• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

starrmtn001

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 16, 2016, 10:38:16 PM
Neither.  lol.  Just an observation.
Hi, 21st.  If you scroll up this page, you'll find the black raven avatar where the theone used to be.

Just thought you'd like to know, my friend. ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: BLACK RAVEN on November 16, 2016, 10:42:19 PM
mv is my uncle and he told me that you are friendly bunch

Black Raven, everything mv says is a lie. He was lying!  :D

K_Dubb

Who needs Art or Hoagie when we have clever hijinks like this to entertain us?

theONE

Quote from: starrmtn on November 16, 2016, 10:41:53 PM
Hi, 21st.  If you scroll up this page, you'll find the black raven avatar where the theone used to be.

uncle mv you have blue snitch here

Quote from: BLACK RAVEN on November 16, 2016, 10:39:49 PM
Hmm. I could swear you were the 12-th Century Savage.

LOL.  You're a hoot.  If I took you seriously,  I would have to take my knife out and skin ya.  How's that for savage!  ;D ;)

Quote from: starrmtn on November 16, 2016, 10:41:53 PM

lol, thanks starr.  ;)

theONE

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 16, 2016, 10:45:08 PM
LOL.  You're a hoot.  If I took you seriously,  I would have to take my knife out and skin ya.  How's that for savage!  ;D ;)

uncle MV there are savages here who are threatening to remove my foreskin with a knife but you told me that this is a friendly family forum 

akwilly

Quote from: BLACK RAVEN on November 16, 2016, 10:49:40 PM
uncle MV there are savages here who are threatening to remove my foreskin with a knife but you told me that this is a friendly family forum
it is, we just don't like foreskin

Quote from: BLACK RAVEN on November 16, 2016, 10:49:40 PM

It's a

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcbJwiYARdY

world.

theONE

Quote from: akwilly on November 16, 2016, 10:51:00 PM
it is, we just don't like foreskin
uncle MV there are anti-Semites here. Can we gas them uncle MV?

theONE

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 16, 2016, 10:51:33 PM
It's a

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcbJwiYARdY

world.

uncle MV, they are posting some strange music for me to listen to but I refuse.
Uncle MV I'm going to post our favoured music that we listen together at our families gatherings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-nAtgCybA0

norland2424

uncle norland leaves for one day and the thread runs wild , for shame!!!

zeebo

So is there actually a show somewhere tonite?  Or should I just plan on watching random dancing gifs?

I don't believe Hoagie or most of the C2C guests are fraudsters, that's why they interest me, most don't fit any mental illness classification, but I'd like to know what personality order(s) fits people who believe in this shit but then go a step further and purport themselves to be experts doing real scientific research and truly believe they are doing important work. That there are enough people in the world interested in these subjects that a viable profitable media industry exists just reinforces and empowers their self delusions.

My favorite guest is the lawyer who claims he was part of Project Pegasus, a secret government project, as a child in the 1960s with other children including Barack Obama where they were time travelers. Listening to him describe in vivid detail being at Gettysburg for Lincoln's famous speech and other major historical events is amazing. I believe him to be a fraudster or batshit crazy, pretty sure the former.

And second favorite is Steve, i forget his last name, weaves fantastic conspiracies from Biblical prophecy.  He's incredible and I think absolutely nuts, not a fraud.

The only 100% guaranteed fraud in the scene is George Noory. He believes in none of it, he has such little respect for his listeners that he'll freely admit often on the air that he takes no position on what's brought forth by the guests but then when he's interviewing them he is all in,  encouraging and agreeing with them, trying to sell his audience that he's not only a believer like they are, but he's also an authority who is a popular panel guest at very serious conferences. He's a huckster who will put his name to anything for a buck.  I hope one day one of these quack nutritional companies he shills for fucks up seriously and George gets his ass sued.

comaphobe

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on November 17, 2016, 02:20:30 AM

And second favorite is Steve, i forget his last name, weaves fantastic conspiracies from Biblical prophecy.  He's incredible and I think absolutely nuts, not a fraud.

quayle?

original collage: "Galaxy Bowl-O-Rama with 19.5 lanes!" By Shannon W.

Quote from: albrecht on November 11, 2016, 05:12:08 PM
See that RCH's new station Vegas107.1FM KYIQ also has a show hosted by John Barbour. Norry dumped Barbour as a guest a few weeks ago because he was dropping n-bombs and stuff. His stories were actually funny and it was funny to hear Norry get all nervous over some of them. I wondered if RCH heard and used that "in" to convince them to take his show? "Norry fired me also, we got something in common?"

Unbelievable, peak dreary Noory that night. John Barbour is a fantastic guest and raconteur who's lived and seen it all in the broadcast news and entertainment industries and a bonafide Kennedy Assassination researcher/documentarian who interviewed Jim Garrison many times and Noory kicks him off the show in the middle of a great appearance because the old guy no doubt had a few cocktails in him used some bad words. Noory then returned with a ridiculous sanctimonious explanation for his decision to dump Barbour,  for the kids -  as if there are any kids up at 3AM listening to an AM talk radio show whose average listener is probably the oldest in the history of radio.  I don't know why you assume he dropped n-bombs, seemed to me he just had a potty mouth, none of it made it to air anyway.