show sounded like he was using a payphone booth outside an truckstop! Engine braking. Doors slamming. And so on.

albrecht

Quote from: malachi.martini on November 03, 2022, 08:39:21 PMI think he legitimately believes what he espouses, which makes me a little more charitable than I'd be with a grifter like Ed Dames. That and I just listened to his post heart attack interview with Art on a hike.

Holy shit. I haven't listened in years, so this is new to me. I need to pillage an archive.
His' show' is very hit or miss now. Happens or not. Always troubles and excuses. The website is horrible- but nostalgic for those who remember hotdot, geocities, etc. Like Rense's site. But blogtalkradio.com has OSOM on it n you can download.

Quote from: albrecht on November 04, 2022, 04:29:59 PMHis' show' is very hit or miss now. Happens or not. Always troubles and excuses. The website is horrible- but nostalgic for those who remember hotdot, geocities, etc. Like Rense's site. But blogtalkradio.com has OSOM on it n you can download.

Thanks pal, grabbing some shows that sound like winners, lol. Site has definitely regressed, heavy Rense vibes. I'm kinda impressed he gets anything out at 77.

albrecht

Quote from: malachi.martini on November 04, 2022, 06:07:32 PMThanks pal, grabbing some shows that sound like winners, lol. Site has definitely regressed, heavy Rense vibes. I'm kinda impressed he gets anything out at 77.
No problema, as our friendly illegals say. The charm of his show, in the rare times it happens, is his frustration with technical problems, the nostalgia of listening to crackpots discuss rendered and manipulated photograph via an audio medium, and his long-term dedication to his "model." And the frustration and anger of an older man who sometimes has guests and frequent co-hosts who still don't understand or buy into his "model."

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod