• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

albrecht

Dr. Joseph P. Farrell has composed a concerto for RCH's show. It is definitely better than the usual 'free' music RCH puts on or the stuff composed by the fan on a guitar.

ps: RCH's site spells his name "Dr. Joseph P. Farrellls"

TONIGHT, SUNDAY[/color]

I only listened to about 5 minutes of last night's show, the topic which I can't even remember was so boring I had to turn it off as much as I like listening to Richard.

So the guest was droning on about something and Hoagie butted in to remind the guest 'well you know with my background in physics, that interests me' LOL he has ZERO background in physics. That's why I love Hoagie's show, it's the theater of the absurd.

Morgus

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on May 10, 2020, 09:19:21 PM
I only listened to about 5 minutes of last night's show, the topic which I can't even remember was so boring I had to turn it off as much as I like listening to Richard.

So the guest was droning on about something and Hoagie butted in to remind the guest 'well you know with my background in physics, that interests me' LOL he has ZERO background in physics. That's why I love Hoagie's show, it's the theater of the absurd.
You are in luck, Hoagie is repeating it tonight plus some new live reports he has...  :o

wtf - so he's replaying a show that just aired less than 24 hours ago but he will be breaking in with live reports?  haha how ridiculous.

Morgus

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on May 10, 2020, 09:25:13 PM
wtf - so he's replaying a show that just aired less than 24 hours ago but he will be breaking in with live reports?  haha how ridiculous.
haha, the update ended up just being a 2minute intro just before he started the replay...

So delusional, you knew when this virus thing hit it wouldn't be long before Hoagie would work it into his grand theory of everything batshit crazy. i can't even follow who he thinks is behind it all - he keeps insisting human beings can affect the outcome but in the one in a gazillion chance there is a force out there that is responsible for the events on this planet what are a bunch of low IQ homo sapiens going to do about it?

haha, Hoagie just dropped the loudest F-bomb I've ever heard 'ARE YOU FUCK-ING KIDDING ME?!?!' followed by 'edit that out Chris'.

albrecht

What did Joseph P. Farrell say that made Strieber cancel? At least that what this statement seems to be implying....
"FOR SAT MAY 16 â€" We’re replaying my recent, ground-breaking discussion with Dr. Joseph Farrell, tonight â€" on “Covid-19 and the Fourth Reich …” â€" because Whitley Strieber, at the last minute, suddenly CANCELLED his own appearance … after listening to Joseph’s show!   What do YOU hear …?
     Richard C. Hoagland"
https://www.theothersideofmidnight.com/

expat

Tonight: "REPLAY - Richard has still not recovered from slight case of food poisoning."

So he's got the shits, and that's enough of an excuse to run a replay???

Morgus

Any ideas what Hoagie ate to give him a slight case of food poisioning?
He had his crew host live last night and tonight its a replay...

Did he try to pawn off last night's show with Richard Spence as new and live? There wasn't one mention of the protests and riots so it was definitely not a live broadcast.

Spence seems like just your standard history professor, he has no conspiracy theories or woo to peddle, when Hoagland lays out one of his elaborate altered history fantasies Spence doesn't bite, he pauses and then typically will say 'Well ...........' and then get back on his original tangent.

i like when he's on, he's good at giving a general overview and timeline to history.

is he known to be a crackpot? i never detect anything out of the ordinary with him and his views.

Morgus

Saturday night they reported Richard was still feeling ill so couldn't host this past weekend.
So his team filled in as hosts on Sat and they played a rerun on Sunday.

Jackstar

Quote from: Morgus on June 08, 2020, 05:24:27 PM
Saturday night they reported Richard was still feeling ill so couldn't host this past weekend.

I sure am gonna miss this guy. I sure hope that he is as comfortable as possible.

So his team filled in

[BRAAAAAPS]
]

expat

Quote from: Jackrabbit on June 08, 2020, 06:34:25 PM
I sure am gonna miss this guy. I sure hope that he is as comfortable as possible.

Hey, steady on! He's just got a case of the shits, it's not like he's at death's door.

Jackstar

Quote from: expat on June 09, 2020, 10:18:59 AM
it's not like he's at death's door

He's already dead to me since the first and last time he hung up on me without an apology. How much time can he possibly have left? We're already in the Bonus Round--where scores can really change--and if he taps out holding an untapped Mendelsohn, everyone else holding one of their own gets a upgrade to their initiative roll. I strongly doubt anyone cares to find out what that even means. Even my curiosity on the point is less than puny. And I'm the one who is supposed to be cranky? Hah!

Anyway, don't sweat it--I've fixed it through prayer and unrestrained self-sacrifice of the tattered remains of my street cred--but still, this doesn't look good. I don't think it looks bad, but certainly not as good as it could have looked at one point.

That said, losing one's publishing allowances is a hard blow to take for any author. We should be maximally compassionate, for style points, if for no other reason. I don't think it'll ruin your chances at winning another Hugo, expat. I really don't.

a case of the shits

I'm not gonna lie, many Bothans died to bring us this information. And for what? I ask you, what good has any of it done for your plans?

Hey, steady on!

Off book, off the rez, and steadfastly off the script. You'll get used to it at some point, probably. Well, maybe. Actually, I don't know--you aren't my area. Hey, where's Richard forum posting at these days? Asking for a friend, it's not her area either. Tell us everything. Omit nothing.

C'mon, I even turned on Bookface for this! Is this all you got? Weak. You know, it wasn't all that long ago, that this thread was filled with pitchforks, mob howling for blood. Good times, good times.

they played a rerun on Sunday.

I don't think this is what Turbo Mode was intended for. I suppose I could be mistaken, but it's a strong hunch at this point. Also, what's the name of that guy that got set on fire during the Mercury program? No, not that one, the other one. Anyway, dude says he's megapissed. I told him I don't handle that kind of thing, and he went elsewhere. Whew.

So, like I said--I do hope that Richard is as comfortable as possible. I've made it clear that I've forgiven him and I've incinerated all my street cred in hopes that it will aid his healing--what more can I do? Besides start blogging. Anything but that. I am begging you here.

Quote from: albrecht on May 17, 2020, 01:47:42 PM
What did Joseph P. Farrell say that made Strieber cancel?

They don't tell you either? Well, maybe it's for the best. At this point it's hard not to be skeptical about the reasons given for all the musical chairs, what with all the evidence now present in the historical record.

Quote from: BettyO417 on March 15, 2020, 10:29:30 PM
What in the name of Jesus are you eating?

Quote from: expat on May 24, 2020, 05:17:54 PM
Tonight: "REPLAY - Richard has still not recovered from slight case of food poisoning."

Maybe he's eating dates? Hahah, get it? Eating DATES? Oh ho ho ho, I sleigh me, I really do.

on! He's just got a case

I'll be honest, this will never ever beat out "The game is afoot," but in terms of satisfying required conditions for energy equations, it serviced mandatory requirements nicely. Oh, bother; here comes more street cred. I'll never retire at this rate. How about a nice game of chess? I am told that I am still allowed to play this one in most civilizations, for now.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackrabbit on June 09, 2020, 11:00:12 AM
in terms of satisfying required conditions for energy equations, it serviced mandatory requirements nicely

btw, I'm just now told that y'all can ban me again, if you think it'll help any. It's been suggested that I mention that I, personally, wouldn't have any hard feelings about it.

Yeah, we're copacetic on that one. 5:5 Praise MV!

expat

Upcoming topics: Astrology, 5G fears. There was a time when RCH called himself a scientist.

crankshaft

There was a time when RCH's mother loved RCH. Just saying...

Morgus

Another replay again tonight, RCH still recovering reportedly...

albrecht

Quote from: Morgus on June 14, 2020, 12:00:41 AM
Another replay again tonight, RCH still recovering reportedly...
"He's winding down folks."   The guest hosts are insufferable. RCH is a crackpot but still can do a funny show, when he chooses to show up. I can't recall the circumstances now but during some news clip about something "19.5" was mentioned, maybe something to do with a stock's change or some economic measure, and I thought "RCH will jump on this."

s1alker

Lol does anyone actually still listen to this show? I remember when this thread was hopping a couple of years ago. No way they have any subscribers left by now....

Morgus

After several weeks, Hoagie finally made it on the air live tonight.
However he warned his area is getting lightning storms so might knock out his connection...

so he was live last night and he couldn't string 2 nights together lol

what a loser, he's not sick, he sounded fine last night when i tuned in - tuned out quick because the guest was boring, an indie book author who writes about monster sea creatures.

i think listening to Georgia Lambert is one of Dante's rings of Hell. where does he find these people - probably groupies who email him.

why doesn't this Jojo woman stalk Hoagie? he's far more interesting and better looking than Noory.

ItsOver

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on June 22, 2020, 03:05:52 AM
why doesn't this Jojo woman stalk Hoagie? he's far more interesting and better looking than Noory.
Good question.  Apparently, Hoagie doesn't have a lot of dough but he might be in better financial shape now, if Robin left him something.  Maybe he's not misogynous enough or not her kind of crazy. ;)

GravitySucks

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on June 22, 2020, 03:05:52 AM

She appreciates a good work ethic.