Author The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread  (Read 4843801 times)

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread
« Reply #116071 on: May 05, 2020, 04:20:29 PM »
Dr. Joseph P. Farrell has composed a concerto for RCH's show. It is definitely better than the usual 'free' music RCH puts on or the stuff composed by the fan on a guitar.

ps: RCH's site spells his name "Dr. Joseph P. Farrellls"

TONIGHT, SUNDAY[/color]

« Reply #116072 on: May 10, 2020, 10:19:21 PM »

I only listened to about 5 minutes of last night's show, the topic which I can't even remember was so boring I had to turn it off as much as I like listening to Richard.

So the guest was droning on about something and Hoagie butted in to remind the guest 'well you know with my background in physics, that interests me' LOL he has ZERO background in physics. That's why I love Hoagie's show, it's the theater of the absurd.

« Reply #116073 on: May 10, 2020, 10:22:27 PM »
I only listened to about 5 minutes of last night's show, the topic which I can't even remember was so boring I had to turn it off as much as I like listening to Richard.

So the guest was droning on about something and Hoagie butted in to remind the guest 'well you know with my background in physics, that interests me' LOL he has ZERO background in physics. That's why I love Hoagie's show, it's the theater of the absurd.
You are in luck, Hoagie is repeating it tonight plus some new live reports he has...  :o

« Reply #116074 on: May 10, 2020, 10:25:13 PM »

wtf - so he's replaying a show that just aired less than 24 hours ago but he will be breaking in with live reports?  haha how ridiculous.

« Reply #116075 on: May 11, 2020, 12:56:58 AM »
wtf - so he's replaying a show that just aired less than 24 hours ago but he will be breaking in with live reports?  haha how ridiculous.
haha, the update ended up just being a 2minute intro just before he started the replay...

« Reply #116076 on: May 17, 2020, 12:48:29 AM »

So delusional, you knew when this virus thing hit it wouldn't be long before Hoagie would work it into his grand theory of everything batshit crazy. i can't even follow who he thinks is behind it all - he keeps insisting human beings can affect the outcome but in the one in a gazillion chance there is a force out there that is responsible for the events on this planet what are a bunch of low IQ homo sapiens going to do about it?

haha, Hoagie just dropped the loudest F-bomb I've ever heard 'ARE YOU FUCK-ING KIDDING ME?!?!' followed by 'edit that out Chris'.

« Reply #116077 on: May 17, 2020, 02:47:42 PM »
What did Joseph P. Farrell say that made Strieber cancel? At least that what this statement seems to be implying....
"FOR SAT MAY 16 – We’re replaying my recent, ground-breaking discussion with Dr. Joseph Farrell, tonight — on “Covid-19 and the Fourth Reich …” — because Whitley Strieber, at the last minute, suddenly CANCELLED his own appearance … after listening to Joseph’s show!   What do YOU hear …?
      Richard C. Hoagland"
https://www.theothersideofmidnight.com/

« Reply #116078 on: May 24, 2020, 06:17:54 PM »
Tonight: "REPLAY - Richard has still not recovered from slight case of food poisoning."

So he's got the shits, and that's enough of an excuse to run a replay???

« Reply #116079 on: May 24, 2020, 10:32:06 PM »
Any ideas what Hoagie ate to give him a slight case of food poisioning?
He had his crew host live last night and tonight its a replay...

« Reply #116080 on: May 26, 2020, 10:45:13 AM »
Any ideas what Hoagie ate to give him a slight case of food poisioning?

Crow!

« Reply #116081 on: May 26, 2020, 12:26:39 PM »
Crow!

That'll be the day. He NEVER admits he's wrong about anything.