• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

albrecht

See that RCH's new station Vegas107.1FM KYIQ also has a show hosted by John Barbour. Norry dumped Barbour as a guest a few weeks ago because he was dropping n-bombs and stuff. His stories were actually funny and it was funny to hear Norry get all nervous over some of them. I wondered if RCH heard and used that "in" to convince them to take his show? "Norry fired me also, we got something in common?"

zeebo

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on November 11, 2016, 01:57:44 AM
http://www.meteorite-times.com/meteor-meteorite-news/        ;)

Cool site.  I have to admit a fascination w/ meteorites.  There was a show on years ago called Meteorite Men with these two guys that searched the earth for impact sites.  I think maybe I was the only one whoever watched that show lol.  If Hoagie ever comes back the science behind it all would make a cool topic actually.

expat

Robin calls us "our family." Pardon me while I have a technicolor yawn*.

*Australian slang for vomit

K_Dubb

I don't know if we'll even get Hoagiemas this year.   :'(

trostol

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 11, 2016, 06:46:06 PM

lol thought he was Krampus any way

norland2424

oh god that takes me back to his xmas special haha

anunnaki

Quote from: trostol on November 11, 2016, 04:15:09 PM
Other Side of Midnight
1 min ·
*****IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM DR. ROBIN FALKOV*****
To All Our Family at The Other Side of Midnight,
We have fought a long hard battle since the first airing of the show.. With our subsequent more to kcaa we have had endless problems for our 19.5 club members and us. This is due to the never resolved technical difficulties that have now totally shut down and shut out our members.
At this point in time we can only ask your patience as we near solutions. The good news is, the solutions will be in place by next week at the soonest. We are working hard and have researched to find the experts in this tech arena to resolve these issues and never have them rear their ugly heads again.
Hang in there guys, all will be resolved... we ask for just a bit more patience.
We look forward to a long a fruitful relationship of discovery and community that will grow as we share together.
www.theothersideofmidnight.com

WOW !!! Free Stroke Jobs from the Falkov Bird (Falkov Birds cannot fly due to the fact that they have Two Left Wings-they just hobble around in circles saying "Any Day Now"))

starrmtn001

I love your work, K_Dubb.  You are quite gifted. ;)

zeebo

Soon to come:  Hoagie's Arcology Search on the Island of Misfit Toys

whoozit

Quote from: zeebo on November 11, 2016, 09:32:52 PM
Soon to come:  Hoagie's Arcology Search on the Island of Misfit Toys
I want a toy car that can drive to arcologies on distant planets!  Or a rocket that flies through gravy!

Soylentblue

Quote from: trostol on November 11, 2016, 04:15:09 PM
Other Side of Midnight
1 min ·
*****IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM DR. ROBIN FALKOV*****
To All Our Family at The Other Side of Midnight,
We have fought a long hard battle since the first airing of the show.. With our subsequent more to kcaa we have had endless problems for our 19.5 club members and us. This is due to the never resolved technical difficulties that have now totally shut down and shut out our members.
At this point in time we can only ask your patience as we near solutions. The good news is, the solutions will be in place by next week at the soonest. We are working hard and have researched to find the experts in this tech arena to resolve these issues and never have them rear their ugly heads again.
Hang in there guys, all will be resolved... we ask for just a bit more patience.
We look forward to a long a fruitful relationship of discovery and community that will grow as we share together.
www.theothersideofmidnight.com

Translation: The Accutron needs to be recalibrated because the NSA has been screwing with the distortion field and I feel an absentee Thursday coming on.

akwilly

Quote from: whoozit on November 11, 2016, 09:46:35 PM
I want a toy car that can drive to arcologies on distant planets!  Or a rocket that flies through gravy!
I'd want to ease my way through gravy not blast right through it.

theONE

Hoagie ,at least you could supply some vaseline -you did it totally dry style and that is not the way gentlemen fucks his friends 

ShayP

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on November 12, 2016, 03:08:09 AM
Krampus looks like a horny Yeti.  :o       ;D

Horny Yeti.  Hmmm....that could be a band name.  :D   They could open for Sarah Palin's Dildodrone.   ;)

norland2424

Quote from: ShayP on November 12, 2016, 10:06:30 AM
Horny Yeti.  Hmmm....that could be a band name.  :D   They could open for Sarah Palin's Dildodrone.   ;)

your avatar makes me think of hoagie hiding from debt collectors lol

Frank White

in fucklov's announcement - "..in place next week at the SOONEST"   ...or indefinitely at the latest.   

I wonder if these two clowns continue spouting their crap when the are together...must be grim

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Frank White on November 12, 2016, 03:57:15 PM
in fucklov's announcement - "..in place next week at the SOONEST"   ...or indefinitely at the latest.   

I wonder if these two clowns continue spouting their crap when the are together...must be grim

Yeah, while doin' the nasty they think up new ways to screw their listeners.

trostol

lol wtf is with people

Rohan Kelly Please keep billing me even though I can't hear new shows. It all helps for the common good. In RCH we trust! So say we all!
Like · Reply · 12 hrs

norland2424

Quote from: trostol on November 12, 2016, 07:02:57 PM
lol wtf is with people

Rohan Kelly Please keep billing me even though I can't hear new shows. It all helps for the common good. In RCH we trust! So say we all!
Like · Reply · 12 hrs

is it a real account? lol

trostol

Quote from: norland2424 on November 12, 2016, 07:06:15 PM
is it a real account? lol

dunno but it seems so lol told you Hoagie is dangerous..people believe his shit

starrmtn001

I'm posting this simply because it relates to the hertz factor and mind control that was a show topic a few weeks ago.

DECADE OF CHAOS BEGINS - WE CAN STOP IT.  11.12.16.

https://youtu.be/wByDoC7xmiU

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on November 11, 2016, 05:28:40 PM
...There was a show on years ago called Meteorite Men with these two guys that searched the earth for impact sites.  I think maybe I was the only one whoever watched that show.
I watched a few shows, Zeeb, before I dropped DTV.  It was interesting.  But I used to like Ice Pilots, too. :)

Quote from: zeebo on November 11, 2016, 05:28:40 PM
Cool site.  I have to admit a fascination w/ meteorites.  There was a show on years ago called Meteorite Men with these two guys that searched the earth for impact sites.  I think maybe I was the only one whoever watched that show lol.  If Hoagie ever comes back the science behind it all would make a cool topic actually.
LOL - I saw that show when it was on.  :)  Actually, it was pretty  good. Depending  on the type of Meteorite, they can fetch a pretty penny. Hoagy lives in a prime meteorite area. He should be out in the desert hunting for them. Bingo - bills paid. There's also gold in his area. Maybe he should tune up the accu-tron and home in on the frequency of the mother-lode.  :)

Quote from: ShayP on November 12, 2016, 10:06:30 AM
;D ;D ;D

comaphobe

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on November 12, 2016, 09:39:37 PM
Hoagy lives in a prime meteorite area. He should be out in the desert hunting for them. Bingo - bills paid. There's also gold in his area. Maybe he should tune up the accu-tron and home in on the frequency of the mother-lode.  :)

i don't think he believes in doing any kind of physical work that doesn't require sitting in front of a computer monitor all the time. at best he would have to pay somebody else to gather up the tortion cookies from across the land, except i don't think he has any money to pay somebody to do that. he probably also steals the morning paper from his neighbor (an 82 year old blind lady) and justifies it by stating that information must be obtained by all people.

i saw one fizzle out last night at about 2-3am. it was bright and then just dimmed right out before it made it to the horizon. i saw an actual fireball in alberta in 2007, it was 5am mid winter and it lit the place up like daytime.

theONE

You fuckers better wish Hoagie Happy Birthday or he will never go back on the air to punish your asses .lol