• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

ItsOver

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 02, 2020, 08:04:35 PM
Well, Trump did come down with the coof 33 days before the election, 33 hours after the debate. Walter Reed is 33 minutes away from The White House by car.

“It’s in the data.  Look at the data!”

Morgus

Amazingly Hoagie actually made it on live tonight after weeks of replays...

paladin1991

Quote from: Morgus on October 04, 2020, 10:19:02 PM
Amazingly Hoagie actually made it on live tonight after weeks of replays...
Thanks for the in depth review.

albrecht

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 05, 2020, 03:33:19 PM
Thanks for the in depth review.
RCH was on with frequent guest Dr Richard Spence, professor (Emeritus) at U of I in Moscow- sort of in your neck of the woods. Discussing/debating things such: if Trump really had the disease, deep fakes, epistemology, masks, the Supreme Court, possible life on Venus, Sputnik,and prayers for Barbara whose lungs were affected by the fires in Cali. They both miss the Cold War because life was more simple. And stories and claims by RCH with pleas by RCH for people to vote.

paladin1991

Quote from: albrecht on October 05, 2020, 08:16:36 PM
RCH was on with frequent guest Dr Richard Spence, professor (Emeritus) at U of I in Moscow- sort of in your neck of the woods. Discussing/debating things such: if Trump really had the disease, deep fakes, epistemology, masks, the Supreme Court, possible life on Venus, Sputnik,and prayers for Barbara whose lungs were affected by the fires in Cali. They both miss the Cold War because life was more simple. And stories and claims by RCH with pleas by RCH for people to vote.
that's my dog.

albrecht

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 05, 2020, 08:19:42 PM
that's my dog.
He makes interesting ramblings getting out the Halloween decorations and double-checking no critters in attic.

RCH seems to claim that Trump was "whisked away" and used COVID-19 because of the "war up there" (in space, presumably.) And he says "there is data to support that." And he is "going to the model, it explains the motorcade. But was it a double and did he just come back?" Back to epistemology and such. Spence now goes even more into pure solipsism.  RCH retorts "reality is in real data! " And now RCH is bringing up 33. "Item #2: that same night was 110 days from Donald Trump's birthday"  "drop the zeroes and 19.5 resonant frequencies...." or something.....
RCH: " it is part of the matrix" 

Spence: "it is part of the algorithm"

Golf courses, Trump's mom, and Masons now....

I think I might purposely hit my head on a rafter.

He does raise one good point. I also hear no news about Melania's condition?

Morgus

I see that Hoagie is on tonight live with Clyde Lewis on "Ground Zero" moved from last Friday.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Morgus on October 09, 2020, 09:32:33 PM
I see that Hoagie is on tonight live with Clyde Lewis on "Ground Zero" moved from last Friday.

Thanks! He's on right now, breaking news about the Brookings Report.

aftermath.fm

Ciardelo

Ha ha! Hoagie still doesn't have a cough button. It's like old home week for me.  :D

#HoagieMagic

#BringBackTheChair

#Cough

Ciardelo

RCH is bitching about the other "The Other Side of Midnight" show. LOLOL

Maybe he should have shown up for his own show more often.

Morgus

Hoagie made it on the air live tonight!

He reports on somebody stealing the name of his show!

SmaartGuy

What date the best episodes of TOSOM? I don't want to listen to the whole archiv to find good shows. So what do you all recommend?

albrecht

There was a show this weekend but hosted by that Kynthea and Timothy as RCH had migraines that took him out.

albrecht

Quote from: Morgus on October 10, 2020, 10:03:05 PM
Hoagie made it on the air live tonight!

He reports on somebody stealing the name of his show!

Frank Morano even played "Midnight in the Desert" the other night. And he had Dr.Sky on as a guest. And he had on Roger Stone who said that he hoped Morano's show would "blow C2C out of the water" or something like that.  Though he does do UFO shows also, I think. Last night he had an interesting segment from a guy running for a NY House seat under the SAM 3rd Party.
So far the 'new' Other Side of Midnight show has not gone down for winds, fires, migraines, blackouts, internet problems, coughs, or whatever... RCH better step up his game. WABC is big station and NYC is a yuuge market.

Morgus

Message at Hoagie's website tonight:
"Richard’s hard drive crashed,  retrieval in progress, so, unfortunately,  there will be no live weekend shows til next weekend. "

DanTSX

Quote from: albrecht on October 28, 2020, 02:15:17 PM
Frank Morano even played "Midnight in the Desert" the other night. And he had Dr.Sky on as a guest. And he had on Roger Stone who said that he hoped Morano's show would "blow C2C out of the water" or something like that.  Though he does do UFO shows also, I think. Last night he had an interesting segment from a guy running for a NY House seat under the SAM 3rd Party.
So far the 'new' Other Side of Midnight show has not gone down for winds, fires, migraines, blackouts, internet problems, coughs, or whatever... RCH better step up his game. WABC is big station and NYC is a yuuge market.

Roger Stone is an American treasure. 

albrecht

RCH still hasn't got his hard-drive back and so no shows this w/e. But this gem. Ouch. Those awful hosts and the money-grubbing supplement Doc Wallet. No thank you. Even if it claims to be about some super-secret NAZI Commie space stuff-- or the philanthropic Chinese medical society.

albrecht

RCH made it back on last night! He and Bassett had a contentious discussion, especially over the latest monolith and which politician would provide 'disclosure' and how.

albrecht

RCH apparently made it on last night! That is two night in a row. I have not listened but apparently it was a discussion of the impact of hyper-dimensional physics  astrology post-Trump and the impact on hyper-dimensional physics.  8)

albrecht

Last night the upstart Yankee mentioned that there was a movie that Mike Tyson liked called "The Other Side of Midnight" and that he heard "there might even be another radio show of that name," or something like that. Someone needs to call in when he does his quiz show and win a WABC "The Other Side of Midnight" hat and send it to RCH.

Having said that I like his WABC show sometimes. Funny callers. And lots of that weird COVID and NY/NJ politics and perspective on things versus my AM. Interestingly the accents are different but many of the views are same. Must be an AM radio and late night radio deal.  ;)

albrecht

RCH made it on the air for two night in a row! Both shows this weekend were about the Monoliths, obelisks, pentagons, and how they fit into the model- with the usual anti-Trump stuff. Also the Chinese missions*, Arecibo collapse, and such things. Also RCH's neighbor is a Trump supporter and "former Marine" and is going to join a group and start a civil war, according to RCH.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on December 07, 2020, 12:43:49 PM
RCH made it on the air for two night in a row! Both shows this weekend were about the Monoliths, obelisks, pentagons, and how they fit into the model- with the usual anti-Trump stuff. Also the Chinese missions*, Arecibo collapse, and such things. Also RCH's neighbor is a Trump supporter and "former Marine" and is going to join a group and start a civil war, according to RCH.

Did you see the latest “monolith?” The one in 2001 was black and perectly shaped and symmetrical, like a Platonic form that gives birth to reason on this planet. This one is silver with lots of decorative swirls on it that looks like it was made in someone’s basement. Nice try, globalists. ::) ;D

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 07, 2020, 12:48:55 PM
Did you see the latest “monolith?” The one in 2001 was black and perectly shaped and symmetrical, like a Platonic form that gives birth to reason on this planet. This one is silver with lots of decorative swirls on it that looks like it was made in someone’s basement. Nice try, globalists. ::) ;D
I haven't really been following the monolith news. Some folks in a local CC's shop-class recently just made one and put it up somewhere here.

ps: RCH still has technical problems which are hilarious. problems with unmute, phone rings in background, etc.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on December 07, 2020, 01:00:13 PM
I haven't really been following the monolith news. Some folks in a local CC's shop-class recently just made one and put it up somewhere here.

ps: RCH still has technical problems which are hilarious. problems with unmute, phone rings in background, etc.

Braaaps!

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on December 07, 2020, 12:43:49 PM
RCH made it on the air for two night in a row!

I'm hearing things. S*** is going down. Stay tuned.

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on December 07, 2020, 02:51:20 PM
I'm hearing things. S*** is going down. Stay tuned.
Georgia was very upset that everybody who hears a mention of Jung wants to talk about archetypes. Paraphrased:  "Archetypes, Archetypes, Archetypes, why always the archetypes. There is much more to Jung than archetypes.  >:( "
Now RCH is on about ionic dissolution in water over a period of time on various arcologies on Mars, Earth, etc not actual wave action causing the erosion. Chemical erosion is more important than the physical erosion due to the mineral matrix. But guest dismissing the Sphinx theories of Schoch but 'it trying to be careful.' Now on to Chinese missions! 

ps: RCH still doesn't have a working Accutron. Hint, if anyone is looking for a nice Christmas present for him.