• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Ciardelo

Quote from: Lilith on July 08, 2020, 10:56:13 PM
Nathan stubbornly only gives out the first time caller number.  LOL

Ha ha. Call in and give the rest of the numbers out.

Ciardelo

Ross Mitchell to the rescue!

Ciardelo

If Nathan never heard of Art Bell, I'm not surprised he doesn't understand the legacy of the phone numbers.

Lilith

Quote from: Ciardelo on July 08, 2020, 11:03:57 PM
If Nathan never heard of Art Bell, I'm not surprised he doesn't understand the legacy of the phone numbers.

#sad

Mr. Rubini tried to explain it to him last night...

WOTR

Quote from: Richard Groyper on July 08, 2020, 09:06:39 PM
Mr. Rubini has been like a father to me.

In much the same way that Art was like a father to Heather?

WOTR

Quote from: Ciardelo on July 08, 2020, 10:50:42 PM
Sounds homo?

You must be new here.

New in a very recycled kind of way...

WOTR

Quote from: Ciardelo on July 08, 2020, 11:03:57 PM

Good to see you back. I almost forgot that fucker owes me. I'm hoping the new station owner will finally pay the debt.  ;)

Lilith

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 08, 2020, 11:25:23 PM
#yawn

CALL THE WILD CARD LINE !!!

Or

The BellGab Hotline !

I may need to hijack my own show and kick Stolpman out of the virtual AB seat.

I KNOW what a GREAT show takes.

I've done it before and I'll do it AGAIN!

#Legacy

Praise MV!

#MakeMidnightInTheDesertGreatAgain!

Lilith

Getting that Dancing Queen Clip in was PRICELESS!  ;D

VC

#yawn
Or
The BellGab Hotline !

#Legacy
Praise MV!

Nathan was obviously very butt hurt I've called-in too many times already. On LTV he's bitching that "I" am trying to tell him what to do on his show!!! Bwahahahaha! More butt hurt, because 'that' can't be further from The Truther!

Next, what did you think about my proposal? Nathan not required to participate. For your convenience:

To Dave Rubini: please consider your definite need to take us up on our BG offer to do a free volunteer panel, and, if necessary, including 12 monthly coupons for $25 if you initiate the insane Zoom peek at Nathan privileges.

Our time is priceless, worth more than any amount of money, considering our expertise and backgrounds (AB/Bellgab!) vs Blue Pilled YT yahoo flunkies that swallowed their self-made crisis acting to sway the masses with their Truthers. :D

I suggest a 3-4 hour show once every 3 months or monthly, and we don't even need Nathan if he's too squirty and above the fray of true battle with the friendly trolls and jokers "at large" that can point out where all the Blue Pills lay. You need some "real truth" controversy to match The Truthers and Get Lit to get closer to the truth. Yeah, that could be the name of the show: Closer to The Truth aka Get Lit to Get Closer to The Truth. With 2-3 regulars and then rotate-in special guests depending on the expertise that's needed both pro/con.

What do you think Dave? Mr. Rubini? Siiirrrrr. ;)

Otherwise, you know Art Bell is rolling in his grave considering the cast of 9/11 characters you've lined-up. Have a sense of some decency to occasionally counter their Blue Pilled claims. Or, consider it a "special needs" case to attempt to rescue some of the autistic, dumbed down, mentally ill, gullible, and "the lost" desperately seeking meaning. A savior quest of sorts. Bellgab has it place, no doubt about it.

As an in/famous Bellgabber always says: We're only trying to help!

MarkT

#yawn

Or

The BellGab Hotline !

#Legacy

Praise MV!

Kick in the teeth?

Lilith

WHAT?  Only a two hour show?

The guest was interesting tho.

MarkT

Quote from: Lilith on July 09, 2020, 12:01:32 AM
WHAT?  Only a two hour show?

The guest was interesting tho.

I paid $25 and I am still listening to the guest.

Lilith

I suppose Nathan Young Stolp was making up for the extra hour he did for the BellGab Celebration Episode.   8)

VC

Quote from: MarkT on July 08, 2020, 08:51:30 PM
Sir VC, did you meant "squirty" according to the Merriam-Webster Dictionary, or the Urban Dictionary?.

Asking for a friend who was a long time member of this board, but sadly died few weeks ago from COVID-19.
He shared many stories with me about bellgab before he finally departed. 

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/squirty
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=squirty
Siiirrrr MarkT the magic "squirty" unveiling is to go to the LTV (Lift The Veil) thread and check-out my post about Big Bear Owen referencing squirty multiple times. Watch his YT videos. :D

Quote from: MarkT on July 08, 2020, 09:16:19 PM
For those members of bellgab who are lacking the funds to pay for the subscription of $5 to the MIDT archives, I will gladly donate the founds to you.
Just post your contact and I will cheerfully help you out so you can listen to the past shows.
I understand some of you might be unemployed or suffering financial strains due to COVID-19.
No need to feel ashamed.
I like to help you out in a memory of my dear friend who was a long time member here.
Thank you Siiirrrr for your generous offer.
Quote from: MarkT on July 09, 2020, 12:09:04 AM
I paid $25 and I am still listening to the guest.
Amazing! Put me in for the $25 Zoom sponsorship. I'm certain Dave Rubini will arrange this for me. VC.

Much appreciated if your offer still stands. ;)

Quote from: Ciardelo on July 08, 2020, 10:50:42 PM
Sounds homo?

You must be new here.

I doubt it. Sincerely, SP/LARP

DynamoHum

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 08, 2020, 07:29:11 PM
My personal email since the Art Bell 90's halcyon days through my glorious 2015 term w/ Dr. J., R.W. Sanders, Heather Wade, Keith Rowland and Mr. Bell at MITD and DMDN as Art's Associate producer is: advertisingusa@hotmail.com PH: 214.994.9732

Thanks a bunch!  8)

Glorious 2015 term indeed. Pete Eberhardt has never heard of ya :)

I doubt you will reply to this, you haven’t replied on here and you didn’t reply when I emailed you when Heather shitcanned you - what was the story there? Guess we will never know and will have to go with what Heather said, which is akin to asking Baghdad Bob how the war was going..

You are a plucky fucker, but I think maybe cut down the coffees to maybe 15 a day or so...and you are a coward for not going on BG.

On my lawn chair with my popcorn, as you were.

WOTR

Quote from: DynamoHum on July 09, 2020, 02:26:42 AM
Glorious 2015 term indeed. Pete Eberhardt has never heard of ya :)

To be fair, I have never heard of Pete Eberhardt. But I pay very little attention to these things. Just the same, I did a quick search. Talkers mentions Rubini November 14 2014: "Spearheading the national radio syndication effort and overall brand extension is David Rubini, former CBS RADIO ad executive and current operations executive of C2M Network." So it seems that he likely "speaks" radio, and has been around for awhile.

I had mentioned earlier that I think in this business the personalities are apt to have slightly inflated egos and inflate their experience. With that in mind, all it would take is for him to have produced a single episode as a fill-in to be "Art's producer" and be telling the truth.

That is the joy of this new world we live in. Don't get me wrong- I hope you keep digging and it would be funny if nobody ever heard of him. But I don't know that means that he was not "Art's producer" at some point in time... For at least one day... unpaid... unrecognized... and uncredited.  ;)

DynamoHum

Quote from: WOTR on July 09, 2020, 02:38:39 AM
To be fair, I have never heard of Pete Eberhardt. But I pay very little attention to these things. Just the same, I did a quick search. Talkers mentions Rubini November 14 2014: "Spearheading the national radio syndication effort and overall brand extension is David Rubini, former CBS RADIO ad executive and current operations executive of C2M Network." So it seems that he likely "speaks" radio, and has been around for awhile.

I had mentioned earlier that I think in this business the personalities are apt to have slightly inflated egos and inflate their experience. With that in mind, all it would take is for him to have produced a single episode as a fill-in to be "Art's producer" and be telling the truth.

That is the joy of this new world we live in. Don't get me wrong- I hope you keep digging and it would be funny if nobody ever heard of him. But I don't know that means that he was not "Art's producer" at some point in time... For at least one day... unpaid... unrecognized... and uncredited.  ;)

Heather was his producer for a while, so clearly the title was flung around like a red hot poker, I agree.

Pete was his ad sales manager for The Sirius run and for the MITD startup, as well as part of the run til he Heather got him fired after she took over. 

I don’t doubt he had a finger in the MITD pie somewhere at some point, but I think there might be some overegging of the producer pie going on.

VC

Quote from: DynamoHum on July 09, 2020, 02:26:42 AM
...and you are a coward for not going on BG.

I think David Rubini was open to the idea to do at least one Gabcast until Nathan nixed the idea as if he would have to participate too. Not sure why Nathan is sooooo above "the fray" here, as it should be a lot of fun for him with the right attitude or at least for us, LOL, to be on the Gabcast too. Frack! Even Snorry has called-in more than once. Wasn't AB on the Gabcast too? This was Art Bell's home forum, so what gives? Not Nathan apparently, obviously, not knowing how much he is already deeply indebted to AB w/o knowing why! Typical Truther. :D

I bet Rubini would do at least one Gabcast. We aren't asking him to reveal any dirt on AB. We can celebrate if Rubini truly knew AB over the years, and, certainly, Nathan can do at least one Gabcast someday too! WTF? The arrogance shines in this one Truther. After all, we're just some backwoods forum. Sooooooo yesterday, man!

#Legacy :)

DynamoHum

I just want to add that if I am wrong and he did in fact work as a producer in some even tenuous capacity then that’s cool and great for him, I’m not mean spirited enough to get arsey about it.

Buuut, we’ll just wait and see.

Happy to be wrong :)

VC

Quote from: DynamoHum on July 09, 2020, 03:06:10 AM
I just want to add that if I am wrong and he did in fact work as a producer in some even tenuous capacity then that’s cool and great for him, I’m not mean spirited enough to get arsey about it.

Buuut, we’ll just wait and see.

Happy to be wrong :)

Nathan said he spoke with and was paid by the owner of the radio station yesterday on July 8. KNYE Karen? That would be easy to confirm.

Anyway, Rubini claims he booked at least 3-4 guests, and he named some of their names: Neil Degrasse Tyson, Joe Rogan, Jay Weidner. Says he was Associate Producer, but Keith Rowland chose Dr. J. over him.

He LOVES Heather Wade, btw. :D

DynamoHum

Quote from: VC on July 09, 2020, 03:29:25 AM
Nathan said he spoke with and was paid by the owner of the radio station yesterday on July 8. KNYE Karen? That would be easy to confirm.

Anyway, Rubini claims he booked at least 3-4 guests, and he named some of their names: Neil Degrasse Tyson, Joe Rogan, Jay Weidner. Says he was Associate Producer, but Keith Rowland chose Dr. J. over him.

He LOVES Heather Wade, btw. :D

Why was he paid by Karen?

KNYE stopped running MITD a while back ... before Keith sold up due to stream issues...

DynamoHum

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 09, 2020, 03:34:34 AM
Hey DynamoHum!  You dirty RAT!

Yes!

Please send my invitation to come on your podcast now, with LOVE, to:

producer@midnightinthedesert.com

Why not make this fun and easy and also invite Pete, Keith, Leo, RW, Dr. J, and Heather to join us ?

Dead serious!

Let's DO this!

"Associate Producer - David Rubini " and "RW Sanders" were both directly under John Elias' name listed on the MITD contact page since DAY 1 July 20th 2015 onward. When Heather came aboard, she immediately took Dr. J's position. Rather, replaced him. D. J and I talked recently. Just a few weeks ago. I betcha he'd come on if you asked!

Heather, RW and I worked really well w/ each other. Sometimes I sent bookings through Keith and continued contact w/ Art and remined booking for Art all the way through that 1st and last 2015 December. We even had a 2nd FE debate scheduled on the books that Art and I talked more than a few times about before the "shooter" incident.

My fave show I was responsible for was Joe Rogan or the epic MITD Fake Moon Landing debate Weidner Vs. Friedman. NDT was perhaps his most popular show.

I'm responsible for the coolest shows in 2015 MITD HISTORY BITCH! Heather and Dr. J also booked awesome shows as did RW. Facts are Facts.

I negotiated a deal with my former colleague KR here at MITD just mere months ago?

What's your beef?

EVERYONE KNOWS NOW ABOUT THE GREAT RUBINI I was just a hidden, humble badass in 2015.

Not anymore.

And YOU - you were just always on the OUTSIDE looking in.

Buy and read my book - when I decide to write it.

You are probably my biggest fan and just now are realizing it.

PEACE

:)

#TakeBackTheNight

I already did email you and invite you on my show - you never replied.

DynamoHum

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 09, 2020, 03:46:08 AM
I did not see it! When?

Try again!

I'm all in if you indeed are serious.

Let's do this!

I bet I can get Nathan to join us too.

Maybe I'll have to pay him but.. whatever.

8)

Directly after Heather turned down your offer to host the show (according to her). Which is why I wanted to hear from you to get your side of the story, not really interested in you slapping your dick on the desk to try and be the alpha, that shit really doesn’t work with me.

How you managed to miss it on the two emails I sent it to (including the advertising USA one) is.. odd.

I’ve included the screenie to help you find the email (don’t worry about it including my real name, I’m well doxxed around these here parts).

Maybe you can find a screenie from the Wayback machine to show your name on the DMDN website cause I am looking and I can’t see it...

[attachment=1]

DynamoHum

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 09, 2020, 03:57:16 AM
Oh, so now you are calling me a liar AGAIN?

Do you have any idea how many emails I get and send?

Fuck you and your show.

You blew it bitch.

Get totally lost poser.

8)

#TakeBackTheNight

#Peace

#Love

I think you get more than you send, clearly :)

Poor chap, overwhelmed by email.

That tantrum didn’t take long to arrive did it :) Your buttons are very clearly easily pushed!

What a shame Heather didn’t take you up on your offer, it would have been a magic meltdown :)

Nathan escape while you still can, you have a future for sure :)

Still sat on my lawn chair with my popcorn :)

Edited to add: take

DynamoHum

Oh yes.

Peace and Love to you as well :)